Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to read this.

Go down 
+39
Midreus
FrozenEdge
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Melencholy
SmileBrush
Siveria
Turkeysaur
Adius
Yokura
SkyeMeir
knyx
Tuskin
Iseal
Suguri
Kitouski
Raal
Valkyrie
Raven
xzpwnz
Nilla
LordShade
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
Darkmare
brokita1
Padron
ziix
Epacsten
rei_hunter
NumeroDoS
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
LazerRazer
NovaZero
Nisa
Frederica-Bernkastel
StickyKeys
inzane14
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Choja wrote:
Honestly, I have no idea what any of you are trying to get at here.

Tell me.

Tell me as a UC player, what am I going to look forward to?

What updates have been directed at me as a player who wants to play for free instead of saying "Hello, we have new updates for our customers, the ones who actually pay for the tab!" ?

I don't enjoy playing CBJP because there's usually no one I can actually talk to ingame.

I don't enjoy playing CBNA because there's not many people I can chat with without being stopped by things like unions and balance getting in the way.

The players I enjoyed playing with aren't going to come back with an excuse.

What am I waiting for? Another excuse?

Being a full support player is so dreary.

Then don't be full support. At this CURRENT time, I'm still a full UC player, anything RT I've gotten, I've gotten by luck from lotto cubes. I don't play much support usually, yet i still find the game enjoyable, with many people to talk to. I don't know what problems you're having, but all of the above seem kinda shallow because I've helped quite a few people in BRD and DOS, despite begin a WIZ player. We're only enemies on the battlefield of the arena you know. TO other people, these merely sound like an excuse to complain. Put simply, love it or leave it.

EDIT: also, UC players tend to get more creative with things to make up for the lack of rt, and thats part of the fun for me.
Back to top Go down
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Well,what if he wants to be full support because that's what he finds fun? Your argument is basically "suck it up, if I'm fine, you must be the problem." What if he doesn't enjoy playing the other 3 types like you do apparently? Deal with it or gtfo? Well...I guess we can see what a lot of people chose...

Also, I'm pretty sure using RT items gotten from cubes doesn't count as UC, as they aren't available to everyone.

Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

hyorinryu wrote:
Well,what if he wants to be full support because that's what he finds fun? Your argument is basically "suck it up, if I'm fine, you must be the problem." What if he doesn't enjoy playing the other 3 types like you do apparently? Deal with it or gtfo? Well...I guess we can see what a lot of people chose...

Also, I'm pretty sure using RT items gotten from cubes doesn't count as UC, as they aren't available to everyone.

yeah, but that one RT thing is misyty's swimsuit version, and i really don't like that. so i hardly use it..like ever. She deosn't NEED fanservice, she's awesome as is. i prefer normal or SIN version.

And as he said it's dreary being a support type, which indicates, logically, that he does NOT enjoy it. Now if he meant something else, then they should have indicated so. What i'm saying isn't deal with it or gtfo, but rather, try using the other types.
Back to top Go down
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Raal wrote:
hyorinryu wrote:

yeah, but that one RT thing is misyty's swimsuit version, and i really don't like that. so i hardly use it..like ever. She deosn't NEED fanservice, she's awesome as is. i prefer normal or SIN version.

And as he said it's dreary being a support type, which indicates, logically, that he does NOT enjoy it. Now if he meant something else, then they should have indicated so. What i'm saying isn't deal with it or gtfo, but rather, try using the other types.

Hmmm...figured he already played all types and liked support best. I'm pretty sure he enjoys it somewhat seeing how he has 2 C.S.es and a Greinaut that I've seen him use in epoch. He was probably dissappointed in the lack of new support stuff, as there aren't too many cool supports(Berrl, Malice, Chibis, Bugsy, Pulse, and Greinaut. Maybe CS and Squiddy if we count gara) Compared to the others support gets the short end of the stick.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

As much as I think it's foolish to roll multiple times on the same garapon trying to get one prize, I do understand the frustration someone goes through, knowing that is THE ONLY WAY to get the thing they wanted.

Calling it a gambling problem is very narrow minded and borders on cruelty.

Everything about this game, from the ads, to the website, to the shop art, to the lack of proper progression, all of it is designed to make people want the garapon prizes. Yeah it's random, but the perception is given that it's not going to be as hard as it actually is to get the top prize, partly because those prizes are so heavily promoted.

If the garapon was seen as just an extra, and not necessary to be able to even experience the game, (which at this point is mostly just collecting bots) it wouldn't be so frustrating. It wouldn't even be necessary to change the garapon to change that perception, if people were guided by game design to learn to play well with bots of various types and in teams.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm

hyorinryu wrote:
Raal wrote:
hyorinryu wrote:

Hmmm...figured he already played all types and liked support best. I'm pretty sure he enjoys it somewhat seeing how he has 2 C.S.es and a Greinaut that I've seen him use in epoch. He was probably dissappointed in the lack of new support stuff, as there aren't too many cool supports(Berrl, Malice, Chibis, Bugsy, Pulse, and Greinaut. Maybe CS and Squiddy if we count gara) Compared to the others support gets the short end of the stick.

Very true. I really htink they need more "combat" oriented medics or supports, and nicole can't really count for that as a SUPORT besides her staff, cus you can't change her bit.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

I say he lies unless he puts the 'now Gara RT' bot Byne-chan, Aquila-chan, TBG, and Squidol-chan into the RT shop.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Quote :
As much as I think it's foolish to roll multiple times on the same garapon trying to get one prize, I do understand the frustration someone goes through, knowing that is THE ONLY WAY to get the thing they wanted.
I did want EVE badly, and guess what I got from the gara?
Frigging blue ball
I didn't blame anyone for it beside my luck

Will you keel over and die in the arena if you cant get a certain bot? nope
You wanted them, and chose to keep rolling until you got it.

Quote :
Everything about this game, from the ads, to the website, to the shop art, to the lack of proper progression, all of it is designed to make people want the garapon prizes. Yeah it's random, but the perception is given that it's not going to be as hard as it actually is to get the top prize, partly because those prizes are so heavily promoted.
When they talk about Lotto, they always talk about the grand prize, such is the way of life.
Woot, are you telling me a gambling service should promote their last-place prize instead? "This month gara has mat tune and protector in it, spin on everybody" doesn't sound particularly interesting. Suspect Even then, you are actually not guaranteed to get blue balls...

No body said "ora, this is a guaranteed new bot". No body said "this is easy to roll". Actually if one visit the forum, everybody always say "I wish the new bot won't be gara".
Yet one will spin on, for hope of a glory time and fun with that gold bot, and for gambling addiction.

Oh, and I'd like to remind ya, while there are ppl who roll all day unable to get a certain bot, there are those who got lucky with it. I know 2 person who only gathered enough Rt for one roll hoping for Patty, both of them get her first try
pig
So yeah, it was that easy for them.

In the end, face it, they cant remove garapon without major change to the game to re-balance it and limit certain bot, which will cost too much money and time, and I bet ppl will complain about the money they wasted on Gara becoming meaningless now while some will whine how Rt player can get all kind of stuff without trying if that happen.
CS is just a Company in the end, not the Red Cross or a collective of saints, they won't make that kind of decision just to satisfy players.

Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:54 am

Seriously, this thread is just becoming a place where people would place their complaints.

Moral lesson
- CBEN ain't CBJP.
- Support is Support. Want to rack up frags, go play other types.
- Know that you're only playing with chance with Garapon. If you didn't get what you want, it doesn't mean that you were robbed.
- Shop is a more direct avenue if you don't want to roll Garapon. UC Shop needs some new bots to play with.
- Learn to adapt to the meta-game.
- JUST ENJOY THE GAME.
- Just leave if you don't want to play anymore. No need to troll anyone else who's still enjoying.

Lock please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to read this.   Everyone needs to read this. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to read this.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10