Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)

Go down 
+38
milk
adhkIk
AthenaWyrm
adhklk
boytitan2
Shinnika
Phantomhive
Gerrion
Relict?
Astral_Dono
SL the Pyro
DarkChuky
mechaRev
CapeMike
Aurum_Sol
TerraChika
Poppet
Silvershine
Senior Grey
SuperNova.pt
Suki_Eve
Midreus
Scott-kip
Trill
NEXT
-Business
Akhenderson
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
VeryMelon
fggt
reVelske
Shai
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 pm

So Raven-chan is just a troll gold? :O

All of a sudden I don't wanna roll da gara anymore....:X
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:22 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Silvershine wrote:
Senior Grey wrote:
"The Shock status effect has been adjusted such that being inflicted with it while performing a sub weapon combo will cause the combo to be canceled."

Yessssssss

lets have a party and hunt erises and ivises now >:3
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So lemme get this straight...I Bugsy-blade someone in the face mid-combo, and that combo gets cancelled? Twisted Evil
Does this means that if I use luto's core on an gayvis/gayris the won't raep me even thought they're shocked?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
So Raven-chan is just a troll gold? :O

All of a sudden I don't wanna roll da gara anymore....:X

Any chibi that is on the gold ball list, is a troll prize, unless it's a chibi gara.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I tried 400 rt in Bride...
- Ion PS
- the Chibi
- Neos, Axer and K-shield
- A lot of weapons...

Didn't like the drop to much weapons. Was aiming for a Melfy but failed.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
I tried 400 rt in Bride...
- Ion PS
- the Chibi
- Neos, Axer and K-shield
- A lot of weapons...

Didn't like the drop to much weapons. Was aiming for a Melfy but failed.
Thanks for sharing, I won't roll I guess.

So di anyone try out the weekly yet? Is it likely to get that Medi Aide? D=
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:16 pm

It's probably the same Dark Mist Circle as the regular Misty-chan - that is, it only lasts three seconds.

Though if you were to get the right Extend Support...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Poppet wrote:
Raven-chan's circle gives Dark Mist to allies~
So does Misty-Chan. Does Raven-Chan give a longer lasting effect or something?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Poppet wrote:
Raven-chan's circle gives Dark Mist to allies~
So does Misty-Chan. Does Raven-Chan give a longer lasting effect or something?

I didn't directly compare both, but I have both, and Raven seemed to do the exact same thing.
The only difference is that Raven has a weapon to farm trees. (Besides stats, maybe, and Raven has no free capa at level 0.)

Basically, a huge, fucking, foot, towards your balls, or "hole" if you don't have them balls.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 12EhN

Guess it falls to me to do the run-down...

--------------------

Base Build:
Spoiler:
Base Stats:
STR: 9
TEC: 20
WLK: 22
FLY: 10
TGH: 7

Cartridges:
Level 1~
-Capacity + 80 x6 (25 Cost each)
-Enhance Internal Weapon x2 (30 Cost each)
-Shell Guard (20 cost)
-Sword Guard (20 cost)
-Blast Guard (15 cost)
-Short Boost (15 cost)
-Boost Run (15 cost)
Level 6~
-Quick Land (25 cost)
-Sway (15 cost)
-Stealth System (40 cost)
-Tough Wonder Bit (20 cost)
-Tough Runner (20 cost)
Level 9~
-Quick Jump (30 cost)
-Broad Radar (50 cost)

Neo Darkmist (BD): Similar to but a bit improved from Misty Hollow VOID's. While applying the Neo Darkmist, Misty will do a teleport-dash in the direction you're holding (backwards if no directional key is held, and straight-down regardless of direction if you're airborne). Using it again while the mist is active will have her rush forward with a tracking melee attack, and a successful hit will inflict Shock on the enemy; doing this attack removes your mist. As with all Darkmists, Misty is immune to bullets, but self-inflicts Slow while it's active. Has 10 ammo, which I'm guessing can be improved with Enhance Internal Weapon cartridges. (1 EIW gives +5 Ammo and +5 Speed. 2 EIWs give +15 Ammo and +10 Speed.)

Mode Change (AM2): Using this will summon the Raven Scythe. This will remove all your previously-held weapons/shields, and the scythe can't be put away to bring them back out. The summoning animation takes time, so don't try to do it in a gaggle of enemies.

Raven Scythe (AM2 after Mode Change): Misty seems to have taken a few cues from Margaret Moonlight from No More Heroes 2 and done away with VOID's swordbeams, instead opting for rapid-fire "Phantom Shots" out of the shaft of the scythe, named as such because they'll pass harmlessly though allies and damage enemies (but not go through the enemies too, it isn't a Piercegun). They're 17 Force each and decently damaging, and have 480 ammo. The blade of the scythe itself is nothing to sneeze at either, with 30 Force backing each of the three swings in its combo that barely has any cooldown. Good AOE and good tracking, and the last hit of the combo knocks the opponent away a fair bit.

Crow Attack (Raven Skelter, I think it's a BD@): Summons Raven Skelter, her new Wonder Bit. Apparently Misty took a page out of Mialy's book too, as the raven works inthe same fashion: wait for a sub-lock and activate it, and the raven will mercilessly chase the target around until it dies/the bit is destroyed/the WB gauge runs out. It can also be summoned without a target so it will hover around Misty like a regular Wonder Bit. Damage is a bit lackluster from what I've seen, so I gather it's mostly for harassment. Can be summoned 3 times. (1 EIW gives +2 Ammo. 2 EIWs give +4 Ammo.)

-------------------

Tips for playing as Misty Raven:
-Buff the STR stat! Unlike all the funky damage types we got from the Moon Gara, Misty Raven uses STR and TEC the way they're supposed to be used, and 9 STR hardly does the scythe justice.
-Try not to decrease the TEC stat if you can manage it. The Phantom Shot needs an at-least decent TEC stat to be good.
-Remember that Phantom Shot shoots through teammates without incident.
-The Neo Darkmist and the Raven Scythe have no cooldown in their melee attacks. Take advantage of this however you can; the EIW carts for increasing the Neo Darkmist ammo are especially recommended to this end.
-Use the Neo Darkmist as a gap-closer. There's no better way to surprise the enemy than to suddenly poof into existence in front of their face, especially from above as you go straight down when using it in mid-air (you might get in melee range doing this if you're lucky).
-Remember that the Neo Darkmist makes you immune to ranged attacks. Take advantage of this to shoot enemies while under its effects and laugh as their alphags waste their ammo.
-Prioritize melee attackers. Not only they are they the biggest danger to you, your Neo Darkmist melee renders them helpless due to its Shock effect. Try to goad melee-users out of the swarms of ranged attackers; bonus badassery points if you then use their shocked bodies as a shield from the ensuing dakka as you carve the poor soul up with the scythe.
-Unless you end up right beside the enemy with the Neo Darkmist teleport, don't use the Raven Scythe melee while under its effects. While the swings aren't slowed down, the tracking is reduced to a snail's pace.
-Consider Gladiator tunes on the Scythe. Status effect tunes are moot since you already have (and will likely have used) something that induces Shock, so you might as well increase AOE and swing speed.
-Try to prioritize siccing Raven Skelter on AIRs. Better that they're trying to shoot that damned bird than you and your teammates.

Tips for playing against Misty Raven:
-If you're a melee user, try to catch Misty by surprise. While you have the best chance of hitting her, if she knows you're coming, she'll whack you with her own Neo Darknist melee and Shock you. Beware of Broad Radar.
-If you don't have any melee weapons but use all ranged instead, make sure not to waste your ammo while the Neo Darkmist is up. Just run if she's targetting you while it's active.
-The moment Misty's Neo Darkmist is gone, hit her with everything you have. Misty's TGH is abysmal and you'll stunlock her easily, if not outright kill her or scare her off.
-If you're targeting Misty and she sics Raven Skelter on you, ignore it. The damage it does is little more than a nuisance, and it will die when Misty dies anyway.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

you know.. I hate that they are adding the Mode change to all the Moes.. you lost time when doing mode change.. that is horrible when the enemy is at your base!!!

why the hell a girl that uses Scythe needs to do mode change???? (same with Luto)
(to avoid alphaing?)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
you know.. I hate that they are adding the Mode change to all the Moes.. you lost time when doing mode change.. that is horrible when the enemy is at your base!!!

why the hell a girl that uses Scythe needs to do mode change???? (same with Luto)
(to avoid alphaing?)
To maintan the illusion of customization options. And for the lul or course: I remember a few matches, where there was an Eris, fighting with a Naginata. It was hillarious.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 pm

$40
Only thing worth mentioning is a Burai. And 2 axers, but I already had 2
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:

Guess it falls to me to do the run-down...

Good sir, it might have been better for you to post this needed information in >this topic.< Nevertheless, I, for one, appreciate your contribution.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Relict? wrote:
Good sir, it might have been better for you to post this needed information in >this topic.< Nevertheless, I, for one, appreciate your contribution.
Oh, my bad, I wasn't aware we had a topic for that. I'll post the parts and cartridges in there, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

Used my free rt for a roll there. Won an Axer.

'twas nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:28 am

Gerrion wrote:
Used my free rt for a roll there. Won an Axer.

'twas nice ^^

Grrr. OAO

Imma spam offers, like.. srsly.. sadly all offers hate me. x _ x
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 am

Whenever I do an offer the Rt aren't paid, unless I' using a PaySafe voucher on SuperRewards...but why would I skip the charge items if I can use a it with PayByCash? D=

I wish I'd live in america and could spam random shit, paying me 2 dollars for reloading some site TAT
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Whenever I do an offer the Rt aren't paid, unless I' using a PaySafe voucher on SuperRewards...but why would I skip the charge items if I can use a it with PayByCash? D=

I wish I'd live in america and could spam random shit, paying me 2 dollars for reloading some site TAT

Funny fact: You can get charge items from offers. If I was at home, I probably would have a screen of that.
But note that I said "items". The RT bonus won't apply.

Also, AOL exists, but you probably don't want to use it on other walls besides SR and GC.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:31 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Funny fact: You can get charge items from offers. If I was at home, I probably would have a screen of that.

Also, AOL exists, but you probably don't want to use it on other walls besides SR and GC.

Hated AOL when I used it to get into a game only for the US. e . e

Imma just see if Joe's in a good mood and ask him to be my slave do a few offers. <3
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

Shai wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Hated AOL when I used it to get into a game only for the US. e . e

Imma just see if Joe's in a good mood and ask him to be my slave do a few offers. <3

It's not that we like it, it's because it's the easiest to get and use.
Also, offers not being an online game, pretty much makes the lag issue rather small.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Out of all the good stuff in the gara I got the one bot I already had like 8 of before.
Wasn't surprised to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 am

VeryMelon wrote:
Out of all the good stuff in the gara I got the one bot I already had like 8 of before.

VeryMelon is back
ALL HAIL MELON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am

talk about late
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 am

Phantomhive wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:

VeryMelon is back
ALL HAIL MELON

Hail! \ * o * /

So, who's this?
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 am

Misty is hard to use >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next