Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?

Go down 
+47
Suguri
Belcheri
FreedomFighter
hankzorz
Malphes
EMPattack
Arti
Kitouski
boytitan2
ngelicdark
Nilla
LordShade
xzpwnz
MagicPotatoplz
Scott-kip
ZephyrKaiser
FireKiller87
PandaRehab
Moghul
Valkyrie
Z741
Trill
PhoenixAir
CupcakeMew
Fireflywater
Turkeysaur
SkyPanic
Intet
Midona
shinigami
Monsun
SurrealSight
AlkaidStar
Rinrin
Stickboy
rawrz
God is a Cat Girl
FenixStryk
Broken
NovaZero
suzuru
fggt
mitchi.exe
nzlk
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
ziix
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
last time i checked, there are viable uc options without 3 slot tuning and unreliant to rt weapons, also, my izuna does fine with wbg and minizook (wbg tripple tuned with superucgara supply and minizook doubletuned since i dont have any green chips left -.-)
There's a big difference between viable and Game Warrior every game material. Sitting in Top 2-5 just because you won't pay, even if you're the better player and are squeezing more potential out of your bot on a game-to-game basis, is complete bollocks. UC users have to play in a very specific manner with an absurdly limited tool set just to stay in Top 10 and not feed. And when the only way out of that trap is to dump entire paychecks on the game, thousands of dollars for a game that would never sell for over 20 bucks if it were B2P? It's a scam.

There are people here that could have bought a house with their investments, but instead chose to dump it into a game for somewhere around a 30% boost in strength and a lot of saved time. I don't know how how to say it, but somewhere along the line you have to reevaluate your expenditures.
Hello. I'm a common teenager working a part time job with no responsibilities. I only make 200$ per check, but I only have to pay 0$ for food, and bills. Would you like to guess where my money is going? Certainly not going to my savings so I can afford to go to college because my parents are paying for that too.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 am

The thing I liked is now what I hate
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 am

PandaRehab wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
last time i checked, there are viable uc options without 3 slot tuning and unreliant to rt weapons, also, my izuna does fine with wbg and minizook (wbg tripple tuned with superucgara supply and minizook doubletuned since i dont have any green chips left -.-)
There's a big difference between viable and Game Warrior every game material. Sitting in Top 2-5 just because you won't pay, even if you're the better player and are squeezing more potential out of your bot on a game-to-game basis, is complete bollocks. UC users have to play in a very specific manner with an absurdly limited tool set just to stay in Top 10 and not feed. And when the only way out of that trap is to dump entire paychecks on the game, thousands of dollars for a game that would never sell for over 20 bucks if it were B2P? It's a scam.

There are people here that could have bought a house with their investments, but instead chose to dump it into a game for somewhere around a 30% boost in strength and a lot of saved time. I don't know how how to say it, but somewhere along the line you have to reevaluate your expenditures.
Hello. I'm a common teenager working a part time job with no responsibilities. I only make 200$ per check, but I only have to pay 0$ for food, and bills. Would you like to guess where my money is going? Certainly not going to my savings so I can afford to go to college because my parents are paying for that too.

before I quit due to bored and lag, replace 200 with 1400

I could literally dump hundreds of dollars into this game without a care in the world. Thank god its now going elsewhere. (other games/ Buying more useless IRL things I don't need)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Kurimuroze.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Kurimuroze.
wat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Kurimuroze.
wat
Not Kurimuroze? scratch
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Kurimuroze.
wat

I lol'd.
I think that xz doesn't likes the community anymore
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 am

Valkyrie wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Kurimuroze.
wat

I lol'd.
I never liked the community
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
wat

I lol'd.
I never liked the community
Arena? >_>
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I have to say though, I've been in much worse gaming communities than CBen. And many communities in competitive games like CB(although calling CB competitive is somewhat of a stretch) are the same: Win constantly, or you're a fucking noob. So the fact that this sentiment doesn't pervade every single aspect of the game puts this community pretty high up in my book.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
nillia knows No

Last edited by Nilla on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Nilla wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
The thing I liked is now what I hatet
nillia knows No
It's Cori?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Well, hope what xz hates isn't serious D: If I could understand JP, I wouldn't mind taking a stab at CBJP.... Tho RT conversion would be a PIA...

Back to OT:

Loved:
-Bot building (Hell, cosmicalc is my lifeblood right now)
-Arena PvP
-Different shooting mechanics (had to adjust to em, I found that fun, as much as it was irritating)
-Depth in Mechanics (as much as that's irritating)
-Skinning features
-Moe bots and mecha bots that I now find pretty cute/cool looking
-GMs actually adjusting to the complaints of the playerbase (lower gara/shop RT rates, Super UC Gara, 10 Ro Cube event, etc. A lot of us take it for granted now, but I'm sure you'd all rage so hard about the first being taken away..or the 10 cubes not being handed out properly..as already demonstrated.)

Hate:
-Java: WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB AS A CODE BASE AND UTILIZE ONLY ONE CORE??? Unlike minecraft I can't find some kind of mod to try to fix that problem...
-Community for its herp derp and endless source of bitchbitch. Also for replacing skills and innovation with moar bitchbitch.
-RT base: Don't mind it so much, but when it's new gara content now every day, week, month....months?? It adds freshness to the arena as much as it makes it an addiction... And a problem for herp derpers that think that getting the newest toy is the best thing in the universe and that it should be played in a heartbeat.
-RT conversion: I know it's been bitched about so much and I know the reason why, but: I spend 50 cents on little figurine "garas" in supermarkets and whatnot for my little brother. I find that kinda expensive for something that he'll end up forgetting about a day or two later. What about this? @_@ It's not so much for how stupid the bots I get are, so much as I DON'T NEED THAT MANY MISTY OR MEDI AIDE BD @_@ (insert whatever bot you don't need here. And also, it's not like I don't like their BDs, but their parts are okay, so don't flame me on that either. It's just that I have enough of both as is). But it's okay. Gara is here to stay, and that's the lifeblood of this game, but I just find it to be a thorn constantly poking me.
-The limit of certain bots: There's a pretty straightforward category on what makes a bot possibly a candidate for auto Game Warrior. And the sad part is, a lot of underused bots are simply discarded because they don't appear to be such. I don't know if it's *true* if they belong there, but, for sure, a lot of bots can't make that kinda cut.

Not to say they can't. Don't go quoting me and inserting ss of 4k dmg frogs with no deaths; I know there are plenty of potential out there in many bots. I love them. And don't tell me that omg, the point of this xyz bot isn't so that it can get game warrior but so it can do xyz role. I understand that, hell that's why I wrote such a monster thread to begin with--

But you have to understand that what I'm saying is, sometimes, some bots just are a cut above the rest v.v C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Like pissing ppl Of.

dislikes idk my only goal here was to piss ppl off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Like pissing ppl Of.

Dislikes other guys like me?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Like pissing ppl Of.

Dislikes other guys like me?

GO AWAY FAT ASS.

Wait do the truffle shuffle fatty.

NO GO WAY.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
I have to say though, I've been in much worse gaming communities than CBen. And many communities in competitive games like CB(although calling CB competitive is somewhat of a stretch) are the same: Win constantly, or you're a fucking noob. So the fact that this sentiment doesn't pervade every single aspect of the game puts this community pretty high up in my book.

Reminds me of the many reasons I left both S4, and lost saga.

Like: loto cubes.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Like:
- The heavily PvP-based system.
- Skill > Grinding and Money, but grinding and money does give the player more shortcuts and options, keeping skill the dominate with these two common complaints as still a possible way to play.
- The ability to continue to try new things, even when you feel you have customization down to a science with obvious "dos" and dont"s.
- Moes, moes, moes, moes. I would have NEVER ended up here EVER if it advertised mechs. I ended up here because they advertised moes.
- UC players are hardly abandoned and new options open up for freeloaders every other update.
- Probably the only person on the planet who thinks Tempura is a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything as well as the GMs listened and replied to most of my support tickets and even acted on a large handful of them.

Dislike:
- The community.
- Though I claim UC players are not abandoned, placing all UC updates into a gambling chance and forced gameplay is unnerving. (Blitz, New Lander, Hu-kun, Thoarla-chan, countless awesome 3s weapons, Lotto Cubes and Beta/Alpha Lottos all requiring luck or grinding rather then just being placed in shop for players to pick and chose)
- Things cost too much RT.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Kitouski wrote:

- Skill > Grinding and Money, but grinding and money does give the player more shortcuts and options, keeping skill the dominate with these two common complaints as still a possible way to play.

Oh man your cracking me up here, please tell me some more jokes!
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Like:
-A huge chunk of it. Don't feel like going into detail.

Dislike:
-Expensive.
-Not enough UC and Non-Gara RT stuff
-Lack of balance updates (But that's at least forgivable, because there's more than 9 characters to play as in this game! Whereas a certain other game hasn't received balance updates in ages and is pretty much a trainwreck)
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

>likes
-robots

>dislikes
-too many moe bots
-no sturbanger upgrades
-too little actual robots
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

I team fought with you a little while back, remember? Lrn2play bettar because you suck, I can say that with 100% certainty to you because it was about 30 minutes to an hour of 2v2 sparing, it wasn't exactly hard to see how well you performed.

No offense, but you were clearly asking for that remark. If I remember correctly you weren't any higher then a diamond rank either and this was no more then a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

I team fought with you a little while back, remember? Lrn2play bettar because you suck, I can say that with 100% certainty to you because it was about 30 minutes to an hour of 2v2 sparing, it wasn't exactly hard to see how well you performed.

No offense, but you were clearly asking for that remark. If I remember correctly you weren't any higher then a diamond rank either and this was no more then a couple of weeks ago.

Derp.
I agree with Kitou, but skill can only take you so far; it takes you very, very far, but it can only take you so far.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Arti wrote:
Like:
-

Dislike:

-Lack of balance updates (But that's at least forgivable, because there's more than 9 characters to play as in this game! Whereas a certain other game hasn't received balance updates in ages and is pretty much a trainwreck)
No it's not forgivable! My poor Elisalotte is crying in a corner..
-Dumps rainbow chips into slow tunes-
Don't worry Elisa, I'll make it all better.. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

do you even know what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next