Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?

Go down 
+47
Suguri
Belcheri
FreedomFighter
hankzorz
Malphes
EMPattack
Arti
Kitouski
boytitan2
ngelicdark
Nilla
LordShade
xzpwnz
MagicPotatoplz
Scott-kip
ZephyrKaiser
FireKiller87
PandaRehab
Moghul
Valkyrie
Z741
Trill
PhoenixAir
CupcakeMew
Fireflywater
Turkeysaur
SkyPanic
Intet
Midona
shinigami
Monsun
SurrealSight
AlkaidStar
Rinrin
Stickboy
rawrz
God is a Cat Girl
FenixStryk
Broken
NovaZero
suzuru
fggt
mitchi.exe
nzlk
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
ziix
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Like:
- Skill + Teamwork > Grinding and Money, but grinding and money does give the player more shortcuts and options, keeping skill the dominate with these two common complaints as still a possible way to play.

Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:21 pm

The people I meet on the forums: xz, noirel, and jello to name a few.
The possibilities in customization of bots, whether it's through part/weapon swapping or tuning.

Dislikes:
People full of ego in this game/people that take this game wayyyyy too seriously and forget to have fun.
Possibilities are HEAVILY limited by money.
"Grinding" for tune mats with a lack of variety in bosses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Like pissing ppl Of.

dislikes idk my only goal here was to piss ppl off.
Dislikes other guys like me?

GO AWAY FAT ASS.

Wait do the truffle shuffle fatty.

NO GO WAY.
I'm skinny.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Intet wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
I have to say though, I've been in much worse gaming communities than CBen. And many communities in competitive games like CB(although calling CB competitive is somewhat of a stretch) are the same: Win constantly, or you're a fucking noob. So the fact that this sentiment doesn't pervade every single aspect of the game puts this community pretty high up in my book.

Reminds me of the many reasons I left both S4, and lost saga.

Like: loto cubes.

i left s4 because i was addicted to the point where i wouldn't eat. but yeah i was still pretty fuckin pro if i may say.

ontopic: NEW THING I HATE LOVE- leveling up rewards. i'm getting 10 rt in like... 10 more pirate missions on MAD
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Like : Cosmic Break
Dislike : Cyber Step
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Likes: Mialy and Rouche's beautiful poly. They look perfectly human.

Dislikes: How crappy other moe-bot's polys are compared to Mialy and Rouches.

Examples of horribadness: Lily Rain's shoulders, Crimrose's legs (They're impossible!), and Herr Victor's head. look at them, then compare to Mialy or Rouche's said parts. You will be sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Belcheri wrote:
Likes: Mialy and Rouche's beautiful poly. They look perfectly human.

Dislikes: How crappy other moe-bot's polys are compared to Mialy and Rouches.

Examples of horribadness: Lily Rain's shoulders, Crimrose's legs (They're impossible!), and Herr Victor's head. look at them, then compare to Mialy or Rouche's said parts. You will be sad. Sad

those bot came very early of the game you know.
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 pm

True, but I think they could re-do them. It wouldn't be to hard, would it?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
Dislikes other guys like me?

GO AWAY FAT ASS.

Wait do the truffle shuffle fatty.

NO GO WAY.
I'm skinny.

Somehow it's just too tempting yell "Evidence or GTFO" Neutral

About the teamwork thingy: FORGET IT. As much as I try to ask ppl things like that (tactics for example), I mostly end up getting the silent treatment, or some stupid comment.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Maybe I'm just lucky, but when I press "Req Support" people usually come help. Though it doesn't work so well when I ask people to follow me. Who would want to follow the guy with broad radar anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I love how people always wonder what I look like IRL.
Valkyrie wrote:
LXE wrote:
I'm skinny.
Evidence or GTFO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

can i hold your hand?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Like: Friends, customization, PvP, "pay2win" requiring a lot of money for a little benefit...usually....friendly/helpful/talktative GMs

Dislike: Quite a few clans in WIZ and DOS, most of the general population, lag, grinding tune mats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
can i hold your hand?
tits or gtfo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Like: Certain people, pvp, tight community where most people know each other

Dislike: griefing, laggers, huge egos, getting aimed by YUI all the time, qqing over nothing, spontaneously combusting in temple site, not having frau as a radio voice, how expensive and "rigged" garapon is

I think I could go on but I'll just stop there
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Now I remember what I hate thety follow me every shooter. Every manga translation goes to them first. They flood the chat with there shit. They always suck or

THOSE FUCKING LAGGY AS LATINOS AND BRS I FUCKING HATE U.The few brazils that dont lag are fu.cking hackers.

Theese guys will hack a game even if it kills the game. genensis A.D was filled with so many faggy BRs and EUs that the whole game SHUTDOWN. They dont care long as the poor 3rd world BR or European fags make some money off selling hacks.

And Latinos and BRS lagging good I fucking hate u. EVery game they lag.

ANd every game if A weapon is considered semi good its considered semi op to them. Hoppings op. alpha airs are op. OMG k shield is op.KAMI STAFF LANDS ARE OP OMG STOP USEING IT GUYS BE ORIGINAL.ZOOKS ARE OP. FUCKING FOREIGN FAGS I HATE U ITS NOT EVEN DISLIKE I FUCKING HATE U DIE. ITS THE SAME SHIT WITH U EVERY FUCKING GAME I PLAY.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Now I remember what I hate thety follow me every shooter. Every manga translation goes to them first. They flood the chat with there shit. They always suck or

THOSE FUCKING LAGGY AS LATINOS AND BRS I FUCKING HATE U.The few brazils that dont lag are fu.cking hackers.

Theese guys will hack a game even if it kills the game. genensis A.D was filled with so many faggy BRs and EUs that the whole game SHUTDOWN. They dont care long as the poor 3rd world BR or European fags make some money off selling hacks.

ANd every game if A weapon is considered semi good its considered semi op to them. Hoppings op. alpha airs are op. OMG k shield is op.KAMI STAFF LANDS ARE OP OMG STOP USEING IT GUYS BE ORIGINAL.ZOOKS ARE OP. FUCKING FOREIGN FAGS I HATE U ITS NOT EVEN DISLIKE I FUCKING HATE U DIE. ITS THE SAME SHIT WITH U EVERY FUCKING GAME I PLAY.

something i agree with Moetitan. I f*cking hate BRs. they should just be wiped from this planet. (ノ `Д´)ノ ミ┻━┻
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 pm

SilverySil wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

something i agree with Moetitan. I f*cking hate BRs. they should just be wiped from this planet. (ノ `Д´)ノ ミ┻━┻

0_o silver that was well unespected from u and kinda scarry
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Nilla wrote:

Dislike: not having frau as a radio voice

+1

And Renny too.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 pm

SilverySil wrote:

But BR so good at soccer.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Yokura wrote:
Nilla wrote:

Dislike: not having frau as a radio voice

+1

And Renny too.
I will continue to cry myself to sleep every night until Ivis voice is released.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm

BNOISE wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

But BR so good at soccer.

America gives 2 shits bout soccer we have real football.

Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm

only one... garatroll... i hate it as i like it heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4