Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 am

new idea all of us who knows this games broken or being manged real shity lets leave for like a whole month maybe forever

and laugh are asses off when this game has only 30 players a day

cosmic breaks death is just a matter of time ^__^
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am

Adius wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

@Adius
What have you gotten with 300USD then? 90% Tune Up Materials? or x10 of a Thoarla Nimbus?
And yeah i begged for a time, but then it just started going downhill (The server) so i stopped.

See, this is what I mean. If you played the game, you would know that I am an active member of Dos. But no, you just complain and bitch about CBEN and how it's not fair and blah blah blah...
(you can go check the monthly rankings if you don't believe me...both arena and team fights... im part of top 5)

I use a fully tuned frau. A fully tuned air with abr. I made an alpha air. I made a moving burst amateus.

I was a full out mech-only user, until I got my mechajetter girl Christmas and fully tuned her.

I am more about having a lot of mechs to play with rather than having completely op mechs/builds. I have 18 lvl 10's and am I still leveling more mechs. I like the game and I don't mind spending the money on something I like.

bro he cant play the game he lags litteraly I pvpd him and he was teleporting so he chooses not to play
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
new idea all of us who knows this games broken or being manged real shity lets leave for like a whole month maybe forever

and laugh are asses off when this game has only 30 players a day

cosmic breaks death is just a matter of time ^__^
Sure. You go first.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Epacsten wrote:
Pretending that doling out what little they have to offer at a snail's pace somehow improves the situation is delusional at best. If they made the EN and JP servers identical, the game would still have a very empty experience. There is very little to actually do in this game, and that wouldn't change.

The big issue here is their business model, which the entire game seems to have been designed around. That is, to entice people to buy a win, or to buy the girls in their misleading ads, and then get as much money as possible using a random prize machine, not making the game a bigger or richer experience to retain old players and bring new ones.

That's literally all there is to this game. Until I see proof to the contrary, anything Tempura says is a lie. He has consistently been unprofessional, dishonest, and irresponsible. I realize that's probably because of the position he's in, and he's probably trying to do the best he can to improve things for everyone, but he can't go up against the company and make them change their entire business model.

There is absolutely no reason, at all, other than translation, why both servers can't be identical. No reason. Just copy it over and translate it. They treat players in their own country like cash cows, and they treat us like especially stupid second-class citizen cash cows.

OK this has to stop. look at WoW, they've not really improved all THAT much in a long time. Oh sure, they have a few bursts of inspiration, but really, it's more of a cash cow than this game, yet it STILL is going strong..though for how much longer we'll see.

If you don't like the game get over it. You said you continued to play for hope, but then you b complain about it. You can't have both here you know. Did anyone force you to roll gara? if i get a job, yes i do intend on spending some money (maybe 20-30 USD a month at most, no need to drain my paycheck after all) on it, but so far I've done decent with UC only, it's all how you pay and build your bots, and while i think vanguard is a tad OP cus of it's reach, and eve is a pain in the ass to catch, you just need to find a UC strategy of dealing with them. Like out-ranging railguns with a UC shop weapon.

EDITED: cus i made way too many typos.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Raal wrote:
Epacsten wrote:
Pretending that doling out what little they have to offer at a snail's pace somehow improves the situation is delusional at best. If they made the EN and JP servers identical, the game would still have a very empty experience. There is very little to actually do in this game, and that wouldn't change.

The big issue here is their business model, which the entire game seems to have been designed around. That is, to entice people to buy a win, or to buy the girls in their misleading ads, and then get as much money as possible using a random prize machine, not making the game a bigger or richer experience to retain old players and bring new ones.

That's literally all there is to this game. Until I see proof to the contrary, anything Tempura says is a lie. He has consistently been unprofessional, dishonest, and irresponsible. I realize that's probably because of the position he's in, and he's probably trying to do the best he can to improve things for everyone, but he can't go up against the company and make them change their entire business model.

There is absolutely no reason, at all, other than translation, why both servers can't be identical. No reason. Just copy it over and translate it. They treat players in their own country like cash cows, and they treat us like especially stupid second-class citizen cash cows.

OK this has to stop. look at WoW, they've not really improved all THAT much in a long time. Oh sure, they have a few bursts of inspiration, but really, it's more of a cash cow than this game, yet it STILL is going strong..though for how much longer we'll see.

If you don't like the game get over it. You said you continued to play for hope, but then you b complain about it. You can't have both here you know. Did anyone force you to roll gara? if i get a job, yes i do intend on spending some money (maybe 20-30 USD a month at most, no need to drain my paycheck after all) on it, but so far I've done decent with UC only, it's all how you pay and build your bots, and while i think vanguard is a tad OP cus of it's reach, and eve is a pain in the ass to catch, you just need to find a UC strategy of dealing with them. Like out-ranging railguns with a UC shop weapon.

EDITED: cus i made way too many typos.

hurdurdur dur dur serously fucktard wow had a bunch of content at launch thats why they really dont need daily updates.

second how do you know that poster even plays the game

3rd I only play this fail game to troll ppl

4th I only complain about the game cause its a miracle there are ppl stupid enuff to defend cyber shit and cosmic broken I mean really ????
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Raal wrote:
Considering WoW's nature and sheer size, barring unforeseeable circumstances it'll keep chugging along for a good decade at least. At least, if you ask me. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

3rd I only play this fail game to troll ppl

4th I only complain about the game cause its a miracle there are ppl stupid enuff to defend cyber shit and cosmic broken I mean really ????

Well considering you waste your own time playing it, ON TOP OF wasting your time trolling in it, that kinda says something good for the game. If you can't figureout what it is, try to engage your brain.

I forsee a thread lock coming soon.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Raal wrote:
Well considering you waste your own time playing it, ON TOP OF wasting your time trolling in it, that kinda says something good for the game. If you can't figureout what it is, try to engage your brain.

He spends more time getting trolled, if anything.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Raal wrote:

He spends more time getting trolled, if anything.
Boytitan doesn't troll.
He gets trolled.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Maybe at the next GM radio, we should suggest in a civil manner that they simply link the accounts for CB and C21, and/or give us stuff in one game for playing the other.

That way, CB feels less like a game where all you do is collect bots and then have nothing to do with them, and they don't have to add a lot of stuff to keep the game interesting. It can just be what it is - a PvP game.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm

@NovaZero
Yeah i'm hoping, but i'm also waiting for them to derp.

@Necrio
yeah i have a little faith in them to -do- the right thing.

@NovaZero 2nd Post
Nope. More chances to come after they do or dont do something.

@BoyTitan
yeah sorry about that. My net sometimes derps at opportune times. I'll fight you when i get back from vacation if you're okay with that xD

@Epacsten
Voice out everything said here to the GMs. Well this goes to everyone who will be in the event. Out of town for like 5 days T_T
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Guys look on the bright side of things. At least they keep us busy with many "special events". In other games, they don't occur all that often and with GM's like these, who needs employees?
Back to top Go down
Choja
Choja

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: That dog's got you somewhere.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Honestly, I have no idea what any of you are trying to get at here.

Tell me.

Tell me as a UC player, what am I going to look forward to?

What updates have been directed at me as a player who wants to play for free instead of saying "Hello, we have new updates for our customers, the ones who actually pay for the tab!" ?

I don't enjoy playing CBJP because there's usually no one I can actually talk to ingame.

I don't enjoy playing CBNA because there's not many people I can chat with without being stopped by things like unions and balance getting in the way.

The players I enjoyed playing with aren't going to come back with an excuse.

What am I waiting for? Another excuse?

Being a full support player is so dreary.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm

What's the purpose of this thread now?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Nisa wrote:
What's the purpose of this thread now?
Beginning of thread: Someone links to Tempura making objective statements about what we already knew and skirting around other relevant issues.

Now: Whining about said issues.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 Awesome-face
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 am

So let sum up the complain about CB and my opinion about em
-False promises/excuses
IMO: Yes, I've seen tons of such promise/excuse on tons of game servers, public and private alike. Guess what, I've also seen tons of rants like the ones we see here on other servers. It's good to tell the developers/GM what you wants, but whine and rant about em more than necessary only annoy ppl and demoralizing newbies.

-CB need better advertising tactic
IMO: Wholeheartedly agree.

-CB need better business model:
IMO: It's not perfect, but it's not that bad, I'm neutral on this.

-Not enough updates
IMO: One per month and a new gara per week is enough.

-Not enough UC update
IMO: Kinda agree. New UC bot in the shop, changing the entire content of UC gara 1 or make a monthly UC gara would be nice.

-Need more contents:
IMO: Yes, more boss quest and Mission, better reward for team fight mode or capture the flag in union war would be nice. I'm not that dissatisfied with the current contents though.

-Rt player are over power
IMO: partial nonsense, my main Shinos are UC, using arena/quest/UC part and they can hang around star rank player with garabot. Eve is actually OP though. After the nerf when they release chaos EVE, this will be totally nonsense

-UC player don't have access to 'desirable'/'marketed' (read: Moe) bot
IMO: nonsense, through Lotto, give away event, RO cube, offered SMS-payment, level up reward and UC moe bot, I have a 30 bot garage, all of em moe-bot. My other acc on DOS, which is strictly no-Rt (no survey or SMS payment) managed to get Izuna Kamui (3 slot and detachable BS), Kurimu, Winberl Ellen, Winberl, Shino, Lagkun Long, Lily Rain, Maril March Trill.

-Garapawn is crapsack
IMO: not really, just like someone said, you guys were too fixated on the golden bot. Look at the other balls in the gara first before pressing the roll button. Worst case, you always have the option to spend Rt in the shop, quite a lot of good bot and weapons there.

-UC Garapawn is crapsack compare to CBJP
IMO: yes, and I suspected they lowered the rate since its first released, but alas, I think it's negotiable and not exactly high priority.

- VF kill me!
IMO: You fail at adapting. All I did when they released VF was slapping a gun on my pure melee Lnd bots, pwn em with UC Heligan/Kurimu or high tail out of their swing range.

- Hopper Faqs.
IMO: I've punched and shot Hoppers to dead, quite quick too if noob L-size didn't swamp to em and block my attack. You has the option to make a hopper too, last I check. Invalid complaint.

-No tier, no end game content, it's not WOW
IMO: No shit, I play CB because I'm fed up with those stuff. Mad

-GM pay us no mind
IMO: I've played games with GMs who 'minded' their players too much or were never around. They did acknowledge your opinions, now it's a matter of their higher up's decision.

-Customer is always rite
IMO: Not really, there is no right a wrong. It's only a matter of how hard a company will carter to their demands to make more money.

-Money is always rite:
IMO: yes, yes and yes. So go buy off CS and make the changes you wanted. bounce

-Need UC-Rt conversion and Bazaar NOW!
IMO: I'd prefer having them sooner than later, and I know it's nice. But I don't see a reason to be THIS worked up over it.

Last edited by Riverlia on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 am

The top 2 things people really want right now are UC->Rt conversion and Bazaar. The fact that these 2 features aren't here yet despite it being the most demanded ones is why everyone's raging so hard. And frankly, I can understand why.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 am

I just want UC-RT conversion and I'll be a happy little player.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:40 am

Ahh, I forgot that
Yeah, I want them, badly.
But getting this worked up over those features? I don't think they worth the commotion.

CS's higher up probably decided it's not a pressing enough matter comparing to releasing new bots, which ate up the time they could have used to code those features in.
Ppl love their moe/manly bots and the company get more $$$. It's not that hard to see why stuff like EVE and Scaregant will come earlier than UC-Rt conversion or Bazaar.

It doesn't mean they will never come. It merely mean some stuff get released earlier.
At least features that change game play like the 'q' button get implemented almost immediately after CBJP got em

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:55 am

@Riverlia

You're my best friend.

I wouldn't mind seeing this UC to RT and Bazaar thing finished sooner then later, and I understand why people are getting irritated at that no reason to piss kittens, they did say they were going to do it in due time... the way I understand it is they want to implement a Bazaar for anything UC based due to the credit card issue mentioned in the diary (which is completely understandable, they're a business, if you don't get how big of an issue it could be then... I dunno what to say to you people). *sigh* This topic is too long and I keep coming back to it too much...

Let's just hope we see some new things to have fun with in these following updates to come, until then I'm having fun doing what I am doing and look forward to the game staying fun with the updates... unlike most people, I'm actually pretty satisfied with the updates when they do come, not so much the frequency of them (even though I don't have a problem with the frequency too much either) but am I the only one who really likes the lotto cube idea they had? A recommendation to the GMs is a recommendation to the GMs, but it feels like every complaint outside of their speed of doing things can be sumed up by;

1. You need to adapt better,
2. You have a gambling problem or
3. You're the sort person who complains about anything, and you're beyond help because you like to make a fuss when you're still here, still having fun, and your complaints amount closely to whining...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 am

After getting like 2 Centaur X, 2 Katanamax 3 slot, Pawnger 3 slot, Priestol 3 slot, 2 Turtle Backer 3 slot, 2 Victory 1, 3 Drake voice, 1 Icy voice, Scouter Rifle, Handy Zook, CS staff, a few rainbow chip, various AC and misc stuff like clan foundation, I have nothing to complain about Lotto cubes

Frankly, you get a free chance to get a 3 slot or Rt bot, as well as 2 slot bot drop and various stuff like Cosmic Regret, Seraph promote and what not.
And you complain?
I did go 'dang it' when I miss a good prize or get crappy tune mat, but that's all.
"Don't look at a gift horse in the mouth", they said.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 am

Riverlia wrote:

-CB need better business model:
IMO: It's not perfect, but it's not that bad, I'm neutral on this.

The bulk of their money is entirely from garapawn, an well, that should change, really.
Quote :

-Not enough UC update
IMO: Kinda agree. New UC bot in the shop, changing the entire content of UC gara 1 or make a monthly UC gara would be nice.
QFT, though I'd prefer to see a few UC weapons sometime.

Quote :

-Need more contents:
IMO: Yes, more boss quest and Mission, better reward for team fight mode or capture the flag in union war would be nice. I'm not that dissatisfied with the current contents though.
THIS. I hate team fight rewards, especially. Thankfully you don't have any upkeep in this game (except maybe buying limit removers).

Quote :

-Rt player are over power
IMO: partial nonsense, my main Shinos are UC, using arena/quest/UC part and they can hang around star rank player with garabot. Eve is actually OP though. After the nerf when they release chaos EVE, this will be totally nonsense
Bold part is lolcontradiction

Also, Shino was designed to be RT. She's RT on JP but UC over here (I suppose Tempura felt bad about having only Crimrose [xz wouldn't mind though] as UC)

Quote :

-UC player don't have access to 'desirable'/'marketed' (read: Moe) bot
IMO: nonsense, through Lotto, give away event, RO cube, offered SMS-payment, level up reward and UC moe bot, I have a 30 bot garage, all of em moe-bot. My other acc on DOS, which is strictly no-Rt (no survey or SMS payment) managed to get Izuna Kamui (3 slot and detachable BS), Kurimu, Winberl Ellen, Winberl, Shino, Lagkun Long, Lily Rain, Maril March Trill.
Either too expensive (Lol300rtPatty), Worse-than-gara luck based (RoflLottoCube), or surveys being rigged (though lolproxy can get around it... 'till the site bans you)

Quote :

-Garapawn is crapsack
IMO: not really, just like someone said, you guys were too fixated on the golden bot. Look at the other balls in the gara first before pressing the roll button. Worst case, you always have the option to spend Rt in the shop, quite a lot of good bot and weapons there.
You forgot RAGEBLUEBALLS

Like, if I want to tune EVE, how can I tune her if I can't even get her and end up with nothing but the tune sets?

Or even a silver robot, eh?

Quote :

-UC Garapawn is crapsack compare to CBJP
IMO: yes, and I suspected they lowered the rate since its first released, but alas, I think it's negotiable and not exactly high priority.
I'm really skeptical on if it's going to be negotiable, CS tends to shut up and ignore us if we try to bring up garapon.

Quote :

- VF kill me!
IMO: You fail at adapting. All I did when they released VF was slapping a gun on my pure melee Lnd bots, pwn em with UC Heligan/Kurimu or high tail out of their swing range.
You forgot EVE, lol.

Quote :

-No tier, no end game content, it's not WOW
IMO: No shit, I play CB because I'm fed up with those stuff. :x
There is end game content. Rewards for getting to Cosmic Hero, lolol. I don't think they're spectacular anyway.

Quote :

-GM pay us no mind
IMO: I've played games with GMs who 'minded' their players too much or were never around. They did acknowledge your opinions, now it's a matter of their higher up's decision.

They do HEAR what they say, but when they reply its either watery shit (with a solid answer coming much later) or they don't reply at all.

Quote :

-Need UC-Rt conversion and Bazaar NOW!
IMO: I'd prefer having them sooner than later, and I know it's nice. But I don't see a reason to be THIS worked up over it.
UC-Rt is the one major feature that sets us apart from JP. I mean, on JP Bazaar items have ridiculously high UC prices, lol.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:22 am

Quote :
The bulk of their money is entirely from garapawn, an well, that should change, really.
The choice is yours

They know you guys either like gambling or like the grand prizes, and they put those in garapon
And you guys rolled it, and they got money from that.
They made money and you guys complained.

But wait, nobody forced you to roll. You are already aware about the consequent and the price of rolling garapawn, and decided you wanted a try regardless.

they also managed to avoid over-populate the rooms with 3 EVE or 3 Ivis commandos because, well, not everyone has em. Not to mention some bots aren't OP right now, but has the potential to be if spammed in sufficient number.
The other way is to remove em from the game entirely or revise the balance of the entire game.
If they chose to do so, not only they will waste an enormous amount of time and money, but ppl will complain because their money was wasted/meaningless too, thus the server would lose players, blah blah. You get the gist.

Quote :
Bold part is lolcontradiction

Also, Shino was designed to be RT. She's RT on JP but UC over here (I suppose Tempura felt bad about having only Crimrose [xz wouldn't mind though] as UC)
Partial nonsense
In case you missed it.

Whether Shino was Rt only or not in Jp, she's UC here
I can also replicate what I did with her on Accel Saber, with less hp and more Wlk. The only reason I mentioned her instead of Accel Saber is Shino = my main/favorite bot.

Quote :
Either too expensive (Lol300rtPatty), Worse-than-gara luck based (RoflLottoCube), or surveys being rigged (though lolproxy can get around it... 'till the site bans you)
Completely missed the point
We are talking about whether obtaining moe bot without Rt is possible.
It's very possible
Asking for the same rate of obtaining as a Rt user is plainly stupid.
On a site note, I'm in one of those country with no offer available beside SMS payment, so yeah...

And nobody force you to buy Renny, and it's rather obvious I wasn't talking about buying gara bot from shop when I said 'you have the choice to spent your Rt in shop'.

Quote :
You forgot RAGEBLUEBALLS

Like, if I want to tune EVE, how can I tune her if I can't even get her and end up with nothing but the tune sets?

Or even a silver robot, eh?
What did I say about 'don't just look at the golden bots'?
It's painfully obvious that you has a rather big chance to fail at getting the grand prizes, and a chance to get blue, so think twice and consider all the balls in the gara before you roll, Sherlock.

And I've seen ppl complaining that they can't get blue balls, so yeah.

Quote :
I'm really skeptical on if it's going to be negotiable, CS tends to shut up and ignore us if we try to bring up garapon.

More like it's not their main concern
Quote :
You forgot EVE, lol.

Not as much as the VF complain in this topic, partly because EVE gara is dead now. I was listing some prominent complaints and my opinion on them. I have no obligation to list em all or satisfy everyone with my answers, since it's frigging opinion and I'm no GM.

Want to know what I did to deal with EVE?
Run, ambush, gank, flank, stack up items and use them creatively on her, or wait for the nerf.
No body said you have to play fair against her or duel her 1v1.

Last edited by Riverlia on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 am

Choja wrote:
Honestly, I have no idea what any of you are trying to get at here.

Tell me.

Tell me as a UC player, what am I going to look forward to?

What updates have been directed at me as a player who wants to play for free instead of saying "Hello, we have new updates for our customers, the ones who actually pay for the tab!" ?

I don't enjoy playing CBJP because there's usually no one I can actually talk to ingame.

I don't enjoy playing CBNA because there's not many people I can chat with without being stopped by things like unions and balance getting in the way.

The players I enjoyed playing with aren't going to come back with an excuse.

What am I waiting for? Another excuse?

Being a full support player is so dreary.

sorry to know that (if CBNA somehow is CBEN or CBUS and I think it is because I see NA as North America - even if I dont know u consider by North America United States only or all 3 NA countries and I dont know if US country hub is the same for all the 3 countries, here at my country its not)

anyway, taking back (and considering it the CB I play, CBUS) . . . u should try to talk to the people that I talk at the game . . we play against each other at epochs and union wars, we also play side by side at shuffle rooms and at my maps room and we talk to each other friendly without the union and balance getting in the way . . . if someone is being idiot to u, u just need to find someone that isnt . . . sure, I know thats always people that are idiots that take game life as if it was real life and if u`re not a strong player with lots of good cash (RT) stuff or if u`re not at their team, they either dont give a s**t to u or try to screw you with words just because of that . . . but most players are nice players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next