Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?

Go down 
+44
carigun
uiso
Mew
zerocl
NotZetsubou
rei_hunter
E_Vada
Seichan
BARILLIAN
JinNJuice
Ryuuichiro
moh
Gerrion
Winty
Accidentally
Isdelft
milk
Samui
CCoRS
aosepsa
Aurum_Sol
Miko Miko Spark
Firaragun
Axanael
Kuzuha
Koiro
Tuskin
Nilla
Yggdroid
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shai
Thranduil
Zwiebel Force
GasaiYunoº
Frizz
EXNova
eVe Heart
Stickboy
fggt
ziix
Relict?
colfenor1337
AhegaoMaster
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:05 am

Hello lovelies~ #em3 
I just wanted to do something fun! So how did you come up with your CBEN IGN?
Has anyone made fun of your IGN? (IGN = In game name)
As for me I came up with mainstream because :U my IGN I had already wanted
Was In use already. That IGN was Hipster, so I wanted to think of something that
Was similar. Therefore I came up with "Mainstream" I actually had a hipster phase
Going on so I was an idiot and yeah!  #em5 but I do like my IGN sometimes people
Pick on it too! :u like Valkyrie calling it "moestream" or some random player calling it
"Gaystream" and akairo who came up with "brostream" it's weird, but anyway you get
The gist of it? Go on and tell us~ Oh and players that really dislike me call me "shitstream"

Last edited by Nancy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:15 am

I pick the name okagachi from the TCG Magic The Gathering, which I was active during my teenagers time. It sorta means the one of the most imba being during this one particular cards set.

Just a hefty description:

This is what it looks like:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 am

I was in a dark mood when I was about to start playing a lesser known game called Neo Steam (it ded now son).
So I looked up for synonyms for remnant and got Relict.
I'm pretty sure I was reading 07 Ghost at the time, too, which had a ghost called Relict, as well.

As for AyeKayBee, I was reading AKB 49 at the time.

Last edited by Relict? on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 am

I had a horrible typo accident trying to make my name "xD"
There was a time when some people replaced the word shit with xid.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:50 am

Wasn't there a topic like this too?

Welp, my ign (tggt) is made from my real name and my birth year. Fggt because Winty once said smth abt it in chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:52 am

fggt wrote:
Wasn't there a topic like this too?

Welp, my ign (tggt) is made from my real name and my birth year. Fggt because Winty once said smth abt it in chatbox.

There was, but I stayed up and I can't be bothered to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

stick figure fan. hence, stickboy
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

Read a fanfiction about a mecha-themed MMORPG
in the fanfiction they had gundam-like thing that's supposed to be the most powerful weapon in the lore-breaking story.
And since this thing was supposed to be a mecha mmotps...
So, yeah. I ended up with Arthus
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 am

Ziix that's hilarious
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 am

Ex Novo means "anew" or "A new beginning" in Latin. EXNova is a subtle permutation that sounds cool; I only found out that it's the feminine indicative for "new" in Latin after I started using it on pretty much everything, so I was kind of stuck with the handle.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 am

The basis is Fliz a Mugen character.
Spoiler:

The people thinks that's a hair thing...
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:25 am

Well i chose my IGN because:
when i created my account, mirai nikki was still airing
and when i was thinking of a name for my ign, i couldn't think of anything so i just chose a name of one of the characters from it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 pm

I took a german name, so that people know I'm from germany. I hoped to find a german clan, but there weren't any I think,  ö. ö

Apparently, I don't seem very german anyway :3c

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:56 pm

I was reading The Silmarillion when I started CBEN.

I actually regret picking this name, it doesn't fit with the ambient of the game, and now thanks to The Hobbit movie everyone knows where it's from anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Most already knew about him from the LotR movies though. He has been mentioned there. As well as the books.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Shai wrote:
Most already knew about him from the LotR movies though. He has been mentioned there. As well as the books.
What's the story behind your IGN?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Initials.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 pm

I'm really into Cherry Blossoms and flowers and stuff and i want an IGN that was short cute and well nice o3o so Sakura came up...but the 1 ended up bc some non active shitty player already used Sakura.....and i was planning on doing what hikaru had the little circle on top but my keyboard was shit that day....so i just slapped 1 o3o

I still want IGN Changers and i want The old Sakura to die and destroy her account I WANT
"Sakura" AS MY IGN D:<
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

I feel you sakura chan ; _ ; I hope that hipster fag dies tho
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Got my name from the Etrian Odyssey series specifically Etrian Odyssey 3.

(Etrian Odysssey series)

Yggdroids:

Funny video related to Etrian Odyssey:

F.O.E.!

I miss those colored balls of terror, the 3DS games got rid of the suspense of trying to figure out what was in them :/
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm

All I do when I play games is make female characters so I picked the first female name I thought of that was closest to my real name.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:42 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11164/tuskin-raiders
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:14 pm

A kind of stupid reason. I actually came up with this IGN about 3 years ago, when I was playing a different C$ game called GetAmped2. I was listening to a song from muy bad anime I used to like while registering to said game, and I kept hearing a specific word from it that stuck out to me for some reason. WELL FOR WHATEVER REASON MY EXTREMELY ODD 13 YEAR OLD MIND SAID "OH HEY THIS IS A FEMININE WORD AND THERE MUST BE A MALE VERSION OF IT". And I thought that it would be what is basically my IGN right now. Again, as I was immature or whatever back then, I thought that putting #'s in your IGN was "cool" or whatever at the time since I had seen a lot of people put those in their IGNs, so that's why they are there. I don't regret my name, but I certainly do regret the #'s being there.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Super Robot Wars pilot. Though from other versions the "z" should have been an "s". Sadlife.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm

was lazy

made bird account

no idea

see desktop wallpaper

done

as for my common internet name, Axanael

http://vndb.org/v3971

"Deep below Akihabara, a version of Russian roulette called the Kagome Game is being played on New Year’s Eve 2010. Six people take turns shooting a gun called Axanael, which has the ability to grant wishes. However, there is a price for equaling the hopes, and it is paid by one of the players' lives."

i stumbled across this whilst on tumblr one day

sounded cool

instantly stole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next