Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)

Go down 
+38
milk
adhkIk
AthenaWyrm
adhklk
boytitan2
Shinnika
Phantomhive
Gerrion
Relict?
Astral_Dono
SL the Pyro
DarkChuky
mechaRev
CapeMike
Aurum_Sol
TerraChika
Poppet
Silvershine
Senior Grey
SuperNova.pt
Suki_Eve
Midreus
Scott-kip
Trill
NEXT
-Business
Akhenderson
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
VeryMelon
fggt
reVelske
Shai
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

adhklk wrote:
Spoiler:

Dude no one wants you here go away. U have nthn of value to say. Your not funny. U are in no way shape or form informative about this game. No ones gona go aww malphes isnt here just fucking leave already.

Miliken wrote:
when ya quote a post with an image.
you spoiler the image, buddy.

Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:
Spoiler:

Dude no one wants you here go away. U have nthn of value to say. Your not funny. U are in no way shape or form informative about this game. No ones gona go aww malphes isnt here just fucking leave already.
How about you remove the stick from your ass and I'll consider half the shit your nigger lips spout to be of mild value. You do nothing but shove your opinion down other people's throats. Shut your fucking mouth boytitan. You are nothing but absolute guttertrash.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:
Spoiler:

How about you remove the stick from your ass and I'll consider half the shit your nigger lips spout to be of mild value. You do nothing but shove your opinion down other people's throats. Shut your fucking mouth boytitan. You are nothing but absolute guttertrash.

Name ten people who want you here.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

I want Milez here
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Suki_Eve, Astral_Goddess, Miliken, Business, Scott_Kip, Relict, Kuzuha, continue, Akhenderson, Fireflywater.

By extension, Kobrakai, Diabolical, That_Wiesel_Guy, Mie, ReVelske, iKray, MagicPotatoplz, Red-Brief J, etc.

Now quit throwing a fucking hissy fit every time you see me.

Every time I show up it's the same fucking story. You bitch and whine and cry about how "NOBODY WANTS U HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE OMG GO AWAY!!!!11!!" like the fucking child you are.

Grow the fuck up, boytitan.

Last edited by adhklk on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 pm

adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:

Suki_Eve, Astral_Goddess, Miliken, Business, Scott_Kip, Relict, Kuzuha, continue, Akhenderson, Fireflywater.

Every time I show up it's the same fucking story. You bitch and whine and cry about how "NOBODY WANTS U HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE OMG GO AWAY!!!!11!!" like the fucking child you are.

Your banned your not supposed to be here in general

, Astral_Goddess, Miliken, Business, Relict, Kuzuha, continue, Pretty sure all of em are neutral or dont want you here and you were throwing out random names
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

, Astral_Goddess, Miliken, Business, Relict, Kuzuha, continue, Pretty sure all of em are neutral or dont want you here and you were throwing out random names
Astral has directly told me that she would be fine with me being here. Business fucking loves my antics. Continue also loves it when I stir shit up. I am friends with miliken, business, relict, kuzuha, and continue. Stop making up excuses.

Also, for fun, go look at my post again. I listed a bunch of other people I think would be fine with me being here.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:

Astral has directly told me that she would be fine with me being here. Business fucking loves my antics. Continue also loves it when I stir shit up. I am friends with miliken, business, relict, kuzuha, and continue. Stop making up excuses.

Also, for fun, go look at my post again. I listed a bunch of other people I think would be fine with me being here.

In one topic u managed to annoy 3 people Turkey,Verymelon, And me.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Two of you (turkey, you) make up a good chunk of my butthurt fanboy club. The only other person on here I can think of that rages as hard as you two is valkyrie, and he just tries to be as hardass as possible when I show up in chat (which is fucking hilarious in it's own way). trill fucking hates me, but he doesn't hump my leg about it. charz has this sort of "stupid person" hate going on. i don't fucking get it either, but whatever. it happened ever since i trashed his resha with a jag iirc. no fucking clue where he's coming from.

so...

yeah, that's about fivesix people!

I forgot xz, my bad Embarassed

Oh and now that I think about it I'm pretty sure me and xid are cool w/ eachother.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 pm

adhklk wrote:
Two of you (turkey, you) make up a good chunk of my butthurt fanboy club. The only other person on here I can think of that rages as hard as you two is valkyrie, and he just tries to be as hardass as possible when I show up in chat (which is fucking hilarious in it's own way). trill fucking hates me, but he doesn't hump my leg about it. charz has this sort of "stupid person" hate going on. i don't fucking get it either, but whatever. it happened ever since i trashed his resha with a jag iirc. no fucking clue where he's coming from.

so...

yeah, that's about fivesix people!

I forgot xz, my bad Embarassed

Oh and now that I think about it I'm pretty sure me and xid are cool w/ eachother.

All of wintys clan(btw looking for more examples) for one tho winty is a faggot you are a bigger faggot. Its like you think if some one else is a dick I can be a dick to them all the times even when they arent a dick what are you a cracked out batman sit down and shut up.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

I had trouble understanding that but I'll try my best.

>All of wintys clan

Do you know why winty hates me? Okay, here we go.

So I was in the cbff skype chat, first day. I'm in VC, chatting it up, having a good time. Winty's in there, we're getting along fine, no problems. We have never spoken to eachother before. Jesus comes up, and i'm like "ehhhh, i find jesus to be pretentious. it's like he's trying really hard to fit in" and he just flips his shit. he's all like "wow dude, are you mad?" and shit and i'm just like "dude, it's just my opinion"

so after he got done sticking his head up my ass because i don't like his bff, pretty much the entire vc (myself included) got onto him for flipping his shit over someone's opinion

i don't remember the second incident, but tl;dr he flipped his shit again, we got onto him for it again, and he's basically hated me ever since.

And yeah, of fucking course his clan hates me. He will bitch and whine about me in his chatboxes at any given chance. Clan, skype, CBFF, doesn't matter. I'm being 100% dead fucking serious. He actually does this. I've seen logs of him bitching about me out of fucking nowhere. He'll go into his personal circlejerk skype chat and sip on his haterade with a little sippy straw all like "nnngh wow fuck milez he has NEGATIVE VALUE"

So yeah, he hates me because I find his best friend forever to be a bit pretentious. The funny thing is that Jesus himself has said that winty is permanently mad 24/7 after I told him the story. I wouldn't take the shit Winty says seriously ever.

While I'm at it, the moderation team? I can only confirm two people on there actually hate me, the rest are neutral or are actually friends with me. Not naming names since it's pretty obvious.

Last edited by adhklk on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Mad topic for mad people
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

considering the new misty is basically worse than ouka, not much to talk about. this is a much cooler topic anyways

no seriously. i circled a misty using a fucking 18 walk art.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

adhklk wrote:
I had trouble understanding that but I'll try my best.

>All of wintys clan

Do you know why winty hates me? Okay, here we go.

So I was in the cbff skype chat, first day. I'm in VC, chatting it up, having a good time. Winty's in there, we're getting along fine, no problems. Jesus comes up, and i'm like "ehhhh, i find jesus to be pretentious. it's like he's trying really hard to fit in" and he just flips his shit. he's all like "wow dude, are you mad?" and shit and i'm just like "dude, it's just my opinion"

so after he got done sticking his head up my ass because i don't like his bff, pretty much the entire vc (myself included) got onto him for flipping his shit over someone's opinion

i don't remember the second incident, but tl;dr he flipped his shit again, we got onto him for it again, and he's basically hated me ever since.

And yeah, of fucking course his clan hates me. He will bitch and whine about me in his chatboxes at any given chance. Clan, skype, CBFF, doesn't matter. I'm being 100% dead fucking serious. He actually does this. I've seen logs of him bitching about me out of fucking nowhere.

So yeah, he hates me because I find his best friend forever to be a bit pretentious. The funny thing is that Jesus himself has said that winty is permanently mad 24/7 after I told him the story. I wouldn't take the shit Winty says seriously ever.

While I'm at it, the moderation team? I can only confirm two people on there actually hate me, the rest are neutral or are actually friends with me. Not naming names since it's pretty obvious.

See thats what blows my fucking mind about you your unliked in mutiple places yet think your perfect you just dont randomly insult some one dumb fuck WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID. People don't continuously dislike some one over one argument its when they continue it like you do. You constantly annoy people every second then call them butthurt. its not that they are butthurt its that u never fucking shut the fuck up. I never wanted to beat up a kid so much. i doubt your parents discipline you in any way. I cant even be annoying as you when i am purposely trolling.

Actually fuck it go look at your post history as malphes its a never ending cycle of you starting a argument and being a faggot. The few people who don't mind you, A you haven't pissed off yet. B think you are just trolling cause no one could possibly be that delusional and just laugh at the people who respond or C dont care so just let you get away with your shit. Your stupidity blows me away it should not be humanly possible to be so stupid.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Ever since our incident, me and winty have barely spoken to eachother for a good month. He then suddenly showed up, still being mad over it. Once again, I'm fucking serious.

I call people out on being fucking stupid because going "would you please stop being dumb onii chan" is clearly not going to fucking work.

>You constancy annoy people every second
Um, no. That's not what I do at all. I "annoy people every second" when they happen to be fucking stupid every second. I very rarely start shit with people for literally no reason. I always have a good reason for fucking with people.

>then call them butthurt.
When they throw a fucking fit like you, turkeysaur, or winty, then yes, I'll call them butthurt, because that's exactly what they are.

>I never wanted to beat up a kid so much
Congratulations, you are an infidel.

>i doubt your parent discipline you in anyway.
I am well disciplined. I have never gotten into a single fight in my entire life. I can't say the same for you.

>I cant even be annoying as you when i am purposely trolling.
Uh, usually, when people find me "fucking annoying", it's because I'm describing them and it just happens that everything i'm saying is dead on the nail, 100% true. It isn't my fault you get mad when I describe Boytitan to you. Maybe if you weren't such a horrible person you could stand listening to yourself.

>Actually fuck it go like at your post history its a never ending cycle of you starting a argument and being a faggot
Shocking news, CBFF is an endless cycle of people being faggots!

>The few people who dont min you, A you havent pissed off yet. B think you are just trolling cause no one could possibly be that delusional and just laugh at the people who respond or dont care so just let you get away with your shit.
Boytitan, there's this special thing in the world. It's called having friends.

>Your stupidity blows me away it should not be humanly possible to be so stupid.
I like how all you've done pretty much this entire conversation is go "lol ur dum"

At least mix it up a little you bumtickling shitsniffer.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

adhklk wrote:
Ever since our incident, me and winty have barely spoken to eachother for a good month. He then suddenly showed up, still being mad over it. Once again, I'm fucking serious.

I call people out on being fucking stupid because going "would you please stop being dumb onii chan" is clearly not going to fucking work.

>You constancy annoy people every second
Um, no. That's not what I do at all. I "annoy people every second" when they happen to be fucking stupid every second. I very rarely start shit with people for literally no reason. I always have a good reason for fucking with people.

>then call them butthurt.
When they throw a fucking fit like you, turkeysaur, or winty, then yes, I'll call them butthurt, because that's exactly what they are.

>I never wanted to beat up a kid so much
Congratulations, you are an infidel.

>i doubt your parent discipline you in anyway.
I am well disciplined. I have never gotten into a single fight in my entire life. I can't say the same for you.

>I cant even be annoying as you when i am purposely trolling.
Uh, usually, when people find me "fucking annoying", it's because I'm describing them and it just happens that everything i'm saying is dead on the nail, 100% true. It isn't my fault you get mad when I describe Boytitan to you. Maybe if you weren't such a horrible person you could stand listening to yourself.

>Actually fuck it go like at your post history its a never ending cycle of you starting a argument and being a faggot
Shocking news, CBFF is an endless cycle of people being faggots!

>The few people who dont min you, A you havent pissed off yet. B think you are just trolling cause no one could possibly be that delusional and just laugh at the people who respond or dont care so just let you get away with your shit.
Boytitan, there's this special thing in the world. It's called having friends.

>Your stupidity blows me away it should not be humanly possible to be so stupid.
I like how all you've done pretty much this entire conversation is go "lol ur dum"

At least mix it up a little you bumtickling shitsniffer.

If you honestly think that makes what you do right...
Fuck it I give up you are beyond delusional. You must be trolling no one can be this stupid as you are to not see the wrongs and acts of stupidity you commit its inhumanly possible.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 pm

I have never claimed that the actions I take are "the right thing". If anyone is delusional here, it's you. I never said anything about "justice" or "righteousness" or "the right path" or any of that crap. I have always done what I see as the proper action to take. I'm lead by me, not any of your "right" horseshit. Welcome to Milez, and enjoy your stay. I'll be taking your car keys by the way. No repay.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 pm

[7:31:47 PM] Malphes: oh man
[7:31:49 PM] Malphes: boytitan
[7:31:52 PM] Malphes: what would i do without you
[7:33:37 PM] Malphes: only the living can know such joys

Still taking funding for Misty Gara.
No.
Seriously.
;_;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 pm

adhklk wrote:
I have never claimed that the actions I take are "the right thing". If anyone is delusional here, it's you. I never said anything about "justice" or "righteousness" or "the right path" or any of that crap. I have always done what I see as the proper action to take. I'm lead by me, not any of your "right" horseshit. Welcome to Milez, and enjoy your stay. I'll be taking your car keys by the way. No repay.

[7:33:37 PM] Malphes: only the living can know such joys if I met you ginger scrawny neck ass that wouldn't be the case now would it.

Oh well not caring u will be banned in five mins anyways stay the fuck out this time dick wad.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Not caring u will be banned in five mins anyways stay the fuck out this time dick wad.
No.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 pm

adhklk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
adhklk wrote:

By extension, Kobrakai, Diabolical, That_Wiesel_Guy, Mie, ReVelske, iKray, MagicPotatoplz, Red-Brief J, etc.

even if its a list i want to be on, and enjoy both of your ramblings and trollings .... dont put me near two of those names ever again plz <3 thanks

you may resume fighting bt Smile
Back to top Go down
adhkIk
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

boytitan can lick my butt and suck on my balls.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

But Business I thought we had something special <3
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
But Business I thought we had something special <3

after our chats recently... your not one of the two.

you aint so bad Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

This thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next