Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.

Go down 
+10
continue
reVelske
Zwiebel Force
LazyStevz
VeryMelon
Valkyrie
Turret
Winty
sparhawk254
boytitan2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. Empty
PostSubject: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:01 am

This is a message to players and C.S. since commu is down i will be post it here fow now.

See that fun cosmic break should just be a game we play for fun not competitiveness this is not fucking Halo,Unreal tournament,Tribes,LOL,Counter strike,Blaze Blue,Virtual on,Or any other game that has a a large amount of skill gaps between players. We didn't play this game for competitiveness we all came here just to have mindless fun. Then in obt ivis came well I used hati machine still broken back then and we all had a taste of broken bots. During the official launch seraph came people enjoyed her used to say shes not broken when lets face it she was just because it can be countered does not make it broken. Ill just use me as a example when vanguard came out I was so happy I knew there was a power creep I was happy about it the feel of killing anything on land was great I mean I made excuses saying so and so can counter it while he did have a number of counters did not change the fact he was broken. Lots of melee land players of older things quit or started playing less when he came out that was a clear sign he was broken. Instead I had stupid idea of once something stronger comes out it will be more fun yay new strong bots most of us did none us stopped to think hai wait if bots keep getting stronger won't this game become a game of auto play bots that require zero skill and make everything else useless including the stuff we payed for.But nope anyone who called the stuff out back then for being op was quickly insulted and called names and told learn how to play and build. Only bot we agreed was op was lily rain eve and she got a soft nerf. Maybe its are fualt for raging when C.S. first nerfed stuff some people raged when lily eve was nerfed. Tons of people raged when burners and lasers where nerfed, When sups lost the ability to use handizooks etc,maybe in some way we sent the message we want a broken game. Idk the reactions to toybox and snailbox being nerfed that was long before en server was made at least for toybox.

Why are we all so attached to our broken bots will it really be that bad if C.S. nerfs everything is it to hard for us all not to use them and just not use broken bots hopeing others will follow suit. Yes C.S. is barely trying but come on this is not close to enough the game is still broken as shit. Its more broken than trying to build something outa a mix of lego,megablox and kinect pieces. Wouldn't it be more fun to play this game with all bots being equal instead of a select group of fagbots being king of the mountain for a small period of time.
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

Male Posts : 85

Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:56 am

erm thats a long wall of text.

that aside, wouldn't everyone want something nice and better to be out every now and then.

Well OP bots aside, there are ways to get free RT. (well nothing on Planet Earth is free)
Just read on forums how to get free RT safely from those offer walls and there's also the UC>RT conversion.

Next it would balance out the game if CBen implemented RT moe/ bots / parts trading. That would help the UC rich and RT poor players and close up the gap in terms of bots.

Skills wise? Its the player that makes the difference, the moe/ bot/ parts help. HOWEVER its based on the PERSON sitting behind that screen controlling the fate of the moe/bot/part.

Nerfs are inveitiable, look at any games, they are THERE. And they help to balance the game(somewhat). Why not instead of whining, make a proper thread for nerfing specific bots (in terms of parts, hp, capa, force, ammo, range, int, etc) rather then 1000 threads about how OP that bot is... Then perhaps someone can send it to CS hoping(fingers crossed) for the desired nerf...

Lagg issues? They are client based, player Internet Service Provider Data Plans, whether the player is downloading stuff, using shared internet, wireless, optical fibre.

All this is purely my opinion..

Have a nice day playing games...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:01 am

Quote :
During the official launch seraph came

seraph was in beta
reported

Back to top Go down
Turret

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:46 am

boytitan2 wrote:
...cosmic break should just be a game we play for fun not competitiveness this is not ... Unreal tournament

Sorry, but I stopped reading there. |<
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:04 am

Turret wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
...cosmic break should just be a game we play for fun not competitiveness this is not ... Unreal tournament

I named several other games www.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:17 am

sparhawk254 wrote:
erm thats a long wall of text.

that aside, wouldn't everyone want something nice and better to be out every now and then.

Next it would balance out the game if CBen implemented RT moe/ bots / parts trading. That would help the UC rich and RT poor players and close up the gap in terms of bots.

Skills wise? Its the player that makes the difference, the moe/ bot/ parts help. HOWEVER its based on the PERSON sitting behind that screen controlling the fate of the moe/bot/part.

All this is purely my opinion..

Have a nice day playing games...

As much as I want RT trading, this cannot and will not be done. CS doesn't run a charity program, and RT trading would simply mean bankruptcy (or at least a severe change of income, which would also be unfavourable to them)

I even though I admit playing power creep (and failing with it), I still try to make builds that aren't necessarily in that category.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:51 am

Turret wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

You got a problem with the best FPS ever made?
Back to top Go down
Turret

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:53 am

VeryMelon wrote:
Turret wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Saying that it can't be played for fun, yes. Just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:00 am

Turret wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
Turret wrote:

Saying that it can't be played for fun, yes. Just forget about it.

Of course ut can be played for fun. Playing some modded maps for traveling around with the translocator and doing tricks with them was the best fucking fun I have ever had. I ment the game can be competitive at time and there are huge skill gaps between a noob,average player pro and some one whos mastered the game or fags useing aim bots what kinda bots you have speed hacks and those kinda fags etc.
Back to top Go down
Turret

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:04 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Of course ut can be played for fun. Playing some modded maps for traveling around with the translocator and doing tricks with them was the best fucking fun I have ever had. I ment the game can be competitive at time and there are huge skill gaps between a noob,average player pro and some one whos mastered the game or fags useing aim bots what kinda bots you have speed hacks and those kinda fags etc.
Okay, since you're talking to me I decided to read the first post properly, and I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you asking for a smaller skill gap? More balance between bots? What is our fault? The only thing I can think about that is "our fault" is the way the community can be really hostile and/or elitist (to itself). Also tuning shouldn't exist. :X

Last edited by Turret on Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyStevz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazyStevz

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:05 am

**Pre-emptive apologise for the wall-O-text**

I admit playing power creep. I was only truly aware of this when I was only into my 3rd match with my Eris. Before then I've had a hatred of other bots.

The problem here is... Choice. Both by the player and CS. While BoyTitan would lay claim the community is partially to blame is unfortunately incorrect. The community doesn't belong to any of the people playing. That is CS' rule to command. While we, the player, have had the choice to play as X or Y bot no one can really tell us what to use. I want to win with an Elisalotte as much with an Eris. That choice is mine. Whether that is to any effect is to be seen. But CS are the only ones with the power to balance things out. They have to power to regulate the community to their bidding. I'm surprised that we haven't either properly banded together to protest or quit. They're still pulling the strings as of now and the majority of us still here disagree with they way things have turned.

What pained me the most was when even Kuzuha admitted defeat with Elisa in the current meta. Sad

Valkyrie wrote:
As much as I want RT trading, this cannot and will not be done. CS doesn't run a charity program, and RT trading would simply mean bankruptcy (or at least a severe change of income, which would also be unfavourable to them)

I even though I admit playing power creep (and failing with it), I still try to make builds that aren't necessarily in that category.

It depends on what sort of trading they allow. For instance, a setting where RT is the only currency used for certain parts, that actually would encourage players to charge RT. The problem? CS. They're too stubborn and trapped in their cycle of never really grasping the whole ethos of how to run a game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:08 am

I just said I am going to post something to C.S. later this half is for the commu main site is down.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:15 am

Actually I like the idea of Rt trading. It could include the rt parts that are in SUC Gara and stuff like Slot protectors, harmonics and limit removers, etc, etc (there could be limits like only allowing slot protector Alpha to be traded, etc, etc, etc). I remember a few games where you could trade in that way. The free users had a better chance, while the paying users had infinite game monez and determined the prices. It was so naisu o,e
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:28 am

LazyStevz wrote:
While BoyTitan would lay claim the community is partially to blame is unfortunately incorrect. The community doesn't belong to any of the people playing. That is CS' rule to command. While we, the player, have had the choice to play as X or Y bot no one can really tell us what to use. I want to win with an Elisalotte as much with an Eris. That choice is mine. Whether that is to any effect is to be seen. But CS are the only ones with the power to balance things out. They have to power to regulate the community to their bidding. I'm surprised that we haven't either properly banded together to protest or quit. They're still pulling the strings as of now and the majority of us still here disagree with they way things have turned.

Confused enough by this paragraph of nonsense that I had to actually log back in to respond.

The direction this game took is determined by your wallet. You are NOT suppose to reward a company for doing a bad job, yet people are happily shitting out large sums of money for CS, essentially patting them on the back for a job well done on both power creeping and crippling the game through rolling out poorly balanced bullshit AGAIN and AGAIN. You have a RESPONSIBILITY as a consumer, take the fucking responsibility, put that wallet the hell away and stop acting like you had no part in fucking this game up.

This should be blatantly obvious but, CS do what they have to do to earn as much money as possible, why did CS put so much focus on these locked part moes? Why did they start to put more and more emphasis on high damage/stunlock melees ever since Ouka? Why did they focus so much on homing/autoplay ever since Sugoi? Because that's where you people threw your money on the most.

And I haven't even touched the moral side of things when it comes to choosing what to play in arena, you aren't (all) kids here, you don't need daddy CS to hold your hand or to slap you on the wrist to tell you what you should and shouldn't play, it should be blindingly obvious when you've just brought a gun to a knife fight, and it should be blindingly obvious that you really shouldn't if you have any dignity and self-respect to speak of, problem is? You damn well don't.

sparhawk254 wrote:
Why not instead of whining, make a proper thread for nerfing specific bots (in terms of parts, hp, capa, force, ammo, range, int, etc) rather then 1000 threads about how OP that bot is... Then perhaps someone can send it to CS hoping(fingers crossed) for the desired nerf...

Implying they'd give a fucking shit what YOU think is OP and how should shit be balanced. If you continue to throw money at the shit, they couldn't fucking care less. The nerfs? They aren't enough and they never will be. The overall balance of this game has been fucked beyond repair thanks to years of power creep, there is no fixing this without a complete overhaul of the game, which isn't financially feasible in any respect.

And also, take a moment to think about the nerf, specifically, Resha, Eris and FC, think about what they were at the start, think about what they became after the 1st nerf, think about what they are like now. Dunno about you, but it's mind-numbing and makes me sick in the stomach just thinking about how people happily played on and threw more money at the game when it was filled with those complete nonsense in their original states (or they themselves playing them), and even after two nerfs, they are STILL utter crocks of shit and CONTINUES to dictate matches.

10/10 nerfs.
Back to top Go down
continue
continue

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:53 am

all i read was CONTINUES
whens marvel
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

all i heard was that FC still dictates matches

does rev only play in triangle rooms or something
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Winty wrote:
all i heard was that FC still dictates matches

does rev only play in triangle rooms or something

I didn't even bring up fc...
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Rev did Surprised
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Rev did Surprised

Read it rev is fully right

Side note when it comes to social communication winty is brain dead and has no form of respect for others. Then again he is a introvert so maybe he can't help it I would really recommend you see a counselor Winty or fully read people posts before responding.

You guys just well have no type of gamer manners yall spam stuff in game only some one who does not give a fuck about other players or the state of the game and only their e penis would do. Even on xbox live when elite slayer was broken Only one or 2 people a team would use armor lock/needler combo because it was broken we understood that. Hell we didn't make excuses for it either we went and told bungie hai this is kinda op can you nerf it. You guys will just defend a bot to your death just because some on disagrees with you.

At winty even tho it is not what rev was talking about you defending fc right there is the kinda shit I am talking about. It does not matter if you or me can kill or if there are bots that score higher the thing is still broken the bot should have never been made seraph should not have been made.

Rev was talking about resha,eris, and FC pre nerf. The fact people would use that shit and spam it is sickening. One person useing it ok asshole the whole commu useing it damn da fuck is wrong with you people. I am actually glad you guys don't play fps games from the op bots you use in arena you would all probably be the first ones trying to get hacks that let your shoot halfway across the map and kill your enemy at spawn threw a wall and have fun doing that shit and just kill the game.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:51 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Read it rev is fully right when it comes to social communication winty is brain dead and has no form of respect for others. Then again he is a introvert so maybe he can't help it I would really recommend you see a counselor Winty or fully read people posts before responding.

nice fucking personal attacks. I don't read posts fully? maybe you should.

boytitan2 wrote:
Rev was talking about resha,eris, and FC pre nerf.

Quote :
even after two nerfs, they are STILL utter crocks of shit and CONTINUES to dictate matches.

clearly JUST FUCKING SAID that FC still "dictates matches" post-nerf.

Maybe you should stop insulting me and start reading shit.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Titan, ignore them, you know they always go autistic and breaks the fanforum....

but to be on topic, I understand what you want, but there is a big problem with your request or idea, and is that this is a PVP, is not a FPS like the ones you described but it's still a PVP game, so for sure its competitive.. all in this game is competitive, you have rankings on almost every feature and the main feature is Arena and Fighting, how can that not be competitive?

I used to use thist: "you are in the wrong game, go play Super Mario", it was some kind of joke but was true, was talking about ppls that doesn't wants to die... and man, this is a game of kill to win... so at the end I don't see how this game can't be competitive.. in fac, when I log into CB is just because I just want to kill ppls, without worry about complex quest (rpgs or like).

Again, I understand you but I don't see a game like CB (that is so simple, just kill your opponent) being so pacifist!
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:30 pm

In the end, this game is going into the same path as EXTEEL, releasing new bots (well, now releasing new sluts each two weeks) and weapons, but the actual game content (I don't count the new areas and maps as new game content) is in a stalemate; we got the same modes, same arenas, same quests and missions.

The game is terrible boring now, it's like the Clone Wars over and over (and that's what reV was pointing out btw.). The game WAS fun once, but now is a shit. I'm not going to point what's broken and shit, because is painfully obvious and it depress me

The game is beyond repair.

DarkChuky wrote:
when I log into CB is just because I just want to kill ppls, without worry about complex

Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. 5182bc4a6380f
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Winty wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Read it rev is fully right when it comes to social communication winty is brain dead and has no form of respect for others. Then again he is a introvert so maybe he can't help it I would really recommend you see a counselor Winty or fully read people posts before responding.

nice fucking personal attacks. I don't read posts fully? maybe you should.

boytitan2 wrote:
Rev was talking about resha,eris, and FC pre nerf.

Quote :
even after two nerfs, they are STILL utter crocks of shit and CONTINUES to dictate matches.

clearly JUST FUCKING SAID that FC still "dictates matches" post-nerf.

Maybe you should stop insulting me and start reading shit.

I can't take some one serious with a profile pic like that sorry but everything you type just comes of as a attempt to get lols for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm

And this thread is going nowhere. Sorry BoyTitan, you've tried proving your point but you're just arguing with everyone who give out their own opinions on things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.   Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please everyone read CB will never be this fun again and it is our fualt and C.S.
Page 1 of 1