Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

How long will CBEN last? Empty
PostSubject: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:03 pm

In your opinion, how long do you think CBEN will last?

6 months? 1 year? forever?
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:28 pm

I see less and less people on the channel list as time passes. I'm not optimistic. IF no new people come, at the best, perhaps until the end of October.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:30 pm

as long as xzpwns keeps dumping thousands of dollars into this game a week, it will keep going..
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Maybe. I'd still rather like to see more people in all the unions though. Game has too small of a player base.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Signilde wrote:
I see less and less people on the channel list as time passes. I'm not optimistic. IF no new people come, at the best, perhaps until the end of October.

The chances of no noobs coming are highly unlikely. What's more likely to happen is that CB doesn't retain many of them.

SilverySil wrote:
as long as xzpwns keeps dumping thousands of dollars into this game a week, it will keep going..
This.

If things go on as they have been recently, I'd say, at best, until February or possibly earlier depending on how many people give up per month.
Back to top Go down
diguitinho55
Newcomer
Newcomer
diguitinho55

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:45 pm

yeah.. it don't look like will survive for too long... maybe a year.

max. 200 player on main server is not so good, how is the rate on CBJP? there are a lot of people?

the system of uc->rt is good? lol!

maybe i will try play on JP a little if this gonna down silent
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:56 pm

SilverySil wrote:

Xz has little motivation to play now because of ruinie. He might not pool money into CB anymore so there's that
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm

the gap between UC and RT players is simply too wide for the general player desiring to play this kind of deathmatch game.
the PvE is too unforgiving to new players, if you lose you will get nothing at all. Arcantus checkpoints does not count. You could have farmed a zone for 20-30min and risk lose it all if you don't make it to next outpost.

And RT in general, costs too much real money for what you get for the common citizen/child.

In CBEN's current state. With it's current "Micro-transaction" marketing, CBEN will dwindle in numbers unless it manage to catch up during summer when population booms to games is as most common.

Oh and the whole "Play either BRD or WIZ if you want to get a weekly union win" is also discouraging for new players who picked DOS.

This game gives too much for RT players and nothing to UC Players (about time they updated UC Gara 2). And with every weekly patch that goes, the gap gets wider. (The best melee an UC player can get is an extremely rare Kamui Staff from 3* Haku that can take days of playtime to get or never.) That or Squealers arms.

Let's say a fresh player starts. He have a Jaguar Arm with a sword and he feels to explore the pvp. Now he faces off against a vanguard even in the noobie or low BR rooms, he won't stand a chance. Even with his cool shoulder mounted gun he will still be sliced in 2-3 hits.

Also, the price tags is too step for newer players to feel encourage to continue playing as they suddenly gets into a "grind" mode just to get the UC to continue level up their bots. 10k for lvl.5 limiters and 25k for lvl.8 limiters would make the casual player more willingly to play and continue on with their bots.

And, after all, it's the casual gamer that keeps online games alive. That's a fact.

UC players would be insanely happy for UC > RT convertion. Even if it was steep prices to convert.

The whole concept behind "Micro transactions" are:
1. Make the game as much accessible as possible for casual gamers
2. Thus making as large playing base as possible
3. Have some things only obtainable through real money converted into an in game valuable, for a reasonable, cheap price.
4. The casual gamer, after some time of gaming, will every once and then end up buying some of it to get an item or two.

However, CS ignores step 1 and 3. Their step 3 is more like having the conversion as expensive as possible to yet not scare away too many people.

Now, as for how long the game will breath in it's current situation? If there's no baby boom after summer. I'm gonna give it to maybe early 2012
Back to top Go down
the_sod
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm

i agree with lazer
on another note
the recent event was just to get more cannon fodder for the paying players Laughing

the red is a link Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Maybe our accounts are going to be transfered to jp =x!
or they'll just disappear with the server
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm

If they keep doing what they've been doing, I don't see this game up in 2012
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm

would new maps make u guys remain playing??? Rolling Eyes

107 new maps and counting (some 3 months making maps) . . . more to come when I take back to do more.
Back to top Go down
Choja
Choja

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:04 pm

It only ends at the moment you believe it will end.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Why would CB die?

CB is NOT free2play. Forget it. You have to pay at least something in order to do any good in this game. Except maybe the <3 BR and circle rooms.
Then, CB is a niche MMO with limited amount of players. And, CB server cant deal with thousands of players. So why would they bother increasing the playerbase?

They have a steady income from people who roll high.
They just need to keep the cannon fodder ready and somewhat satisfied. And events like 100 arena/30rt are very good for that purpose. So I'm expecting more events like that, maybe challenge cubse with decent prizes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Signilde wrote:
I see less and less people on the channel list as time passes.
I haven't seen the numbers change at all since I started in December, and according to Tempura that's what the player data suggests as well. Player population tends to peak at ~350 on weekdays and ~600-700 on weekends.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

go take a look at other games in CS. currently the GetAmped NA (aka SplashFighters) also have trouble retaining new players and Game Money players.

however, even after two years passed, it's still around...

very unpopular. one point in time, there were only 30~40 players in the whole game playing (thats when i quit). In order to attract more players, they are now giving out Real Money items and accessories as an everyday log-in.

CB will most likely do that eventually, just not yet.

they just wait until the last moment to do those kind of things.... want me to give u a comparison? its basically like feeding slaves: u starve ur slaves and make them work all day long and only feed them when they are about to collapse and die.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:01 pm

koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

CB is NOT free2play. Forget it. You have to pay at least something in order to do any good in this game. Except maybe the <3 BR and circle rooms.
Then, CB is a niche MMO with limited amount of players. And, CB server cant deal with thousands of players. So why would they bother increasing the playerbase?

They just need to keep the cannon fodder ready and somewhat satisfied. And events like 100 arena/30rt are very good for that purpose. So I'm expecting more events like that, maybe challenge cubse with decent prizes, etc.

even RT players like to play casually most of the time (like, I want to play how much and when I want to play) . . .such kind of event dont really do much for the big RT users and non-RT users, most of the time, get tired of HAVING to do 100 battles . . . so they made it in some days, yet I believe a lot of guys will not do it, RT and UC players.

problem with CB is that u really have to pay to win against some RT bots and to pay a lot . . . some RT bots are annoying being so OP even against most of the other RT bots. if UC players leave, and thats just RT players playing, RT players wil want more and more OP bots and weapons, also more and more advantages but, lol, money dont grow on trees (at Real Life u dont farm a tree for money, lol) . . . also, many of the RT users are kids that need to ask for money or else they have no RT (na d with so much OP stuff every month, and they being low on cash, they will also start to do like the UC players are doing . . . to come back just once in a while, some 4 or 5 days/month (or taking back after many months just to get annoyed as never before) and server will be even more empty . . . just the big guys spending money on . . what, to be top 10 among 100 players or less??? and the numbers will run even lower untill thats just some 50 or 25 players . . . so, server will die because no one else will care to spend RT on anything (I saw that happen to Landmass, they set a lot of OP weapons and Combat Suits to buy with cash, also a bit expensive - yet not as expensive as a CB garapon - and after some 8 months the server was closed because most players were playing with just non-cash weapons and combat suits, spending just small amount every month to keep one weapon or one combat suit running . . . )

when they do it all about money, it end up dead . . .

Grand Chase still running and at full power (thats 9 servers, 5 to 7 are always full and to fill a server u need some 250 players so . . . thats about 5 to 7 times more players than what we have at CB) and GC is a game full of OP stuff (much better attack, defense, HP and even some special effects . . .) just that GC is more about skill than power, where u can have double the stats or more, if u`re not good, u will barely touch your enemy (if u can touch, against the archer or the mage so many players have so many problems that they kick archers and mages from the room) also if u`re good with your char, u can rock without spending cash . . . and thats what make the game to keep runiing, also they have a lot of good stuff u can collect on missions (Im full of them for most of my chars) that look like a small OP cash weapon/armor/buff . . . yet, the cash ones still better, but not so OP against these special items u get on missions so players play for this, also play for the rewards at PvP and players pay2win because they know the advantages of using cash still worth it, even more against lazy players that dont do missions to get special wepaons/armors/buffs

and, lol, many rage-kick me from the room (or rage-quit when they cant kick me) when I go with either archer or mage and they cant touch me . .. now, amd I a cash user??? no Smile . . . do I make cash users there to rage-kick/quit ??? yes Very Happy and not only with archer or mage Cool .
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:05 pm

koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

^ This.

And the whole pay2win argument IronFist is really kind of a joke, it gives a small edge and variety of choice, it's not game breaking. The only thing that can stand to be knocked down a peg is probably EVE. If an RT player sucks you can rape them, in fact the number of EVEs that don't suck that I've seen I can count on one hand...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Kitouski wrote:
koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

^ This.

And the whole pay2win argument IronFist is really kind of a joke, it gives a small edge and variety of choice, it's not game breaking. The only thing that can stand to be knocked down a peg is probably EVE. If an RT player sucks you can rape them, in fact the number of EVEs that don't suck that I've seen I can count on one hand...

I saw that happening to other game I used to play last year . . . so I have something to support what I said (not just an opinion) . . .

about what u said about EVE . . EVE, Frau, TBG . . . and some other bots and weapons that make them so OP that u can gather up to 3 or 5 UC players and if the RT player is a bit good with his bot, he can kill them all, or most of them, before wasting his bot (and depending he just dont waste his bot because he can 2 or 3 shots kill his target and move fast, so like EVE or TBG if u build up properly) . . . if the player have a good OP RT bot with a proper build up but isnt doing good with his bot, he still have a lot of chances to kill an average UC player or two before wasting his bot because, lol, he can kill in 3 to 5 shots while the UC players have to kill him in some 20 to 40 shots (considering thats UC bots that move a lot and not using so many heavy UC weapons . . . bots like Destructor, using a lot of heavy weapons to make like 100 damage, barely move and they get easily killed by bots like Frau, EVE or TBG so, the answer to that is, move, use something u can move a lot and fast, what, with UC, u need to use only smaller weapons and a very high cost).

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Kitouski wrote:

Oh really.

Vanguard Fencer, Hartigram (in all flavours), Mighty Byne, Ouka, Zero Saber Girl, Mighty Byne Girl, Squidol Girl, Hounddog and Domiclown

meet

Katana Max, Red Squealer (not 2nd version), Jikun Hu & Long, Shino Exroad, CosmoKaiser and Centaur X.

Do you notice any difference?

Here I was pointing out just some of the LND melee capable bots. The top one being RT and the bottom one being UC. Now compare which one you generally see doing good in arenas (And no, a Byne using Squealer AMs does not count as an UC bot).

"If an RT player sucks you can rape them"

What if an UC player sucks?

What stops an RT player to be as good as an UC player? What if their "skill" is on equal level? Suddenly the one who can obtain the 42 Force weilding bot while the other can get something with around 30 Force at best suddenly have more than what I'd dare say being a "small" edge.

In CB, the "pay2win" is not a joke. It's a fact.

Want me to compare ART?

Destructor (and CN), UC Lily Rain meet ToyBoxGirl and Saggitary Maxis as examples.

And don't get me started on support.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

TBG is just an annoying girl with cruise missles that travel at the speed of a snail, if you're busy standing in one place, you're gonna get it. The missiles almost never make contact if you're moving, they'll never hurt you if they don't hit a surface, they need a target, and they're shit-terrible at close range. I've killed Toybox Girls on Jikuns and Katana Max, there's two UC bots, what now?

I still can't figure out what the big deal is about Frau. She has melee'ing legs, yay, now shoot her because she obviously wants to get at point-blank of your face. I've practically killed one beginning to end on my Locomotive X and my Victory 1, what now?

I really don't get if people are just being butthurt that they died by something with a price on their head or people legitimately think this... again, EVE is really the only thing that can stand to be knocked down, but I don't play an Ouka, EVE, Vanguard, Toybox Girl, Mighty Byne Girl, Aquila Girl, the list goes on about what's overpowered and I do just fine in arena, so what's everyone else's problem?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:20 pm

IronFist wrote:
koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

even RT players like to play casually most of the time (like, I want to play how much and when I want to play) . . .such kind of event dont really do much for the big RT users and non-RT users, most of the time, get tired of HAVING to do 100 battles . . . so they made it in some days, yet I believe a lot of guys will not do it, RT and UC players.

problem with CB is that u really have to pay to win against some RT bots and to pay a lot . . . some RT bots are annoying being so OP even against most of the other RT bots. if UC players leave, and thats just RT players playing, RT players wil want more and more OP bots and weapons, also more and more advantages but, lol, money dont grow on trees (at Real Life u dont farm a tree for money, lol) . . . also, many of the RT users are kids that need to ask for money or else they have no RT (na d with so much OP stuff every month, and they being low on cash, they will also start to do like the UC players are doing . . . to come back just once in a while, some 4 or 5 days/month (or taking back after many months just to get annoyed as never before) and server will be even more empty . . . just the big guys spending money on . . what, to be top 10 among 100 players or less??? and the numbers will run even lower untill thats just some 50 or 25 players . . . so, server will die because no one else will care to spend RT on anything (I saw that happen to Landmass, they set a lot of OP weapons and Combat Suits to buy with cash, also a bit expensive - yet not as expensive as a CB garapon - and after some 8 months the server was closed because most players were playing with just non-cash weapons and combat suits, spending just small amount every month to keep one weapon or one combat suit running . . . )

Grand Chase still running and at full power (thats 9 servers, 5 to 7 are always full and to fill a server u need some 250 players so . . . thats about 5 to 7 times more players than what we have at CB) and GC is a game full of OP stuff (much better attack, defense, HP and even some special effects . . .) just that GC is more about skill than power, where u can have double the stats or more, if u`re not good, u will barely touch your enemy (if u can touch, against the archer or the mage so many players have so many problems that they kick archers and mages from the room) also if u`re good with your char, u can rock without spending cash . . . and thats what make the game to keep runiing, also they have a lot of good stuff u can collect on missions (Im full of them for most of my chars) that look like a small OP cash weapon/armor/buff . . . yet, the cash ones still better, but not so OP against these special items u get on missions so players play for this, also play for the rewards at PvP and players pay2win because they know the advantages of using cash still worth it, even more against lazy players that dont do missions to get special wepaons/armors/buffs

and, lol, many rage-kick me from the room (or rage-quit when they cant kick me) when I go with either archer or mage and they cant touch me . .. now, amd I a cash user??? no Smile . . . do I make cash users there to rage-kick/quit ??? yes Very Happy and not only with archer or mage Cool .

GC? u dont need to spend cash? lolz i think thats cuz they give out the most OP characters in game as starters. as much as cash characters have more variety of skills and moves (all of em seems to have better stats too) but they still end up crawling under the feet of Elesis, Arme, and how can i ever forget, Lire.

Don't try to object on it (i bet u wont) cuz unless u r either a Striper (Lass) or Xenocider (Ryan), every other cash characters cant match to the starting three.

but i agree how GC is good. as much as cash clothes, weapons, and armors have bettr stats than GameMoney items, GC gives out variety of events REGULARLY (they dont wait until all our gaming desires run out like how CS does) to let the GameMoney players to have chance to obtain items (that are even MORE powerful than cash items) or collect cash money.

in addition to that, GC lets GameMoney players to obtain some of the cash characters (if not all... i dont remember correctly since i havent played much since the coming-out of Zero), through hardcore farming. even though it is difficult to obtain, it is still at a level where players are satisfied.

im not done yet! GC most likely makes much more profit than CS, becuz since lot more players are within the game, more requests for advertisements and sponsors come in. not only GC benefits from in-game shops and Gacha (it is basically like Garapon), they benefit from all the advertisements and sponsorship.

if you think about it, GC probably spent less time in development than CB, too. GC is a dam side-scroller game (like Maple Story) that added in few more features like 3D image-characters (background and attk animations are still 2D) and a PvP mode. WHAT A MONEY SAVER/MAKER (AT THE SAME TIME)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

LazerRazer wrote:

Vanguard Fencer, Hartigram (in all flavours), Mighty Byne, Ouka, Zero Saber Girl, Mighty Byne Girl, Squidol Girl, Hounddog and Domiclown
Vanguard loses to anything that isn't slow as hell and has a gun.

Hatigarm is only really good if it's machine with double k-shields and hopping, or ASLT build for alpha/run-and-gun. Regular Hatigarm is horrible.

Byne is a tank, but he's also cost bloated and quite vulnerable once his 64 HP shielding starts to break.

Ouka is like Vanguard, except with less damage, less range, and loses to things that can press the spacebar too. I don't even get why people in EN are convinced she's OP.

No comment on ZSG. She's good, but she takes skill to be good, so she isn't a free win bot for baddies.

Haven't seen a single byne girl do well, all the ones I've seen have been free kills.

Squidgirl isn't OP, the whip she comes with is.

I thought the general consensus with Hound Dog was that he's shit.

Domiclown core is actually pretty crappy, and the arm stops winning in melee when the other melee bot gets in closer.

LazerRazer wrote:

Katana Max, Red Squealer (not 2nd version), Jikun Hu & Long, Shino Exroad, CosmoKaiser and Centaur X.
Katana Max is a shit bot in general and you shouldn't be using him.

Squealer is an awesome bot and you should be using him for melee. I do better with squealer than I do with my two vanguards.

Jikun Hu/Long are both actually great bots, people just stereotype them as bad because of the whole lagkun thing.

Shino BD remains one of the best L-land cores available.

Cosmo Kaiser's pretty similar to Shino, but with less hop potential and more stats/internal weapon/broad radar.

Centaur X is shit and you shouldn't waste UC on him.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:27 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
IronFist wrote:
koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

GC? u dont need to spend cash? lolz i think thats cuz they give out the most OP characters in game as starters. as much as cash characters have more variety of skills and moves (all of em seems to have better stats too) but they still end up crawling under the feet of Elesis, Arme, and how can i ever forget, Lire.

Don't try to object on it (i bet u wont) cuz unless u r either a Striper (Lass) or Xenocider (Ryan), every other cash characters cant match to the starting three.

but i agree how GC is good. as much as cash clothes, weapons, and armors have bettr stats than GameMoney items, GC gives out variety of events REGULARLY (they dont wait until all our gaming desires run out like how CS does) to let the GameMoney players to have chance to obtain items (that are even MORE powerful than cash items) or collect cash money.

in addition to that, GC lets GameMoney players to obtain some of the cash characters (if not all... i dont remember correctly since i havent played much since the coming-out of Zero), through hardcore farming. even though it is difficult to obtain, it is still at a level where players are satisfied.

im not done yet! GC most likely makes much more profit than CS, becuz since lot more players are within the game, more requests for advertisements and sponsors come in. not only GC benefits from in-game shops and Gacha (it is basically like Garapon), they benefit from all the advertisements and sponsorship.

if you think about it, GC probably spent less time in development than CB, too. GC is a dam side-scroller game (like Maple Story) that added in few more features like 3D image-characters (background and attk animations are still 2D) and a PvP mode. WHAT A MONEY SAVER/MAKER (AT THE SAME TIME)

GC? u dont need to spend cash? - I said "I" dont spend cash at it (and I really dont) and I still do great sometimes, making high ranked, high level and high stats to rage-kick/quit or to call me hack because they, sometimes, cant even touch me (or else I would be killed in 1 or two hits, lol)

in addition to that, GC lets GameMoney players to obtain some of the cash characters - u can have all chars at GC, thats no cash char . . . just that to get char using cash is easy, u dont need to do anything, to get char without cahs u need to play hours and hours of hard play at hard missions to get them . . . still I have all the chars I want there.

but they still end up crawling under the feet of Elesis, Arme, and how can i ever forget, Lire.

u can consider Elesis as nerfed against all other chars, yet the gguys that play good with Elesis still doing it good.

and u sure havent seen the new chars . . . 2 of them are like walking skills (yes, they use skill as u use normal attacks, whats a lol, not even Arme using MP buff to rise MP fast cant use so many skills at the same time) . . but yes, Lire still making other players to cry out loud.

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:28 pm

You forget that some people pay to look awesome.
The RT bots are more carefully designed than most of UC bots in the shop. Compare Turtlebacker to Zero Saber, Big Mountaiz to Aquila, Mach Knights to Mecha Jetter, and Victory to Amateus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next