Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:41 am

@ siveria

awards add to your total score at the end of a match... next time you play... at the end of the game notice the number at the bottom of the picture of each award...

@stickykeys

when i say noob hunter... i mean they are only considered super dangerous against noobs... vanguards are food to me... and they are food to many ppl i talk to in game as well... vanguard fencers only cause a problem in epoch during the rush...

so here is a good advice... dont complain about vanguards being op/broken/need to be nerfed... it just makes you look like a total noob ...
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 am

Epacsten wrote:
Tempura has said a trade system isn't worth the effort. He flat out said it. It's on his diary. Go read it. Those are the words of a man who knows his company. He's not "Just" a GM, with no say on anything that happens. He is an active part of developer meetings.

He said adding a Credit Card fraud prevention system so gifting could be added isn't worth the effort, not trading.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 am

@ Adius

I play and bitch at the same time, though lately CB-EN's pretty laggy for actual play (Even my PH Tourney with inzane14 was pretty ridiculuous)

@ Kitouski
Lotto Boxes arent Gambling at all. You get 1 Item per Box.

I dont gamble, i at least bought RT Bots with the RT i gained through beta and begging.

@StickyKeys
I've seen Flying Vanguard Fencers, and, they can swat mid-flying Gwyains out of the sky. *shivers*

@Everyone else
Someone on IRC just said, somebody (not xzpwnz) spent 23,000 USD in a single week on EN Server. Somehow... the GM'd be like "Oh wow, let's buy a pool now!"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am

Adius wrote:
@ siveria

awards add to your total score at the end of a match... next time you play... at the end of the game notice the number at the bottom of the picture of each award...

@stickykeys

when i say noob hunter... i mean they are only considered super dangerous against noobs... vanguards are food to me... and they are food to many ppl i talk to in game as well... vanguard fencers only cause a problem in epoch during the rush...

so here is a good advice... dont complain about vanguards being op/broken/need to be nerfed... it just makes you look like a total noob ...
I didn't say I'm weak against them.... Well DG, at the least is. And what's wrong with complaining? It's not like skills grow or be reduced if you looked like a noob. You just look like one.... Neutral

@Rei

I have to exchange my Seraph for my Izuna then.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 am

Adius wrote:
@stickykeys

Agreed. All Fencer has going for him is having a large sword. He's easily seen because of that huge sword and is weak to beam mainly because of being LND. An AIR in flight or any bot that knows what he's doing can beat Fencer and a good team can overwhelm him easily.

All he's really good for is weeding out noobs and people who play with a Leeroy Jenkins mentality.

Quote :
Lotto Boxes arent Gambling at all.

Quote :
@StickyKeys
I've seen Flying Vanguard Fencers, and, they can swat mid-flying Gwyains out of the sky. *shivers*
All FLY does is increase flight speed, not height. It'll probably let you catch up to someone flying, but no, it won't let you get as much flight as an AIR.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:00 am

Ah yes, well we were talking about why the trade system isn't just a full on Rt trading system as well at the same time. I got the subjects confused. He said that it's not worth the effort to make gifting possible. My mistake.

I'll grant you they probably have a deal with some other company they can't simply break in order to stop credit transactions and just make credit users go buy game cards, but there's no need to bring up the issue of banning people who receive counterfeit items when those items can simply be deleted, or not trade-able for three days after purchase.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 am

[quote="NovaZero"]
Quote :

Quote :
...ok, so wat?
you DO know that EVE was released MUCH LATER than Bazaar system, right? yeah, they want to squeeze out as MUCH money as they can from us, b4 starting to "loosen up." so Garapon (the main source of "food" for CS) can contain all-new and recent bots and keep anything else, like Bazaar, in "order" with CBjp? doesnt make sense.
As I recall, people wanted EVE because of how she's related to an already popular character(in fact, she IS that popular character) and because of how Lily Rain EVE basically came with a story.

Quote :
there r many other so-called "answers" that are a mere excuses, instead of an actual solution.
What would you want them to say then?

first of all, r u saying that EVE was out becuz EVE character was very popular? does that mean Bazaar isnt? hmm... wat? i misunderstood? it doesnt seem that way. explain it more thoroughly.

second of all, i don't want excuses. wat do i want? i want actions. if they r so "aware," then they can act on it immediately.

a wiseman once said, "beginning is half the job done." the LEAST the y can do is to ENSURE the date (or at least the month) and keep us updated with new information as they come out.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 am

This thread is amazing! I just went off for a lil' lunch break and almost two pages are waiting to be read when I got back.

Anyway...

rei_hunter wrote:

Evidently, if i'm not mistaken... they're trying to CB-JP == CB-EN. So i do not see where you're coming with that post NumeroDoS, about not comparing both servers.

You should play CB-JP to understand where' we're all comin from with our complaints, angry remarks and things. But if you dont want to because of "Language Barrier", then not really forcing you.

What I'm saying is that you can't expect CBEN to cater everything that CBJP offer. And, of course, if you compare the two, CBEN would automatically sound worse than what it really is.

I agree that they are trying to imitate CBEN into being CBJP, but imo, that will never become accomplished completely. As I said, if CBEN did improve, rest assured; there will be something new in CBJP that people will start wanting to be in EN, be it a fancy garapon will high quality items, a new UC bot or hax item drop rates of rares in all the modes.

This could also be said to any other multi-server games. One server will always be superior/better than the others. (Like kRO compared to iRO)

Although I might sound demanding, people in EN should just be content with what they have. Stuff from JP will eventually come to EN anyway.

Also, thanks for the offer to play CBJP, but my kind of 'language barrier' is the kind that I'll only see boxes in place of Japanese characters. Yeah, I know, my PC sucks. :/
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:05 am

well EN doesnt have'm... yet.

Only Jp does. D:

@numerodos
Oh. I remember putting up a guide for that.... Japanese Language Pack.... for Windows XP and below o-o
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:17 am

Really?

Could have missed it. :/
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 am

StickyKeys wrote:
I didn't say I'm weak against them.... Well DG, at the least is. And what's wrong with complaining? It's not like skills grow or be reduced if you looked like a noob. You just look like one.... Neutral

lol if i sounded like i was hostile towards you specifically... im not... i just think ppl that rage about:

1. RT FAG (how? we pay for something we like)
2. EVE is op (get away from it then... dont 1v1 it)
3. Fencer needs to be nerfed (use a beam weapon... learn to use air)
4. Air players are noobs (alpha air takes getting use to as well... its not like theyre magically better)
5. Hoppers are cheap (wow... you can actually build this using uc... and ppl still complain)

solution: ADAPT

if you're stubborn and you just want to play your fken lily or w/e then that's your fken problem... if a team concentrate all its firing power on one unit... then that unit is pretty fked... if you want to play your lily or w/e nowadays... learn not to wander off by yourself like a retard...

Last edited by Adius on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Stuff from JP will eventually come to EN anyway.

Maybe this is the real problem: WHEN?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 am

ziix wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:
Stuff from JP will eventually come to EN anyway.

This.

This is the one question that stumps us every time we wanna answer it, and I eventually came to the conclusion that, if it's gonna hurt money gains on EN, then it probably won't come. Ever.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 am

Adius wrote:

The world will become a better place if people learned to do that.

ziix wrote:

As to that, your guess is as good as mine.

People always let the jelly affect the fun in playing. :/
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 am

Adius wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

lol if i sounded like i was hostile towards you specifically... im not... i just think ppl that rage about:

4. Air players are noobs (alpha air takes getting use to as well... its not like theyre magically better)
5. Hoppers are cheap (wow... you can actually build this using uc... and ppl still complain)

EDIT: I kinda figured that out when I first saw the BFS too.... Then I wanted to train in LND and bought a ZSG and a Photon Saber....

Last edited by StickyKeys on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 am

as long as CS gains profit

if they go bankrupt, there goes my favorite online games

I'll be forced to wait for RO2... without any other games...
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 am

necrio wrote:

Offtopic: Ragnarok Online 2? Afaik, the game was cancelled.

... I think.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am

Hyoka wrote:
hurt money gains

What money gains?

You mean how they only go for the quick money, where people spend $100 - $200 trying to get one bot and quit the game?

Because if they put Ivis in, with a 0.01% chance to win her, they would get more of that quick money, and they'd lose even more players.

If they put in stuff that gives the players something to do, they'd get better player retention and better word of mouth advertising, and that also translates to money.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:58 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
necrio wrote:

... I think.
Sorry to be posting off topic, but let me clear this up for you. What you're thinking of is this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online_2:_The_Gate_of_the_World

The reception was so terrible that instead of forcing it down our throats, they're going to try again and do it right instead of that sad excuse for RO2. Technically they did cancel it, but for the sake of trying all over again;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online_2:_Legend_of_the_Second

You can find Youtube videos of Ragnarok Online 2 2.0, it's actually pretty good looking, better then that Gate of The World weirdness they were going to pull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 am

Kitouski wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:
necrio wrote:

... I think.
Sorry to be posting off topic, but let me clear this up for you. What you're thinking of is this.

The reception was so terrible that instead of forcing it down our throats, they're going to try again and do it right instead of that sad excuse for RO2. Technically they did cancel it, but for the sake of trying all over again;

You can find Youtube videos of Ragnarok Online 2 2.0, it's actually pretty good looking, better then that Gate of The World weirdness they were going to pull.
^ this

I am very much excited about the new RO2. They say it's going to be very similar to the first, which is already good.

If it's not broke, don't fix it XD.

Too bad no more expensive but awesome alchemist class D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Adius wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

EDIT: I kinda figured that out when I first saw the BFS too.... Then I wanted to train in LND and bought a ZSG and a Photon Saber....
Protip: Zero Step is invincible for the duration, and the invincibility lasts partway into the melee followup. You can literally zero step right through a vanguard's sword and bash him in the face with your x1.5 melee bonus.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 am

Kitouski wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:
necrio wrote:

... I think.

Oh. Sweet.

Wait... MERCHANT IS NO LONGER A MAIN CLASS?! *INFINITEEE RAAAAAAGGGGEEEE*

Eh, I learned somethin' new today. :/

Now am just gonna chill playing RO private servers alongside CBEN.

... Wow, I got so off-topic.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:

... I think.

Oh. Sweet.

Wait... MERCHANT IS NO LONGER A MAIN CLASS?! *INFINITEEE RAAAAAAGGGGEEEE*

Eh, I learned somethin' new today. :/

Now am just gonna chill playing RO private servers alongside CBEN.

... Wow, I got so off-topic.
yes, I'll miss my awesome geneticist. still, the game looks brilliant.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 am

seriously I look away for 5 minutes and suddenly this thread has 12 pages

what the hell guys
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 am

Adius wrote:

Well that's why they're cheap: they don't cost a cent, and they're usually low on cost!

Ba dum, tshhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next