Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break

Go down 
+31
Astral_Dono
That_Wiesel_Guy
Nymph~
-Aera-
LS3
mechaRev
Charz
boytitan2
Me99909
Kirika
bippusuta
dsp
Trill
necrodrakath
God is a Cat Girl
reVelske
CapeMike
DarkChuky
dragongx92
Advisor
Klinkin
Prior
Hyoka
Midona
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Suki_Eve
Suguri
Malphes
Mew
SeedZero
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SeedZero
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
The meta will not change merely because you say it's something. Especially if you say it's something that it isn't.

Uh I'm not trying to change the meta.

Suki_Eve wrote:
Another thing.
Yesterday, I spawned into a match where the enemy team had a Wingslut, several FC Seraphs, a Toybox Girl BP, and a Shino Exroad all already in our base. I was a Katalina, and despite my "skill" and Katalina's sideboost I died within thirty seconds.

You can not possibly say skill is relevant in a meta like that.

Well I did mention about territory control. I never said physical skill would win the game alone. I thought we agreed that physical skill has very little affect.
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Another problem is that Cosmic Break's Rock Paper Scissors system doesn't work.

Air are weak to blast weaponry of which there are very few of. Most 'Anti Air' weapons are half shell. Even my Blast Zook and Toybox Girl Missiles only deal 50 damage to Air and 20 to others.

Good Air Units annihilate anything that can't hit them and due to maneuverability.. that includes Everything in a one on one fight and everything that stacks up in a small group. Air unit can't be hit once its overhead. One that is properly equipped also cannot be hit while fleeing.

Good Land Units annihilate any bot they get a hold of whether its Art, Air, or Land. It is a little easier to do it to an Art.

Good Art units sit back and unleash barrages of attacks hoping to deal damage or knock lesser Airs out of the sky, annihilating any unit that isn't good or takes a bad step.

Supports vary widely as they support in different ways but they require good allies to support effectively.

Large bots of any kind are incredibly easy to hit and don't get the survivability to take those hits. They are slower and bigger and usually the strategy to using a large unit is to make it as small as possible to take advantage of its weapon choices or stat supply. But, nothing really gets past easy to hit.

Small and Medium bots don't suffer from being big and good ones have just as much if not more power than any large bot.

The rock paper scissors ends up as..

Everything > Large

Land > everything next to them

Air > everything beneath them

Art > everything that lacks mobility and isn't land.

Although most Air can't actually fit that role due to size or lack of weaponry. Those that can't fill their role end up as harassers. Or just feed.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

i don`t really believe that there are some thing called skill in cosmic break the game is all power based skill is just a helping factor not the main factor you need to win which is power

let us start with the game engine from the first look by any gamer it dose not support any kind of skill no maneuvers no free movement and require you to have mobility cartridges if you do not install them in your bots you are dead. another thing is that it allow you to get gang banged any respectable game allow the player to flinch and gain invisibility if he got hit more than 3 times in one second for example thus give the player a chance to fight .

more funny information you use the lock on targeting system of long range weapons to do melee which is by itself ridiculous melee should be free from lock on or else you will randomly melee people and lose your target or eventually put you near the enemy territory.

cosmic break can not be compared to chess for a simple reason in chess you are taking turns with your opponents but in CB there are no rules or turns chaos is your frame work her every one is acting on his own in chess you control all pieces but in CB you control only 3 and the way people play this game is THIS IS SPARTA or I AM FIRING MY LAZER which do not apply to chess by any means

the things that determine your performance in this game are
1 what bots you are using
2 your rank
3 the raw strength of random people in any room
4 combat situation
5 luck
6 lag
when you are a beginner from ore to hexagon you have a lot of rooms to enter which help you determine who you want to fight you have access for a good bots from the beginning with the right setup you can do fine and play any role you like pawn or queen
now keep ranking till you reach star rank welcome to HELL this rooms is unplayable or winnable unless you have ex tuned ultra rare bots any pawn in this rooms will be spawn killed and queens have no much chance aether just a food for the big bad or more precisely the big spender.

one simple question do you lag while playing chess ? lag is the worst invisible enemy in CB it can work for you or against you and to defeat it players must cooperate but every one is working alone by them selves allowing lag abusers to ruin every ones fun for the sake of scoring and farming and it happened to be on high rank rooms sound suspicious isn`t it

listen i gave up on winning in this game long time ago i play only for fun and most of the time i don`t take this game seriously but it is nice to get new things to play with some times.

Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes the Rock Paper Scissors (RPS) system doesn't work. Well rather it is not as strong as we would like. Here is why:
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/1733/rock_paper_scissors__a_method_for_.php
In conclusion Cosmic Break doesn't follow these principles closely enough, based on what Me99909 mentioned.

Some of you seem to take my analogy between Cosmic Break and Chess a little too seriously. I'm not claiming Cosmic Break is Chess. I used chess since it was composed of various concepts that was more apparent in it than Cosmic Break or other games. Cosmic Break is much complex than a simple game of chess, but it doesn't mean they don't have anything in common. It is much easier to find differences between two things than to find similarities.

Since Cosmic Break is a game, it should be comparable to any game. If you guys don't think Cosmic Break is as comparable to chess then you guys probably have something else more comparable. So what does everyone think Cosmic Break is more comparable to?

Last edited by SeedZero on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:25 pm

SeedZero wrote:
A role of a king relies more on his mental skills than his physical skills. In a game of chess, the rook/bishop/knight/queen has higher physical abilities than the king, but the king represents the player, as the one controlling the pieces, which is why the King needs to be protected. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my point earlier.
>A role of a king relies more on his mental skills than his physical skills.

Very few people have dracken, and very few actually use them. Most of the time the people using dracken know what they're doing.

> In a game of chess, the rook/bishop/knight/queen has higher physical abilities than the king, but the king represents the player, as the one controlling the pieces, which is why the King needs to be protected.

Dracken is more than capable of protecting himself from just about anything you can throw at him.

Also don't bother mentioning "wat if he gets low????"

OPERATION CACTUSASS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Charz wrote:
i don`t really believe that there are some thing called skill in cosmic break the game is all power based skill is just a helping factor not the main factor you need to win which is power

- First you say that skill is non-existent in the game, then you say it's a helping factor. Get your facts straight.
- Define "Power", your argument is vague.
- Power can be skill, the bot's effectiveness in arena, the bot's build/tuning, stats, gimmicks etc.

let us start with the game engine from the first look by any gamer it dose not support any kind of skill no maneuvers no free movement and require you to have mobility cartridges if you do not install them in your bots you are dead. another thing is that it allow you to get gang banged any respectable game allow the player to flinch and gain invisibility if he got hit more than 3 times in one second for example thus give the player a chance to fight .

- This game does support skill, it's called being able to engineer your builds properly, knowing how to maneuver your bot properly, coming up with decent tactics, knowing how to attack and knowing how to defend. Even with upgrades, your bot still needs skill to use.
- Bots without mobility carts can still survive the arena with enough skill, they don't automatically get classified as "dead on arrival".
- Allow the player to escape after getting 3 hits in stunlock? Hell, I need to get kills and do more damage even if it's the last thing I do.

more funny information you use the lock on targeting system of long range weapons to do melee which is by itself ridiculous melee should be free from lock on or else you will randomly melee people and lose your target or eventually put you near the enemy territory.

- Pretty vague, I have no idea what you are talking about.

cosmic break can not be compared to chess for a simple reason in chess you are taking turns with your opponents but in CB there are no rules or turns chaos is your frame work her every one is acting on his own in chess you control all pieces but in CB you control only 3 and the way people play this game is THIS IS SPARTA or I AM FIRING MY LAZER which do not apply to chess by any means

- The differences you speak of are not "relevant differences", which means that it should not be considered in your argument.
- Trill is comparing the "Chess pieces" to the "Bots" in CosmicBreak. I think you misunderstood Trill's analogy.
- Not everyone plays with OP bots and not everyone plays with skill-based bots.

the things that determine your performance in this game are
1 what bots you are using
2 your rank
3 the raw strength of random people in any room
4 combat situation
5 luck
6 lag

- 1 true
- 2 false - Rank doesn't affect your performance in the arena, it is just there for show. It does jackshit other than show people how long you have been in the game.
- 3 somewhat true, however if you have auto-play bots, or if you have enough skill, the strength of the players in the room doesn't matter.
- 4 define "combat situation"
- 5 somewhat true - If you use your head to think, luck is more like a luxury.
- 6 true - It affects your performance both positively and negatively, not going go into detail. It's more or less a double edged sword.

when you are a beginner from ore to hexagon you have a lot of rooms to enter which help you determine who you want to fight you have access for a good bots from the beginning with the right setup you can do fine and play any role you like pawn or queen
now keep ranking till you reach star rank welcome to HELL this rooms is unplayable or winnable unless you have ex tuned ultra rare bots any pawn in this rooms will be spawn killed and queens have no much chance aether just a food for the big bad or more precisely the big spender.

- I can still survive the arena with untuned bots that have builds that are not even finished. If you find it hard to survive in the arena like this, you should probably quit the game or learn to play properly.

one simple question do you lag while playing chess ? lag is the worst invisible enemy in CB it can work for you or against you and to defeat it players must cooperate but every one is working alone by them selves allowing lag abusers to ruin every ones fun for the sake of scoring and farming and it happened to be on high rank rooms sound suspicious isn`t it

- You can lag while playing online chess.
- Whether if chess lags or not, doesn't really matter, Trill's analogy is mostly comparing the "chess pieces" and the "bots", the differences you mentioned are not relevant and should not be considered.
- Players don't reallly need to cooperate. They may want to, and it could help but most of the time, people would rather work alone.
- People in the game are not just fighting the other team, they are fighting among themselves to see who is the better performer.

listen i gave up on winning in this game long time ago i play only for fun and most of the time i don`t take this game seriously but it is nice to get new things to play with some times.

- Pretty much do whatever the hell you like and don't give a shit is how you enjoy the game

I'm bad at doing this sort of stuff. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Charz wrote:
it dose not support any kind of skill no maneuvers no free movement and require you to have mobility cartridges if you do not install them in your bots you are dead.
>he thinks proper usage of mobility isn't skill

yeah I'm not even going to bother killing my brain reading the rest of what you said
Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 pm

LXE wrote:
I'm bad at doing this sort of stuff. Embarassed

I couldn't have done it any better
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, I'm Not Disagreeing about everything your saying But First tell me...:

"I can still survive the arena with untuned bots that have builds that are not even finished. If you find it hard to survive in the arena like this, you should probably quit the game or learn to play properly."

How on earth can a player improve when you don't even have the chance to do anything in the arena? you would end up getting spammed from everywhere being able to do nothing and your skill would still be the same.

And i am pretty sure NOT everyone can survive on the arena without a decent bot, Especially at High Ranked rooms

"- 2 false - Rank doesn't affect your performance in the arena, it is just there for show. It does jackshit other than show people how long you have been in the game."

True, Rank does not matter But what i meant is it restricts your room joining, You would end up stuck in high ranked rooms. not to mention the BR.

- Allow the player to escape after getting 3 hits in stunlock? Hell, I need to get kills and do more damage even if it's the last thing I do.

Did you play any other online game before? For example SDGO (SD gundam online) you would end up flinched/knocked after getting hit alot which gives you a 3-2 seconds to do something about it, Escape,Try to counter,Etc... Unlike CB you would end up getting hit from all directions without getting a single chance to do anything.

My bad, What i meant is: you would end up losing a opponent your melee-ing if someone pops in which makes the auto lock aim at the other causing you to lose the opponent you were meleeing
combat situation is
LAND VS LAND
LAND VS AIR
LAND VS ART

ART VS LAND
ART VS AIR
ART VS ART

AIR VS ART
AIR VS AIR
AIR VS LAND

power is auto play fag bots and nothing els
@Suguri

Sorry But I'm no expert at this and i don't know EVERYTHING about the game i was just stateing my opinion here you don't have to bother reading it.

Last edited by Charz on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

>Sorry But I'm no expert at this and i don't know EVERYTHING about the game
It's not the first time you give information without being sure about it
DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO CARE ABOUT YOUR OPPINION IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CONTINUE DOING IT.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

So what was this topic made for?
wasn't it made to tell your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Charz wrote:

"I can still survive the arena with untuned bots that have builds that are not even finished. If you find it hard to survive in the arena like this, you should probably quit the game or learn to play properly."

How on earth can a player improve when you don't even have the chance to do anything in the arena? you would end up getting spammed from everywhere being able to do nothing and your skill would still be the same.

And i am pretty sure NOT everyone can survive on the arena without a decent bot, Especially at High Ranked rooms

- End up getting spammed? Hell, not every room I go into would end up with me getting spammed. If you're getting killed before you have the chance to do something, then you're probably doing something stupid.
- I'll tell you how to learn to play properly. Learn from your mistakes, think about what you did wrong, so next time do it right.
- If a player who is clearly more skilled than you is telling you how to do X and Y. Listen to that player.
- Not everyone can survive, yes but what's your point?
- If you want to survive in this arena, you should use your head to think, not go blame everyone else or the game for your losses.
- High ranked rooms?. They don't exist.

"- 2 false - Rank doesn't affect your performance in the arena, it is just there for show. It does jackshit other than show people how long you have been in the game."

True, Rank does not matter But what i meant is it restricts your room joining, You would end up stuck in high ranked rooms. not to mention the BR.

- Like I said, there is no such thing as "High Ranked Rooms". There are only "Unrestricted rooms", "Low BR rooms" and "Low Rank Rooms".
- BR also does jackshit to your performance in the arena.

Did you play any other online game before? For example SDGO (SD gundam online) you would end up flinched/knocked after getting hit alot which gives you a 3-2 seconds to do something about it, Escape,Try to counter,Etc... Unlike CB you would end up getting hit from all directions without getting a single chance to do anything.

- This isn't SDGO, this is CosmicBreak. What you're saying is irrelevant to the argument.

My bad, What i meant is: you would end up losing a opponent your melee-ing if someone pops in which makes the auto lock aim at the other causing you to lose the opponent you were meleeing

- What you're doing is just rushing in for a kill and not caring about the other players sapping off your HP while you're doing so, it's your own damn fault for getting yourself into that situation.

Annotated.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Charz wrote:

I disagree wholeheartedly with that...
I use a normal Seraph Crimrose as my primary bot, and I can survive quite easily given that I don't lag into/directly charge into a mob. I might not do much damage(typically <1k damage a game, maybe a frag or two), but at the same time, I don't feed unless I'm laggy or being exceptionally silly. Given all the shit that's running around that can blow up a Seraph very easily...yeah. You probably don't know when is the right time to attack or run the fuck away.

Drop your BR then. I did it, and won every fucking game I was in during my jaunt in the 2.0->4.0 room.

If you're being hit from all directions, you did it wrong. It means you're fucking surrounded by a mob, which means you charged straight into battle, which means you're a dumbass. Unless your team is in full panic mode and the enemy is all over your ass like white on rice, you should not be taking fire from more than three people, and probably less, unless you're flying over the enemy with Seraph Wings out, playing remote bombardment.

@Suguri

Sorry But I'm no expert at this and i don't know EVERYTHING about the game i was just stateing my opinion here you don't have to bother reading it.

I'm sorry to say, but what Suguri said should be plain common sense.

Yay, multicolored posting!

Goddammit LXE, why you ninja my post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Why not? The post is directed at me.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 pm

LXE wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Why not? The post is directed at me.
D: Fair enough
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Charz wrote:
lag is the worst invisible enemy in CB

Wrong, brain-dead fagets like you are.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

SeedZero wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
The meta will not change merely because you say it's something. Especially if you say it's something that it isn't.

You're trying to force the factors of the current meta to fit your analogy.
It's not working.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 pm

reVelske wrote:
Charz wrote:

you have no right to talk about fagots not just because i have a resha you classify me as one and flame me we even didn`t meet in arena nor i shot you down even once with my resha and remember what koi`s resha is capable of mine is considered a jammer at best and i can`t smash arena like him/her so don`t screw with me
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Can you repeat that in english, please.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:46 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????????? no comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Charz wrote:
reVelske wrote:
Charz wrote:

you have no right to talk about fagots not just because i have a resha you classify me as one and flame me we even didn`t meet in arena nor i shot you down even once with my resha and remember what koi`s resha is capable of mine is considered a jammer at best and i can`t smash arena like him/her so don`t screw with me
After all that, you didn't even come up with a reason why "brain-dead fagets like you" are not the "worst invisible enemy in CB".
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Completely offtopic, but there's literally no excuse to do bad with Resha.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Malphes wrote:
Can you repeat that in english, please.
Charz wrote:

Translation: He has a Resha, so we classify him as a fag even though he hasn't shot reV down with one.

You ARE a fag, and if you can't make an impact on an Arena fight with a goddamn Resha, you also have no place in this game.
All you have to do is aim your fucking Vox Altus in the general direction of your target and right click. If you have a problem with that, we can meet up in the Arena and I can show you what a little aiming and a fucking AntiGround Missile can do.

I probably should do this, but the resulting raging in this thread is almost too much fun: Requesting thread lock before this gets way, way out of hand(like it isn't already).
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Case Closed.
I am done with this
its going NOWHERE.
if i continue arguing with you it will just lead nowhere and most likely i feel like i am feeding "TROLLS"
Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
SeedZero wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

You're trying to force the factors of the current meta to fit your analogy.
It's not working.

I'm not trying to force anything either XD. It was just my perspective of the current meta. Some people can see the same things and understand, while other people can't. Just because your view the game a different way, doesn't make mines or anyone else's views wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next