Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the day I wanted to play cosmic break

Go down 
+8
technomo12
Hyoka
FenixStryk
chalkzone908
Puddin'
boytitan2
FullThrottle
necrodrakath
12 posters
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

the day I wanted to play cosmic break  Empty
PostSubject: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 pm

CosmicBreakers hello my day will tell where I want (although I have not played) Cosmic Break ...

Last night I was doing a nice skin for my Izuna kamui X I finished at around 2 am .. then I wake up .. (was going on holidays with my father) at 9 am quick breakfast and go to the cyber cafe, cyber manager would not let me enter unknown reason... wait 2 hours and my father arrived, he had to do some work online and we went to another cyber cafe... a cyber cafe disgusting that he had no cd drive ... I asked the manager if I could spend my cd to a flash drive (I always carry cosmic break) I wait as 30 minutes to pass him my cd for pendrive then .. well .. I start to install cosmic break in the cyber cafe pc .. I hope that I upgrade .. BUM opengl error and the pc fucking had no video card .. spend hours and make the 4 pm I told him I was tired of being at home and I wanted to go... I arrive and go straight to the PC to provide my new skin of Izuna kamui nagi X .. when I turn on my computer does not work ... I asked my mother ... she said my brother screwed up the pc .... then I have to reinstall Windows 7, java, opera and a whole lot more besides cosmic break... and now I have to re-download the installer to play because dont work... WHY GOD DONT ME PLAY COSMIC BREAK

Excuse my English I'm Latin American

My nick in game: Necrodraka

Last edited by necrodrakath on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 pm

I can barely understand what's going on aside the fact you went to an internet cafe and fucked around. :/
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

necrodrakath wrote:
CosmicBreakers hello my day will tell where I want (although I have not played) Cosmic Break ...

opera and a whole lot more besides cosmic break... and now I have to re-download the installer to play because dont work... WHY GOD DONT ME PLAY COSMIC BREAK

Excuse my English I'm Latin American

My nick in game: Necrodraka

opera sucks balls get firefox dude
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

FullThrottle wrote:
I can barely understand what's going on aside the fact you went to an internet cafe and fucked around. :/

His pc is fucked up and he cant play cosmic break cause one cyber cafe wont let him in and the other has shity computers.

I dont get the point of telling everyone dis since all u gotta do is reinstall some shit

I really dont get why people on the internet cant figure out were commas and periods are supposed 2 be in a sentence just by looking at it even if its a run on it was pretty easy for me to read =D
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

His pc is fucked up and he cant play cosmic break cause one cyber cafe wont let him in and the other has shity computers.

I dont get the point of telling everyone dis since all u gotta do is reinstall some shit

I really dont get why people on the internet cant figure out were commas and periods are supposed 2 be in a sentence just by looking at it even if its a run on it was pretty easy for me to read =D

You're hard to understand too. Smile
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

xD Lesson of the story: Buy an External HD and carry it where ever you go. (That's what I do.)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am

Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

Use facebook and see how good your typing gets from dat after a few years =D
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am

Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

At least he's capable of translating, albeit with an accent. tongue

Good luck fixing your computer.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

I do use Facebook, it pains me to see my friends murder the English language.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Now I know where your horrible typed English comes from.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:28 am

word of advice

have an external HD

and HAVE a second PC that is low performance and Lock your computer so it cant be used with out a password and forcing your bro to use the low performance one (like i do with my isster)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

I do use Facebook, it pains me to see my friends murder the English language.

thats what happend when I first used it then you eventually say fuck it and stop use commas periods shit you will even end up making a whole paragraph a sentence lmfao
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

I even use full spelling and grammar in my text messages, have been for years and I don't think I will stop... Ever.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Puddin' wrote:
I even use full spelling and grammar in my text messages, have been for years and I don't think I will stop... Ever.

proper grammar in a text thats a first lmao
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 am

So you went to an internet cafe and tried to play CB... Failed and came back to find that your own computer was broken by your brother.... WHILE having an uncontrollable desire to use that Izuna Skin?

I kinda understand your pain, but you brought it upon yourself... Never try to install games in an Internet Cafe; it only screws you up. Furthermore, Internet Cafes are really useless, no? They barely have any faster internet, and they're much more expensive than home internet.

I don't mean to be mean, but I don't think you should flame about it on this forum.
I mean... Look at the other posters; they're simply laughing at you.
If you can't play, just simply reinstall and play: Doing anything else just wastes your energy in worthless places
(I know how you feel, since I couldn't play some of my favorite games on my new laptop since it didn't have a right video card. Even with this, just be patient and do what you need to do, while asking for help if you get stuck.)

Last thing. Please do something about your grammar. Even if you're serious, it seems like a comedy skit if you have good spelling with horrible grammar. I was able to understand because I'm Korean myself and I've seen English speakers with horrible pronunciation and/or grammar.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Puddin' wrote:

proper grammar in a text thats a first lmao
I love it when an argument ends in mutual laughter. I'd post something more on-topic... but... um... What is the topic of this thread?

Oh yeah. Use an external HHD, noob. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

At least he tried dude, you seem to have given up entirely Razz.

Although... i guess in his case not using anything would have made it less painful to understand...

EDIT: Although, i have always wondered, is the excesive use of "..." (and every other fail way of using them, the thing represents a silent moment, placing more dots wont make it more silent in any given way) do to being shy, or simply period clicking on your keyboard thinking what you are going to write next?

Quote :
WHY GOD DONT ME PLAY COSMIC BREAK

the day I wanted to play cosmic break  Y-U-NO-PLAY-LoL
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am

Proper grammar,
In MY cosmic break?
Impossible.
Too many foreigners thinking their language is Alpha,
When they don't have the courage to even stand up to me when I call them to come at me bro.
Fucking betas.
The beta testers were even better than you.
I swear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the day I wanted to play cosmic break    the day I wanted to play cosmic break  Empty

Back to top Go down

the day I wanted to play cosmic break
Page 1 of 1