Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D: Empty
PostSubject: Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:   Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D: EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

...B/C I never know what 2 post in such introductions but here I go xD

Ahm...wel...mmh...Oh I'm a guy if that matters. I just started playing CB, but it takes me aeons before I got used to such fast-paced games, so I'm still a pretty rare sight IG (^_^)'

I'm used to join MMOs out of the blue if only the graphs are appealing and until now I always ended up with MMORPGs which are way more lean back in terms of contols and such, but I grew up with videogames so I'm not rly worried about being completly helpless (I belive I'm actually a little to reckless about dodging attacks and such Mad), however a few things r rly confusing since the official site doesn't seem to provide any further info on them - that's why I'll ask about those here <3 :

1. Most important, should I ask such nubbish questions here or in the official board? Or is the player base so childish/trollish that I can't ask anyone? xD

2. How do I make some nice IG money? My commando looks quite horrible, I got one of those special Marril March Trii, but she's not that much of use as my starter was a Lily Rain...I defintely need some IG cash to become sexy D:

3. Weeeeeeeeee! SO CUTE! - What exactly is a Garapon? It seems to be some sort of those I'm-obsessed-with-japanese-stuff-terms, but I'm sure I'd heard of it b4 then ö' I'd luv to get some of the prices there like the Medi Aide and such, but I've got a rule about buying things if I don't know what they are Razz

Well I guess that's all. The last thing to mention is that I'm actually from Europe, so I'm a lot of sorry if my english is a lot of poopy ^_^'
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:   Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D: EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

welcome

1.) Ask them in the other sections of the board, General.

2.) Use beginner passes and UC tickets found in your items menu in your garage for more cash.

3.) Garapon is the bane of most of the noob players in this game due to the fact it's a lottery for better bots and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:   Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D: EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello there Zwiebel Force! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^

And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:   Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Eeeww, I hate being the new guy D:
Page 1 of 1