Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...

Go down 
+2
Suguri
_Maka_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
_Maka_
Newcomer
Newcomer
_Maka_

Male Posts : 3

Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... Empty
PostSubject: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 am

Hi, i was thinking of buying Misty Hollow for that bad ass looking Scythe.. But from all the posts i've read apperantly its crap. Can you guys tell me if its okay and able to kill people melee with her? Or is there a way to use the Sycthe on a more compatable character. (Sorry if some of the stuff is wrong, i only got the game yesterday and i'm hooked)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 am

The scythe itself, while fancy looking, is absolute garbage. It's got bad range, damage equivalent to a short sword, and the third hit knocks opponents away, giving them a free escape. On top of that, the dash attack sucks, making running in with it an inviable approach.

If you want a scythe, just wait for the actual scythe weapons to come out, they're actually good.
Back to top Go down
_Maka_
Newcomer
Newcomer
_Maka_

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 am

So when will these Sycthe weapons come out? And thanks for your input, saved me wasting money Smile
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:15 am

Unknown as of now, patience will pay off
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 pm

zamo wrote:
Unknown as of now, patience will pay off
but scythes are one of the weeaboo weapons

the most weeaboo of them all, of course, is the various "slayers", A.K.A. katanas.
Back to top Go down
_Maka_
Newcomer
Newcomer
_Maka_

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Spoiler:

Incorrect people who use Japanese weapons or take ideas from anime are not "Weeaboo" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Since when are scythes weeaboo anyway.

The Grim Reaper and farmers in the olden days must've all been closet animoe freaks.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 am

Suguri wrote:

The Grim Reaper and farmers in the olden days must've all been closet animoe freaks.
japanese anime made them weeaboo
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 am

Suguri wrote:

Scythes in themselves aren't. Gigantic-headed, double ended scythes wielded by characters that weigh less than them on the other hand, are animu as hell.

Just like how swords aren't, but impractically balanced, hundred pound sharpened slabs of metal totally are.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 am

Feign wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Scythes in themselves aren't. Gigantic-headed, double ended scythes wielded by characters that weigh less than them on the other hand, are animu as hell.

Just like how swords aren't, but impractically balanced, hundred pound sharpened slabs of metal totally are.
don't forget girls with massive railguns
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:45 am

Suguri wrote:
If you want a scythe, just wait for the actual scythe weapons to come out, they're actually good.
A detour while looking for the download link to the Fansite Kit... this screenshot?

Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... Ss_08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...   Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Misty Hollow, I want to use the Scythe...
Page 1 of 1