Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
+97
Seraphcrim
Reg3e
syaondri
blead
dmalone
UncleBobbie
skinator
Strykerr
R3MSpecter
Andrax
Malphes
Reversal
tanjinyi
Trill
Shaftronics
shukran
CapeMike
DavidRain
nzlk
Aria
Yokura
Mew
PhoenixAir
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Dracatis
Arti
IAmTheGuy
Rinrin
Nymph~
falcon1
vekpouavteia
Aurum_Sol
efaj
StickyKeys
tehprognoob
Nihil679
Strill
Iseal
NeWIZ
FireKiller87
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Ascaloth
Glass
necrio
Sanzeinga
Swana Hikari
zachie69
BNOISE
Evangeline
Haruka
Z741
knyx
halcyon
zamo
robinatehisdick2
Septium
nakee
LexusLantis
frizky
monkeytheifx
Suguri
griffen
hankzorz
xzpwnz
farith
Broken
D.N Angel
Raven
Nisa
VietPho
Ichijo
Feign
usingcomputer
estehmanis
Sakage-04ext
Intet
TaeTae
113Kyote
gunzlinger
Segawa
DreamyCrowdy
Vareluxe
*Snow*
Foxie
NovaZero
FenixStryk
Admin
Hyoka
milk
Desu
Koao
technomo12
MariyaShidou
Fate
koi
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LexusLantis
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm

what about the tune ups in the crim parts?
will the seraph crim inherit them?
or you get a new set of parts for the seraph?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

LexusLantis wrote:
what about the tune ups in the crim parts?
will the seraph crim inherit them?
or you get a new set of parts for the seraph?
new set, and you keep the old parts too
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 am

got tired of not getting any LPG for seraph, so i decided to charge 80RT (im poor, well i have the money but guilt kills me if i spend too much on a game) to roll gara for ABR,

luckily i got it on my 2nd roll.
I noticed that it only has two slots, is this the first time ABR got available after beta? or is there actually a 3 slot ABR existing in CBEN right now?

and is 40 fly necessary? i have 39 right now and planning to tune remaining slots on TEC
Back to top Go down
Septium
Septium

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

All gara weapons are, sadly, 2 slots... 3 slots do not exist for gara weapons, unless they are also drops, like stardust cannon...
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 am

Nakee, post your build here.
40 is just a fancy number, though that one fly could save your life when running from another 40fly air with a bazooka.
Anyways you will probably have some free capa left, so make a combined tune (+fly+tec, or +fly+hp).

Sadly, gara weapons are now s2 and CS is not going to do anything about it at all. Whine to tempura, if you want s3 weapons back.
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm

guyz question, if im turning a crimrose to seraph will it have 3 slots if its UC Seraph Promotion, or do i need the RT one?
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks for the guide koi!
I miss power shooter
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Indeed needs moar crossbows
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

koi wrote:
Nakee, post your build here.
40 is just a fancy number, though that one fly could save your life when running from another 40fly air with a bazooka.
Anyways you will probably have some free capa left, so make a combined tune (+fly+tec, or +fly+hp).

Sadly, gara weapons are now s2 and CS is not going to do anything about it at all. Whine to tempura, if you want s3 weapons back.

i have like

STR: 8
TEC: 16
WLK: 1
FLY: 39
TGH: 8

i still have 3 slots, so planning to get another 4 TEC and 2 TGH, but this is just an early substitute since
im planning to roll frau gara and if im lucky i can get those (godly) cross raptor AM. If im not that lucky,
i think i will settle with a final build of 20 TEC, 39 FLY and 10 TGH, although i realized that i can get 40 fly and 21 TEC
if i get my hands on those ace berry earing thing and ill get another slot Shocked
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

robinatehisdick2 wrote:
guyz question, if im turning a crimrose to seraph will it have 3 slots if its UC Seraph Promotion, or do i need the RT one?

The promotions are both the same, whether RT or UC.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 am

nakee wrote:

i still have 3 slots, so planning to get another 4 TEC and 2 TGH, but this is just an early substitute since
im planning to roll frau gara and if im lucky i can get those (godly) cross raptor AM.

I have 6 Cross Raptor AM. They're not THAT godly, there are plenty of other substitutes. But I must admit, the AM@ shield comes in handy every now and then. Like they say, better to have something and not need it than to not have something and need it.

P.S. I got all my Cross Raptors on single rolls, if your'e into superstition. In a row. Don't know if you'll have that kind of "luck."

Last edited by Raven on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to.)
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am

Raven wrote:
nakee wrote:

im planning to roll frau gara and if im lucky i can get those (godly) cross raptor AM.

I have 6 Cross Raptor AM. They're not THAT godly, there are plenty of other substitutes. But I must admit, the AM@ shield comes in handy every now and then. Like they say, better to have something and not need it than to not have something and need it.

P.S. I got all my Cross Raptors on single rolls, if your'e into superstition. In a row. Don't know if you'll have that kind of "luck."

well statwise i havent seen anything better than it yet, what do you recommend? im currently using ghost raider's AM
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Well you can always roll for Adone or Victor, either of their arms make good options. Victor gives a mini stardust cannon and stardust punches, Adone gives a beam accelgun with possible weapons possession. With Adone you'll also get those godly legs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

And Soljetter arms are pretty much the same as Cross Raptor arms statwise.

Come to think of it, pretty much every good arm for AIRs is garapon, lol. If you want TEC and aren't too concerned with fly, you could get Accel Saber AM. +3 TEC and +1 TGH @ 35 cost. But they'd only have 1 slot, unless you got one from a lucky cube.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

If you don't roll gara, I think the best options are either Lily Rain AM (+2 str +2 tec +1 fly) or Cyberoid AM (+1 str +1 tec +1 wlk +1 fly +1 tgh).

You can get 3-slot Cyberoid parts from Gigan in CBJP, don't know if that's still true in CBEN though.

EDIT: Forgot about Ace Braver AM (+2 str +1 tec +1 fly, very nice punch with good speed, range, and spammability). Looks cool and gives you a way to take out arts, but the extra cost may hurt.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 am

Suguri wrote:
Forgot about Ace Braver AM (+2 str +1 tec +1 fly, very nice punch with good speed, range, and spammability). Looks cool and gives you a way to take out arts
I can attest to this. Stunlocked many a doomed ART with those punches.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 pm

is it possible to remove air loop after i've added it to a bot?
D:

also, which tune up would you guys suggest for a 2slot Mini Zooka?
2x Force (+20 cost no downside)?
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks you for this guide ~
For AM, i'm using Ace Braver, as Suguri said, its quite good for fight against an ART and maybe some Lnd.
About the Beam weapon, is Accel Beam Gun good for Crimrose ? :< Or Double Beam Gun ? D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 am

Haruka wrote:

About the Beam weapon, is Accel Beam Gun good for Crimrose ? :< Or Double Beam Gun ? D:
I've heard mixed reviews on these. As far as I can tell, they don't seem to be any worse than a Wide Beam Gun.

monkeytheifx wrote:

also, which tune up would you guys suggest for a 2slot Mini Zooka?
2x Force (+20 cost no downside)?
Doesn't the first post mention something about that?

EDIT: Yep, High Force.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Newcomer
Newcomer
Evangeline

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 am

is it possible to make melee crimrose?

Back to top Go down
Haruka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Evangeline wrote:

Maybe Ace Braver / Kamui Staff.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Evangeline wrote:

If you get a garapon Crim with something other than AM2, they have very, very useful melee arms. If you get Frau Adone from gara 1, you can slap her legs on Crim. Same thing with Viktor's hands and legs.

If speaking strictly UC, then your best options are either kamui staff+shield, or Ace Braver AMs + guns or shields.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 am

Brickgale Arm2?

I think it works really well...
Unless it is cause Auto Beam Rifle has one more slot and higher fly given you include cross raptor arms?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Brickgale Arm2?

I think it works really well...
Unless it is cause Auto Beam Rifle has one more slot and higher fly given you include cross raptor arms?
Brickgale AM2 is pretty similar to a regular beam rifle, which isn't a very good weapon to begin with; ABR hits hard and fires fast, making it much better.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Suguri wrote:
Haruka wrote:

I've heard mixed reviews on these. As far as I can tell, they don't seem to be any worse than a Wide Beam Gun.
Accel Beam Guns are quite decent, I find. True to their advertising they zero in on mid-to-somewhat long ranged targets, even IF I fly around erratically dodging missiles and such. A tad low on force, but maybe that's just me being used to Limited Plasma shots.

Double beam gun, hmm... haven't bought this personally though I've seen a clanmember use it. Firing pattern is a bit odd, as the shots go "left right both left right both" and so on. Could also be ammo problems due to this, but I'm not certain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next