Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)

Go down 
+38
milk
adhkIk
AthenaWyrm
adhklk
boytitan2
Shinnika
Phantomhive
Gerrion
Relict?
Astral_Dono
SL the Pyro
DarkChuky
mechaRev
CapeMike
Aurum_Sol
TerraChika
Poppet
Silvershine
Senior Grey
SuperNova.pt
Suki_Eve
Midreus
Scott-kip
Trill
NEXT
-Business
Akhenderson
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
VeryMelon
fggt
reVelske
Shai
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 am

Phantomhive wrote:
VeryMelon is back
ALL HAIL MELON
I wouldn't really call it that way, I'm not really any more "back" than I was all this time.

I actually got some RT from SR offers for once (of course not without having to wrestle their support).
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 am

Shai wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
Out of all the good stuff in the gara I got the one bot I already had like 8 of before.
Wasn't surprised to be honest.

VeryMelon is back
ALL HAIL MELON

Hail! \ * o * /

So, who's this?

The legendary efb player
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh come on, I wasn't even that good.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Phantomhive wrote:
Shai wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:

VeryMelon is back
ALL HAIL MELON

Hail! \ * o * /

So, who's this?

The legendary efb player

Your supposed to hail bt u turds.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
Shai wrote:

Hail! \ * o * /

So, who's this?

The legendary efb player

No hail allowed for gaytitan.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:

The legendary efb player

no hail allowed for anyone
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am

Scott-kip wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Hail OPguri and Adbrominem or face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

>hailing elitist #1234123424r567867 and person I dont know

I'll pass, might respect them, but Im sure not gonna hail them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

if you kiss enough ass do people forgive you for being a retard
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
Shai wrote:

Hail! \ * o * /

So, who's this?

The legendary efb player

You betrayed your beliefs. You have fallen from grace.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:16 pm

i think it's fair to say boytitan never had any grace to start with
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

Depends what your full of shit skull says, since it's all that matters when speaking with the likes of you.

I'm missing watching your "viable" airs dying to melee mechas by the way.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Guest wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Depends what your full of shit skull says, since it's all that matters when speaking with the likes of you.

I'm missing watching you bitch about seraph fc while using seraph fc (trill being a fucking crybaby about fc while using eris/ivis comes close second, by the way)

Also you're a goddamn fool if you think I ever play this game seriously. I've been feeding intentionally for the past three/four months because at this point the game is so fucking boring that bumrushing into the team is 10x more fun than attack -> retreat -> attack times infinity.

The last time I tried to play serious I got so fucking bored. I don't want to spend 60% of the match sitting there healing my ass off. That shit isn't fun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 pm

adhklk wrote:

I don't want to spend 60% of the match sitting there healing my ass off. That shit isn't fun.

i agree. i. fucking. agree.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

A lot of people agree. Especially higher up players. QED for example.

I think the funny thing is that despite the fact I blatantly feed I still manage to get top ten every other round doing it.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Quote :
I don't want to spend 60% of the match sitting there healing my ass off. That shit isn't fun.

I think of it this way: I heal them enough so they have like 2 lifes or more so they can kill the stuff i can't with my bacculus.

Although i think being a professional healer since WOW vanilla does change one's view on the subject.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm talking about being healed. You sit there doing nothing, sometimes for lengths up to a good minute and a half (protip: most arena matches are 5~ minutes long)

i'm not telling people to stop playing smart, but fuck i just don't have the patience for that. it's boring as hell. i want to blitz some niggas.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:45 pm

adhklk wrote:
I'm talking about being healed. You sit there doing nothing, sometimes for lengths up to a good minute and a half (protip: most arena matches are 5~ minutes long)

i'm not telling people to stop playing smart, but fuck i just don't have the patience for that. it's boring as hell. i want to blitz some niggas.
Need speedy heals? Call 911-Melfi!

But then again most people use full supporters as meat shields and ignore their back-up requests....:X
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm

melfi, regina, medi, baculus, packet etc make healing less painful but the fact stands that it seriously fucks up the pacing of the game
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 pm

[quote="adhklk"]
Turkeysaur wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm missing watching you bitch about seraph fc while using seraph fc (trill being a fucking crybaby about fc while using eris/ivis comes close second, by the way)

Also you're a goddamn fool if you think I ever play this game seriously. I've been feeding intentionally for the past three/four months because at this point the game is so fucking boring that bumrushing into the team is 10x more fun than attack -> retreat -> attack times infinity.

The last time I tried to play serious I got so fucking bored. I don't want to spend 60% of the match sitting there healing my ass off. That shit isn't fun.

Hai dumb ass stop getting hit so much. My serion hd suzaku heals once if not zero times a game, And usually if I am healing I am also waiting on the next aura.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 pm

[quote="boytitan2"]
adhklk wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Hai dumb ass stop getting hit so much. My serion hd suzaku heals once if not zero times a game, And usually if I am healing I am also waiting on the next aura.
Wow, you really are fucking stupid. You can't even use a standard forum feature right.

>lands
>not getting hit

yeah you're stupid

Airs are fucking easy mode, it's no surprise that even a retard like you can survive in them.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm

adhklk wrote:
Your butthurt is showing.
Coming from a guy who keeps making new accounts to argue about something he supposedly doesn't care about
Quote :
Also you're a goddamn fool if you think I ever play this game seriously
Not like you could tell the difference even if he did.
BA DUM TSH

By the way, this ban was way overdue.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
adhklk wrote:
Coming from a guy who keeps making new accounts to argue about something he supposedly doesn't care about
i make alternate accounts because i'm not going to acknowledge a ban that came from some emotionally unstable neckbeard getting upset
Quote :
Quote :
Also you're a goddamn fool if you think I ever play this game seriously
Not like you could tell the difference even if he did.
BA DUM TSH
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Quote :
By the way, this ban was way overdue.
i'm still here, dumbass

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm

adhklk wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
adhklk wrote:
i make alternate accounts because i'm not going to acknowledge a ban that came from some emotionally unstable neckbeard getting upset
Spoiler:
Are the autism bucks paying well?
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 130pY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next