Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who the moe you hate the most

Go down 
+28
Midona
Suki_Eve
milk
zerocl
necrodrakath
FireKiller87
foxlaszlo
Kuzuha
Kiraneko
Penko
Charz
Turkeysaur
Kirika
fggt
resireth
Str8witchin
dragongx92
Akhenderson
Mew
Blizt
boytitan2
MagicPotatoplz
Stickboy
Hyoka
Malphes
DisNiga
Zwiebel Force
dbzfan922
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Who the moe you hate the most Empty
PostSubject: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:48 pm

For me it's Ivis, I just hate that bitch i don't like how she was evil then became good, i don't like that she's overpowered, and i abosultly HATE that she looks exactly like a girl i know in real life who is the perfect example of "bitch"
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Mmh...Eris and Resha, they're game breaking and lack any mecha designs. I also don't like the frameskip causing girls (aka Harukane) and prolly the Bikini Duo that seems to serve the same purpose ._.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Haruka/Akane/Eris/Resha. x_x.

Wings because of their annoying voices and the way they destroy my fps, depending on how many are alpha-ing me q_q. Plus their voices are really annoying.

Eris/Resha because they require very little skill and ruined the game /o/.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 pm

tbg/elisa/kuten/ouka/mialy/eris/wing duo/seraphs/fia/i forgot the rest

why? because i'm better than them. it's like angry sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 pm

None of them.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 pm

This thread's just going to explode with Zeroes and Wings....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 pm

>Zero
>Wing

Who the moe you hate the most Aybabtu
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Hyoka wrote:
This thread's just going to explode with Zeroes and Wings....

This. ._.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm

That new white-haired Crim that goes KONNICHIWA~ endlessly.

Edit: oh wait all the hd crims do that... FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 pm

My avatar. She constantly avoiding me.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 pm

All moes why cause there moe.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Mialy for me for sure...because of her the balance in CBTW collapsed much faster than expected.

Hell, when I made my new alt today to play Crimrose HD, some noob already got her from Hu cube and used the bits to chase the crap out of me =.=
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Anyone who has Akane.

Because, she belongs to

ME ONLY.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Blizt wrote:
Mialy for me for sure...because of her the balance in CBTW collapsed much faster than expected.

Hell, when I made my new alt today to play Crimrose HD, some noob already got her from Hu cube and used the bits to chase the crap out of me =.=

I feel for ya D=

Mialy bits are really frustrating, especially if the user is an incompetent faggot who doesn't land a single hit with the railgun and eventually frags you still because of these damn bits. Imo Mialy should work like Nicole: get her WB active by using a certain weapon. These bits are the only reason I consider doing TGH tunes on my EVE =A=
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Blizt wrote:

I feel for ya D=

Mialy bits are really frustrating, especially if the user is an incompetent faggot who doesn't land a single hit with the railgun and eventually frags you still because of these damn bits. Imo Mialy should work like Nicole: get her WB active by using a certain weapon. These bits are the only reason I consider doing TGH tunes on my EVE =A=

The keys A and D will save your life
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Blizt wrote:

I feel for ya D=

The keys A and D will save your life

Actually S key pwns em, Retreat when there on u out run em and shot em, or run towards allies they will also shoot take em.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Blizt wrote:

I feel for ya D=

I hate those damn bits... yet I use them for harassing when I'm using Mialy myself... I like the idea of having her work like nicole, actually take the time to aim and use your railguns to hit things and THEN get your support out there instead of just handing the bits on a silver platter. (Speaking of this, does anyone ever use hivirion, like at all?)

My most hated moes... Well, I'd have to go by my saying of I hate playing against Ivis and Katalina. Both make my time immensely more difficult when playing air melee, or in katalina's case, air in general. I don't have any artillery bots that are significantly amazing, but after I make that alpha laza, I'll be able to do something about katalina... until I get obliterated to ribbons by Ivis...

Another moe I probably hate the most is AG, only because I can't seem to get her down to the ground and instead, have to deal with the fact that if she has higher ground, she almost always has the advantage, and being able to stay in the air for a lengthy period of time is quite frustrating. Of course it's funny when you just go into a cave and they can't even do a thing about it.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Zeros for sure..I know there may be others but i dislike the zeros. Also, would Ivi be concidered a "zero" I mean she is just as op. I like the person and also got her from a hu cube sooo yea.

sidenote:Pie is good
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Recently Nemlim Mellow has been annoying the fuck out of me with that charge delay bullshit.
She is really cute so I can't say that I hate her though.

Wings
Zeros
New Ivis
AG can be annoying when their user decides to be a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

oh yes, I also hate fighting against Misty Hollow as well. She can be so potent when used right because if melee isn't used in some days, (I swear, the metagame changes everyday. One day, millions of lnds come along and melee the crap out of you, some days, air comes along and alphas everything to death or something) Misty can be one tough nut to crack. The invincibility provided and with a decent weapon like a pierce gun, she can do some work.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Eris. Definitely Eris. I don't like surprise buttsecks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

resireth wrote:
I love those Erises, I like killing them with Alphag Airs.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:04 am

LXE wrote:
resireth wrote:
I love those Erises, I like killing them with Alphag Airs.
I don't mind them running amok if I'm using an AIR, but I'm playing ART at the moment. Mad
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 am

The players, not the bots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:21 am

tggt wrote:
The players, not the bots.
Basically this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the moe you hate the most   Who the moe you hate the most Empty

Back to top Go down

Who the moe you hate the most
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next