Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
+97
Seraphcrim
Reg3e
syaondri
blead
dmalone
UncleBobbie
skinator
Strykerr
R3MSpecter
Andrax
Malphes
Reversal
tanjinyi
Trill
Shaftronics
shukran
CapeMike
DavidRain
nzlk
Aria
Yokura
Mew
PhoenixAir
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Dracatis
Arti
IAmTheGuy
Rinrin
Nymph~
falcon1
vekpouavteia
Aurum_Sol
efaj
StickyKeys
tehprognoob
Nihil679
Strill
Iseal
NeWIZ
FireKiller87
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Ascaloth
Glass
necrio
Sanzeinga
Swana Hikari
zachie69
BNOISE
Evangeline
Haruka
Z741
knyx
halcyon
zamo
robinatehisdick2
Septium
nakee
LexusLantis
frizky
monkeytheifx
Suguri
griffen
hankzorz
xzpwnz
farith
Broken
D.N Angel
Raven
Nisa
VietPho
Ichijo
Feign
usingcomputer
estehmanis
Sakage-04ext
Intet
TaeTae
113Kyote
gunzlinger
Segawa
DreamyCrowdy
Vareluxe
*Snow*
Foxie
NovaZero
FenixStryk
Admin
Hyoka
milk
Desu
Koao
technomo12
MariyaShidou
Fate
koi
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Going off what they said, their current build should look like this:

【Robot Name】
Seraph Crimrose

【Parts】
BD: Seraph Crimrose BDγ
 WB: Beam Bit(default)
 LG: Izuna Kamui LG2
 HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
  HDAC: -
  FCAC: -
 BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
 AM: Cross Raptor AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  WP: Auto Beam Rifle
  WP: Viper Shield

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1075
CAPA: 1120
HP: 390
STR: 5
TEC: 16
WLK: 3
FLY: 40
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 7

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Enhance internal weapon
Quick Boost

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×6
Red Chip×30
Yellow Chip×30
Turbo Charger×30
Drum Magazine×18

Here's the code if you want to mess around with it: Sah0Cbh0h6BDeAS13gLGeM32gHDeucgBSeudlLF18lSL2h33*5hC6hC21|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|B5%2C|%7C|%2|gAMeS|i10@f|jfB5g|kWPe
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

I should really take a serious time with my wing-independent Seraph, since it's still nowhere near 40 Fly. ._.

Maybe it's time I ditch Izuna Nagi's LG for the slots in Seraph's LG.

Also, what other AMs can you guys recommend other than Crimrose and Lily AMs? (Please limit your answers to UC-attainable parts)

Thanks. :]
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 pm

I think Tentrion AM's are the best AM for an AIR these days.

But it'll be hard to get more than a slot on them. Let alone find them.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

I heard about slotted Tentrion AMs being rare. Guess I lucked out getting a 2s one. :/

Guess I'll go intense UC tuning since it's now available at shop for me. (1s only at shop, though)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Raven wrote:

I dunno man, they drop quite often for me in 2-slot varieties. Tentrion parts don't have Taran's retardedly low drop rate.

Also, I don't like tent arms on most airs. +2 fly -1 wlk causes you to zero out on wlk at a lower fly stat than +1 fly +0 wlk when it comes to tuning.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:

I dunno man, they drop quite often for me in 2-slot varieties. Tentrion parts don't have Taran's retardedly low drop rate.

Also, I don't like tent arms on most airs. +2 fly -1 wlk causes you to zero out on wlk at a lower fly stat than +1 fly +0 wlk when it comes to tuning.

Oh, it's -1 WLK? I thought it was -1 STR, but then again I don't have any.

Not sure what might be a better UC variant...Dikaros? Cyberoid?
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

@Suguri,

Ah yes, that's approximately the Seraph build I have at the moment, except that I forgot to mention I have Proto Tough on my Viper, as well as Ace of Hearts Earrings and EVE Ornament. I can switch those out as necessary though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:45 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:

Also, what other AMs can you guys recommend other than Crimrose and Lily AMs? (Please limit your answers to UC-attainable parts)
I almost invariably run Mach Knight Am or Cyberoid AM on airs. You should have an abundance of 2-3 slot mach knight arms anyway. Shadow Hunter AMs are also nice if you don't care about tgh, since they give both wlk and fly.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Just scored a 3s digiteroid from lotto Surprised
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Suguri wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:

I almost invariably run Mach Knight Am or Cyberoid AM on airs. You should have an abundance of 2-3 slot mach knight arms anyway. Shadow Hunter AMs are also nice if you don't care about tgh, since they give both wlk and fly.

Thanks. Will have to do much Kurimu tunin' when I get home.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:18 am

koi wrote:
My wing seraph has both beam and sword guards, 2 internals and 6 capa.

What? no quick boost? wouldnt you have problems staying on the ground for a second longer?
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 am

zachie69 wrote:
koi wrote:
My wing seraph has both beam and sword guards, 2 internals and 6 capa.

What? no quick boost? wouldnt you have problems staying on the ground for a second longer?

you have seraph wings, plenty of time to search for a good landing zone O.O
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 am

And so, after a night of burning UC and some fine Kurimu tunin'...

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 Op19qv
Sorry I didn't follow the AM suggestions earlier. The tunes on the Lily AMs unexpectedly went in.

I still got a plethora of capacity waiting to be used and Crim's still on level 8 so I pretty much can do anything with her now. (I even have enough capacity left to put back Izuna LG. I just have to High Boost a mini baz)

Though I'm wondering about the carts. As can be seen, I still have one cost cart left and both of the internals are untouched. Should I go for one cost cart and one mobility cart, or two internals, or two mobility carts?

So many choices makes me head spin. Any suggestions?

Btw, the tunes on the WBG are Great Force Beta and Great Rapid Beta, for those who are curious.

Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

You still have lots of capa, so you can go for guard carts and tune more tec. Or replace WBG with LPG.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 pm

I'd say go for the LPG ;3
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 pm

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 LVL7SeraphCrimrose

【Robot Name】
Firefox Seraph LVL 7

【Parts】
BD: Seraph Crimrose BDγ
 WB: Propeller Bit
 LG: Izuna Kamui LG2
 HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
  HDAC: Sunflower
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings
 BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
  WP: Viper Shield [Tough]
  WP: Auto Beam Rifle

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1085
CAPA: 1120
HP: 390
STR: 5
TEC: 18
WLK: 3
FLY: 41
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 7

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Enhance internal weapon
Quick Boost

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×6
Red Chip×30
Yellow Chip×30
Turbo Charger×30
Brake Damper×5
Drum Magazine×18

As koi asked earlier, here's the text from CosmiCalc with my Seraph's current build. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 pm

I meant the string, like
%u96EA%u98A8%26BDcAS13dWBcFP4jJ8@T7jM26fTgHDcuadHDACc15dFCACc29@B5dBScubigWPcLF18@MC4eF1i4dWPcBZ4@F3eSC9%233*7e8e15e21eEX2|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|@B5e|4eT4d|dAMcS|h10fB|dLGc

Well anyways, start with tuning ABR for force, then get a couple of TEC tunes. For carts - probably 2 capa and wings.
Also swap viper with something more-slotted and sunflower with cute beret (another slot). And tune for TEC.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm

How 2 get cute beret now @_@
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Thankfully I do have one Cute Beret lying around...but that one gives +1 WLK with the +1 TEC, so lol? What do I do with that extra WLK?

I have 2-slotted Bucklers, but I'm using the Viper because everybody shoots at my Seraph, and I thought I could use the extra coverage. Only way to get a 2-slot Viper is through Cosmic Coins. Does the extra coverage of Viper matter on a Seraph as large as an Izuna?

Which Force and TEC tunes should I get?

Also I'm thinking much the same for carts, but I've also been looking at Quick Jump for a while now. How essential is it on an AIR like mine anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gchan
Gchan

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

ahh guys...

can I ask the most stupid question... if so, here it is:

Does STEALTH make a ROBOT IMMUNE TO GUN SIGHTS, RADAR LOCK, MISSILE GUIDANCE?!?!

I know though that it stealth field does make a a bot invisible to radar... so, CAN ONE DETECT AND LOCK ONTO IT CLOSE AND PERSONAL>???
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Gchan, WAT?
Ah, no. Stealth - you're not shown on radar (unless your enemy has broad radar).
Sniper sight - enemy won't get lock-on alert.
Both carts are waste of capa in case of Seraph.

You don't really need more TGH on Seraph. You will be still stunned with destructor missiles, blast zookas and other shit which is supposed to stun AIRs.
That's why you can swap TGH accessories for something else. Btw if you use EVE ornament, you can unset one boost tune on your cross raptor AM and get more TEC.
Something like this:
Sam0Cbm0m6BDeAS13fLGeM32i6fHDeucfHDACe15fFCACe29@T4fBSeudkgB5lLF18@F1gRP5kgT4lSL1i4m33*7g6*2g21|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|B5gB5|@T4gT|fAMeS|j10@h|fWPe|%2
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 pm

koi wrote:
Gchan, WAT?
Ah, no. Stealth - you're not shown on radar (unless your enemy has broad radar).
Sniper sight - enemy won't get lock-on alert.
Both carts are waste of capa in case of Seraph.

You don't really need more TGH on Seraph. You will be still stunned with destructor missiles, blast zookas and other shit which is supposed to stun AIRs.
That's why you can swap TGH accessories for something else. Btw if you use EVE ornament, you can unset one boost tune on your cross raptor AM and get more TEC.
Something like this:
Sam0Cbm0m6BDeAS13fLGeM32i6fHDeucfHDACe15fFCACe29@T4fBSeudkgB5lLF18@F1gRP5kgT4lSL1i4m33*7g6*2g21|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|B5gB5|@T4gT|fAMeS|j10@h|fWPe|%2

I don't get why they're a waste of capa. Can you explain?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

I don't see how they aren't a waste of capacity on anything. Stealth System prevents you from showing up on radar, but to show up on radar in the first place, an enemy needs to be able to see you. I suppose it could lower the chances of reinforcements showing up if you catch one person off-guard in some remote part of the map, but even then I wouldn't consider it worth the cost.

Sniper Sight you could make a case for on some bots like EVE or Saggi that hold a lock-on for awhile/from a long distance away, and deliver a powerful initial hit. Regardless, you're going to be located after the first shot fired that crosses someone's screen in most cases, and again it's expensive costwise.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Stealth is countered by broad radar. And like 80% of players never look on the map. So why bother?

Sniper Sight is for eve cannon and railguns. Idk, maybe some other similar weapons. Seraph can just turn the crosshair away to avoid locking on target.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm

koi wrote:
You still have lots of capa, so you can go for guard carts and tune more tec. Or replace WBG with LPG.

Nisa wrote:
I'd say go for the LPG ;3

If only Arena would finally give me an LPG. ;A;

So I'm guessing I'm going to ignore the last cost cart and go for Beam Guard and a mobility cart (Float Dash, mayhap), then tune the rest of the slots for TEC.

Btw, what's a better tune for Mini Zook? Great Force or Great Rapid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next