Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)

Go down 
+5
Knight
hankzorz
Broken
Midreus
Flandyrll
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) Empty
PostSubject: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeeeaaah. So Signilde and Titty were going on about how MSBS is apparently dragging down DOS and bringing shame, etc etc.

So... Yeeeaaah. Just wanted to see the opinion of others who aren't in the union or are from other clans, etc etc.

Y'know, I'm not reeeaaallly bothered by it but yeeeaaah. Just wanna get some decent statistics for reference.

So yeeeaaah. Not running a poll for this because, knowing how desperate people are, they'll just create multiple accounts just to make themselves look right/cool/etc.

So, with all that out of the way. Here's the question. Do you hate MSBS, and for what logical reason? If you wish to sing praises, you may do so, I could really use the ego boost encouragement.

P.S. I'm a little high over the hilarity/irony/hypocrisy so try not to mind it too much.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

YES AND MY LOGICAL REASON IS BECAUSE I'M AWESOME

loljk ilu <3
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

If MoD dies,Im switching to MSBS if I get accepted with my nubness.
just sayin~
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Don't even trip, you guys aren't dragging DOS down. You guys have really good clan organization and great people in your clan. The only reason I didn't join was because I don't like the logo or the name. Otherwise, you guys are AWESOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) DL
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Someone wanna give me a short summary on the hate issue and why?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm

B2Seeker wrote:
Someone wanna give me a short summary on the hate issue and why?

Apparently because we were too "Vocal" about our displeasure when lowbie feeders came in and made us lose. Overstacking rooms, having high cost bots but dying constantly, just people totally being liabilities to the team. I mean, why do we have to try harder just because someone refuses to just survive?

Its not like we pounce on them on the first chance we get either. We've repeatedly asked them to try and train in the low BR rooms, shuffle rooms, hang out there where they can learn how to play better without getting curb-stomped by alpha airs, hoppers, Amatoriuses and the like.

But we're all human. And we're tired of it.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Never cared for politics, relations or any of that sort.

So no, I do not hate MSBS. I'm more curious as to what you guys are up to these days and why I don't see them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Who?
They're alright I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm just going to lock this before it turns into a shit storm. I have a feeling it will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)   Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate Testing (Because you know you hate MSBS)
Page 1 of 1