Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

IronFist wrote:

but yes, look like you`re basing your opinion on how good or pro UC players can do (and believe me, even with this small chance it still a lot hard to kill and dont die) while I think u should try to really play pure UC against those the OP RT bots before u say your opinion
You realize you're talking to someone who plays hopper Lazflamme, fly-tuned beezle, various forms of Seraph, Izuna Nagi, and float dash x2 micro zook Lily Rain, right? Even my Rt cores use mostly UC parts and weapons.

IronFist wrote:

about the VF . . try taking the Katana Max to WLK 20, TGH 20 and STR 40 as VF . . . u just cant, u overcosta lot before that
Again, what's with the constant mention of Katana Max? He's a terrible bot with a terrible core, and is going to be subpar no matter what you do with him. If he's your primary UC bot of choice it's no wonder you think UC is underpowered.

But for the sake of argument...

【Robot Name】
Katana Max

【Parts】
BD: Katana Max BD
 WB: Dual Slayer Bit
 LG: Cyberoid LG [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [High Power]
 HD: Build Arm HD [High Power Alpha] [High Power] [High Power]
  HDAC: Black Layer Ribbon [Power]
  FCAC: Berry Earrings [High Run]
 BS: Katana Max BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [Great Run]
 AM: Red Squealer AM [High Tough Alpha] [High Run] [Great Run]
  WP: Buckler [High Tough Alpha]
 AM: Red Squealer AM [High Tough Alpha] [High Tough] [High Run]
  WP: Buckler [High Tough Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: M
COST: 1135
CAPA: 1135
HP: 444
STR: 40
TEC: 1
WLK: 35
FLY: 1
TGH: 21

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Stun Regain
Short Boost
Boost Run

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×16
Midoro Cosmos×2
Blue Chip×30
Green Chip×60
Power Amp×71
Engine Shaft×99
Brake Damper×49
Drum Magazine×30
Shock Graphite×54
Snail Liquid×77
Hard Plate×39
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:29 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Losing interest

breaking up with ruinie I hear?

@OP

There is ONE UC bot that is ALMOST OP or maybe it is
SERAPH CRIMROSE
having insta 40 FLY and with 2 Core Carts u can fly non stop for a few minutes
Not to mention that Anti-Homing Seraph wing flare
perhaps the most popular bot in the game
I mean, U cant go into 1 arena room without seeing ONE Seraph at least
Still, too bad it requires some hell of a grinding to get <_<
But, that is perhaps the ONLY most interesting UC bot inb4 Nicole Malice
A seraph with Mini Bazooka, BMG and slayer bit can take on almost anything....inb4 DBMG and Ah Chan

Still, with just that, f2p wud get bored FAST.
CS need to unleash new UC bots, especially in the shop
There hasnt been any new UC shop bots since about the start of CBEN
They keep adding new UC bots to garatroll
I mean, wats the point of putting new UC bots in gara?
Unless the player pays for UC, CS won't rly get much profit
CBEN need more attractive UC shop bots, not as OP as Seraph but with a fun gimmick (i.e. Neon Neos)

I pay RT but usually, its for fun.
Fun things are fun
Most of the RT bots I buy have a unique gimmick (Nicole, Baltheon, Bugsy, Byne, Blaze Baron)
I like to experiment, mix and match stuff together and see what happens
Not all my experiments work, but some are pretty good ( Baron in Byne armor (FLYING TANK) Nicole with Bugsy AM2)

BTW, I never even had a Katana Max
Use Red Squealer for a good UC melee bot
Once, I got all the awards except Leadrship and Last Attacker using Red Squealer (inb4vanguardgara)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

^
Seraph wings is more like 45 fly. Faster than 40 fly, slower than Shaden.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:02 pm

LOL at the explosion of responses after coming back from a 2 hour lunch. Back on topic...

I honestly think CBEN will last about a year more. To address some of the points others have made: The way I see it, paying for rt gives you more variety and choices to test your builds. When you're charging rt, you're paying for selection of parts. kaykay
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Suguri wrote:
Signilde wrote:
I see less and less people on the channel list as time passes.
I haven't seen the numbers change at all since I started in December, and according to Tempura that's what the player data suggests as well. Player population tends to peak at ~350 on weekdays and ~600-700 on weekends.

u dont play 24/7

its literally steadily going down in a patter first pluomt it went from 700 something to 500 on channel 1 to 400m on channel 1 and 1-140 on channel 2 and 3

then dropped to 350 at most on channel 1 and 80 below on channel 1 and 2

no its fluctuating between 250-310 not increasing or decreasing mainly mostly dos players are quiting cause are union is getting WORSE how do u go from shit tier to mega shit tier jeez wat da hell happend I remember how good we were in beta =(
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:47 pm

as long as there re enough player to pay for RT this game ll still going

i hope CS ll made some rebalance soon, they made too much fag bot that not even need much skill to master

Last edited by SkyPanic on Fri May 06, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:47 pm

There are also OP uc bots if you notice them or not
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Kitouski wrote:
koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

CB is NOT free2play. Forget it. You have to pay at least something in order to do any good in this game. Except maybe the <3 BR and circle rooms.
Then, CB is a niche MMO with limited amount of players. And, CB server cant deal with thousands of players. So why would they bother increasing the playerbase?

They have a steady income from people who roll high.
They just need to keep the cannon fodder ready and somewhat satisfied. And events like 100 arena/30rt are very good for that purpose. So I'm expecting more events like that, maybe challenge cubse with decent prizes, etc.
^ This.

And the whole pay2win argument IronFist is really kind of a joke, it gives a small edge and variety of choice, it's not game breaking. The only thing that can stand to be knocked down a peg is probably EVE. If an RT player sucks you can rape them, in fact the number of EVEs that don't suck that I've seen I can count on one hand...

rt is pay to win in the hands of a skilled player 2 to 3 skilled eves on team can win the whole game fact

vangaurd spams win fact

yall think pay 2 win 1vs1 as in u can beat it so its not op u need to think that op bot can take out a whole team of noobs in five seconds which is what amkes it op
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:59 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Losing interest

you do not rub salt on wounds...

On Topic:

I guess you could say two and a half? Unless CB does it fair and square by putting more UC bots just to attract people and get rid of that damn lag, they might have attracted more players by now...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
koi wrote:
Why would CB die?

CB is NOT free2play. Forget it. You have to pay at least something in order to do any good in this game. Except maybe the <3 BR and circle rooms.
Then, CB is a niche MMO with limited amount of players. And, CB server cant deal with thousands of players. So why would they bother increasing the playerbase?

They have a steady income from people who roll high.
They just need to keep the cannon fodder ready and somewhat satisfied. And events like 100 arena/30rt are very good for that purpose. So I'm expecting more events like that, maybe challenge cubse with decent prizes, etc.
^ This.

And the whole pay2win argument IronFist is really kind of a joke, it gives a small edge and variety of choice, it's not game breaking. The only thing that can stand to be knocked down a peg is probably EVE. If an RT player sucks you can rape them, in fact the number of EVEs that don't suck that I've seen I can count on one hand...

rt is pay to win in the hands of a skilled player 2 to 3 skilled eves on team can win the whole game fact

vangaurd spams win fact

yall think pay 2 win 1vs1 as in u can beat it so its not op u need to think that op bot can take out a whole team of noobs in five seconds which is what amkes it op

Vanguard loses to any idiot who can smash and hold spacebar and left click at the same time. Vanguard spam just makes it easier to lose to any half decent AIR or quicker LND/ART.

If you'd like to make your example a little more substantial, try harping on about Ah-chan or Toy-Loli.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:06 pm

I bought a Katana Max, and left him stock. I love running around with him. Sure, I'm not pulling top 10, but I'm having fun. But either way, yet ANOTHER thread has been derailed by Iron after blabbing about how woe the life of a UC player is. I would kindly refer him to a thread in General specifically addressing all this UC QQing.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I see Katana Max AM as excellent for any bot who's reliant on melee...for 40 cost, you get 25 HP and +3 STR, and maybe a slot or two. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:13 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I couldn't care less about a piece of lying shit actually
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

^ This.

vangaurd spams win fact

Vanguard loses to any idiot who can smash and hold spacebar and left click at the same time. Vanguard spam just makes it easier to lose to any half decent AIR or quicker LND/ART.

If you'd like to make your example a little more substantial, try harping on about Ah-chan or Toy-Loli.

I know from experince vangaurd spamming arena works I dont even play vnaguard smartly either I can jkust rambo a heal group hold w and right click get a bunch of kills high dmg
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Lol...don't be so mean.

@BT: Yeah, and I also know from experience that ramboing doesn't work if you're spotted a mile away thanks to that giant fricken sword.
Not to mention every other bit on VF I mentioned, since I play every class but SUP frequently.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

*gets popcorn* farao
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:35 am

thread is getting a bit off-topic. lets try to steer back on course before a lock comes. =/
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:37 am

boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

vangaurd spams win fact

I know from experince vangaurd spamming arena works I dont even play vnaguard smartly either I can jkust rambo a heal group hold w and right click get a bunch of kills high dmg

Team of VF Vs Team of Byne (with Kamui and Rifles)

Byne wins, epicly without a loss of BP

and they are cheaper cheers
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:46 am

RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

bynes cost more and No Ive killed bynes 1vs1 with vangaurd u have to keep ur distance intead just spam first slash dont combo em PLUS THERE STILL BOTH RT so that still means rt>>UC

Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:49 am

boytitan2 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

bynes cost more and No Ive killed bynes 1vs1 with vangaurd u have to keep ur distance intead just spam first slash dont combo em PLUS THERE STILL BOTH RT so that still means rt>>UC

vanguards only wins vs noobs

only noobs have vanguards and use them
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:49 am

The game will end when every single garapwn update is full of recycled bots (lolnimbus)
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:59 am

necrodrakath wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

vanguards only wins vs noobs

only noobs have vanguards and use them

Pd: My contradict running vanguards and shooting with railgun its more faster than boytitan vanguard fencer , that its the proof
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

LOL @ NECRODRAKATH

Back on topic...with what the community has posted so far, I'd give CB 9 months
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:13 am

RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

1 Byne = 35 RT
1 roll = 40RT (ur not guarenteed to get VF Razz )

and Byne has guns o_O

If CB wants to live on, it shud focus more on the shop
there are just WAAY too many crap in gara and it continues to make another gara almost every week
ofc thats how they make money but that also fills players with rage and the urge to quit
there are players who quit after saving lotsa cash then spending it on gara, then got garatrolled, then rage quit
I find my current shop bots quite satisfactory (Byne, Amatus, Baron, Nicole)
If CS focused on that, they might get good reviews from players, leading to players staying in CB and promoting th game
but the way CS does it, its like they just made it to get cash FAST and end the game FAST
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:34 am

RoboFranky wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

1 Byne = 35 RT
1 roll = 40RT (ur not guarenteed to get VF Razz )

and Byne has guns o_O

If CB wants to live on, it shud focus more on the shop
there are just WAAY too many crap in gara and it continues to make another gara almost every week
ofc thats how they make money but that also fills players with rage and the urge to quit
there are players who quit after saving lotsa cash then spending it on gara, then got garatrolled, then rage quit
I find my current shop bots quite satisfactory (Byne, Amatus, Baron, Nicole)
If CS focused on that, they might get good reviews from players, leading to players staying in CB and promoting th game
but the way CS does it, its like they just made it to get cash FAST and end the game FAST
^This.
And revamp the tuning system...gathering all the shit is bad enough, far worse when you break slots and can't use them + you use your slot protectors/cosmos harmonics/tune mats. Today I failed two tunes on my Combat Mag, breaking one slot on a Great Run Alpha(70% success...wtf?) and Air Force(60%...again, wtf). Those chances seem pretty good to me. Of couse it might just be random chance fucking with my head, but I'm pretty sure you should get at least 1 in 2 with 60-70% chances of success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next