Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

Everyone needs to read this. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am

This diary post of Tempura's made me empathize on the GMs and CS. It also clarifies many common misconceptions. It's your choice on how you judge CS after reading this. Please read this post objectively with no bias.

LINK: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=1043

Last edited by inzane14 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

Well, it's Tempura. This is Tempura. Either he's sincere or trolling us again is hard to tell....
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 am

I always had faith in C.S.

Cosmic break will last a long time, just like Ragnarok.

Cant wait to get 50 Rt a month, gotta save up on my UC instead of trying to get gara Nicole. 200K UC gone.

Ohohoho............
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

never once doubted.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 am

Guy needs a break.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 am

All I see is empty words from a company's Spokesman.

I've been reading posts similar like this far too many times the last 12 years of gaming to know what this is all about.
I will believe them when I see actual evidence of what he have said here. Until then I am not gonna keep my hopes up.

These are just words said to calm down the community, not proof of anything coming any time soon.

For all we know, by the time we get the bazaar thing, maybe in November or next year, CBJP got alot of other things.

What I don't understand is why there's such big difference between JP and EN. Would be so much eaiser on the community if they just updated the two servers within a few days instead of what seems like weeks/month(s).
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 am

Well, talk is cheap as they say. Action speaks louder.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:02 am

LazerRazer wrote:
All I see is empty words from a company's Spokesman.

I've been reading posts similar like this far too many times the last 12 years of gaming to know what this is all about.
I will believe them when I see actual evidence of what he have said here. Until then I am not gonna keep my hopes up.

These are just words said to calm down the community, not proof of anything coming any time soon.

For all we know, by the time we get the bazaar thing, maybe in November or next year, CBJP got alot of other things.

What I don't understand is why there's such big difference between JP and EN. Would be so much eaiser on the community if they just updated the two servers within a few days instead of what seems like weeks/month(s).

wait for a few more crowns...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 am

Quote :
Given how even CBJP also has the teasers for the new fangirls, I'd say they're doing just that.

Also, CBJP opened like 1 or 2 years before CBUS did, so I can sort of understand the big gap. Furthermore, the UC->Rt conversion thing used to be a yearly event; they just made it monthly around, late of last year.

Last edited by NovaZero on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 am

IMO, CBEN is good enough of a server. It just looks bad because people always compare it to CBJP.

If people are so jealous of the CBJP stuff, then by all means, go and play there. The language barrier shouldn't do much to deter you.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am

I posted. And i tried to remain as straight to the points as i can without over exerting the words "FUCK YOU CB-EN GO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!"

:/

They'll always -always- compare it to CB-JP, come on, most of the player base came from CB-JP.

Last edited by rei_hunter on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 am

Nope. He is being dishonest and irresponsible.

No pity, no mercy, for they will show us none.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

If people are so jealous of the CBJP stuff, then by all means, go and play there. The language barrier shouldn't do much to deter you.

Language isn't the problem, LAG is Sad

Also, I just want the UC-RT conversion and I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 am

Not to mention that you aren't allowed to BE on the JP server and will be banned if a JP player reports you.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

Quote :
IMO, CBEN is good enough of a server. It just looks bad because people always compare it to CBJP.
Almost like seeing weeaboos whine about how "glorious Nippon" is superior.

NumeroDoS wrote:
Pretty much. If you want the UC->Rt conversion that badly, go to CBJP. Just hope you enjoy getting shot at by bazookas everywhere and getting ripped open by Ivis and giant heads.

Quote :
Not to mention that you aren't allowed to BE on the JP server and will be banned if a JP player reports you.
They do that now? Last time, all they did was torture foreigners by spawn camping them while the foreigners' teammates went to some corner and watched.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 am

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Almost like seeing weeaboos whine about how "glorious Nippon" is superior.

NumeroDoS wrote:
Pretty much. If you want the UC->Rt conversion that badly, go to CBJP. Just hope you enjoy getting shot at by bazookas everywhere and getting ripped open by Ivis and giant heads.

Quote :
They do that now? Last time, all they did was torture foreigners by spawn camping them while the foreigners' teammates went to some corner and watched.

^ This. Or they'll target you personally.

The new function in which you can send reports to GMs though is for when that person looks like is bewing controlled by a bot program or sorts.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 am

NovaZero wrote:

That's horrible. I'd rather stay here in CBEN than be spawn camped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am

Most of you guys think so biased. I am disappoint, Just shut up and watch what happens. Stop raging about the content you greedy sons of Mighty Bynes, it's just a game!!! I mean FFS, can't you guys enjoy the game rather than criticize it? I know you guys want more, but don't you think that we should be the players, not the back seat drivers? I mean, c'mon, you don't see a frustrated player like me complaining.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

ziix wrote:
That's horrible. I'd rather stay here in CBEN than be spawn camped.
To be fair, they only started doing inquisitions because they noticed an unhealthly amount of foreigners in the servers(particularly noisy ones, idiots and such).

Though, this was back during the days of the beta, when some CBUS players signed up for CBJP just to get their fix while waiting for the next beta test. Nowadays, they seem to be OK with foreigners. I know they didn't do anything to me when I recently played there, despite having been tagged as a foreigner(or maybe it was because I accidentally walked into a privatized clan war, I dunno).

Quote :
Most of you guys think so biased. I am disappoint, Just shut up and watch what happens. Stop raging about the content you greedy sons of Mighty Bynes, it's just a game!!! I mean FFS, can't you guys enjoy the game rather than criticize it? I know you guys want more, but don't you think that we should be the players, not the back seat drivers? I mean, c'mon, you don't see a frustrated player like me complaining.
People these days have a low melting point and some particularly feel like they're self-entitled. Though CS isn't entirely without fault, given the prices.

Then again, for all we know, the GMs are trying to get changes made but are being refused by the higher-ups, or they're busy doing business in Japan. I do remember seeing GM Oinari in CBJP and Tempura did say he had to fly to Japan at one point.

Quote :
The new function in which you can send reports to GMs though is for when that person looks like is bewing controlled by a bot program or sorts.
For some reason, I do not want that feature here.

Last edited by NovaZero on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Padron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Padron

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 am

LXE wrote:

weren't u complaining like a b***h on the first month of the official release cuz u cant charge RT?
yeah, now people in the past 3 months who cant charge cant hold it anymore.

i saw u with 3 fangirls, a red scarf, and a nicole malice. but just look at us UC players, we only got seraphs IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

ziix wrote:

Language isn't the problem, LAG is Sad

When there is lag, there is Jikun. Razz

Epacsten wrote:

Kinda like how some CBEN US players complained about having foreigners lag up their game and asking the GMs to ban any foreign IP. Thank God CBEN wasn't too derp to listen to that.

And I doubt they ever will. Lol@steadypopulation

NovaZero wrote:

Just hope you enjoy getting shot at by bazookas everywhere and getting ripped open by Ivis and giant heads.

Whereas in CBEN, you'll enjoy getting hunted down by Seraphs and hoppers. And if Handy Baz is still an Arcantus drop now, everything here would also be equipped with those.

I'll be honest; I've never played CBJP so I may be wrong to sound like 'people shouldn't compare CBEN to CBJP too much' so forgive me for that, but then, that's what I mean.

CBEN will never be the same as your beloved CBJP. Or even half of it. It's an entirely different server. If CBEN did get better in the near future, rest assured; CBJP will still be better and you'll still be whining to make the server 'more like CBJP'

People are starting to act like kids who was given a whole bag of toys but throws a tantrum coz the Japanese kid across the street has a PSP.

Inevitably, someone will start tearing my post apart, telling that I'm a sack of shit and should jump down a river for saying such things. I'm just stating my piece of mind. Do forgive me if I offended you in any way.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 am

the thing that scares me the most is when he said we will eventually get those features...

who here remembers the 2 years it took to get 3-1 and 3-2 classes in iRO.

in fact, the private servers that did get classes working before iRO stole alot of business from them, so that could happen here, if theres no private servers, thats another thing then
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Whereas in CBEN, you'll enjoy getting hunted down by Seraphs and hoppers. And if Handy Baz is still an Arcantus drop now, everything here would also be equipped with those.
CBJP has them too. In fact, they're the guys who did the Alpha Strike AIR and hopping first.

But I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 am

When is "eventually"?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:21 am

I basicly posted my facts and poibnted out every were the gms are failing u know there special and need that extra guidanc, I also should point out adding a few new garapons isnt gona do jack shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next