Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How was your first day back in CBeng?

Go down 
+27
Chaosskull
Midona
utok
Lunyaa
Sayuri Chan
Courius
B★RS
Rein
Garmr
frappn
neoscream
MightyPeanut
CapeMike
Fate
iMudkipz
FenixStryk
Shin Majin
Wolf Hikari
Hyoka
Feign
Ichijo
necrio
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
TimeRift
Jello
Evilsmilez
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

How was your first day back in CBeng? Empty
PostSubject: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 am

Mines=
Buying most of the future RT bots
Spamming Gigan Busters, Starclusters, and Treasure Quests
Feelings of rage quitting each mission once my Crim died
Looking up every art guide to find a shop wep that'll work for Lily
Rage punching when I had no other choice but to use Marill
losing 3 times to demon haku due to the lack of lnd bots beside Jikun (I was on his super ninetail fox mode, but ran out of time)
Reconnecting with peeps I met in Betas
Trolling others by saying "I miss Ivis and Ouka...let me pwn you"
Joining a new, prominent clan
Getting raeped by the Berzalitus bot
And recollections of how much of a noob I am.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 am

Mine was pretty bad... Using non melee or melee I wasn't used to made the difference. All nighter time :3
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 am

RAGE!!! I AM FILLED WITH RAGE!!!!!

found out that you couldn't buy individual parts of those limited time offer bots. RAAAGEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 am

At first I did some sort of Worthless PvP as I manage to damage but not to kill always around the bottom of the lists, Till I finally scored a kill for the first time in a match (Guess what? It was Teto!). Now Im having a 2-5 Kill ratio and no death : P but I think I will need to worry less about survival if I want to score higher. Still not totally used to aim and melee, controls can be rough but nothing to critisize, just not being used at it. So I just don't have to look down on myself because Dune, Shiki and the rest been playing since OBT and got more experience than I do.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 am

I met some familiar names in my first day Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Man, Now I hate Cosmicbreak   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:17 am

CosmicBreak was awesome until they got the Cool bots we bought with UC and made them RT only.

I wanted a Mecha Jetter Girl in my Bot collection, *poof*, unachievable
I wanted an Aquila that I had in the Beta before the data wip, *poof* Cyber step says "Sorry, you have to pay us real money for that"
Zero Saber Girl, *poof* Out the window
Destructor Girl, *poof* got destructed herself and requires RT to repair herself
Zero Saber, *poof*, awesome! I love this bot, I'll save enough UC to buy one, wait, I'm sorry, IT'S RT ONLY
Mecha Jetter, *poof*, nup RT only
The three starter robots, *poof*, nah we'll give it to you for UC but after this you have to give RT.

What the hell is this? And where the hell did the Garapon go? At least place the features you are going to include in the Official release in the Final Beta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 am

LXE wrote:
CosmicBreak was awesome until they got the Cool bots we bought with UC and made them RT only.

I wanted a Mecha Jetter Girl in my Bot collection, *poof*, unachievable
I wanted an Aquila that I had in the Beta before the data wip, *poof* Cyber step says "Sorry, you have to pay us real money for that"
Zero Saber Girl, *poof* Out the window
Destructor Girl, *poof* got destructed herself and requires RT to repair herself
Zero Saber, *poof*, awesome! I love this bot, I'll save enough UC to buy one, wait, I'm sorry, IT'S RT ONLY
Mecha Jetter, *poof*, nup RT only
The three starter robots, *poof*, nah we'll give it to you for UC but after this you have to give RT.

What the hell is this? And where the hell did the Garapon go? At least place the features you are going to include in the Official release in the Final Beta!

It's called not compromising the customer if they purchase something with Rt and IS BUGGY! Wait till It's properly done first...

Last edited by REIA on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 am

at first i always use only FLY bots but until i got pissed on arts and tested one until i became and ART user

what i did in the first day in my final beta (today)
i shot GM U-SAn together with other people
i shot GM gorilla and yelled "kill the gm!!" and he replied "dont shoot me!! or i wll cry D:"
i shot teto
i shot Mayhem (thou shall not burn me)
and i stick around with admin (slifer) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 am

Almost regretted starting off as Lily Rain instead of Crim.
Saw how decent the Bloom Rapier is.
Hours of playing the EVE's Awakening mission in CBJP has paid off as I rape major ass with Lily's Psygun internal(and dual Hand Machineguns)
Saw the not-sucky side of the Particle Gun.
Witnessed a miracle in Epoch Battle when a heroic howitzer user won us an offensive battle against WIZ.

Overall, good but my only regret is not being able to acquire the Cosmic Girls but I am willing to wait.

Last edited by NovaZero on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:44 am

computer crashing every once in a while while playing CB

definitely not fun

and losing my first union war as well

on the bright side, my first day is almost lag free. Look at how bad my connection is on my sig and yet it was mostly computer slowdowns not internet lag. I guess I'll install CB on my mom's souped up PC then.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 am

Well, nostalgia. Two shield jikuns, default bots left and right.

Haven't used bloompier yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 am

Ichijo wrote:
Haven't used bloompier yet, though.
The Bloom Rapier is underwhelming, in my opinion...

That said, I'm very pleasantly surprised that they let us keep the double prize craziness. Pure win. Though, haha, no double Rt rank reward... That part they fixed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 am

killed by Teto
killed by all my clanmates
killed by TimeRift
killed by everyone
Place worse than #20 every match

Fail
Fail some more
Fail even more

Cry
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 am

Can't ply it well... My hands...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Can't ply it well... My hands...
Carpal Tunnel?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Thorns... My hand injured before and still not recovered completely yet...

Need to be BACK! HELP!! DX
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Related to the topic at hand, does anyone else get booted out of the game due to some "connection error" or some such? That's my only actual complaint as of now. Happened twice.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Related to the topic at hand, does anyone else get booted out of the game due to some "connection error" or some such? That's my only actual complaint as of now. Happened twice.
Hasn't happened to me yet...

As for the first day, got into the top 5 twice in arena... Against Wiz, no less. I am pretty damn pleased with myself if I do say so. all that playing the CBJP with it's lag payed off now that I can play and actually hit things.

Have a Dune's WaifuShino Exroad and an Izuna Kamui Nagi. Sure they have no slots, but that's never bothered me before. I'm considering picking up a no-slot Crim so I can start her Seraph training right from the start... Does the promotion give all her parts two slots, or do they keep their no-slot status?
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 pm

My first fight in Final Beta was my best fight ever. I took my shiny new Mach Knight, and rained fiery doom upon Sunset City. 8 frags. My personal record.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Shin Majin wrote:
My first fight in Final Beta was my best fight ever. I took my shiny new Mach Knight, and rained fiery doom upon Sunset City. 8 frags. My personal record.

A-re? Sore wa... Kimyona. At least that was what i think right now...
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Spent a lot of time on Lily Rain, surprisingly. Got lucky on a Micro Bazooka reward, ripped apart Maril March Trill and put her AM and her BS on Lily. It was actually pretty effective, although I did end up switching the arm out for an Armor Breaker. I can finally say that I know how to play more than Air now.

Besides that, lots of Wide Beam Gun. Handy Laser left a bad taste in my mouth, and Particle Gun still feels like it needs more range, so it's been mostly Wide/Shield and Wide/MiniZook.

Bots over 600 cost really rub me the wrong way now. They're too expensive for what they're doing in a UC-Only environment, at least when it comes to Air types. A Crim or a Beezle is doing the exact same thing as that 800+ cost Izuna. Why bother?

Speaking of Beezles, I'm madly in love with his LG. I took Sword Wing's core and put all Beezle parts on it, and got the Float Dash cartridge (accessible at Lv1). Its LG doubles as a UC Brickgale replacement if you use it while Float Dashing. It's really something else.

Beyond that, just farming UC to get all of the Limited Time bots.
Back to top Go down
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Got Best Supporter on First Match with no support bit on Laz-Chan =D
Then sucked on the rest of the matches....
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm

A nice day, just is getting annoying to get UC right now...

Quote :
ripped apart Maril March Trill
ouch
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Fate wrote:
Quote :
ouch
Poor girl didn't even live for a day.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Fate wrote:
A nice day, just is getting annoying to get UC right now...

Quote :
ouch
Pink hair, blond highlights... Too much of a target in Arena.

By the way, who is the Crim-Chan blimp and why? Also: How?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your first day back in CBeng?   How was your first day back in CBeng? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was your first day back in CBeng?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next