Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
+97
Seraphcrim
Reg3e
syaondri
blead
dmalone
UncleBobbie
skinator
Strykerr
R3MSpecter
Andrax
Malphes
Reversal
tanjinyi
Trill
Shaftronics
shukran
CapeMike
DavidRain
nzlk
Aria
Yokura
Mew
PhoenixAir
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Dracatis
Arti
IAmTheGuy
Rinrin
Nymph~
falcon1
vekpouavteia
Aurum_Sol
efaj
StickyKeys
tehprognoob
Nihil679
Strill
Iseal
NeWIZ
FireKiller87
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Ascaloth
Glass
necrio
Sanzeinga
Swana Hikari
zachie69
BNOISE
Evangeline
Haruka
Z741
knyx
halcyon
zamo
robinatehisdick2
Septium
nakee
LexusLantis
frizky
monkeytheifx
Suguri
griffen
hankzorz
xzpwnz
farith
Broken
D.N Angel
Raven
Nisa
VietPho
Ichijo
Feign
usingcomputer
estehmanis
Sakage-04ext
Intet
TaeTae
113Kyote
gunzlinger
Segawa
DreamyCrowdy
Vareluxe
*Snow*
Foxie
NovaZero
FenixStryk
Admin
Hyoka
milk
Desu
Koao
technomo12
MariyaShidou
Fate
koi
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Hmm, well, I'm liking the damage output, and I just play guerrilla so fatness isn't too bad. I'm mostly in it for the tail wisps. I actually see lots of people with them. They have low guidance to ground targets so it's not that easy to hit, esp. If I'm skimming low over the ground, which I often do because of my low flight height.

BTW, are you saying they are OP? They're not that overpowered. The roflstimping ARTs camping under powerspots with super-strong cannons are. I would restore the legs to my Izuna if I could actually tune Crim LGs to match, though I'm not that experienced in this game and have yet to learn to tune parts...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Hmm, well, I'm liking the damage output, and I just play guerrilla so fatness isn't too bad. I'm mostly in it for the tail wisps. I actually see lots of people with them. They have low guidance to ground targets so it's not that easy to hit, esp. If I'm skimming low over the ground, which I often do because of my low flight height.

BTW, are you saying they are OP? They're not that overpowered. The roflstimping ARTs camping under powerspots with super-strong cannons are. I would restore the legs to my Izuna if I could actually tune Crim LGs to match, though I'm not that experienced in this game and have yet to learn to tune parts...

I ain't saying they're OP. I'm just saying they're annoying as all holy fuck. I used to use them myself, and being on the receiving end told me how little skill is involved in flying over an enemy and smashing HURR DURR RIGHT CLICK.
Just wait till you get more into the game. Fatasses camping under the PS? Puh-leeze. Those things are nowhere NEAR OP once you find out about lagkuns, Vanguards, Ah-chan, Mai-chan, Toy-Loli, and a whole bunch of others waiting to attack you. Fatass ARTs will be nothing by the time they're through with you.

By "tiny bit of tuning", I meant a Proto Boost tune. Maybe a Proto Tech to make it REALLY the same iirc. Note that Proto anything tunes have a 100% chance of success.

They have excellent guidance, but suck at close-range homing i.e. striking anything moving faster than 10 WLK/10 FLY, or anything moving at all. Being stationary is the best way to eat eight Tail Wisps at once, so most people try to keep moving, and once you get into higher-level games, wisps become a lot less viable as weapons because those guys move around. ALL. THE. TIME.
Back to top Go down
vekpouavteia
Newcomer
Newcomer
vekpouavteia

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Just asking along with the new updated garas and weapons, but are there any other good Crim/Seraph Crim Weapons?
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Beam SB pitcher, double beam machinegun, ballistic shooter/shooter mod.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Is there a permanent Air LOOP Cartridge? The ones in the shop are time-limited...
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Is there a permanent Air LOOP Cartridge? The ones in the shop are time-limited...

Nope, that would cause issues.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:21 am

falcon1 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Nope, that would cause issues.

12 month then Razz
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Not too far into the game, but here's some proposed plan of tuning

Spoiler:

Could do without the tunes, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Not too far into the game, but here's some proposed plan of tuning

Spoiler:

Could do without the tunes, though.
Problems with the build above

- Two Enhance internal Weapon - If you plan to tune to 38FLY, don't get both of them because it has too much cost.
- 37 FLY - Always tune to 38FLY.
- Wing Plus AMJ - Cost Inefficient, Do not use unless you are not planning to tune.
- High Acrobat Tunes - Cost inefficient, use High Tunes instead.
- No accessories - Get EVE Hair Ornament and Ace of Hearts Earrings, they are available from the Super UC Garapon.
- No weapon tunes. - Use Rapid tunes on the Auto Beam Rifle and Mini Bazooka
- Beam Bit (default) - Use Slayer Bits, they are available from the shop
- Mecha Jetter AM - Accel Saber AM are from the Super UC Garapon, roll for them. They're better.
- 10TGH - You need at least 11TGH
- Lack of Float Dash - This is very useful, it can get you out of difficult situations
- Lack of Quick Jump - You need this to fly higher than your target.
- Low TEC - You need more TEC for more damage.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Oops, forgot the accessories 0_0

My ABR can't be tuned any more. I broke the slot a while back before I knew of slot protects. I never use WBs unless I have to dodge something. I only have 1-slot Mini Bazookas. Until such time as the Gara sees fit to give me stuff, my hands are tied.

For now, I'm planning to keep Wing+ AMJs until I get my hands on protects.

The Enhance Internals, I need them for Wings, that's all, unless if I want to play it like a normal Crim 99% of the time.

Still just getting my toes wet with the tuneups business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Super UC Garapon is a treasure trove. Roll it moar often. These are the stuff you want for your crim

- 3 slot Mini Bazooka
- 3 slot Accel Saber AM
- 1 slot Wing Plus AMJ-G
- Tune up Materials
- 3 slot Tentrion AM
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 am

LXE wrote:

- Lack of Float Dash - This is very useful, it can get you out of difficult situations
- Lack of Quick Jump - You need this to fly higher than your target.
- Low TEC - You need more TEC for more damage.
this carts really based on play style, and how much u willingly trolling/trolled cosmo port lol!
agree with other tho

also, there are better cart for seraph than quick boost imo. such as float dash/quick jump/ stun regain, seraph rarely landing anyway .-.
only bots I consider to take quick boost is offensive art / air + loop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 am

@Nymph
- All AIRs need Float Dash, no exceptions.
- All AIRs without Brickgale or Tengu BS need Quick Jump
- Having low TEC is a minor issue, however it is preferred that you tune it.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 am

LXE wrote:
@Nymph
most air should not fly to low near ground, unless like i wrote before, if it's your playstyle
quick jump is decent but not a must, again, based on play style
tuning on rigid cosmo port untill 100% completed is a hard task, don't force yourself if you don't willingly to camp on ground area and maybe spend some harmonics/protector, tuning one of stat until maxed is hard enough for most ppl. again, it's based how you think

every build have (+) and (-), can't say something is totally WRONG. it's just how we use them
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:37 am

LXE wrote:
Super UC Garapon is a treasure trove. Roll it moar often. These are the stuff you want for your crim

- 3 slot Mini Bazooka
- 3 slot Accel Saber AM
- 1 slot Wing Plus AMJ-G

- Tune up Materials
- 3 slot Tentrion AM only for uc users. also might wanna take note of -1 wlk. RT have better AM

LXE wrote:
@Nymph

- Having low TEC is a minor issue not as important as mobility, FLY first, however it is preferred that you tune it.
NEVER listen to LXE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:47 am

Lol Rinrin, you so funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 am

All airs beside infinite fly bots need quick boost
All airs need float dash
That's about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 am

Rinrin wrote:
NEVER listen to LXE.
Before you go around killing off my advice, stop and please use your head to think about what I have to say.

LXE wrote:

- 3 slot Mini Bazooka
- 3 slot Accel Saber AM <-- These are actually good AMs which are second best to Cross Raptor AM
- 1 slot Wing Plus AMJ-G <-- Temporary usage
- Tune up Materials
- 3 slot Tentrion AM <-- Some people still use this
Rinrin wrote:
LXE wrote:
Go ask xz, if you don't believe me.

Rinrin wrote:
LXE wrote:
- Having low TEC is a minor issue not as important as mobility, FLY first, however it is preferred that you tune it.
That's a better way to put it, thanks Rinrin.
Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:07 am

Rinrin wrote:
LXE wrote:

- 3 slot Mini Bazooka
- 3 slot Accel Saber AM
- 1 slot Wing Plus AMJ-G

- Tune up Materials
- 3 slot Tentrion AM only for uc users. also might wanna take note of -1 wlk. RT have better AM

LXE wrote:
@Nymph

NEVER listen to LXE.

MUST...
40 TEC...
EVERYTHING I SEE Shocked Shocked

Also nothing wrong with accell saber am

Other than that, yeah...
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 am

@Rinrin:

Accel Saber AM I'm kinda split on, Wing Plus AMJ-G is (like LXE said) for temporary use (kinda like training wheels), Tentrion AM is definitely among the viable options, and all AIRs DO need float dash. Except my Vector because I prefer quick boost, broad radar, and 2x internals.

I agree on the quick jump and tec tuning part, though. That's definitely something you're correct about!
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 am

accel saber ams do not have fly and are larger, id prefer those that add fly rather than add tec.
i still think float dash is a luxury thou, good cart as 15 cost for airs + its a mobility cart, but its not compulsory, e.g. 2x internal seraphs
also, quick jump is definitely a luxury.

Last edited by Rinrin on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:42 am

Rinrin wrote:
accel saber ams do not have fly and are larger, id prefer those that add fly rather than add tec.
Compare the builds and you will see there is nothing wrong with using Accel Saber AM for AIR builds.
Take note of the cartridges, stats and Weapon tunes.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 am

LXE wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Compare the builds and you will see there is nothing wrong with using Accel Saber AM for AIR builds.
Take note of the cartridges, stats and Weapon tunes.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
i dont take tuning into account.
also theres some wierd stuff with the build. go ask suguu. hes smarts :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 am

Suguri left because we're all fags. O_o
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 pm

LXE wrote:
@Nymph

Um, Float Dash isn't all that useful for Melee airs or non-homing Blaster-style airs...

Jumper Halberd can replace Quick Jump/Stovl/Fly High and do fair damage in the process.

Low TEC isn't much an issue since most AIR weapons don't have good force anyhow and TEC doesn't help damage as much as STR does for melee. I'd worry more about FLY and maybe even TGH cause an errant blast you can't dodge can easily mean your done.

Don't troll, actually give reasons why you think advice might not always be true people... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next