Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?

Go down 
+47
Suguri
Belcheri
FreedomFighter
hankzorz
Malphes
EMPattack
Arti
Kitouski
boytitan2
ngelicdark
Nilla
LordShade
xzpwnz
MagicPotatoplz
Scott-kip
ZephyrKaiser
FireKiller87
PandaRehab
Moghul
Valkyrie
Z741
Trill
PhoenixAir
CupcakeMew
Fireflywater
Turkeysaur
SkyPanic
Intet
Midona
shinigami
Monsun
SurrealSight
AlkaidStar
Rinrin
Stickboy
rawrz
God is a Cat Girl
FenixStryk
Broken
NovaZero
suzuru
fggt
mitchi.exe
nzlk
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
ziix
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

Like :
Amateus
Watermelons (real ones hey)

Dislike :
CS staff
Community
WIZ cowardness
BRD hoppers.
DOR Imbazords
The time I spend doing crappy skins.
Amateus girl which I'll never have.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Like: the game

Hate: a lot of the players. For a game with so much customization people seem desperate to copy bots and never experiment. Honestly I think if people branched out more a lot of QQ about balance and OP would go away.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 pm

lieks:frenz

hate: newfags like FuckShitvice(pretty obvious who this is) who lag while spamming auto aim VE & Feng Mei all the time and has never gotten first with stock UC like i did b4 and yet he thinks hes better than me

Last edited by Rinrin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Like: Customization, mecha
Dislike: Everything else
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Like:
almost pure PvP game
moe girls
Mecha

Dislike
Garapon system
Tuning system
Dispatch system
OP bots

Demand
Balance patch
add some thing interesting to Arcantus
more tactics in every game
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Like:

-The MechWarrior I never had...(ok, let me rethink this).
-Fast paced action.

Dislike:

-Lag and laggers deliberately abusing torrents (each player latency should be made public before starting a match and if, it's really high, there should be an option to kick the player in question even if you are in the other team).
-People bitching (couldn't come up with other word, sorry) about Rt players, because, you know, it's not our fault you're still either a teenager, currently unemployed or a NEET plainly leeching from their parents.
-Auto-aiming and melee auto-tracking. They do more harm than good, especially against those players with their 3x hophop commando, and lets not talk about how lag friendly melee auto-tracking is.
-Lag-frame behavior of accele roll/air loop, K-Jikun, Frau's LG, Hatti Machine sub core, seraph tackle, and other stuff. Thought it could be players turning on their torrents while using them, so not sure.
-Dispatch system, it's not worth the effort.
-Garapon, it's killing the game especially if there's no significant free content being released consistently, or at least something you get for your money's worth by choice and not chance, putting it in colloquial words.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:18 pm

-High customization.
-Wepon.
-Texture editor.
-Oh god yes customization.

Dislikes:

-Odd controls to get used to for beginners.
-Playerbase. Like Intet said, a game about customization, yet most people use the same 5 builds. Honestly people, You can STUN LOCK A MIGHTY BYNE and other slow-charge weapons with a HAMMER. Beam Gatling is amazing in Mission, I just Gigan Hard Solo with a Balth Aigis and a BG, never got HP under 300 up until gigan, then it would be never under 200. If ammo is a problem on an AM weapon, like Garulabird AM, put another on, boom, solved. ABRs and Mini Zooks aren't the only weapons for AIRs. This list goes on and on.
-Garapons. Most of the updates go to there, and I think that's fine and all, but if regular shop and the actual game never gets updates, that's bad. Plus, it's 4 bucks a roll, seriously? 4 bucks for either the best thing in the game or Tune Materials. Yeah, right...
-Parts for ARTs. Honestly, there's not alot of stuff ARTs get. The most important part is the BD, not alot of parts after that. AIRs can manage. LNDs can manage to an extent. ARTs, well, not so much. Not to mention there's barely any ARTs in the garas right now...
-No Trading System. This is kinda self explainatory. I want Poseidon. I've met people who have him, don't like him, but won't give me. Why? Because, they can't. There's no way they can. This makes me upset and them upset (?). I'm, like, the only person in the game who wants him, but can't have him. After 11 rolls in a weekly, no dice, and now I wait 3 months for him to come back just to waste my money even more...

Last edited by Fireflywater on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CupcakeMew
CupcakeMew

Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Like:
The Robots
Making skins for robots

Hate:
No Good Support
No New places
No Good Robots for uc users

mostly i only like buying robots and skinning them =w= since thats what i do most of my time
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:55 pm

CupcakeMew wrote:
Like:
The Robots
Making skins for robots

Hate:
No Good Support
No New places
No Good Robots for uc users

mostly i only like buying robots and skinning them =w= since thats what i do most of my time

destructor and accel saber are solid UC bots not many can use them correctly(heck 3s accel saber parts too), so is Seraph of course

OT

Massive epochs sometimes

Dislikes: many peoples reliance on Homing weapons. I do not want to see some Izuna Kamui Nagi Lg or Grandum BS on your crap and watch you die as you fail to kill your target.
Not much changes on the non shop/non gara related parts of the game. more bossess would be nice
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:07 pm

-Fast paced gameplay
-Amount of variety
- Feeling of teamwork (even if its something sominor as playing healer)

Dislikes
-Lag
-The lack of variety that is actually god (I'd like to see 80% of the weapons be good and have some strongpoint setting them aside from the others)
-Amount of things in this game relying on gambling
-Double Beam Machinegun Seraphs
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Like:
Quest Mode. Just a few more tweaks to Arcantus to make it less boring, plus revising for a better drop table and it'll be perfect.
Skinning. While I suck at making my own from scratch, I do appreciate the detailed polygon models and such. Again, tweak so that it's easier to work with and it'll be great.
Portability. I can have a separate install on a USB device and play at school.

Dislike:
Lag abuse. Something's definitely wrong when people deliberately activate torrents for this.
Fairly high Rt rates. $1 USD = 10Rt is pretty easy to remember, but simply backfires when I also remember that's $4 for each Garapon roll.
Lack of UC content. There's no denying that Rt stuffs rake in the big bucks from the rich players, but at least push out an update or two every once in a while to cater to everyone else - Super UC garapon was a good start, now perhaps changing out some of the prizes in there?

Undecided:
Dunno if this holds true for CBen, though I made another account off in a separate CB locale, and the tutorial did get changed significantly - the first section was still there, but the second which dealt with items, the robot triangle, and Power Spots - GONE. Sure, it was a tad slow-paced, but to dispense with this completely?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Rinrin wrote:
reVelske wrote:
I hate how there isn't a Marriage option available for you and your bots/fellow players.
i like tis idea

Inb4 ppl get stalked for a demand of marriage.

-community (sort of)
-Mecha
-Moe

Dislikes:
-Lag abuse
-Arrogant/Ignorant ppl (those ppl who base their skill on what bots others use)
-Ppl who qq about others having certain bots (well, this one counts as qqing in a extreme way. It's not bad to say that you're not happy with a bot's existance)
-Flamers
-Absurd Rt rates (really, you pay more than you would in other games)
-Lack of PvE content (then again, beggers can't be choosers-AFAIK, this genre hasn't much mmo's currently)
-No Trading/Gifting system
-Small Community

EDIT:I'm not sure if I've got clear demands, but if rt costs so much and gara is so unsatisfactory, then I think it'd be fair if at least the tuning system got better. Also, most ppl who "try" (to create) new builds are either ppl who completed tuning a build, ppl who've completely grasped the way a certain style of playing works (hopping, etc.)/or have found their style of playing, or "noobs". The problem with the last category of ppl is, that due to their status as bad or new players their ambitions of building unique bots are mostly being crushed by peer pressure; even tho their ideas may not be as bad as you think they are. (what aslo discourages ppl mostly imo are the shortage of parts to experiment with, and coppycat's)
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

-high range of customizing options
-good looking bots and moes
-various options for gameplay
-works on my shitty computer
-"free" premium via conversion

hate
-shittiest aiming system in any game that has ever existed in the history of gaming*
-expensive premium
-bad gara rates
-shop doesn't get updated almost at all
-HUGE unbalance between bots and reign of premium**

*here is why it's shitty
- when you turn your bot sideways, the crosshairs turn but the bot lags a little behind so when you shoot, it shoots off. makes aiming at close range in dogfights difficult.
-can't look up.
-water gun/flamethrower effect (errrmmm... get a zook, get under your ps and then shoot from right to left and left to right. it looks like a water jet and it's annoying)

** here are the problems
-seriously? 7 euros for 50 rt? not many bots u can use worth 50 rt
-in rt\/S uc=> if you're uc you have extremely limited options: seraph, accel saber, laz(MAYBE), jikun, izuna kamui nagi, destructor (CN or simple)
-rt will murder any of those. any uc air will be taken down by aquila girl or even frau adone.
any uc art will be taken down by the likes of toybox and TBG
any uc lnd will be taken down by well... any rt land.
and on and on and on.
- extremely few builds in general are successful. you will see time and again the same builds for the same bots. not all bodies are good and some don't have a good part on them. (erm, idk like turtlebacker or needle mog)

also

SkyPanic wrote:
Like:
almost pure PvP game

add some thing interesting to Arcantus

>PvP
>missions
>quests-especially arcantus

how is this pure PvP?

Last edited by amscray on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

-Hopping Alpha Amateus' that try to take on LND(Seriously, why are they all so cocky? o.0)
-Interesting PvP
-All of the options
-Connie

Dislikes
-AG
-Autoaim
-AG
-Garapon eating all my darra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Lol we all hate the same a stuff.

- Lag
- Lack of worth while free content
- Garapon as your main source of good bots and weaponry
- CyberStep, the company that runs the game
- Shitty programmers
- It's coded in Java
- Glitches and Bug ridden
- Bad support for Free players <-- The reason why our player base is so low
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

LXE wrote:
Lol we all hate the same a stuff.
Pretty much.

Like:
-Heavy customization options even without paying up
-Moe, ofc
-Shooter game at heart
-THE WASD CONTROL SCHEME
-Game tends to favor PvP(Fire lieks pvp Very Happy)
-No bot is completely useless

Dislike:
-Teamwork does not fucking exist
-I haven't noticed lag, but I'm guessing a shitload of other people are teleporting every five seconds
-Gara gets EVERY. FUCKING. UPDATE.
-Shop is extremely limited RT wise
-To obtain a wide range of customization options, you need to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND
-To level up your bots, you need to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND(unless you do those boss fights all day)
-No matter what anyone says: UC-RT prices are fairly unreasonable, but not completely insane
-Garapon is basically a chance system topped with a chance system. One fucking slot machine is enough.
-Lack of appealing content outside of PvP
-What outside content there is gets old quickly as you master the game
-Half the time, you're playing with shitheads who can't dodge a Beam Gun shot to save their lives
-The general level of skill in CBen is shockingly bad
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Like: THIS
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/5396 QQ MOAR, I live seeing people like this one

Dislike:

Bots not turning as fast as you move your mouse.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

To expound on my issues with the playerbase:

The inability to deal with even the most common of threats competently.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

amscray wrote:

** here are the problems
-seriously? 7 euros for 50 rt? not many bots u can use worth 50 rt

WHAT? What the hell have you been drinking? Or why are you letting some shitty service steal you so much money?
With around 8/9 Euros (some services charge a little extra, other doesn't) you can get 100rt.
Just use Paysafecard if you can. With that, 25€ = 300rt + bonus rt and items, and there will still be a few Euros that you can save on the card and amount enough to charge more rt with those remaining euros on previous cards that you used.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Dislike:

Bots not turning as fast as you move your mouse.

this was named more then once

yet, its a simple stylemedium to get you the feeling to actually control a bot (or rather, to control a being or object of any kind, since instantturn rate is nonexistend), they should slow it down further with M and L size to get the feeling across better

if you want instant turn rate, play random egoshooter thats in random league (ut, quake, lolcs come to mind)

ever played mechwarrior ? THOSE things actually felt like the 100tons they where described as :p (okok there where only 2 in that weight class but still ^.^)

+ instaturnrate would be immensely screw up any aiming in this game due to bullets being slow compared to egoshooters (or you would need to implement some heavy physics into movement, which wouldnt feel right with instant turn rate at all)
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 pm

- Customization
- Mecha
- Solid PvE for the non PvP side of the game
- Restricted PvP rooms for newer players
- Major Variety

Dislike

- Majority of the community that turns out to be strictly Elitist
- Community that cant think of something more innovative to use for a build or playstyle
- Moebots, they get the focus of the game and just about every new Garapon and they then turn out to be just about the best bots in the game for many people.
- Garapon rates
- RT price, I dont pay (I grind surveys here and there) but from what I see it seems to be a pretty high amount of dosh to get RT compared to other games.
- Shitty Story
- Java, this seriously hampers it considering games like this that dont have alot of graphics will still slow down lower end computers because of its coding.
- UC players rarely getting new new content, Jikun kun and RO cubes are all fine and good, Super UC was nice aswell, but as new RT Garapons are added, the value of those slowly diminish
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

-Moebots
-Renny Lop Acro
-TPS
-Customization
-Skinning, especially because you do it in-game and other people can see it
-PVP

Dislikes:

-Garapon
-Garapon
-Weekly Gara not giving me Renny Lop Acro after 15 rolls... or even superman animation/gold, for that matter.
-Garapon
-Lag
-Garapon
-Alphags. Well, just the laggy ones with Accel Roll and 500 weapons.
-Garapon
-Lack of shop updates
-Offers don't actually report on their own, you have to report them after they've become viewed, as well as Peanut Labs not even working
-Beginning animation for garapon... I think it should be applied to UC gara only. I know this isn't CB's issue, but you know. ;_;
-Garapon
-No trade system. And I mean Rt trading system, not just not having Bazaar. Whenever they add this, I WILL TAKE RENNYS OF ALL KINDS PLIX.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
last time i checked, there are viable uc options without 3 slot tuning and unreliant to rt weapons, also, my izuna does fine with wbg and minizook (wbg tripple tuned with superucgara supply and minizook doubletuned since i dont have any green chips left -.-)
There's a big difference between viable and Game Warrior every game material. Sitting in Top 2-5 just because you won't pay, even if you're the better player and are squeezing more potential out of your bot on a game-to-game basis, is complete bollocks. UC users have to play in a very specific manner with an absurdly limited tool set just to stay in Top 10 and not feed. And when the only way out of that trap is to dump entire paychecks on the game, thousands of dollars for a game that would never sell for over 20 bucks if it were B2P? It's a scam.

There are people here that could have bought a house with their investments, but instead chose to dump it into a game for somewhere around a 30% boost in strength and a lot of saved time. I don't know how how to say it, but somewhere along the line you have to reevaluate your expenditures.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am

Scott-kip wrote:
Dislike
- Majority of the community that turns out to be strictly Elitist
Define "elitist" no offence, but I don't understand what you mean by that

FenixStryk wrote:
There are people here that could have bought a house with their investments, but instead chose to dump it into a game for somewhere around a 30% boost in strength and a lot of saved time. I don't know how how to say it, but somewhere along the line you have to reevaluate your expenditures.

It's up to ppl how they spend their money Neutral

Also, since when do ppl in top ten not feed? You can still be in top ten whilst feeding, tho mostly that would mean the others are bigger feeders.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
last time i checked, there are viable uc options without 3 slot tuning and unreliant to rt weapons, also, my izuna does fine with wbg and minizook (wbg tripple tuned with superucgara supply and minizook doubletuned since i dont have any green chips left -.-)
There's a big difference between viable and Game Warrior every game material. Sitting in Top 2-5 just because you won't pay, even if you're the better player and are squeezing more potential out of your bot on a game-to-game basis, is complete bollocks. UC users have to play in a very specific manner with an absurdly limited tool set just to stay in Top 10 and not feed. And when the only way out of that trap is to dump entire paychecks on the game, thousands of dollars for a game that would never sell for over 20 bucks if it were B2P? It's a scam.

quoted for emphasis. this should be addressed immediately but i guess this isn't s4 league so no point in trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?   What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like/hate about CosmicBreak?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next