Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)

Go down 
+38
milk
adhkIk
AthenaWyrm
adhklk
boytitan2
Shinnika
Phantomhive
Gerrion
Relict?
Astral_Dono
SL the Pyro
DarkChuky
mechaRev
CapeMike
Aurum_Sol
TerraChika
Poppet
Silvershine
Senior Grey
SuperNova.pt
Suki_Eve
Midreus
Scott-kip
Trill
NEXT
-Business
Akhenderson
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
VeryMelon
fggt
reVelske
Shai
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:19 pm

ok, i hope you guys got all of your giggles out.
time to re-rail this thread from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

The second I saw misty I compared her to Dysnomia.
Back to top Go down
asfdfgdfg
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 pm

still worse than ouka
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 am

Fireflywater wrote:

oh yeah, they are so similar, i mean both of them carry a scythe ... thats pretty similar, right ? >.>
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:49 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:

oh yeah, they are so similar, i mean both of them carry a scythe ... thats pretty similar, right ? >.>

I agree but the mecha girl is a death scythe hell custom knock off. Misty seems pretty original.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 am

every moe in CB is a knock-off of me IRL tbh, CS too copypasta.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:09 am

I was in reV's match yesterday, and managed to kill the new HD Misty with a bot my friend finished putting together 5 minutes before I joined. He was just randomly putting up mist so now and then and trying to slash me while I could just walk backwards to pretty much dodge and continue shooting at him. . _ .

I'll just assume that the user was either derping or his first time using a Misty before losing all interests in the HD Misty. Not that I was that interested. I only want them Silvers and the Melfi HEART. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:26 am

oh boy what i should do milez started a huge shit storm this time and he think i will let it pass if he just shit talk me and mentioning me on his hate list i tried to keep my mouth shut but this is fucking too much

few days ago in a topic about UC weapons usability in arena you talked as some one who didn`t step foot in arena for 1 full year or still stuck in open beta we have turbogay melee bots sylvias and lagy ivisis that shit on every thing in arena and you still brag about how can you still use this useless shop melees you really have some nerve the arena is dying every one is rage quitting and you say UC weapons for the win if that is the case why every one goes into the trouble of rolling the fucking gara?

second
you claim that i am hating you ever since you trashed my Resha with your jag i tell you that was not the reason back then i didn`t know you and back then it was my first time meeting Astral in game and my first time facing a skilled players beating me by shoving EX tunes up your jag parts is not gonna prove any fucking thing i fought you with bots that have zero tunes and i manged to get even with your jag on my second try you witnessed my fight with astral and you refuse to acknowledge that i have a bit of skill you look down on me and underestimating me while an unbiased judgement could have spared you so much hate did you get it now MR know it all

one final thing to say the new misty is not autoplay it require some effort in order to make her a real threat in arena
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 am

Well, it's a good thing the HD Misty ain't much of an autoplay.

Not sure what to think about her bit that's similar like a pursuit bit though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 am

The bit has like 20 HP and hits for 4s, it's nothing to be concerned with at all in its current state.

On the other hand, a buff this maint is quite possible/likely.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 am

Charz wrote:
oh boy what i should do milez started a huge shit storm this time and he think i will let it pass if he just shit talk me and mentioning me on his hate list i tried to keep my mouth shut but this is fucking too much

few days ago in a topic about UC weapons usability in arena you talked as some one who didn`t step foot in arena for 1 full year or still stuck in open beta we have turbogay melee bots sylvias and lagy ivisis that shit on every thing in arena and you still brag about how can you still use this useless shop melees you really have some nerve the arena is dying every one is rage quitting and you say UC weapons for the win if that is the case why every one goes into the trouble of rolling the fucking gara?

second
you claim that i am hating you ever since you trashed my Resha with your jag i tell you that was not the reason back then i didn`t know you and back then it was my first time meeting Astral in game and my first time facing a skilled players beating me by shoving EX tunes up your jag parts is not gonna prove any fucking thing i fought you with bots that have zero tunes and i manged to get even with your jag on my second try you witnessed my fight with astral and you refuse to acknowledge that i have a bit of skill you look down on me and underestimating me while an unbiased judgement could have spared you so much hate did you get it now MR know it all

one final thing to say the new misty is not autoplay it require some effort in order to make her a real threat in arena

Shut it and keep on topic. Just because you have one sentence that stays on topic doesn't count.

Mil already gave a warning. One more and I'll drop kick your bar.
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:23 am

Suguri wrote:
The bit has like 20 HP and hits for 4s, it's nothing to be concerned with at all in its current state.

I am definitely waiting for that buff.
Been arenaing with two of my mistys and its hell -w-
They should really increase her weapon melee speed #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3 AND THAT TRACKING. #em6
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:50 am

Are those even tuned?
'cause, you know, it's like the newer Zeros. If you don't know how to use them and tune them they will suck.
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Are those even tuned?
'cause, you know, it's like the newer Zeros. If you don't know how to use them and tune them they will suck.

Well, some matches were decent.
Did some test tunes so yeah... doing better and better but sometimes just fail Orz
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 am

The only Misty's that I saw were failing because of the player, not because of the bot itself, since they were derping most of the time.

Though the bit could use a buff, I just don't like how CS tends to buff things. Many times they overdo it.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Suguri wrote:

unless there is a buff...which i ... do not expect at all... my void misty > their new shiny hd misty.

and there is nothing else to it really. and even if there is a buff... my void misty > their new shiny hd misty probably still.

havent been impressed with anythin ive seen or heard so far from the new misty.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

-Business wrote:
Suguri wrote:

unless there is a buff...which i ... do not expect at all... my void misty > their new shiny hd misty.

and there is nothing else to it really. and even if there is a buff... my void misty > their new shiny hd misty probably still.

havent been impressed with anythin ive seen or heard so far from the new misty.

Idk what they did to make her awful as I hear but mode change on misty sounds god awful.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Unless Raven Skelter is buffed, at best it's just going to be an annoyance. A negligible annoyance at that, since any competent player targeting a Misty Raven will just murder the Misty and make the Raven Skelter disappear. Anyone that prioritizes the bird over Misty herself deserves that incoming Raven Scythe combo to the back.

Misty Raven herself isn't outright better or worse than vanilla, SIN or VOID; like all of her previous incarnations, she's a glass cannon that can put out a lot of damage and distraction in the hands of a good player. Unlike her previous incarnations however, she requires the most work and player skill to be made into a beast, but with that I think she can far surpass VOID.

Here's a build I'm tinkering with:
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 am

let me just go ahead and get what i wrote in the update thread.
here we go.

Miliken wrote:
been hearing mixed opinions about the new misty hollow.
all i can really say is that i like her new costume, i suppose.
i don't see why they had to put the chibi in the garapon.
why couldn't they just put them in the shop for a while like they did with previous limited time chibis?
not like i would spend rt for her.

only new thing to add is that i'm pretty much set on believing this new misty isn't that special aside her wonderful dress.
and someone said her bit had like, 20 hp and attacked with 4 per hit.
i think it was suguri.
that's really silly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)   New Misty Hollow (and chibi too) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Misty Hollow (and chibi too)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6