Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break

Go down 
+31
Astral_Dono
That_Wiesel_Guy
Nymph~
-Aera-
LS3
mechaRev
Charz
boytitan2
Me99909
Kirika
bippusuta
dsp
Trill
necrodrakath
God is a Cat Girl
reVelske
CapeMike
DarkChuky
dragongx92
Advisor
Klinkin
Prior
Hyoka
Midona
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Suki_Eve
Suguri
Malphes
Mew
SeedZero
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

(-_-') Such kids....

LXE: Is that one in the last pic a HD Crim too? Epic Crim.
Charz:
> second you made a restriction of not allowing me to use resha

Alt account or not, always play with 100% of everything you got and do not agree to restrictions. Restrictions are for morons until you have a golden reason to have them.

AstralG: Epic Eve is epic.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm

thanks for the advise StickyKeys i will remember it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Charz wrote:
so you fooled me and hided your identity nice job bro

even if you beat me in 1 vs 1 you couldn't`t beat me without having at least 2 bots destroyed second you made a restriction of not allowing me to use resha

- I believe in 2 out of the 3 matches, I only had one bot destroyed.
- I told you to not use Resha so I can test your skill level without her, turns out you're just an arrogant shitty player who thinks he's better than everyone.

what amuse me more you could not beat me land vs land

- Dumbass, I didn't even try to win against LND vs LND. All I wanted to do was to weaken your MBG with a Pierce Gun so I can kill it off easier with my HD crim.

all what you did was flying and dodging like crazy hit and run tactics nice skills you have their bro especially that the cartridges is doing it for you

- Oh so, you want me to stay still and get hit? The point in me flying, dodging, hitting and running is to minimize damage dealt to myself and to maximize damage I deal to you. This is just basic common fucking sense, stay still, you get hit, simple as that. Nobody is going to be an easy target just for you to shoot.

you translate my warning as i will defeat you but what i mean is as long i can drop your score destroy a bot or two vox your lagy ivis i am completely fine with that making one life harder in CB dose not necessarily require beating them

- I dropped your Resha's HP down to a reallyt low level making it easy for other non-zero/wingsluts to kill you.
- Oh what are you going to do to make my life harder? Gee, I'm so scared. Wow. Laughing

during that match you actually said that i am good but to be honest i felt like you were making fun of me or underestimating me
and remember it took you too long to beat me so that by itself is a skill

- It's called sarcasm, and yes I was making fun of you.
- Underestimate you? More like you're just Overestimating yourself. Bitch please, You're not even worth your salt.
- Too long to beat you? Hell, I took you down within like 3 minutes or less. If that sounds long to you, then 24 hours would be an eternity.

keep your advises for yourself that topic is no place for criticizing builds and remember that my MBG made you chase her for a long time your aiming is not good as you think

- You don't want to accept my advice? I'm trying to help you, and yet you're too stupid to accept it.
- Your MBG is shit, kamui staff and a gun, you didn't even touch her pilebunker.
- I actually hit you a lot while you're using MBG, the armour on your MBG was annoying to deal with. Let me get this straight, THAT WASN'T YOUR SKILL THAT WAS PROTECTING YOU.
- Did I ever say, I was good at aiming? No, but I'm better at aiming than scrubs like you.

have fun with your empty victory LXE and if you think you can end this with a fag match you are wrong this is far from over

- I just proved my point that you are a dumb fag.
- Far from over? Come at me bro! I can take you on, any day.
You're a fucking sore loser.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Don't forget the part where I killed his resha using a heavy jag w/ jag parts (minus one arm being hjag), sub machine gun, and broadsword.
Back to top Go down
-Aera-
-Aera-

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Best thread of the year.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

-Aera- wrote:
Best thread of the year.
This, so much.
I love qqing by Resha users, it puts me in that sarcastic mood.

@Sticky: It's just my opinion, but I'd think banning Resha in a 1v1 is definitely reasonable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
LXE: Is that one in the last pic a HD Crim too? Epic Crim.

- Yes, new accounts have alternate colours that are not available to existing accounts.

Charz:
> second you made a restriction of not allowing me to use resha

Alt account or not, always play with 100% of everything you got and do not agree to restrictions. Restrictions are for morons until you have a golden reason to have them.

- The restriction I made for him to not use Resha is reasonable as Resha is very unbalanced and OP, and I wanted to accurately test his skill level in a balanced environment. If I let him use Resha, I wouldn't be able to do so.
Annotated.

Last edited by LXE on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 pm

- I told you to not use Resha so I can test your skill level without her, turns out you're just an arrogant shitty player who thinks he's better than everyone.

not true moron your ZSG was included in the mix make it like one in second match and 2 in third match second did i ever brag that i have a skill in a pay to win game there are a lot of player out that are far superior to me and you and never ever i said i am strong or superior to any one and about being shitty player many will disagree with you just look in the mirror dump ass
Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 Sssssss

- Dumbass, I didn't even try to win against LND vs LND. All I wanted to do was to weaken your MBG with a Pierce Gun so I can kill it off easier with my HD crim.

nice strategy you have their but sooner or later i will pay you back in full

[color=blue]- Oh so, you want me to stay still and get hit? The point in me flying, dodging, hitting and running is to minimize damage dealt to myself and to maximize damage I deal to you. This is just basic common fucking sense, stay still, you get hit, simple as that. Nobody is going to be an easy target just for you to shoot.

you defeated me using the cheapest tactics in the history of CB you say this is skill you did not have the balls to come to the ground and face me of course dealing with cheap tactics require a high level of skills and i don`t claim i have it keep using cheap killing methods
that obviously what your skill is all about

- I dropped your Resha's HP down to a reallyt low level making it easy for other non-zero/wingsluts to kill you.
- Oh what are you going to do to make my life harder? Gee, I'm so scared. Wow

sorry to disappoint you but i have some of medi kits to use just for you i didn`t die at the time when you lowered my hp you are not the smartest her you rager

[color=blue]- It's called sarcasm, and yes I was making fun of you.
- Underestimate you? More like you're just Overestimating yourself. Bitch please, You're not even worth your salt.
- Too long to beat you? Hell, I took you down within like 3 minutes or less. If that sounds long to you, then 24 hours would be an eternity.

if you were playing the past month you will realize that all players die within 3 second in arena so if you compared my survive time that is an achievement

you don't want to accept my advice? I'm trying to help you, and yet you're too stupid to accept it.
- Your MBG is shit, kamui staff and a gun, you didn't even touch her pilebunker.
- I actually hit you a lot while you're using MBG, the armour on your MBG was annoying to deal with. Let me get this straight, THAT WASN'T YOUR SKILL THAT WAS PROTECTING YOU.
- Did I ever say, I was good at aiming? No, but I'm better at aiming than scrubs like you.

i don`t accept advises from people who disrespect me you did that from the day i step foot in that forum i wished really for us to be friends but you keep insulting me for just providing or arguing about an opinion with you not to mention you are not helpful at all
and my MBG shield is considered a bot ability just like the fag cartidges you shoved in your crims and iam glad you admitted that she is annoying i will rais it to MAX bro just you waite

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Charz wrote:
oh astral don`t forget about this
Spoiler:
I still scored higher than you #em3
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Charz wrote:
oh astral don`t forget about this
Spoiler:
I still scored higher than you #em3

That moment where you win the 1v1 but come second
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm

resha is a hard bot to use
Back to top Go down
-Aera-
-Aera-

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Charz wrote:
-Snip-

Using Vox is cheap. Hit and run tactics is not.

Kamui on MBG is a shitty idea.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Malphes wrote:
Don't forget the part where I killed his resha using a heavy jag w/ jag parts (minus one arm being hjag), sub machine gun, and broadsword.
and don`t forget i also killed your jaguar once with my resha and twise using my MBG so now we are even
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Charz wrote:
Malphes wrote:
and don`t forget i also killed your jaguar once with my resha and twise using my MBG so now we are even
Don't forget the part where you won against me but I still got 1st.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Double Beam Machine Gun.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 pm

i know astral but that is considered an achievement for me to be able to beat an expert like you with massive difficulty especially that i am considered a shitty player by them thanks for acknowledging me and giving me that chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Charz wrote:

not true moron your ZSG was included in the mix make it like one in second match and 2 in third match second did i ever brag that i have a skill in a pay to win game there are a lot of player out that are far superior to me and you and never ever i said i am strong or superior to any one and about being shitty player many will disagree with you just look in the mirror dump ass

- Regardless of how many times I died, I'm still a way better player that you.
- Calling me a "moron", who's the moron here? I bet everyone smart enough will say it's you.
- Not bragging about having skill or not having skill does not justify that you are not an arrogant shitty player who thinks he's better than everyone.
- You're saying I'm a shitty player? Doesn't make you any better than a shitty player yourself.

Spoiler:

- I was playing as a medic, I was using my Melfi to heal and not doing actual combat. Your point is now worth zilch.

nice strategy you have their but sooner or later i will pay you back in full

- That's what they all say. Keep talking.

[color=blue]- Oh so, you want me to stay still and get hit? The point in me flying, dodging, hitting and running is to minimize damage dealt to myself and to maximize damage I deal to you. This is just basic common fucking sense, stay still, you get hit, simple as that. Nobody is going to be an easy target just for you to shoot.

you defeated me using the cheapest tactics in the history of CB you say this is skill you did not have the balls to come to the ground and face me of course dealing with cheap tactics require a high level of skills and i don`t claim i have it keep using cheap killing methods

> Cheapest Tactic
> Basic Dodging and evasion is cheap
> Hit and run is cheap

- What the fuck is this shit? If you're in a fight, you don't just stand there to let people beat the crap out of you, that's just common fucking sense.
- Balls to come to the ground? Why the hell would I do that? I'm fucking AIR for crying out loud, I can't run as fast as a LND on the ground so the logical answer would be stay in the AIR so that you won't be able to attack me from the ground.
- If you think flying and shooting is a cheap killing method, you're complete and utter disgrace to horrible players everywhere

that obviously what your skill is all about

- Yes, my skill is based on moving as fast as I can, dodging attacks. Only dumb fags like you would charge straight in without thinking about what you're doing.

- Oh what are you going to do to make my life harder? Gee, I'm so scared. Wow

sorry to disappoint you but i have some of medi kits to use just for you i didn`t die at the time when you lowered my hp you are not the smartest her you rager

> Rage

- Actually, I was pretty chill.
- And when you didn't have medikits, your Resha died horrible deaths. gg.

[color=blue]- It's called sarcasm, and yes I was making fun of you.

if you were playing the past month you will realize that all players die within 3 second in arena so if you compared my survive time that is an achievement

> All players die within 3 seconds

- What. Is. This. Shit?

you don't want to accept my advice? I'm trying to help you, and yet you're too stupid to accept it.

i don`t accept advises from people who disrespect me you did that from the day i step foot in that forum i wished really for us to be friends but you keep insulting me for just providing or arguing about an opinion with you not to mention you are not helpful at all
and my MBG shield is considered a bot ability just like the fag cartidges you shoved in your crims and iam glad you admitted that she is annoying i will rais it to MAX bro just you waite

- Don't accept advice from anyone that you think would disrespect you? Ok, I won't give any further advice to you then. You're just a cup full of water, pour in any more and it will spill. That would be a waste of water.
- I'm only insulting you because you're being a fucking dick.
- Raise it to the max eh? Interesting, I think it will be just another shitty build you pulled out of your arse.

I'm having fun pissing this guy off.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 pm

-Checks thread, expecting some very dry and someewhat pointless discussion to go on-
-watches epic vid with Astral- #em3
-sees LXE and chaz in a BITCHFIGHT- #em2

I love you. All of you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 pm

- Regardless of how many times I died, I'm still a way better player that you.
- Calling me a "moron", who's the moron here? I bet everyone smart enough will say it's you.
- Not bragging about having skill or not having skill does not justify that you are not an arrogant shitty player who thinks he's better than everyone.
- You're saying I'm a shitty player? Doesn't make you any better than a shitty player yourself.

you don`t get it do you astral godess is way better than you yet i managed to beat her it is a matter of chance
what annoys me the most is your arrogance being a bad player dose not give you the right to categorize me as shitty and again i didn`t claim myself to be an expert i told you already i gave up on wining long time ago instead of having fun you brag about being expert or better than me enjoy your hollow victory while it last the true victorious is the one having fun regardless how they perform

Oh so, you want me to stay still and get hit? The point in me flying, dodging, hitting and running is to minimize damage dealt to myself and to maximize damage I deal to you. This is just basic common fucking sense, stay still, you get hit, simple as that. Nobody is going to be an easy target just for you to shoot.

did you ever hear of the phrase beating them in their game you know that i am a land player yet you used air to make it easier for yourself what you actually did is not a test of skill but using my weak point to defeat me if you want to truly test my skill use a land and come at me face to face i don`t bother play strategy especially against a freak in disguise

All players die within 3 seconds

- What. Is. This. Shit?

this phenomenon happened after the intium update please check the forum again

- Don't accept advice from anyone that you think would disrespect you? Ok, I won't give any further advice to you then. You're just a cup full of water, pour in any more and it will spill. That would be a waste of water.
- I'm only insulting you because you're being a fucking dick.
- Raise it to the max eh? Interesting, I think it will be just another shitty build you pulled out of your arse.

you demand me to listen to your advises after all that hate you show me please i identify your situation her i don`t get it if you hate me why you advise me i accept advises from people who care about me or showing intention of being friends to me but what about you ?

and my builds is not a shitty for a reason it allows me to have fun being an arena star is not on my priority list

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 pm

LXE wrote:
- Calling me a "moron", who's the moron here?
Both of you.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
LXE wrote:
- Calling me a "moron", who's the moron here?
Both of you.
finally you hit the heart of the truth
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm

So what does the word "skill" mean????? Would skill be the same as common sense???
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
So what does the word "skill" mean????? Would skill be the same as common sense???

well skill is equivalent to fag tactics and do not have relation with common sense
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:30 pm

explain your "fag tactics" good sir. -_-
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
explain your "fag tactics" good sir. -_-

auto play fag bots acsell roll seraph HD or crim and many others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break   Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-play: Redefine "skill" for Cosmic Break
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next