Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:01 am

I still say you should blame CBJP, considering how CBEN's updates are based on them.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:53 am

Hmmm...want to know to know how long will CBEN will last? Ask xz and a couple guys who charges over $800 or more per week.

About the other topic you guys started by somehow, well not everybody is a build genius like Suguri-sensei nor a lucky guy like Kitousky but, TBH and for my own discontent, LazerRazer just got everybody with his actual facts...In the case of an Izuna vs Frau, what prohibits the frau for holding a micro mini zook or avoiding other fliers thanks for her optional broad radar cart? Moreover, Frau aiming for a mini zook stun then spam legs' melee tuned up with slow until non-tuned up Izuna dies?

Of course, good OP bots users are rare bot once you meet them in a match it's a freaking pain in the ass. And, in that sense, I have to agree with a couple guys here, sadly.

And fragging OP bots means nothing unless it was a 1vs1 for your information or else I would gladly brag about fragging better players than me even though that would make me look incredibly stupid.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:28 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Hmmm...want to know to know how long will CBEN will last? Ask xz and a couple guys who charges over $800 or more per week.

you do realize rich ppl like him are part of the problem and why cs thinks there doing a good job if it werent for player like those cs woulda been got they shit toegether u should be doing the oppisite of thanking ppl who roll garas to get multiples of every bot

I wish those fags only rolled that much i wish
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:44 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

you do realize rich ppl like him are part of the problem and why cs thinks there doing a good job if it werent for player like those cs woulda been got they shit toegether u should be doing the oppisite of thanking ppl who roll garas to get multiples of every bot

I wish those fags only rolled that much i wish

Yeah, maybe it's their fault but I'm sure they share our concerns about the course of CBen. But it's also true, as a Rt charger, we're both responsible aswell but, afterall, we all like this game and naively hope it will eventually get better.

I don't believe we are in the place to judge them for spending money in what they like because, in the first place, it was C.S. who implemented a lottery system to fund their own greed.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:01 am

I'm betting around a year more... well unless they do something drastic then I doubt it'll last longer

@Suguri
>I haven't seen the numbers change at all since I started in December
Oh wow, we must be playing two different games then
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:03 am

With the way things are going
I predict CS will unleash the ultimate OP bot in gara
So OP, u dont need a brain to get good scores
Some, rich fags and lucky bastards will get it
WTFPWN everyone else
everyone else rage quit
OP users left feel bored that theres so few ppl, they quit
CBEN dies
the end

doesn seem so long now D:
with the lightspeed garapwn updates pale
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:09 am

RoboFranky wrote:
WTFPWN everyone else
everyone else rage quit
CBEN dies
the end

lol they'll unleash their last, trolliest and greatest money milking garapon ever as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:15 am

ziix wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
WTFPWN everyone else
everyone else rage quit
CBEN dies
the end

with the lightspeed garapwn updates :pale:

lol they'll unleash their last, trolliest and greatest money milking garapon ever as a last resort.

Where gold/silver/bronze capsules are actually not obtainable and has everything desirable.

And everyone only gets tunes from it.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:04 am

Hyoka wrote:
ziix wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
WTFPWN everyone else
everyone else rage quit
CBEN dies
the end

Where gold/silver/bronze capsules are actually not obtainable and has everything desirable.

And everyone only gets tunes from it.

precisely,
A gara so troll, only rich fags and lucky bastards can roll it without much disappointment
REALLY LUCKY BASTARDS
like the ones who get EVE/Patty in a single 5x roll
others can only rage in vain and move on to play something else

I'm guessing CS is doing lightspeed updates to keep the game from going stale/boring
and to increase the population
however, their doing it wrong
Giving rich fags so much of an edge,
newbies will come in the arena with their started bots,
get WTFPWNED by sumting like VF or EVE
ragequit

It seems that the CS policy is
Money > Customer satisfaction
their greed will only be their downfall
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:18 am

The money thing really isn't new anyway.

ALL Online Games are like that.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:29 am

Aria wrote:

No. Only most of them (The ones originating from asia)
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:40 am

LazerRazer wrote:
Aria wrote:

No. Only most of them (The ones originating from asia)

i know of a few that arnt like that =/

but the playerbase in them is quite low, so meh.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

i hope that CS can focus on moving with the story....

otherwise its boring shooting the same people every time in arena.

Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:11 am

ziix wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
WTFPWN everyone else
everyone else rage quit
CBEN dies
the end

Which is Ivis.

lol by the time they release her she's gonna be mega underpowered.

inb4 Crimson Veil has improved ammo from 2 - 5 appears in patch notes at some later date

(actually was its initial start 2? I haven't played Ivis for ages...)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:26 pm

@SilverySil
Indeed, if xzpwnz is backing their bank accounts firepower to make it last... yeah. But the dropping community wont do well with the paying players.

@diguitinho55
At Night Time, CB-JP hits 700+ Players. 400-500 on Channel 1. at least 50-70 on the other channels.

@LazerRazer
I've been asking it.... but if they're gonna hold a Cyberstep vs Heroes with the current population count CB-EN has, i dont think we'll get that UC to RT Conversion. And yeah, RT players are trampling UC players (Or at least people who dont charge directly into the game)

Ugh, i've been lucky in CB-JP to get something to counter RT Land Mechs... Cybernin... Lily can't keep up with TBG... she spams those stun missiles too fast. and her range is too far.

@Mirien
This. I want. I want my Double Fag Shaden on CB-JP so i can give it a Blitz Blaster.

@Nilla
I agree, it wont last long.

Amaranthea has a K-Shield and Hatigarm Machine... '-';

@IronFist
New maps... when they're not even holding a Stage Editor Contest. (Only CB-JP is doing this atm.)

@koi
Why do you think CB-JP has UC to RT System.... to keep the UC Players playing for cannon fodder. Least they give the RT Players a run for their money. And yeah, i want those Challenge Boxes.

@LXE
more like... imports from C21... but your first statement is true.

@farith
Ragnarok Online can go on and on because it isnt PvP based. Its grinding based. And yeah, it rocks. And they've amassed such a large population, that they even go thru a game development phase for their population. (With input from players)

@NovaZero
If there's anything to blame, its CB-EN's deployment of the updates.

anyways... too many post. But yeah.... Cosmic Break EN wont last very long. Even if xzpwnz is paying, when there's no one paying. Cosmic Break EN is just milking money to fund itself... so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:45 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
@NovaZero
Which is mostly based off of CBJP's updates.(Garapon Garapon Garapon)

Although it does also beg the question why they didn't push through with making some of them Shop. But eh, I just observe.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

xz is losing interest
CBEN death iminent
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
xz is losing interest
CBEN death iminent

CBEN releases Ivis gara with Ivis/EVE/Patty/Ouka/Renny/Adone/Victor/Connie/TBG/MBG/AG/SG

enraged UC players press nuke button

CB/C21 gone forever
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
xz is losing interest
CBEN death iminent

This.
CS, start crying now.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

the thing that dont work about UC and RT is . . RT being so OP, many (most) UC players quit and dont play anymore . ..

is it bad as they want to care just about the players that pay 2 play?

yes, because . . . if thats almost no free player because thats no "real" useful free options (lets say for serious, u cant have same stats AND damage AND effects/combo an RT bot with RT weapons and parts have when tuned up) . . . what will happen is that most UC players will not be playing, reducing more the amount of players playing.

yes, u can have some useful stuff from missions and quest drops (ridiculous drop rates, couldnt get anything from Haku and Berz, got more lucky with lotto cube getting a koko, a shino, an accel saber and a volcano grenade) yet it dont make such difference against the all new stuff garatroll (yes, I believe that make a lot of people to spend a hell of money) give with the garabots and weapons

I see a lot of free players at other games and, lol, lets say that most of them spend a bit to get one or two things (at CB it mostly dont happen because, lol, when a UC player see the good stuff are at gara and he give a try at UC gara to check the rates . . . he quit the idea of spending a bit of money to give garatroll a chance) so yes, many UC players dont even try to pay to play because the good stuff is hard to get.

also, the fact thats free players make the "cash" stuff worth it (or, lol, why would u want an OP bot if everyone else can have the OP bot? . . . u would want it just to keep toe to toe with everyone else and not to have a good advantage) so without UC players, RT players wouldnt have such advantage (and I see the number of UC players getting down week by week) what would make them to spend more and more RT to have some kind of advantage . . . then the guys that used to spend justa bit of RT to have some advantage against UC players will feel some of the disadvantage the UC players were feeling and will start to quit too when garatroll come up with even more OP bots and hard rates to get them . . . so the game would end up just with the big RT players and some other low RT players untill they decide the game became boring because thats not so many players to play with.

I really wish the game had more players (even because I wouldnt need to wait for so long to start battles at the maps I create as most players play union wars and Stage Editor is what make me more addicted to CB and to play everyday) but I only see the amount of players going down and I see more and more RT users and their OP bots (2 months ago rooms were full with jikuns, izunas and destructors . . . now try to find how many of them u have at battles . . . also check how many are using only UC bots and how many players are online at the servers . . . numbers going down, mostly UC players by now)

again, I saw that happening on other game and I wouldnt want to see it happening to CB, but it is happening.
most players dont pay to play and when they pay they want the thing they are paying for . . . and CB dont give it a chance because free bots and weapons are starting to become useless and if u try to have anything useful, garatroll over your money (so yes, CS is doing it all wrong with CB and gara as, if gara mean u can have the bot before anyone else, but after a time, like 1 or 2 months, the garabots go to shop to be sold by proper amount of RT, so it would be "fair" and players that want the bots on gara but dont want to roll gara will just have to wait 1 or 2 months . . . anyway, who pay for gara have the advantage to get something new before everyone that dont roll gara - and some games do some stuff like that) and will end up making only the rich guys to keep spending at gara (as what happened at the other game) and, lol, look like that just some players spending money dont feed the game (by now look like thats still some 200 players using money . . . maybe that still some 50 UC users or so around, maybe less, but from the 200 that pay to play, how many of the 200 really spend a hell of money at gara? I would say some 50 players . . . )

so, if the game can survive just with the pay 2 play thing . . . good, maybe I dont lose the place to play the maps I make for free and without problems (untill they have the bright idea to make Stage Editor, or to play the maps u make at Stage editor, a RT thing)
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Even though the whole "pay 2 win" argument is kinda true, I'd like to state that there's still alot of players who suck with (OP) Rt bots.Mostly because a part of Rt charging players don't have that rank where you can expect them to have alot of skill. >.>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
@SilverySil
Indeed, if xzpwnz is backing their bank accounts firepower to make it last... yeah. But the dropping community wont do well with the paying players.

@diguitinho55
At Night Time, CB-JP hits 700+ Players. 400-500 on Channel 1. at least 50-70 on the other channels.

@LazerRazer
I've been asking it.... but if they're gonna hold a Cyberstep vs Heroes with the current population count CB-EN has, i dont think we'll get that UC to RT Conversion. And yeah, RT players are trampling UC players (Or at least people who dont charge directly into the game)

Ugh, i've been lucky in CB-JP to get something to counter RT Land Mechs... Cybernin... Lily can't keep up with TBG... she spams those stun missiles too fast. and her range is too far.

@Mirien
This. I want. I want my Double Fag Shaden on CB-JP so i can give it a Blitz Blaster.

@Nilla
I agree, it wont last long.

Amaranthea has a K-Shield and Hatigarm Machine... '-';

@IronFist
New maps... when they're not even holding a Stage Editor Contest. (Only CB-JP is doing this atm.)

@koi
Why do you think CB-JP has UC to RT System.... to keep the UC Players playing for cannon fodder. Least they give the RT Players a run for their money. And yeah, i want those Challenge Boxes.

@LXE
more like... imports from C21... but your first statement is true.

@farith
Ragnarok Online can go on and on because it isnt PvP based. Its grinding based. And yeah, it rocks. And they've amassed such a large population, that they even go thru a game development phase for their population. (With input from players)

@NovaZero

anyways... too many post. But yeah.... Cosmic Break EN wont last very long. Even if xzpwnz is paying, when there's no one paying. Cosmic Break EN is just milking money to fund itself... so yeah.

This is why I said they really should merge C21 with CB. Make C21 the mission area and keep everything else the way it is. That way if people want to grind mission or quest then they can while the rest of us can pvp.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm

@farith
And make an entirely new game and nullify everything that has been spent and shit? Yeah... that'll take a while and a toll on the population.

@Valkyrie
So True. I've observed people who pay high like mad, and the only real reason they can kill is because they've got overpowered bots... but they're bad at using it.

@RoboFranky
lol.

@NovaZero
But come on, they have the ability to deploy on their own (Like the first 2 months they went from Beta testing to Official Service), UC Shino X-Road and whatnot. I still say it's a problem in their department, and not CB-JP's consistent updates for the masses.

Now its just CB-EN Copying CB-JP's Updates :/ The updates are fast paced, i dont think anyone would have a chance to get some of it... or at least the RT to get them
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:23 pm

farith wrote:

This is why I said they really should merge C21 with CB. Make C21 the mission area and keep everything else the way it is. That way if people want to grind mission or quest then they can while the rest of us can pvp.

if that mean they will allow me to place enemy bots (non playable) at my maps to make custon missions then I vote for that
cheers merge CB and C21 now!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next