Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:21 am

Darkmare wrote:
When is "eventually"?

Your guess is as good as mine. After all this is CS >.>
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:22 am

boytitan2 wrote:
I also should point out adding a few new garapons isnt gona do jack shit
We all knew that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

ya I know lol actualy

I just posted on the dos forum the only reasons ppl probly play this game

heres what I put

only reason you and others and me dumped money on this is do the pychological effects the game cause doubt it was wait scratch that no fucking way it was done on purpose

first the reason most ppl play so much is competitive nature the fact that u have to carry noobs and hate the other unions actually makes u more competitive and play more

2nd garapon litteraly causes the same sensation cause by gamgling gambling is addective

3rd ppl who can dump shit tons of money go threw the same mentalilty getting pokemon gives u want to get every fuucking bot in the garapon but the garapon is rigged so litteraly its really really hard next to impossible to get every bot I know cause after 400+ dollers worth of rolls I can get every bot but genbu

but once theres is no sense of award left most ppl will quit the game which happens fast which is why this game will fail its already a failed game just is very addictive due to teh listed reason

Epic games said it best gammers like to feal rewarded when thats not there they get bored and quit playing.

(sidenote)
Really on 2 reasons I play this game A the small community B Im bad at its nice to finnaly have a game were I cant take out a whole team alone or only die when i make a major mistake.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 am

Hey

CBEN is already updating faster than almost any other games

I say C.S. have done this quite nicely. For CB of course.

GetAmped 2 on the other hand is very barren of updates.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 am

@necrio

They're updating sure. but how many do you think of the players actually get what they want from the updates?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

If CS were being responsible with this game, meant to be a competitive shooter:

-The only paid content would be the cosmetic stuff. Custom skins and poly edits. Hair colors. Accessories. Wings, boosters, etc that are just for looks.
-The really powerful stuff could only be earned by being good at the game, not grinding, not buying it.
-If everyone was using the same weapon or bot, it would be nerfed, or something else would be buffed.
-There would be a spending limit per month like other responsible MMO games, and I'm talking like $100 per month.

Here's the thing: CB was never really meant to be a competitive shooter.

-It's mostly reused assets from C21.
-They spent almost no money on developing this game.
-They will put no effort into managing a trade system because the game is just a cash cow.
-They will not deal with people who repeatedly violate the community standards because that takes effort and the game is just a cash cow.
-The prices are insane, they charge for the wrong things, all the while spouting the most awful excuses for everything they do or don't do.

tl,dr: The game will not improve. They will only keep trolling you for cash.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:23 am

rei_hunter wrote:
@necrio

They're updating sure. but how many do you think of the players actually get what they want from the updates?
More than a few I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 am

I like how in CB the updates are just Garapwn and new items, while in other games the updates have new quests, items, and a bunch of other stuff depending on the game.

Then again, CB is just there for the PVP >.>
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 am

yes, the lack of content is somewhat jarring.

Instead of QQing for UC > Rt or more bots, people should ask for more missions / quests.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am

necrio wrote:

Instead of QQing for UC > Rt or more bots, people should ask for more missions / quests.

CS will tell us to go play C21....
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

ziix wrote:
necrio wrote:

CS will tell us to go play C21....
I dunno, I like CB more.

Besides, more Bastagnant bosses won't hurt. Those are not available in C21 (not without some stupid stone collecting that is... and bosses in C21 are jokes compared to the CB Bastagnant bosses.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

His entry clears up SOME things, but there's still a few things left untouched:

One would be the cheap shit that spews from his mouth when we ask him serious questions over the GM radio. Yes, he indeed does provide a more solid answer... after a month at least, of course.

Two, if Cyberstep realizes ANYTHING about how the English take the marketing strategy for CB. Garapon butthurt is here and not in JP for a reason after all.

Three, because I don't feel like ending this post on a serious note, when they're releasing Ivis/EVE/C.S-chan/Ouka Dayu/Connie costumes.

edit:

NovaZero wrote:

Quote :
Not to mention that you aren't allowed to BE on the JP server and will be banned if a JP player reports you.
They do that now? Last time, all they did was torture foreigners by spawn camping them while the foreigners' teammates went to some corner and watched.

Yep. Thankfully I have a nice guild and nobody reports me.

...Though its worthless doing so since I d/c so often (and so quickly, sometimes)...
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 pm

1. Actions speak louder then words, right now Tempura diary is just BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

2. I appear to have started a second shitstorm by outcrying on the official forums.

3. what the hell is this Overwatch thing I see people with? (screw that, i never check the news section...)

4. We have stated to him time and time again, we can get around all the problems they are facing. its the only time I've noticed that the playerbase is actually smarter then him.

5. 'Concurrent new users logging in has been rising' no its not Tempura you Liar. Its been decreasing at a sharp rate for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
cause after 400+ dollers worth of rolls I can get every bot but genbu
fff I did like 150ish and I have at least 3 of everything except 0 vanguard and 0 patty Sad
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:54 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Lolniceguy or so he seems
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

the guys who actualy defend the gms have to be 12 no ten and thats still a compliment or cyberstep employes making fake accounts

honestly heres a example of a good gm tho the game gets boring I even uninstalled it gms weres doing a random spawn event in the towns spawing a shit ton of monsters there

I wispered the gm told the gm (u know if you wana do server stress test its pretty bad to hide them in the form of events ppl will either rage quit from lag or generally think the event is stupid due to lack of awards and exp)
the gm pmed back and said ya your right no one seems to like this,

guess what the gms actualy listened 0_o

point a smart gm knows its not about the number of complaints but how important that complaint is and if it will actualy help the game that matters

only game Ive seen close to being managed as bad as CB is nostale EU dear god I wanted to KILL THE GMS
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't think we want a gifting system so much as a way to trade the shit we got from Garapon for shit someone else got from Garapon that we want. Bazaar is nice, but it's UC->UC; we want something that lets us get rid of OUR RT shit for someone ELSE'S RT shit.

None of this RT for UC or RT for nothing nonsense.

If it's RT for RT, you both spent money for it. No one's scamming anyone (unless someone goes, "Hurr, Patty for Needle Mole," but then that's on the player, not the system).

But then again, I'm just one of those guys looking for a way to get something out of my 10+ Shine Battlers/Sigma Clocks/etc instead of just some Crimrose shop points.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Must be tough being a GM, huh?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Must be tough being a GM, huh?
I know right, it's hard to come up with excuses nowadays
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 pm

well mostly theres GM hate in every game, i mean, look at wow, the biggest MMO on the market, and their lead GM ghostcrawler.

but yea, i would love to see CB become more balanced. yesterday ( i kid you not) a VF hit me for 260 as an air, while in mid flight at high alt.

if my keyboard wasn't metal, it would be smashed ( after the 260 hit i got stunned, fell, and he finished me off)
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Whoever said the customer is always right.....seriously didn't have to deal with customer service shit. The customer is NOT alwyas right, and is, in fact, usually wrong. you just have to find a polite way of telling them that.

Seriously thoguh, a game like this does take a lot of work most people playing it have no clue about, but that's normal because most people don't know much about programming. Even those with only basic knowledge of it, liek myself, probably can't imagine jsut how much work actualy geos into the programming, and with that much programming things are bound to happen, which is why tweaks are mad e to try to re balance it out.

As for the gifting thing......it makes logical sense to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Padron wrote:
LXE wrote:
Most of you guys think so biased. I am disappoint, Just shut up and watch what happens. Stop raging about the content you greedy sons of Mighty Bynes, it's just a game!!! I mean FFS, can't you guys enjoy the game rather than criticize it? I know you guys want more, but don't you think that we should be the players, not the back seat drivers? I mean, c'mon, you don't see a frustrated player like me complaining.

weren't u complaining like a b***h on the first month of the official release cuz u cant charge RT?
yeah, now people in the past 3 months who cant charge cant hold it anymore.

i saw u with 3 fangirls, a red scarf, and a nicole malice. but just look at us UC players, we only got seraphs IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS
I did, but I thought its not even worth raging about. You either play the game or quit. I honestly like the game, that's why I play it. I understand its kind of frustrating for UC players but, that is the limitation for playing for free. You don't like the game, the GM's, or the way they release the content? Go somewhere else, CosmicBreak isn't the only MMORPG available! Good things only happen to those who wait, but only shit happens to those who don't.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm

LXE wrote:
Padron wrote:
LXE wrote:
Most of you guys think so biased. I am disappoint, Just shut up and watch what happens. Stop raging about the content you greedy sons of Mighty Bynes, it's just a game!!! I mean FFS, can't you guys enjoy the game rather than criticize it? I know you guys want more, but don't you think that we should be the players, not the back seat drivers? I mean, c'mon, you don't see a frustrated player like me complaining.

weren't u complaining like a b***h on the first month of the official release cuz u cant charge RT?
yeah, now people in the past 3 months who cant charge cant hold it anymore.

i saw u with 3 fangirls, a red scarf, and a nicole malice. but just look at us UC players, we only got seraphs IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS
I did, but I thought its not even worth raging about. You either play the game or quit. I honestly like the game, that's why I play it. I understand its kind of frustrating for UC players but, that is the limitation for playing for free. You don't like the game, the GM's, or the way they release the content? Go somewhere else, CosmicBreak isn't the only MMORPG available! Good things only happen to those who wait, but only shit happens to those who don't.
UC players make do. Sniper site + range tuned payload rifle = 5-8 hits on a railgunner that can't quite hit you before hty realize where the f you are...at which point you c=back offtill they look somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Silly Americans thinking they can have whatever they want and both Philippians and people from Hong Kong thinking they can pirate whatever they want and all getting butthurt when something asks for money.

I mean really, you guys make me brain hemorrhage...

UC players need to figure out how to play and actually try all the UC bots and not just take people's word for it before they look at something that costs money and go, "HNNNG, that costs money so it's got to be unfair!"

The only thing that you lose for not paying to play Cosmicbreak is customization and choice. Vanguard annoying you? Jump higher, it's not kicking your ass because it's "overpowered", it's kicking your ass because you don't know how to shoot a gun.

People who complain about garapon trolling them need to realize they're gambling and that's all their is to it. I didn't make you click the roll button, neither did the GMs.

Cyberstep is a business, your Call of Duty game wasn't free from a 60$ cost on release date and 15$ for that shiny map pack of yours either. If the community can't meet them at least a tiny bit of the way then all this amounts to is someone who looks like a screaming little kid over a game and the GMs saying, "tough."
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 pm

ilu kitouski

What people don't seem to realize is that, for most bots, the core is what characterizes them. Most UC cores are just stats. Most Rt cores have gimmicks, which usually come at the cost of lowered stats/capacity and higher cost, and it's rather rare that the gimmick makes up for it (i.e. Ghost Raider having all the stealth carts but being shitty otherwise, or Sharhead being able to continue running midair but having bad offensive stats). The only "OP" bots are typically top-prize gara bots (with the exception of Air Raider), most other Rt or gara bots are either good for their parts (which end up getting slapped on a completely different and probably UC core (see: K-Shield on Shino or Accel Saber; Cross Raptor AMs on Nagi or Seraph)) or add variety with their gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next