Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Vanguard can still hit you at max height if you jump from the same altitude. You need to jump from HIGHER than where it starts.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Iseal wrote:
Vanguard can still hit you at max height if you jump from the same altitude. You need to jump from HIGHER than where it starts.
Or, another idea: don't fly in the range of melee bots. I honestly don't know how people get caught by vanguards as airs, are they trying to knife them with a damascus knife or something?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Suguri wrote:
Iseal wrote:
Or, another idea: don't fly in the range of melee bots. I honestly don't know how people get caught by vanguards as airs, are they trying to knife them with a damascus knife or something?
I don't know why I found this so funny, nearly choked. I almost want to sig it. Loldamascus knifes...

Vanguards can be summed up by this;

Died as a ART: Either quit ramboing or get better fly and dodge better. I've seen plenty of Lily Rains and Amateus outmaneuver a Vanguard long enough to lead them into their team to die. If this isn't working for you, then it can be answered by one of two problems. Play better or quit ramboing on an ART and expecting to do flawless against an ARTs natural enemy; LND.

Died as a AIR: There is no help for you.

Died as a LND: If you died because you tried to out-melee a Vanguard, stop and think for a second... melee is ALL a Vanguard can do, he better be pretty damn good at it. LND =/= melee, shoot him and use the fact that you run fast as hell also to your advantage for god's sake. I can out-melee Vanguards on a freakin' Jikun 50% of the time if they don't make their swing speed on crack.

But enough of that, this topic isn't about Vanguards, it's about why people are idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Raal wrote:
Whoever said the customer is always right.....seriously didn't have to deal with customer service shit.

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 Img_0021
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Silly Americans

I mean really, you guys make me brain hemorrhage...

UC players need to figure out how to play and actually try all the UC bots and not just take people's word for it before they look at something that costs money and go, "HNNNG, that costs money so it's got to be unfair!"

vanguard fencer, ouka, and lilly rain EVE

oh wait, they are totally balanced and they are not breaking the game in any way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 pm

brokita1 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Silly Americans

UC players need to figure out how to play and actually try all the UC bots and not just take people's word for it before they look at something that costs money and go, "HNNNG, that costs money so it's got to be unfair!"

oh wait, they are totally balanced and they are not breaking the game in any way.

EVE is the only REALLY annoying one on this list. If I had to pick, this would be the only "broken" bot in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

To those Hater fags (Haters gonna hate), stop whining and just wait for the releases, they want you to slowly enjoy the game. Instant Gratification would make the game pointless to play with in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Raven wrote:
brokita1 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Silly Americans

EVE is the only REALLY annoying one on this list. If I had to pick, this would be the only "broken" bot in the game.
This, and she got nerfed in JP.

The only bot I really hate dealing with now is Hatigarm Machine when I'm not playing air, and I just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Enough's enough.

This game has stolen enough of our goddamned time & money. It's best to leave it to rot.

Our hopes of it being better is being trampled with each and every update, with each and every garapon ball you recieve, and even more from the Rigged Lotto Cubes.

Enough's enough.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Enough's enough.

This game has stolen enough of our goddamned time & money. It's best to leave it to rot.

Our hopes of it being better is being trampled with each and every update, with each and every garapon ball you recieve, and even more from the Rigged Lotto Cubes.

Enough's enough.
[RAGE]
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY IT!!!
CAN'T YOU PEOPLE USE SOME COMMON SENSE?!?!?!!!

[/RAGE]
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm

brokita1 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Silly Americans

You're totally right, glad you agree with me. EVE is really the only one that could use a LITTLE bit of a nerf though, that's were I disagree with you. I'm sure EN will follow suit soon enough like JP though.

EDIT: Rei, why waste both my time and yours and just quit? Pleae? Stop wasting your time and money, just quit, so I can get a breather from reading your posts. It feels like the only reason people stick around who just don't like it here find the bots cute and have a gambling problem, "just one more roll on Garapon, JUST ONE MORE... HNNNNG, DIDN'T F)*%($%ING GET IT." you know what happens to people like you in real life?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm playing it because of

hope.

Hope that everything gets better.
Hope that i can get a Gold Ball at a higher chance than what it currently is...
Hope i can buy RT with my hard earned UC....

:/
Not so much these days though... everything's goin down hill.

and LXE, you do have to understand... the game really is just a cash cow :/
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Enough's enough.

Enough's enough.

I tried telling people before, it seemed to work on community forums but still alot of people seem content with wasting thousands of dollars on this fail game.

GAMBLING IS BAD. Stop gambling.

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuu.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

i could see that, the only reason why ouka and VF arent truly horrible is that Airs are somethat immune to them, and 80% of people (made up number, but bear with me) of people have or play and air, but the amount of damage they can put out in one life, and the fact that it can be done to several targets is insane. AoE is supposed to be either low damage with high reach/area, or high damage but a limited amount of space, VFs sword breaks these rules, oukas damage is somewhat high, but with her mobility, its a damage dealer with burst and speed, which can be somewhat bad

but admit it, there hasnt been a time when there was a DECENT VF/ouka, who didnt take 2 or more awards at the end of the game
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
I'm playing it because of

hope.

Hope that everything gets better.
Hope that i can get a Gold Ball at a higher chance than what it currently is...

:/
Not so much these days though... everything's goin down hill.

and LXE, you do have to understand... the game really is just a cash cow :/
Lolgamblingproblem.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

brokita1 wrote:

but admit it, there hasnt been a time when there was a DECENT VF/ouka, who didnt take 2 or more awards at the end of the game
You can be a horrible Pulsardio player and get at least two awards every game, too. Certain bots will always get score inflation. If you catch the one circle rank that doesn't realize Ouka can't air melee and right click mash on his face, you're pretty much already top 10 with sword master.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm

eh. i dont put my money into Cosmic Break. I use UC. :/ [I do have RT Mechs/Bots... but none came from my real money.]

But seriously, i know a lot of people want their wanted gear within iunno... 20-30USD and not 2,000-3,000 USD.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
I

That's why most people buy RT with their hard earned USD.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Raven wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
I

Then how much do you have to spend to get the desired robot or weapon? (With their real money)
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

@suguri

yea, i guess this is the classical skill vs gear debate in every mmo, but however you look at it, CB is often times dependent on the bot you have. i mean, what if you had a VF with great stats, lets say fully tuned (40 str, 25 walk, and 15-20 tgh)

then take his closest UC comparison, katana max, he would need serious skill to even compete.

the bot may not define your skill, but the right bot can put a person on another tier level, so its debatable

@rei

yes, i would actually pour more money in this game if it was a lot cheaper/not dependent on garapon

but then cosmic breaks wallets wouldn't be as full, and they wouldn't be as happy
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Pretending that doling out what little they have to offer at a snail's pace somehow improves the situation is delusional at best. If they made the EN and JP servers identical, the game would still have a very empty experience. There is very little to actually do in this game, and that wouldn't change.

The big issue here is their business model, which the entire game seems to have been designed around. That is, to entice people to buy a win, or to buy the girls in their misleading ads, and then get as much money as possible using a random prize machine, not making the game a bigger or richer experience to retain old players and bring new ones.

That's literally all there is to this game. Until I see proof to the contrary, anything Tempura says is a lie. He has consistently been unprofessional, dishonest, and irresponsible. I realize that's probably because of the position he's in, and he's probably trying to do the best he can to improve things for everyone, but he can't go up against the company and make them change their entire business model.

There is absolutely no reason, at all, other than translation, why both servers can't be identical. No reason. Just copy it over and translate it. They treat players in their own country like cash cows, and they treat us like especially stupid second-class citizen cash cows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
LXE, you do have to understand... the game really is just a cash cow :/
QFT
I know it is, but if you like it because it's fun, then just play the god damn thing! FFS, CyberStep is doing the best it can to make the game enjoyable and you guys just have to crap on their front door.
Show a little common sense and if you don't like the game, then don't play it. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

@Epac
You should post it that in his diary + and community forums with pictures.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

good thoughts epac, now that i notice

theres no tiers of gear to move through

no endgame, or even endgame content

limited options in weaponry (often times only 3-4 weps are viable for each bot)

no real stats to balance

upgrade mat farming is a pain beyond pain

and leveling to a max level for some bots can be done in a day, some withing 5 hours (got a beezle to 8 in 2 and a half hours play time, but i did use an exp ticket)

so yea, balls in their court

EDIT: oh, and someone post NOGAMES: the game youtube video, that one was funny
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Raven wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
I

Then how much do you have to spend to get the desired robot or weapon? (With their real money)

Depends. If I desired a Bugsycait Busy Cat, it might cost me about $3.50.

How much would a person have to spend to actually make a decent profit at Vegas? Garapon's a gambling machine, and that's what it will always be. I got Patty Lop in my first roll. So yeah, I got my desired bot in $4.00. Swell.

That's why I'm saying: If they earned the money, which I'm assuming they didn't just say, "Lol Mom give me $20 so I can gamble," then it's theirs to do what they want with it. You get 50 RT a month via UC->RT conversion. You can easily make at least 10x that in a month with a job, and who said you were even going to spend all of it on a game.

If you can't afford that, then use the UC bots. Go hop and Seraph like everyone else. Or look at Suguri's sample UC builds. So much complaining around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next