Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
There are also OP uc bots if you notice them or not
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Even though the whole "pay 2 win" argument is kinda true, I'd like to state that there's still alot of players who suck with (OP) Rt bots.Mostly because a part of Rt charging players don't have that rank where you can expect them to have alot of skill. >.>

Spoiler:
I'd like to comment here that I've seen sword wings in JP more threatening than at least 40% of EN's EVEs.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Kitouski wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
About that, couldn't it have some relation to Br rooms? I mean, in 3.0 and below, UC bots can be OP too. It's in the higher rooms that it becomes a hassle.

@Suguri: Do you happen to know what kind of builds they use for Sword Wing? My Br dropped from 4.2 to 3.6 as I ran an experiment using 3 Sword Wings.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
About that, couldn't it have some relation to Br rooms? I mean, in 3.0 and below, UC bots can be OP too. It's in the higher rooms that it becomes a hassle.

@Suguri: Do you happen to know what kind of builds they use for Sword Wing? My Br dropped from 4.2 to 3.6 as I ran an experiment using 3 Sword Wings.
Tune fly and do a standard air build with him, 40 fly sword wing with LPG + mini zook will perform nearly as well as a Crim or Nagi using the same build, except he'll cost half as much.

The one specific build that I saw that was most effective used a triple great range-tuned laser.

EDIT: Pardon the example, I don't have parts for a real sword wing build. This should give you a general idea of what you can do with even a lv2 sword wing, though.

How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 9gen28
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

you should mention how a truckload of Destructors in CB-JP are an equivalent of Sturbanger Standard in firepower and Lily Rain's Cruising Speed.

Nasty pieces of work.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
xz is losing interest
CBEN death iminent

This.
CS, start crying now.

They already lost Admin/silf/feirts who paid for the other half of the server.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Wut? I can't remember the last time I've been in a room with the word "or below" on it, my point being is pretty much the same as Suguri's. That, and half of my bots are for the most part UC anyways, there's nothing "ground-breaking" about anything I play and I fare fine... there's way too much customization in this game to dismiss everything people are dismissing.

That and I hope this xz leaves, server die thing is people joking... I'm sure he pays a metricshitton towards them, but it still would be a fraction to every UCG boughten, every semi-xz, every new player that buys RT (I saw a circle rank with a Frau and Geograsis, wut) and every offer done on a offer site pays their bills as well. That's a huge total.

Last edited by Kitouski on Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Game is Pay2win

But,

Free2harassP2P
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:36 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
you should mention how a truckload of Destructors in CB-JP are an equivalent of Sturbanger Standard in firepower and Lily Rain's Cruising Speed.

Nasty pieces of work.
I haven't seen any of those yet.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:39 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Nasty pieces of work.

hell ya but those destructors barely can move or have a proper TGH (I could make it up to 140 damage + burning + small stun and with TGH 20 but WLK . . . Im with WLK 4 and FLY 5, whats a lol, Im like a big, wide and easy target for anyone as I almost cant move to do this size of damage with so much TGH and without TGH Im stunned almost by every shot, what make my firepower almost useless . . . )

now, my question is . . . do the RT L-size ARTs can have the same damage and TGH + being able to move faster?
second question is . . . do RT S-size ARTs can have almost or the same damage and TGH + being able to move a lot faster?

to be able to move faster I really checked they can, about the TGH, its hard to find a RT ART that is stuned by every shot (usually if u fly over their heads the problem is their aim, but they dont stop trying to fire at u like what happen when I decide to go +WLK -TGH at my ARTs . . . and ART with low TEC dont do that much damage (TEC 20+ is very important to make damage and to keep TEC 20+ u can only keep another stats, WLK or TGH, at useful amount, due to the cost and u need high level bot for that)

both my questions are serious (I really want to check the average stats of these RT bots) so I can check the UC bots and see what can be done with UC (king Gigaton look like the best one at stats as I could reach even a best stats with it at lvl 6 than what I have with my destructor at lvl 9 and doing almost the same damage and effects, but the problem remain and, lol, +cost will be hard to cover the needs but I think Gigaton can have a chance at having WLK 15 with TEC 20 and TGH 20 and to remain the damage, but will need to be at lvl 10 and, lol, at level 6 Gigaton is already at 1270 cost, also I dont think I will be able to keep the stats + damage and to set some carts to help at movement or damage protection)
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanks for the example of a Sword Wing build, Suguri. That 39 Fly at lvl 2 looks stunning! I think I'm going to farm for some parts and other stuff until I find something that'll work out.

Based on what Suguri and rei_hunter said, I really wonder if the average CBJP player has a better understanding in one of the key elements of CB: Customisation.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Thanks for the example of a Sword Wing build, Suguri. That 39 Fly at lvl 2 looks stunning! I think I'm going to farm for some parts and other stuff until I find something that'll work out.

Based on what Suguri and rei_hunter said, I really wonder if the average CBJP player has a better understanding in one of the key elements of CB: Customisation.

curious to know whats that LG with 2 BSs he is using . . . I could make my Sword Wing lvl 0 with FLY 21 only. will try to get to lvl 2 and see what I can do.

Sword Wing lvl 1 - FLY 26

Sword Wing lvl 2 - FLY 28 (no tune up, still at 410/480 cost so I think it can reach some +6 to +8 FLY at tune up, what would make it to be with FLY 34 to FLY 36 . . . still dont figure out whats that LG with 2 BSs hes using at that Sword Wing but with my UC parts I just cant make it reach FLY 40 at lvl 2 . . . will try to see what can be done later, tired here.
STATS - - -
HP: 243
COST: 410/480
STR: 6
TEC: 7
WLK: 7
FLY: 28
TGH: 2
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

IronFist wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

curious to know whats that LG with 2 BSs he is using . . . I could make my Sword Wing lvl 0 with FLY 21 only. will try to get to lvl 2 and see what I can do.

Sword Wing lvl 2 - FLY 28 (no tune up, still at 410/480 cost so I think it can reach some +6 to +8 FLY at tune up, what would make it to be with FLY 34 to FLY 36 . . . still dont figure out whats that LG with 2 BSs hes using at that Sword Wing but with my UC parts I just cant make it reach FLY 40 at lvl 2 . . . will try to see what can be done later, tired here.

simply

dikaros HD
swd wing BS
2 wing AMJ
2 tentrion AM
those re UC S air best stuff

and you ve to tune up to achieved that FLY
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

simply

dikaros HD
swd wing BS
2 wing AMJ
2 tentrion AM

dikaros HD --using
swd wing BS --using
2 wing AMJ --using
2 tentrion AM --where the hell I find this??? couldnt find at shop and gara (maybe Im too tired to do a proper search)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm

IronFist wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
IronFist wrote:

simply

dikaros HD
swd wing BS
2 wing AMJ
2 tentrion AM

dikaros HD --using
swd wing BS --using
2 wing AMJ --using
2 tentrion AM --where the hell I find this??? couldnt find at shop and gara (maybe Im too tired to do a proper search)

go arcantus for it
it's hard to get some 3s and 2s one
but 0s is easy and after you get the 0s one you can buy the 1s in shop
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

That seriously feels like that's what it is... a lot of RT bots are built around one trick and one idea or have a lot of locked parts (Vanguard, Ouka, EVE, etc) so it's easy to do exactly what they're meant to do. A lot of customization can be put into each and every single UC bot, and others don't need a whole lot of work at all if customization for some bizarre reason isn't your thing, there's things like Helingal and Jikuns, which are both proven to be extremely solid bots and stack up perfectly well against RT.
Back to top Go down
Choja
Choja

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Wahaha!   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

If you do want to end Cosmic Break, you have to get everyone to work together and stop playing.

Of course, knowing that this game is probably the best example of people not working together, I'd still like to see you try, if only a little!
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Choja wrote:
If you do want to end Cosmic Break, you have to get everyone to work together and stop playing.

Of course, knowing that this game is probably the best example of people not working together, I'd still like to see you try, if only a little!

lol, is that anyone saying "lets end CB for good!!!" ???

I dont see anyone saying that . . . some ( me included) say that the game will end because if players keep leaving the game, it will end up with just the big RT players and, lol, it will end that way.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:13 am

Yes, if you guys hate the company that much, why not just leave altogether so that you guys can shut up about this game and be happy?
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:47 am

NovaZero wrote:
Yes, if you guys hate the company that much, why not just leave altogether so that you guys can shut up about this game and be happy?

Because people probably feel that it's a love/hate relationship. People love playing this game and don't want to see it go down in this manner. Not everything is so black and white. There are shades of grey.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:06 am

How tsun tsun of them.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:49 am

hankzorz wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Because people probably feel that it's a love/hate relationship. People love playing this game and don't want to see it go down in this manner. Not everything is so black and white. There are shades of grey.

yup, I still like to hang around with clan mates in the game
despite hating gara

there are ups and thre are downs

@Choja
still, theres no need to rally a boycott
by the slowly decreasing player base, u can obviously see how the game is dying
even the rich fags who dumped tons of money in it are losing interest
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:54 am

Mainly because of new games popping up.
Back to top Go down
diguitinho55
Newcomer
Newcomer
diguitinho55

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:25 am

I think that, if CS improve the resolutions of the game, more people will join, 'cause nowadays 800x600 is pretty ugly and most of people have at least a PC with 15'' (1024x768 right?) besides the greater values...

even grand chase, that was always 800x600, later a few years, now they have resolution 'till 1440x900 (or even more)

What I mean is: if the made better resolution options, more people would play even if RT is so OP or not, I already saw a lot of "mecha" games with better resolution, the only thing that CB is better is the kawai bots lol!

if another game release kawai bots with better graphics, bye bye Cosmic Break silent
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:29 am

diguitinho55 wrote:
I think that, if CS improve the resolutions of the game, more people will join, 'cause nowadays 800x600 is pretty ugly and most of people have at least a PC with 15'' (1024x768 right?) besides the greater values...

even grand chase, that was always 800x600, later a few years, now they have resolution 'till 1440x900 (or even more)

What I mean is: if the made better resolution options, more people would play even if RT is so OP or not, I already saw a lot of "mecha" games with better resolution, the only thing that CB is better is the kawai bots lol!

if another game release kawai bots with better graphics, bye bye Cosmic Break silent

start the game w/ the "Safe mode" than Start Game.. after that.. go to the option.. and there will be a several resolution option to choose .....

solve....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next