Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
+97
Seraphcrim
Reg3e
syaondri
blead
dmalone
UncleBobbie
skinator
Strykerr
R3MSpecter
Andrax
Malphes
Reversal
tanjinyi
Trill
Shaftronics
shukran
CapeMike
DavidRain
nzlk
Aria
Yokura
Mew
PhoenixAir
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Dracatis
Arti
IAmTheGuy
Rinrin
Nymph~
falcon1
vekpouavteia
Aurum_Sol
efaj
StickyKeys
tehprognoob
Nihil679
Strill
Iseal
NeWIZ
FireKiller87
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Ascaloth
Glass
necrio
Sanzeinga
Swana Hikari
zachie69
BNOISE
Evangeline
Haruka
Z741
knyx
halcyon
zamo
robinatehisdick2
Septium
nakee
LexusLantis
frizky
monkeytheifx
Suguri
griffen
hankzorz
xzpwnz
farith
Broken
D.N Angel
Raven
Nisa
VietPho
Ichijo
Feign
usingcomputer
estehmanis
Sakage-04ext
Intet
TaeTae
113Kyote
gunzlinger
Segawa
DreamyCrowdy
Vareluxe
*Snow*
Foxie
NovaZero
FenixStryk
Admin
Hyoka
milk
Desu
Koao
technomo12
MariyaShidou
Fate
koi
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Brickgale Arm2?

I think it works really well...
Unless it is cause Auto Beam Rifle has one more slot and higher fly given you include cross raptor arms?
Brickgale AM2 is pretty similar to a regular beam rifle, which isn't a very good weapon to begin with; ABR hits hard and fires fast, making it much better.

Since I cant find any Izuna threads, and since I dont think i'll ever roll an auto beam rifle ever, which one is better: Brickgale AM2 or negotron rifle?
(its for izuna)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm

zachie69 wrote:
Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Brickgale Arm2?

I think it works really well...
Unless it is cause Auto Beam Rifle has one more slot and higher fly given you include cross raptor arms?
Brickgale AM2 is pretty similar to a regular beam rifle, which isn't a very good weapon to begin with; ABR hits hard and fires fast, making it much better.

Since I cant find any Izuna threads, and since I dont think i'll ever roll an auto beam rifle ever, which one is better: Brickgale AM2 or negotron rifle?
(its for izuna)
Negatron rifle hits harder and is UC. Brickgale AM2 is weaker and RT, but doesn't have the stat drops. I guess it's really up to you, but unless you already had one spare I'd save yourself $4 and use a negatron rifle.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
Suguri wrote:

(its for izuna)
Negatron rifle hits harder and is UC. Brickgale AM2 is weaker and RT, but doesn't have the stat drops. I guess it's really up to you, but unless you already had one spare I'd save yourself $4 and use a negatron rifle.

I heard that brickgale bayonet is useful, is it true? I mean, izuna has almost the same STR-TEC ratio unlike crim who is low-STR. And I really like the looks of having a long lance-like weapon on my air.

Anyways, Can a lvl 10 izuna go head to head with a lvl 10 seraph? or is evolving a seraph the only way for air superiority?
(Except of course A dual-stardust thorla, but thats a whole different story)

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I can't really comment on the bayonet, I don't have either brickgale. From what I've seen though it looks like it's pretty much just a beam rifle merged with a short sword, and short swords are crap.

You definitely don't need a seraph to be good in the air; Izuna's core is actually pretty similar to seraph's statwise, but she also has more capacity, an internal teleport, and is able to use L-size parts and weapons. Though I focused on my Seraph instead, I'm of the mind that Izuna might have slightly more potential.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

red brickgale's arm is useful, a lot better than beam rifle and negatron rifle IMO, the arm also gives +2fly o.O

in my experience, its pretty accurate and gives a lot of damage with a decent interval, the only problem i have so far is its ammo which is only 160 but you still have that bayonet to kill some shrooms and farm for a shell supply.
it also looks pretty good.
altho it wont beat the ABR in DPS of course.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am

nakee wrote:
the arm also gives +2fly
Forget what I said then, arm > negatron.

I'd still recommend LBR or ABR over it though.
Back to top Go down
Swana Hikari
Swana Hikari

Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am

thank you for the guide~
Back to top Go down
Sanzeinga
Sanzeinga

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

[Generalizing outside of crimroses... sorry]
After trying out the various beam rifle types currently in CB, i'm also going to vouch for the red brickgale arm being pretty good.

Red AM is an improved beam rifle ( better force, interval, speed ), but it forces you to use the arm, and you're limited to 2 slots ( whereas a weapon + arm can theoretically reach 6 slots, and on average reach 4 slots ). The bayonet gives you a good option for farming items / ammo, without wasting ammo. I like the red AM, but for the RT you can get better and settle for a BR / negatron. If you're getting a brickgale for the booster and don't care about the core, consider taking red to get the arm as well. ( blue arm has pretty bad ammo for a low force machine gun, good range though ). Total cost is pretty good ( 120 for AM, which includes 2 weapons and decent stats, ABR is 110 on its own )
Also i could be crazy, but the targeting might be different on the BGR AM in a good way ( could be related to the shape of the AM ). Going to need to test this more

Personally think ABR is somewhat overrated, it's DPS value relies on consecutive low force hits..
1. More damage reduced by tgh
2. Low force -> lower stun chance
The higher force rifles tend to stun very very often
3. Due to the nature of beam rifles behavior, there "constraints" on when you can use the ABR to get full 3 hits consistently, reducing optimal usage cases, and reducing DPS in other cases.
However...
Its got 2 tune slots, and a built in +1 fly, with tunes it has good potential. I think that it shouldn't be treated as or compared to beam rifle types, it belongs in its own category.

Assuming you hit 100% of the time with all shots, and excluding tgh based damage reduction, and ignoring the value of hitstuns ABR is quite superior
ABR stats
-> If youre hitting 100% of the time with all 3... ~3.9 hits / second, DPS ~= 50.7
BGR AM stats
-> ~1.8 hits / second, DPS ~= 34.2

ABR hits a little more than twice as many times as BGR AM, but BGR has much more gain from force tunes due to having a much higher base force -> force tunes are going to gain somewhat equally on both, with some favor towards ABR.

I think that ABR is a good main weapon, especially if your subweapon is radically different / a shield / non existant, but if you have a straightforward bazooka/beam weapon/beam mgun as a weapon, and you need a long range weapon, then BR / brickgale AM / negatron / LBR are as good as or better than ABR. In otherwords, depends on loadout and playstyle.
( i would flat out prefer negatron / LBR if it weren't for the cost / drawbacks / long charge startup time )

I also vouch for Izuna
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 am

nakee wrote:
red brickgale's arm is useful, a lot better than beam rifle and negatron rifle IMO, the arm also gives +2fly o.O

in my experience, its pretty accurate and gives a lot of damage with a decent interval, the only problem i have so far is its ammo which is only 160 but you still have that bayonet to kill some shrooms and farm for a shell supply.
it also looks pretty good.
altho it wont beat the ABR in DPS of course.

I just said that I wont EVER get an ABR in my CB career, and that EVE gara is over, that dream is as good as over. Or course ABR is the best weapon for air cuz thats what the pros said (Nisa, which in my opinion, is THE authority in seraph matters)

I love what you guys said about Izuna. Frankly I find her more attractive than crim because her hair is tied to the back instead of just dangling at the back like crim... Why does their hairstyle even matter to me?! Go Figure!

@Suguri:

Although ABR has one big problem: I DONT HAVE ONE!!!

@nakee:

yup, brickgale rifle looks pretty DAMN good. Thats the reason im considering it more than anything else. Pretty mush the same reason im thinking of getting a ZSG even though I suck with LND. Looks>usefulness

@Sanzeinga

Thnx for the info, now that im considering brickgale rifle, what tunes are good with it? Is it worth the slot protectors or I can just buy another brickgale red if i break a slot?

You also mentioned that Brickgale blue machine-gun has "GOOD RANGE THOUGH", 190 doesnt seem a very goos range especially if your flying, what made you say that?! Although im thinking of buying BOTH red and blue to rip their arms of, Rifle/bayonet on the right hand and Beam machine-gun+shield ont he left. Is that good?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

taking brickgale AMs and putting them on other bots, especially moes, is a blasphemy to the church of manliness
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 am

necrio wrote:
taking brickgale AMs and putting them on other bots, especially moes, is a blasphemy to the church of manliness

That is false belief. The Holy Moe Church is the one TRUE salvation in CB.
Back to top Go down
Sanzeinga
Sanzeinga

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

That is near-godlike range for a machine gun type weapon ( Godslaying range would be patty-gat ). Go take a look at other machine gun types and see what ranges they have.

Saying it again, don't get the brickgale JUST for the AM, the AM is a nice bonus. The RT cost wont be justified if thats the only part you're using. You should be getting brickgale for the absurdly good booster. The other non-weapon brickgale AM is very good untuned ( but has high cost if youre doing min-max tuning ). If its going to be just for the AM, justify it first by getting good with beam rifle types in general.
( been trying out plain beam-rifle, I'm fairly certain that the brickgale beam-rifle is different... need to test combining beam rifle with ghost raider AM to see if it produces brickgale AM-like behavior ).

If you have more than 1 air you want to install brickgale booster on then sure get both, otherwise its up to you but if you're playing izuna, at least give negatron a shot before getting brickgale stuff. Up until the point you tune up too much cost to hold it + another weapon, its a great weapon.

Also, screw what anyone else may think... i put brickgale boosters on my izuna. Vanishing jump is no good for rapid drop/takeoff ( still good for achieving efficient max height in safer situations ). BG booster has justified its cost for me many times over
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm

tune up for plasma gun from shop?
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 pm

I bought a Brickgale RED. Not a single doubt about it. Its booster is nice, more horizontal distance while getting to near-max altitude. It's arm too.

Give a Seraph LazFlamme or izuna legs that are unlocked, and stick the brickgale booster on it, and you have a nice escape for things.

I stuck my brickred arm onto a Seraph (im not a surgeon) and performs quite well. The shot is faster than the long beam rifle in my opinion, and does decent enough damage. Its range is quite nice too, long enough to snipe and hit escaping foes. Ammo is quite limited, so I gotta go back and shoot trees or request ammo.

As for the melee part, the first hit in the combo is a stab forward about half the distance of the rapier, then a swipe to the side. It's a solid combo, and can kill a lone/unsuspecting art.

It doesn't suck. One of the best multipurpose weapons out there for airs imo.

Providing you have the patience to scroll through weapons. Especally on a Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:55 am

zachie69 wrote:
necrio wrote:

That is false belief. The Holy Moe Church is the one TRUE salvation in CB.

QFT
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 am

First, sorry for the necro cuz there is no better place to post my question. And I dont wanna do another thread.

Well, I followed Nisa'a advice on how to lvl up and he's right. Lvl 6 really is NOTHING if you know where to lvl up. In my case, its Berz-burger all the way. I leveled my Crimrose to lvl 10, then promoted her, and also max leveled my-waifu, Destructor Girl to lvl 10.

I'm fast approaching lvl 10 on my seraph and planning to max Zero saber girl too.

Now the question: In the first page, the cart setup was:

7x Capacity
Quick Boost
Beam Guard
Sword Guard

Is this a good setup? Is the internal weapon enhance not worth it? If yes, what cart should I drop?

For some info: Im a bad shooter whose used to homing weapons. I always spam wisps and only use my beam accel gun to shoot down dying dudes. so in short: ITS NOT a sniper crim. its more like a noobie-fly-by crim. Except for my lack of fly (31 FLY) due to my other bots eating my tune up materials.

This play style is what makes me think about carts. When I fly above enemy's power spot, I'm usually shot-at by the whole team. (DUH)

But what will pay greater dividends: Having 2 extra charges of seraph wing for the anti-homing, or having beam and sword guard?

(by "greater dividends" I specifically mean doing as much fly-bys as possible before dying when i fly above the enemy power spot spamming wisps)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Let me put it this way: if you're going to tune fly, use koi's build. If you're going to tune tec and rely on wings for your speed, take the internals.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 am

zachie69 wrote:
First, sorry for the necro cuz there is no better place to post my question. And I dont wanna do another thread.

Well, I followed Nisa'a advice on how to lvl up and She's right. Lvl 6 really is NOTHING if you know where to lvl up. In my case, its Berz-burger all the way. I leveled my Crimrose to lvl 10, then promoted her, and also max leveled my-waifu, Destructor Girl to lvl 10.

I'm fast approaching lvl 10 on my seraph and planning to max Zero saber girl too.

Now the question: In the first page, the cart setup was:

7x Capacity
Quick Boost
Beam Guard
Sword Guard

Is this a good setup? Is the internal weapon enhance not worth it? If yes, what cart should I drop?

For some info: Im a bad shooter whose used to homing weapons. I always spam wisps and only use my beam accel gun to shoot down dying dudes. so in short: ITS NOT a sniper crim. its more like a noobie-fly-by crim. Except for my lack of fly (31 FLY) due to my other bots eating my tune up materials.

This play style is what makes me think about carts. When I fly above enemy's power spot, I'm usually shot-at by the whole team. (DUH)

But what will pay greater dividends: Having 2 extra charges of seraph wing for the anti-homing, or having beam and sword guard?

(by "greater dividends" I specifically mean doing as much fly-bys as possible before dying when i fly above the enemy power spot spamming wisps)
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 am

Pretty much as Suguri said.

Wings are for people who doesnt want to max tune fly, also for seraphs who die fast.

Btw nisa I never regret putting you on ignore list. Each time I open your post - it's filled with some unrelated faggotry.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 am

koi wrote:
Pretty much as Suguri said.

Wings are for people who doesnt want to max tune fly, also for seraphs who die fast.

Btw nisa I never regret putting you on ignore list. Each time I open your post - it's filled with some unrelated faggotry.

That's harsh koi, but i'm starting to understand watcha mean.

Well, Nisa quoted my whole post just to say its a SHE and not a HE. He/She already made it a fact that "Crimrose is my (Nisa) waifu"

How can Nisa be a "SHE" if Crimrose is his/her wife? Lesbian relationship perhaps?

But, male or female, Nisa' seraph always lay serious WIZ-justice onto our enemies in the arena to earn cosmo points so gender doesnt matter to me none.

@Suguri

Since you put it that way, NOT tuning for max fly will free a lot of CAP. And since seraph is stuck with S-weapons anyway, will I be able to drop a Capacity cart to get BOTH beam guard and enhance internal? Or is it Capacity x7 no matter what?
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

My wing seraph has both beam and sword guards, 2 internals and 6 capa.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:53 am

zachie69 wrote:

Since you put it that way, NOT tuning for max fly will free a lot of CAP. And since seraph is stuck with S-weapons anyway, will I be able to drop a Capacity cart to get BOTH beam guard and enhance internal? Or is it Capacity x7 no matter what?
I'll just give you an example build of what I'm shooting for on my first seraph.

【Robot Name】
Seraph Crimrose

【Parts】
BD: Seraph Crimrose BDγ
 WB: Slayer Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Beta] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
  HDAC: Yellow Ribbon [High Tech Alpha]
  FCAC: Intelli Blue [High Tech Alpha]
 BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
 AM: Mach Knight AM [High Boost Beta] [High Tech] [High Tech]
  WP: Limited Plasma Gun [Force]
 AM: Mach Knight AM [High Boost Beta] [High Tech] [High Tech]
  WP: Mini Bazooka [Force]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1190
CAPA: 1190
HP: 407
STR: 1
TEC: 30
WLK: 3
FLY: 30
TGH: 10

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Beam Guard
Quick Boost

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×11
Ones Cosmos×2
Red Chip×55
Yellow Chip×15
Stabilizer×88
Turbo Charger×15
Strike Metal×8
Drum Magazine×9
Guide Circuit×72
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi guys, I registered just to get some ideas for my Seraph.

I'm running a LVL 7 Izuna Seraph with ABR, Viper, and 3-slot Cross Raptor AMs fully tuned with High Boost Betas. The Wisps are my primary weapons, and the ABR is just there for when I run out of Wisps and Wings and have to go standard Crim. I can hit 40 FLY easy, although of course my STR and WLK are close to minimum. I have Quick Boost, one Internal, and 5 Capa carts. I'm planning for Quick Jump, another Capa cart, and then the 2nd Internal at LVL 9.

Okay, so... I know the consensus is to tune Force on handhelds, but if I tune TEC on my ABR, will it increase the damage on my Wisps as well? Tuning TEC will cause me problems; the High Beta will kill the FLY I've tuned so hard for, and I'm pretty tight on Cost in any case. However, if it does, I would like to know; I have around 18 TEC btw.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Ascaloth wrote:
Okay, so... I know the consensus is to tune Force on handhelds, but if I tune TEC on my ABR, will it increase the damage on my Wisps as well? Tuning TEC will cause me problems; the High Beta will kill the FLY I've tuned so hard for, and I'm pretty tight on Cost in any case. However, if it does, I would like to know; I have around 18 TEC btw.
It will, but wisps are so weak you'll barely see a difference. 9 tec = 1 damage with wisps.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Please post your seraph build from cosmicalc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next