Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long will CBEN last?

Go down 
+38
Z741
Intet
EvannGeo
knyx
Valkyrie
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Aria
Hyoka
dsp
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
ziix
necrodrakath
LordShade
Trill
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
boytitan2
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Bloodbane
farith
Kitouski
SmileBrush
Suguri
koi
Choja
IronFist
Nilla
Mirien
the_sod
LazerRazer
diguitinho55
FireKiller87
SilverySil
Signilde
hankzorz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Kitouski wrote:
TBG is just an annoying girl with cruise missles that travel at the speed of a snail, if you're busy standing in one place, you're gonna get it. The missiles almost never make contact if you're moving, they'll never hurt you if they don't hit a surface, they need a target, and they're shit-terrible at close range. I've killed Toybox Girls on Jikuns and Katana Max, there's two UC bots, what now?

I still can't figure out what the big deal is about Frau. She has melee'ing legs, yay, now shoot her because she obviously wants to get at point-blank of your face. I've practically killed one beginning to end on my Locomotive X and my Victory 1, what now?

I really don't get if people are just being butthurt that they died by something with a price on their head or people legitimately think this... again, EVE is really the only thing that can stand to be knocked down, but I don't play an Ouka, EVE, Vanguard, Toybox Girl, Mighty Byne Girl, Aquila Girl, the list goes on about what's overpowered and I do just fine in arena, so what's everyone else's problem?

hmm? no. compare LND to LND, AIR to AIR, ART to ART, and SUP to SUP.

of course u can kill TBG with a freakin jikun, if u couldnt, u would be shamed for ur life, dum dum.

now think of wat Lazer said. think CAREFULLY.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Suguri wrote:
snip

Suguri you miss the whole point of my post.

It was not giving pro tips of how to optimize your performance, but what RT haves compared to what UC haves. (Also note that RT aswell have what the UC have)
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:31 pm

LazerRazer wrote:

What if an UC player sucks?
Then that really sucks for them.

LazerRazer wrote:
What stops an RT player to be as good as an UC player? What if their "skill" is on equal level? Suddenly the one who can obtain the 42 Force weilding bot while the other can get something with around 30 Force at best suddenly have more than what I'd dare say being a "small" edge.
That's why a Froglander costs 130 capa out of the box and a Mighty Byne costs 1030 right out of the box. I'd like to see a stock Mighty Byne take out a mob of 8 Frogs before dying. The capa to ability ratio was made to avoid game imbalance and that's what I believe it's still doing no matter what they release as long as the capa tries to meet the abilities. I never said UC players aren't restricted to choices and that it's not unfair.

LazerRazer wrote:
Want me to compare ART?

Destructor (and CN), UC Lily Rain meet ToyBoxGirl and Saggitary Maxis as examples.
I'd use a Victory 1 over all of those and Lily over the rest. Toybox Girl is a helpless brat in close quarters and can do nothing but stand back and spam cruise missles to hit anything that decides to stop moving and Saggitary Maxis costs you nearly 900 cost for a one-trick pony. Both are good bots, but they have their pros and cons.

LazerRazer wrote:
And don't get me started on support.
Because CS didn't try to do a thing about this and didn't give you a free Winberrl, put a Chibi in the UC garapon and even give Nicole Malice a UC addition, nor is Cyberoid or Daruma Star valid choices for support at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:38 pm

LXE wrote:
You forget that some people pay to look awesome.
The RT bots are more carefully designed than most of UC bots in the shop. Compare Turtlebacker to Zero Saber, Big Mountaiz to Aquila, Mach Knights to Mecha Jetter, and Victory to Amateus.

lol, they pay to look awesome . . but at CB they pay for it and to have awesome weapons and stats for lower cost (and still able to build up better and to tune up, making even more OP)

yet . . . my Lily killed some Oukas, EVEs and Maxis but Im still trying to figure out how to deal against Frau . . .

but I must tell u . . . I need to hit Maxis for like 17 times with all my Lily weapons (2 Misside AM + Volcano Grenade + pulse gun - pulse gun because anything else would overcost and I need to kit that many times because its hard to make all your weapons to hit the target when u have only 0.3 sec to fire all weapons and keep hop hop or flying fast to dodge) while the Maxis need only to hit me 4 times to kill . . . its like Maxis need to hit me 4 times less (if that was my Mobile Fortress he would need to hit me 5 to 6 times to kill, still I would need to hit Maxis a lot of times, like 14 times, to kill, but my Mobile Fortress isnt much mobile so it would die before I could hit the 5th or 6th time with my Mobile Fortress so Im using more my Lily than it.)

not to talk about Izuna . . thats a set of RT weapons that kill my Izuna in like 5 hits while I still need to 25/35 hit kill the target . . . thats awesome . . . the RT weapons (I dont know the name) Im talking about even stun me (and I have TGH 16, shouldnt be stunned by every shot), what make it even easier to kill me so or I dodge and keep dodging for a long time while attacking, or Im dead.

if this kind of stuff isnt all OP enough to make most UC and not big RT users to rage quit . . . (I dont, I keep trying but sometimes even I rage . . . some stuff are completely annoying)

like, I know what happened to many UC players . . . the same that happened to most of the players at the clan I am at (not big RT users and most of them pure UC) . . . they just take back once or twice/month, some just once every weekend . . . but most of them I never again could see playing . . . and thats not happening only at the clan Im at but a lot of my friends list I never could see online again, and thats weeks I dont see any of them.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm

You say all these thing Kitouski. Yet have you see what you proclaim to be true in the arena?

How many Daruma stars do you see compared to Pulsradios/Bugsycaits?

How many Victory 1's do you see compared to TBGs?

Be more realistic, you are only explaining bots but you are not proving that this is not a "pay2win". You even say it yourself it's "unfair" for UC players.

8 Frog Landers also takes 8 slots on a team. 1 Byne takes 1 slot.

How many 0slot UC Malices do you think performs better than the RT ones with slots.

also, Asura AMJs. What's the UC equivalent?

Last edited by LazerRazer on Fri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm

if iRO can run for 10 years on no more than the same population as ENCB, we can do it too.
Instead of finger pointing, you too can do something to help spead the words. Things like going around different communities on the internet to mention about ENCB. It's how Minecraft got to where they are by the help of a hand full of their alpha players, why can't we do the same. It's times like these boytitan's effort in spaming youtube with video whould be given a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

farith wrote:
if iRO can run for 10 years on no more than the same population as ENCB, we can do it too.
Instead of finger pointing, you too can do something to help spead the words. Things like going around different communities on the internet to mention about ENCB. It's how Minecraft got to where they are by the help of a hand full of their alpha players, why can't we do the same. It's times like these boytitan's effort in spaming youtube with video whould be given a thumbs up.

I make maps that fill rooms with 5x5 to 10x10 players for 1 to 3 or 4 hours and I make new maps almost everyday.

I also tried to call some guys from other games but they tend to dislike CB because RT bots are OP and the way of playing the game isnt much the way they like it (CB is a lot different from a normal FPS, mostly because a shot dontreach the other side of the map and u dont have full view of the map) . .. but . . .\o/ . . thats life, I will keep playing and making new maps because I think its fun (even if I get annoyed every once in a while by some new OP RT bot I find on the way every week)
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
You say all these thing Kitouski. Yet have you see what you proclaim to be true in the arena?

How many Daruma stars do you see compared to Pulsradios/Bugsycaits?
Have you ever even bought or TRIED a Daruma Star, like period? Most people haven't, some people don't even know he exists, it's not my fault if my claims don't hold water under the grounds that people won't even use the tools given to them.

LazerRazer wrote:
How many Victory 1's do you see compared to TBGs?
^ See above.

LazerRazer wrote:
Be more realistic, you are only explaining bots but you are not proving that this is not a "pay2win". You even say it yourself it's "unfair" for UC players.
Obviously that's because Pay2Win and paying for game content are completely different things, and I'm saying people are doing the second one, that's all I've proven and that's what I mean by unfair.

LazerRazer wrote:
8 Frog Landers also takes 8 slots on a team. 1 Byne takes 1 slot.
And a single frog still holds a gun and it still shoots a bullet. Be the only one on the Frog, if that Byne kills your frog, I promise you'll kill him before he kills you 7 more times. This is about cost comparison, not team slots.

LazerRazer wrote:
How many 0slot UC Malices do you think performs better than the RT ones with slots.
She still can do absolutely everything the regular Nicole can do at less cost. Less customization, less choices doesn't instantly mean more broken.

Quote :
also, Asura AMJs. What's the UC equivalent?
There isn't? You're paying for content and you're arguing pay2win, how does this statement relate? You're paying 50 extra cost, loosing health, AND need to pay the cost of a new weapon. I'd call that a huge setback and that's called paying for content. If you can tell me how this relates to "I GOT AMJ SO I WINZ." so I can make sense of your point, by all means do so.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
Suguri wrote:
snip

Suguri you miss the whole point of my post.

It was not giving pro tips of how to optimize your performance, but what RT haves compared to what UC haves. (Also note that RT aswell have what the UC have)
And you're missing the point of my post. There's hardly any disparity in performance there, and some of the UC bots you listed (Shino, Squealer) are more effective than most of the mentioned Rt bots.

It's not pay2win, it's pay2options.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

lol, pay2options at CB is a joke . . .

if by options is to have the OPtion of more stats, more firepower, more and better special effects like stun and melee combos, for the OPtion of lower BP cost . . . so yes, its all about pay2OPtions . . .

u can say pay2options when u`re fighting someone else that also pay2win . .

now, I dare u buy a Izuna or a Lily or Shino or Jikun, take it to lvl 5 and face a Frau at lvl 5 with just UC parts and weapons . . . then u will see if Frau is an option or an OPtions . . . then try to face a good player with EVE or TBG with your UC bot . . . then take a fight against someone good at melee spamming and face a fencer or a byne with your Shino or Jikun . . .

so u will see if the RT bots are options or OPtions . . .

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I haven't seen a UC only Pro player for ages, they're such a rare species these days. I think that most of the CBEN community are RT players.
These UC pros are rare and elusive creatures because most of them either convert to RT when they're noobs or they just GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Isn't Amaranthea pure UC
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:13 pm

LXE wrote:
I haven't seen a UC only Pro player for ages, they're such a rare species these days. I think that most of the CBEN community are RT players.
These UC pros are rare and elusive creatures because most of them either convert to RT when they're noobs or they just GTFO.

UC pro = RT average . . . thats why u barely cant find someone using UC and doing good, because for an UC player to do better than what an average RT player do is hard as hell.
Back to top Go down
Bloodbane

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Quote :
Instead of finger pointing, you too can do something to help spead the words.

As much as I'd love to, since I do at least enjoy playing the game, I couldn't recommend a game with a cash model as screwed as CB to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:18 pm

IronFist wrote:

now, I dare u buy a Izuna or a Lily or Shino or Jikun, take it to lvl 5 and face a Frau at lvl 5 with just UC parts and weapons . . .
Her kick's not that powerful, it's just good because it can stunlock low tgh bots. Izuna with sword guard and mini zook > frau with adone LG

IronFist wrote:
then try to face a good player with EVE or TBG with your UC bot
Two of the few actually OP bots, and guess what? They're extremely rare gara bots.

IronFist wrote:
then take a fight against someone good at melee spamming and face a fencer or a byne with your Shino or Jikun . . .
Shino just kites with guns, free kill for her.

But I digress, I already know this conversation's only going to turn into "no ur rong munney = powurr," so I'm done with this thread before I get an ulcer or something from it.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Suguri wrote:
IronFist wrote:

now, I dare u buy a Izuna or a Lily or Shino or Jikun, take it to lvl 5 and face a Frau at lvl 5 with just UC parts and weapons . . .
Her kick's not that powerful, it's just good because it can stunlock low tgh bots. Izuna with sword guard and mini zook > frau with adone LG

IronFist wrote:
Two of the few actually OP bots, and guess what? They're extremely rare gara bots.

IronFist wrote:
then take a fight against someone good at melee spamming and face a fencer or a byne with your Shino or Jikun . . .

But I digress, I already know this conversation's only going to turn into "no ur rong munney = powurr," so I'm done with this thread before I get an ulcer or something from it.

stun lock . . . also melee combo = fast kill
EVE and TBG . . rare gara bots that, lol, I can see some 5 to 7 of them at a 30x30 battle at only one of the teams and if I jump to the next room its the same
I agree shino is good with guns, even because of WLK, yet . . . to kill the LND melee spammers . . a lot of shots with grenade or something like that . . . to kill Shino, if they get u on a combo or if its not a 1x1, then u run (and dont fight back) or u die because u will take long to kill anyone but if thats 2 OP RT bots against u, only one of them need to stun u and thats needed 3 to 6 (if u`re lucky) secs for u to die.

but yes, look like you`re basing your opinion on how good or pro UC players can do (and believe me, even with this small chance it still a lot hard to kill and dont die) while I think u should try to really play pure UC against those the OP RT bots before u say your opinion

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

farith wrote:

Not as profitable though, and game companies are almost always all about the profit.

About the RT->UC gap...it's pretty large. You don't see Victory 1s or Frog Landers that are viable compared to Stripper Girl/Ah-chan/Toy-Loli, who are high cost but also come with some frankly nice core abilities and such. If you need an example of such a core, just look at Ah-chan's homing blaster. I think I get killed more by that sonofabitch than by Toy-Loli.
Specifically about EVE...she's NOT that OP when you think about it. There are probably a lot more idiot EVEs than there are pro ones, considering that 1)she needs to be tuned well to achieve her well-known level of OPness, 2)her cannon is predictable, takes a fair level of skill to aim and focus lock-on WHILE DODGING INCOMING FIRE, and can be dodged easily, especially with mobility carts, and almost every EVE user makes exclusive use of the EVE cannon(ignoring her other arm, plus her built-in 6-shot psyguns), which narrows the list of weapons you need to beware of to one almost every time, and 3)her barrier ONLY covers her front, which you can take advantage of, especially if you are AIR type. I've met enemy EVEs who can't hold that lock-on, can't aim, can't dodge for their lives(and don't know when to retreat either, making that vaunted EVE barrier completely useless), and when I do get hit I take about 40-50 damage at level 2 lock-on, when on a properly tuned EVE with a good player at the controls, I'd be hit with every(or almost every) EVE blast he/she fired for 100+ damage at level 3 lock-on.

Back to the RT-UC gap...
The gap can be closed somewhat, but doing so takes skill(which isn't difficult to accumulate depending on how much arena you grind), time, and a whole lot of parts.
Trying to close the RT-UC gap means trying to create a robot that is 1)viable in the arena and can tackle the general threats or at least avoid them effectively, 2)able to counter most RT bots' core abilities or weaponry, either by means of parts(say, Laz AM2 with the shoulder guards, blocking attacks from the side) or by a different/innovative method of playing said bot, 3)able to play in conventional roles as well, which in essence is the ability to be flexible in all situations, 4)is made of full UC parts or almost full UC, depending if you spent the level-up/survey RT you get, and 5)able to match or approaching equal to most RT bots in a head-on, no holds barred, knock down and drag out fight, and if not able to equal said RTbots, can outwit and kill the player by strategizing such an encounter.
That's a pretty hefty challenge.

The UC equivalents of RT bots are pretty crappy too. No slots and locked parts limit customization to weapons and accessories, which offer minimal stat gains with MAYBE one slot(AC parts) and often -stats(weapons) with 0-3 slots. You don't have much in the way of increasing your stats(at max, you get 7 slots, 1 from AC and 3x2 weps, but 3s weps are fairly rare unless you grind a whole lot of missions or are lucky as hell in arena/Arcantus), and are thus locked into whatever crappy/slightly good stats you start with.
To top it off, RT bots are often more powerful in terms of core stats, have parts with better +stats or more +stats, and have higher base cost and/or cost capa UP carts to facilitate a hell of a lot more tuning(using the better tunes too) than are the UC bots.
The low-cost UC bot gimmick doesn't leave a lot of room for increasing stats, are limited to low-cost parts which often have low and/or few +stats, and suffer greatly from low stats or the inability to equip more powerful weapons. The big attraction to the low-cost UC bot is the mobility carts, specifically Short Boost, which can be solved either by strength in numbers, skill, homing(since you rise into the air every time you hop, homing gets you better, supposedly), or AoE.
In contrast, the high-cost RTbots are the exact opposite of the low-cost UCbots: powerful, often have high stats(as I said before), have the cost to tune well and equip the best weapons, and often do the most damage for their cost(bang for your buck; how many VFs you see doing 2k+ damage in one suicide attack?). To top it off, the RTbots have access to the SAME EXACT CARTS that the UCbots have.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:27 pm

IronFist wrote:
Suguri wrote:
IronFist wrote:

IronFist wrote:

IronFist wrote:

stun lock . . . also melee combo = fast kill
EVE and TBG . . rare gara bots that, lol, I can see some 5 to 7 of them at a 30x30 battle at only one of the teams and if I jump to the next room its the same
I agree shino is good with guns, even because of WLK, yet . . . to kill the LND melee spammers . . a lot of shots with grenade or something like that . . . to kill Shino, if they get u on a combo or if its not a 1x1, then u run (and dont fight back) or u die because u will take long to kill anyone but if thats 2 OP RT bots against u, only one of them need to stun u and thats needed 3 to 6 (if u`re lucky) secs for u to die.
On the first line, it's not really anyone's fault but yours if you get stuck in a stunlock.

Secondly, they probably had to spend a metricton to get those bots, on top of that, DomicClowns cards have gotten a nerf before for being OP, so have lazers and so have EVE in JP. We'll just have to see what happens.

Third, THEN DON'T GET STUCK IN A COMBO... jesus, you're probably one of those people who die by Vanguards on a AIR...

Lastly, you're talking about multiple people vs you. I don't care if people care coming at you in cannon ballers, there is power in numbers.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:31 pm

lol, stun mean u get stucked for a time . . . again, if u think its easy to dodge Frau melee spam with anything with FLY or WLK 32-, then I think u really should try doing it with a pure UC bot (then u would see that, to get either FLY or WLK 32+ u have a very high cost and cant make much damage, also your TGH, TEC and STR are very low because u have to set most of your cost to FLY or WLK, also thats not always u can use your WB to dodge this kind of stuff)

about being stunned or taken at a combo . . . lol, sure, u can always dodge, and dodge + fire (with 1 weapon) . . and it take a hell of time to kill, also sometimes u dont have all that time (or area) to keep dodging, even because more players form the other team usually come to where u are . . . now, 1 hit of bots like byne or VF usually stun, then its a matter of if the player can make a combo or not when he stun u. now. if u say (try having a better TGH . . . then I must say, UC bots cant have TGH 25+ and having a good WLK or FLY . . . so, dodging wouldnt be much of a good option as u wouldnt be fast enough to dodge a Byne or to get away from a VF with your LND, or u wouldnt be able to get away from a Frau with your AIR.

I must repeat that. try using pure UC bots against anyone with those OP bots and that is able to do any good at battles then tell me if u still thinking UC bots and weapons is almost the same as RT bots and weapons.

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:33 pm

It's not to hard and I have, that's the point I've been saying. e_e Maybe you just need to sidestep better.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Kitouski wrote:
It's not to hard and I have, that's the point I've been saying. e_e Maybe you just need to sidestep better.

yeah, sidestep . . . I still think u either dont use your UC bots for a long time or if u use, when u use, u`re lucky of fighting only RT players bad enough to dont do anything against u (and I know they exist and arent just some RT players)

anyway, Im out. and Im pure UC and able to beat the OP bots of many players, to almost beat alone OP bots of some players even when under heavy fire by enemy team (thats called dodge skill. when Im in a good day I could rename my Izuna as John Mcclane because it look like a Die Hard and Im starting to do the same with Lily) but, again, I must say. its not easy, even less when u`re fighting someone that is a good player with a good OP bot, then it become almost impossible, or hard as hell and take so long that sometimes the time end or team wi/lose and u havent killed him (happened twice to me on 1x1)
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

IronFist wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

yeah, sidestep . . . I still think u either dont use your UC bots for a long time or if u use, when u use, u`re lucky of fighting only RT players bad enough to dont do anything against u (and I know they exist and arent just some RT players)
My question is, if you're a pure UC player then how can I take you being anything but envious? If you haven't played a RT bot then what do you have to compare to? I've spent a good couple of hundreds of dollars on this game, and my commando amounts to a Victory1, a Jikun half-ass tuned that could easily be reached by a Peacekeeper and some accessories and a Locomotive X. If a Katana Max has 20 WLK, it moves as quick as a Vanguard with 20 WLK, I can't even figure out what the hell you're talking about, paying for RT doesn't give me an invincible barrier, I don't have or even want an EVE, Vanguard, Ouka, Frau LGs, the list goes on and on. A sidestep is a sidestep, the highest walk I have on any of my bots is 28, and that's no achievement. RT doesn't stop you from getting sway, boost run, short boost or anything else, it doesn't stop you from tuning, it doesn't stop 3s parts to constantly drop.

I don't HAVE your typical "RT bots". I don't play any of that OP shit not because it's OP, but it just doesn't look like fun, and unlike a lot of people, I'm playing to have fun. At first I thought you were trying to make a logical argument, but if you're excuse now is, "well RT bots sidestep better then UC bots..." then I'm just going to stop replying to you and dismiss you as envious whenever you see something that costs something that you can't have, because pushing left twice or right twice does the same thing on every bot in the game.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Kitouski wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

My question is, if you're a pure UC player then how can I take you being anything but envious? If you haven't played a RT bot then what do you have to compare to? I've spent a good couple of hundreds of dollars on this game, and my commando amounts to a Victory1, a Jikun half-ass tuned that could easily be reached by a Peacekeeper and some accessories and a Locomotive X. If a Katana Max has 20 WLK, it moves as quick as a Vanguard with 20 WLK, I can't even figure out what the hell you're talking about, paying for RT doesn't give me an invincible barrier, I don't have or even want an EVE, Vanguard, Ouka, Frau LGs, the list goes on and on. A sidestep is a sidestep, the highest walk I have on any of my bots is 28, and that's no achievement. RT doesn't stop you from getting sway, boost run, short boost or anything else, it doesn't stop you from tuning, it doesn't stop 3s parts to constantly drop.

I don't HAVE your typical "RT bots". I don't play any of that OP shit not because it's OP, but it just doesn't look like fun, and unlike a lot of people, I'm playing to have fun. At first I thought you were trying to make a logical argument, but if you're excuse now is, "well RT bots sidestep better then UC bots..." then I'm just going to stop replying to you and dismiss you as envious whenever you see something that costs something that you can't have.

My question is, if you're a pure UC player then how can I take you being anything but envious? If you haven't played a RT bot then what do you have to compare to?

how much times do I need to attack to kill? how much times does the OP bot have to attack to kills??

also, u ask the stats of the OP bot and u check the cost . . . then u check the same kind of bot you have (pure UC) and u see u dont have the same stats yet u costa lot more and even have a much higher level . . .

yes, envious . . . lol. its not envy, its pissed on looking at such comments like "its the same as RT, no difference" or "RT is just a bit better than UC" . . . comments of guys that have no idea, now, how hard it is to play pure UC

about the VF . . try taking the Katana Max to WLK 20, TGH 20 and STR 40 as VF . . . u just cant, u overcosta lot before that

Last edited by IronFist on Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Losing interest
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Losing interest

lol, /signed . . . leaving as I have said before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will CBEN last?   How long will CBEN last? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will CBEN last?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next