Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

EvannGeo wrote:
diguitinho55 wrote:
I think that, if CS improve the resolutions of the game, more people will join, 'cause nowadays 800x600 is pretty ugly and most of people have at least a PC with 15'' (1024x768 right?) besides the greater values...

even grand chase, that was always 800x600, later a few years, now they have resolution 'till 1440x900 (or even more)

What I mean is: if the made better resolution options, more people would play even if RT is so OP or not, I already saw a lot of "mecha" games with better resolution, the only thing that CB is better is the kawai bots lol!

if another game release kawai bots with better graphics, bye bye Cosmic Break silent

start the game w/ the "Safe mode" than Start Game.. after that.. go to the option.. and there will be a several resolution option to choose .....

solve....

they are all ick 4:3 resolutions

and 1280x1024 isn't even a resolution, thats like 5:4 or something

if they ever introduce, wait they probably can't do widescreen, lol java. probably too hard.

majority of people now have widescreen
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:45 am

diguitinho55 wrote:
I think that, if CS improve the resolutions of the game, more people will join, 'cause nowadays 800x600 is pretty ugly and most of people have at least a PC with 15'' (1024x768 right?) besides the greater values...

even grand chase, that was always 800x600, later a few years, now they have resolution 'till 1440x900 (or even more)

What I mean is: if the made better resolution options, more people would play even if RT is so OP or not, I already saw a lot of "mecha" games with better resolution, the only thing that CB is better is the kawai bots lol!

if another game release kawai bots with better graphics, bye bye Cosmic Break silent

by that, GC still the same kind of graphics and gameplay (and its there for years now and players keep playing while more players come to play) leading it to something I already mentioned . . . GC have 5 to 7 servers full most of the time (*what mean from 1250+ to 1750+ players online considering the other servers arent full but also arent empty) and the first year of GC that was like some 200, 300 players most of the time (I played Season 1, S2, S3 and playing Chaos)

its not so much about the graphics but about the gameplay and FREE/CASH relationship to gameplay (GC u have pure FREE chars with stats like 4000 attack, 3000 defense and 2000 HP while pure CASH chars with 8000 attack, 6500 defense and 5000 HP, but it dont change the gameplay as the CASH char, except for the special skills, dont have its movements and speed changed what remain the player skill to be able to overcome cash as u can dodge and attack the same way u would attack with or without cash . . . problem is, at CB the speed of attack and combos of attacks - happen to both melee and missiles spammer where many RT stuff allow u to attack with a better combo or a better fire rate - , the kind of attack and the kind of movement change a lot and make it much more easy to hit the target instead of just making it stronger like at GC)
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm

The irony is that some of the best bots are put right in front of you for UC, and people frequently ignore them.

For me a lot of the fun is just what you can build trying to put together bots with a specific look, is rewarding in itself. I think many of the people that burn themselves out are skipping the customization portion of the game.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Intet wrote:
The irony is that some of the best bots are put right in front of you for UC, and people frequently ignore them.

For me a lot of the fun is just what you can build trying to put together bots with a specific look, is rewarding in itself. I think many of the people that burn themselves out are skipping the customization portion of the game.
I'd agree. The thing is, while UC bots are capable of being effective, people would rather play as the cooler bots, the ones like EVE, Fencer, the new Cosmic Girls, etc. It does not help that they're already effective in battle without having to put much effort, which makes it all the more appealing for them. Why customize when there are bots that are already powerful from the get-go?
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=3810:JP
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:01 pm

hankzorz wrote:

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=3810:JP

dying economy is dying

inb4desperatemove

seriously, idk if everyone is spamming Arena or just left
Ground area so dead, that there are so much more ppl in WIZ lobby
sumtimes, I go to ground to start a quest, then go to WIZ to find ppl
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:01 pm

This is the branch in Japan, correct? Not really surprising, to say the least.

Though I should say that you bastards better be happy.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Branch? They're only in japan, nothing besides the servers are in the US..

God they made so much

net income @ nov 2010: 0.3M USD
net income @ feb 2011: 1.2M USD

That's like a 4x growth
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:51 am

RoboFranky wrote:
hankzorz wrote:

dying economy is dying

inb4desperatemove

seriously, idk if everyone is spamming Arena or just left
Ground area so dead, that there are so much more ppl in WIZ lobby
sumtimes, I go to ground to start a quest, then go to WIZ to find ppl
I've had to switch to ch3 in the ground area because I've been lagging so badly there on ch1 some parts of the day. Completely depends on when you're there.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:55 am

Suguri wrote:
I've had to switch to ch3 in the ground area because I've been lagging so badly there on ch1 some parts of the day. Completely depends on when you're there.
That explains why there were ~100 people in Ch 3 the other day.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:26 am

diguitinho55 wrote:

Graphic are only a small part of the problem
check these games:

Runescape
Graphics: Crappier than CB no doubt
still, lots of f2p content that its so damn popular. Even if ur just a freebie, u can still join in on holiday activities and still do sumting. Too much grinding tho. p2p ppl can always get lots of bnefits over the f2p. Still fun being f2p. This game is kinda old but still going strong.

Minecraft
Graphics: The worst graphics any 3D online game can ever have
Still, gameplay is great. So many things to do, so many ppl addicted to it. Sure, u gotta pay to play, but its worth the price.

The great things in the games I mentioned are: U pay, u get what u wanted
In CB: U pay, u may not get what u want

CS keeps focusing on garatroll way too much.

In both Runescape and Minecraft, u pay, u get what u deserved. In CB, u get whatever they throw at u. It induces too much rage. Main thing CS gotta do is change the system and gameplay. Give ppl what they deserve for what they pay. Focus more on the shop or, if continue with gara, introduce trade system.
They will make lots of players happy, stay and even promote the game -> more players -> steady income -> long lasting game
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:42 am

Tell that to CBJP.

Though there are things I can accept:
-Cycling Rt shop for some bots, not the likes of EVE, Fencer, etc., because it'll just encourage everyone to buy the strongest bot available and it'll get boring quick.
-Bazaar, but even then it's only limited to UC items and drops you got from Arcantus. What they could do though is make it so that Rt/Garapon items can be traded, but you need to pay Rt for it. You still need to cough up money for it, but at least you're getting what you want.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:49 am

NovaZero wrote:
Suguri wrote:
That explains why there were ~100 people in Ch 3 the other day.

How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 Chuck_norris_approved
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:12 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Minecraft

I lol'd. XD

Seriously though, with Minecraft you put down your money and get Minecraft as is, PLUS all future updates if you purchase it before it gets out of beta [I'm fairly sure]. A bit of an unfair comparison for CB, perhaps...
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:54 am

Z741 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Minecraft

I lol'd. XD

Seriously though, with Minecraft you put down your money and get Minecraft as is, PLUS all future updates if you purchase it before it gets out of beta [I'm fairly sure]. A bit of an unfair comparison for CB, perhaps...

I suppose

but still, proves that graphics is not the problem

CB needs improvement in content and gamplay.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:36 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=3721&comment_count=12

an era in cosmicbreak has ended, as the biggest rule breaker has survived until the day he left.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:06 am

Analprobe went home to fap
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:17 am

RoboFranky wrote:
I suppose

Graphics is never the problem.

Content's the most needed issue here. Gameplay will never change; CosmicBreak's PvP, with PvE only made to strengthen you for PvP. You want good PvE, wait for C21.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Not enough love for Shino + Scout Rifle Mad
Pure UC and easy to use (you only need to keep running and left click!!)
Long range, good speed, good int, decent stopping power, godly under PS, cant be shut down by shock
Melee Frau/VF vs Scout Shino is a one side affair, unless the setting was a tunnel.
Only down side being Scout's abysmal drop rate.

That said
Beside EVE, don't think the gap between Garapawn and UC is insurmountable, but we do need more choices and trick to keep the game interesting, so yes, moar boss quest, shop choice (both Rt and UC alike), new (Jp like) UC garapawn and new UC bot please.
Stuff like Tentrion, Tarrantulic were nice, but too few and far in-between.

Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Nice sixth sense there.

Approximately 5 minutes ago, as I was tripping balls over chaos;head (The VN obviously, since the anime was total shit):
Sgt. Meatfists: YOU'RE SUPER SPECIAL THATS WHY YOU ARE HERE WITH ME
Sgt. Meatfists: ffffffffffuck
Sgt. Meatfists: FUCKING CHAOS;HEAD
DarkPlayer: fuck!1!!1!1!
DarkPlayer: AFK wank.

PS: Grasping my penis aswell as I post this
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Nice sixth sense there.

Approximately 5 minutes ago, as I was tripping balls over chaos;head (The VN obviously, since the anime was total shit):

No amount of facepalm can describe this.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:42 am

Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Nice sixth sense there.

lol yo if u got a friend request from big injury on xfire thats me
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:39 am

xz? Break?

There go the servers.
Back to top Go down
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HEARTLESS_HALOS

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:48 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Z741 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Minecraft

I lol'd. XD

I suppose

i agree, im playing minecraft and its hell lot of fun being blown up by creepers X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next