Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!

Go down 
+31
kyarashotgun
fggt
BARILLIAN
Relict?
Zwiebel Force
Aria
Seraphcrim
JinNJuice
Winty
Trill
Strykerr
Axanael
Koiro
newpolarbear
Abyll
Ponyo
Feign
shissachan
Ichijo
KBTKaiser
HashiriyaR32
TaeTae
Hyoka
Dune
Daylyt
MightyPeanut
FenixStryk
Abolla
TiadongIII
NovaZero
Sean
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 am

Trill wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
enemies have way too much warning because of lockon and warmup that they begin to escape which forces me into pushing further into the crowd of enemies just to hit him, and considering the artwall meta, the rest is history.

Lord forbid someone have a chance to escape your weapon, how horrifying! Dear god, they can actually escape into territory guarded by the types meant to counter you? Woah, buff please.

except its every fucking time

meanwhile flaplinas have no warmup and have boost steal too
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
but I still think anything that disables any weapons of any sorts, ie. Eris's curse, Resha Vox/Lex is total bullshit, except with maybe shock zook because hey, it's a support. Plus I still think a some old zeroes still need a bit more nerfing. 

more zerophobia from this shitty community that can't stop living in the past and has no perspective on what's actually happening.

let's bitch about a hard disable on a cooldown with a noticable startup. That's fucking bullshit. However a soft disable with no cooldown and no startup that is attached to a main weapon is perfectly fine.

fucking seaben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Plus I still think the warmup and cooldowns for Flapjack, Old Haruka/Akane, etc. are complete bullshit considering they're way too fucking long. They should only be about half of what they are right now at the longest.
Suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
but I still think anything that disables any weapons of any sorts, ie. Eris's curse, Resha Vox/Lex is total bullshit, except with maybe shock zook because hey, it's a support. Plus I still think a some old zeroes still need a bit more nerfing. 

more zerophobia from this shitty community that can't stop living in the past and has no perspective on what's actually happening.

let's bitch about a hard disable on a cooldown with a noticable startup. That's fucking bullshit. However a soft disable with no cooldown and no startup that is attached to a main weapon is perfectly fine.

fucking seaben

LETS NERF ALL THE SUPPORT WEAPONS, FUCK SIGMA CLOCK AND BUGSY AS WELL. Nig, you are missing the point of what ace is saying. Disables should stay support and not be paired up with things that can hit you for over 100. When that shock zook hits me for 100 dmg, I'll start complaining because until then, whenever I get hit by it, I can, god forbid, stop right clicking, and walk away. Like honestly, when you start putting dmg and disables together, you start to make other stuff obsolete (see melfi heart). Like there is absolutely no reason to use supports like sigma clocks anymore cause there are lnd bots that do disables much better. Disables that alter weapon fire rates have been around forever, but its only really become a problem with nemlim mellow because she hits you extremely hard as well. Basically what I'm trying to say is that by keeping all the disables separate from things that can hit hard, you can balance cb pretty well.

Man, you made me post on this 3 year old thread...

Last edited by Strykerr on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 am

Sigma Clocks are the only bots that inflict Late Clock. Why are you even talking about shit you clearly have no knowledge of?
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 am

Diabolical wrote:
Sigma Clocks are the only bots that inflict Late Clock. Why are you even talking about shit you clearly have no knowledge of?

My bad, upon further research late clock changes the delay, which still fks over quite a bit of weapons, but yea, lemme change that to a better example in my previous post.

Last edited by Strykerr on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 am

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

fucking seaben

Herm, a stun lasts how long? A fraction of a second?

Meanwhile, remind me again how long Curse/Vox/Lex last?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:39 am

Strykerr wrote:
I was under the impression late clock and charge delay have similar effects on weapons, both make weapons useless.
Late Clock is vastly different compared to Charge Delay. What Late Clock does is it inflicts a weaker Slow and increases the INT of the victim's weapons. A charge delayed gatling bot won't have any issues after they get over the hurdle that is their increased wind-up time. On the other hand, a late clocked gatling bot is fucked over so hard because they end up spitting out around 3 bullets per second.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 am

Diabolical wrote:
Strykerr wrote:
I was under the impression late clock and charge delay have similar effects on weapons, both make weapons useless.
Late Clock is vastly different compared to Charge Delay. What Late Clock does is it inflicts a weaker Slow and increases the INT of the victim's weapons. A charge delayed gatling bot won't have any issues after they get over the hurdle that is their increased wind-up time. On the other hand, a late clocked gatling bot is fucked over so hard because they end up spitting out around 3 bullets per second.

Read previous posts, i edited shit, also, lets poke at one mistake and ignore the whole concept of the post shall we???? This forum does this way too much. People disregard the actual idea behind a post and just focus on small details that don't really alter the actual idea at hand. inb4 you make a big deal saying how my small mistake was in fact very large and made the actual idea at hand, which was how disables and dmg shouldn't be together, extremely different. Wait, that mistake means I know nothing about this topic. Right?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 am

Solo_Ace wrote:

when the fuck did I say shit about stuns? you were born retarded.

Quote :
LETS NERF ALL THE SUPPORT WEAPONS, FUCK SIGMA CLOCK AND BUGSY AS WELL. Nig, you are missing the point of what ace is saying. Disables should stay support and not be paired up with things that can hit you for over 100. When that shock zook hits me for 100 dmg, I'll start complaining because until then, whenever I get hit by it, I can, god forbid, stop right clicking, and walk away. Like honestly, when you start putting dmg and disables together, you start to make other stuff obsolete (see melfi heart). Like there is absolutely no reason to use supports like sigma clocks anymore cause there are lnd bots that do disables much better. Disables that alter weapon fire rates have been around forever, but its only really become a problem with nemlim mellow because she hits you extremely hard as well. Basically what I'm trying to say is that by keeping all the disables separate from things that can hit hard, you can balance cb pretty well.

i never fucking mentioned supports. I'd tell you to calm down and use your brain but it's pretty fucking obvious that you don't have one. My complaint was that this community is still overly focused on zeros when there's plenty of fucking non-zero shit that does the same fucking thing.
nemlim mellow hits you for 40 damage at 640 interval with no chargeup and no hard cooldown and every hit applies charge delay for 8 seconds. Far more of a threat to ranged attackers than vox.
Ragna barret hits for 50 damage twice with a 1.5s hard cooldown between each clip with no startup and applies the same debuff for a similiar amount of time. It's not bullet jam but it might as well be considering what it does. Far more of a threat to ranged attackers than vox.
Katalina with EIWs shuts down fly-based artillery and supports from moving much of anywhere by removing their boost. katalina NEXT hardstuns anything while doing 70damage with her MLG while stealing 4 bars of boost. This is about equal or worse than the debuff kagura gives in terms of much it fucks over anything relying on boost.
wolfraid has a ranged bind attached to it's projectile. Same as jace and was released multiple years earlier.
Trizelion has shock on his melee attack thing in aura mode. Unlike Lex he can combo into this and it's not on a 5 second cooldown.
flapjack LG2 shoots disorder missiles with it's subweapon.
Diana can inflict repeat stun on things that get near her. Since it spawns on her rather than having independent tracking this is probably a lot more useful than kagura's repeat stun field.

look at all these mother fucking non-zeros that have debuffs and other gay shit.
yeah son vox is the dominant force in summer 2013.
people don't even use resha in clan fight because she doesn't fucking pull her own weight. I think that says something. like you're a shitter.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 am

Wow, are people still going off, trying to defend ZERO types? Look, we get that there are other moes and bots that are rather damned cheap. Allow me to add to your list:

- Initone can shoot TWO simultaneous LARGE lightning gun shots, and they do a crap ton of damage by themselves already.
- Lux Legion can spam his lightning gun. His melee tracking and force are so over the top as well.
- Bugsycait can shock enemies for 5 seconds. FIVE WHOLE SECONDS. That's longer than any other shock weapons can.
- Albatreos and its missiles. They have one of the most hardcore homing, and it can fire a parking lot of it in a short time frame.
- Seraph Nova. It's just annoying.
- Sylvia can block things ALL AROUND HER. AND HER MELEE IS RANGED NEARLY 10 TIMES HER OWN BODY SIZE. LOOK AT DAT FORCE.
- Mialy can shit on people's faces without even trying. Her pursuit bits don't have an ammo(?) limit or range limit. The only weapon in this game's existence that can "shoot from across the entire map".

But the point being is that ZERO types are THE WORST. Crazy speed, range, force, and even hitframes. Overpowered steroids version of buffs and debuffs. Some, invisibility with instantaneous attack hits. Others, even more OPed attacks.

btw, I say we still push the suggestion to support widescreen.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 am

JinNJuice wrote:
Wow, are people still going off, trying to defend ZERO types? Look, we get that there are other moes and bots that are rather damned cheap. Allow me to add to your list:

- Initone can shoot TWO simultaneous LARGE lightning gun shots, and they do a crap ton of damage by themselves already.
- Lux Legion can spam his lightning gun. His melee tracking and force are so over the top as well.
- Bugsycait can shock enemies for 5 seconds. FIVE WHOLE SECONDS. That's longer than any other shock weapons can.
- Albatreos and its missiles. They have one of the most hardcore homing, and it can fire a parking lot of it in a short time frame.
- Sylvia can block things ALL AROUND HER. AND HER MELEE IS RANGED NEARLY 10 TIMES HER OWN BODY SIZE. LOOK AT DAT FORCE.
- Mialy can shit on people's faces without even trying. Her pursuit bits don't have an ammo(?) limit or range limit. The only weapon in this game's existence that can "shoot from across the entire map".

But the point being is that ZERO types are THE WORST. Crazy speed, range, force, and even hitframes. Overpowered steroids version of buffs and debuffs. Some, invisibility with instantaneous attack hits. Others, even more OPed attacks.

Well while I can't really comment on anything else since I don't wanna be the guy that doesn't know what he's talking about, I will say that while Initone hits kinda hard, you can't tune his weap, and you're most likely not gonna shoot at anything moving sideways (aka people who are not dumb, you will not hit them.).
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 am

JinNJuice wrote:

Pretty sure Lux uses a Plasma Beam Cannon thing, not a Lightning Gun. Also, about ZEROs, what about Momiji?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Pretty sure Lux uses a Plasma Beam Cannon thing, not a Lightning Gun. Also, about ZEROs, what about Momiji?
Most annoying thing she has that I can see is Slow Turn.

Though I've heard noobs are treating her like a hurr-durr melee similar to Eris.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 am

NovaZero wrote:
Though I've heard noobs are treating her like a hurr-durr melee similar to Eris.

Except moearm.
Fireballs in your face!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 am

I love how Winty mentions the faggotery that is Katalina BDs.

I also wanna mention that Trizelion's shock is not an AURA function. His only AURA gain from AURA mode is the "Special Shot" that gives invincibility frames upon activation (cutscene same as his mode change) and while firing bullets (idk how to describe it better than an ART version of Suriyuu Fujinken, except Triz ain't ART of course).

Oh and ya, Vox Altus and Lex Ratio is fine Darkness Hide is sorta annoying given how it disables a lot of weapons tat are supposed to lockdown melee users like Eris (Squidol Girl EV in example), Glint Strike should ave less range and force io (I remember killing ppl with GS alone, this isn't acceptable).

@Bugsy shock: idk if you're referring to his tonfa or the shield, but in the latter case the gain from that is pretty fair: when he was released pure subweapon builds weren't as common and he is open for attacks anyway (same thing as Melfi's blow arrow imo except that modern melee builds probably profit a lot more from that).

@Momiji: pssht! She's balanced, what are you talking...? #em0

@Topic: I want a better interface for the garage and customization screens. Finding parts is such a hussle.

I also want ore revenge tunes. A Revenge: Long Range in particular :V
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 am

Are you serious, son?

• Initione hardtracks. Just use your head and you'll do fine against almost all of them.
  • Legion is kind of bullshit in my opinion, yeah.
  • And no one actually uses him. I never used his tonfa, but his arm leaves him open as he is rooted in place. Plus you have to tilt to the side so you can actually make it hit the charging M2 fiend. Did you get stomped on by a stock one or something?
  • Alba's homing is actually pretty weak. His forte is the low INT and the weird stun it gives AIRs. As for crazy homing, I'd recommend you look toward Scram Launcher Mod.
  • Standard anti-melee TACTICS AND STRATEGY applies to Slyvia. Just have to account for her barriers and shields with TIMING and EXTRA DAMAGE.
  • Most people can't hit shit with the railgun. Her pursuit bits can be destroyed or dodged. She comes with an ammo limit in regards to her bits but they can be refilled like most weapons, yes. If anything, it's the community that lets her run amok since they're too dumb to charge.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 am

Quote :

No, they are not "THE WORST". There are things that do their job better in EVERY CATEGORY.

Glanz is a better melee than Eris is atm. Ivis X as well. Those 800+ HP eris builds people used to run? GONE. ACTUALLY GONE after the EX-Blade Revival nerf. Shit like ivis Reine causes similiar disruption. That disable? icing on a 5 day old cake. I mean you're still going to eat that cake but it's not what it used to be.
If you want an offensive LND hopper with a built-in weapon, there's misty raven, Ion PS, nemlim mellow, and machine kali(holy shit do not get me started on this bitch) who will provide a lot more DPS than Resha does after her primary weapon got nerfed to the ground. Yeah she'll do something like 60 damage every second but Ion PS hits 30 damage every 1/3rd of a second. Resha's a backline spearchucker who relies on her team to follow up on her disable because her damage at current just isn't good enough to have her in a front-line role when you take her cost into account. Nobody but hikaru enjoys dying on a 1.5k+ build.
Momiji has similar DPS issues. She's reliant on landing level 3 charge flare shots(don't ask about wind nobody uses that shit for a good reason). If you miss one your DPS suffers. If you get stunned out of charging then rip. If you are only ever fighting things with 500+HP then yeah she's fucking godlike but against things with less you could probably kill them faster with other shit. Also that ninjarun shit is nothing special.
Kagura is and always will be a whore, but she's basically shutdown on airs + shutdown things right next to her. Compare this to Diana who can just blast the face off of anything within her shorter range regardless of what type it is, isn't reliant on a charge weapon, and has a similar disable. Yeah son zeros are unmatched.
Eve is an annoying cunt and there's nothing out right now that does what she does but your statement is still incorrect. Crazy speed/range/force? She's DPS-based. She blasts a group with the AoE and then floats around shooting her little peanuts at people while abusing her steroid. Now if this type of description applied to EVERY zero you'd have a fucking point.
Jace is annoying. That's it. He's annoying. Barrier shot is annoying, ice shot is annoying. At the end of the day, though, he's just a LND hopper or a laggy melee shit.

Basically what I'm trying to say is YOU'RE THE EXACT THING I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY INITIAL POST ABOUT ZEROPHOBIA.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:18 am

Supports would probably enjoy a greater diversity of generic buff and debuff weaponry, since the majority of the game's very large arsenal of debuff effects are inflicted by one or two attacks of part-locked robots. Since supports already have easy access to strong debuffs in slow, shock and disorder, there is no real reason not to expand their bag of tricks with handheld weapons inflicting boost steal, charge delay, support rejection, slow turn, dash restrict, powerless, extend jammer, the ice bullet/ice boundgun effect, booster trouble and the like. Weapons can be balanced by altering their cost, range and the duration of the debuff they inflict, and since debuffs usually override each other, you won't have to worry about getting drawgunned into every status effect in the game (but Winberyl AM builds will return with a vengeance if they ever get their hands on icestun and severe booster trouble). Likewise, buffs like Haste and Clearance can probably be given to every support out there, though most part-locked bots will prefer their inbuilt weaponry and the rest will probably find a second Baculus more handy.

Also, most mode changes are silly and I want something to revert them. They are silly because they effectively give you 6 free slots to tune, while poor Vanguards and Sylvias are literally stuck with their armament alone. The second-long summoning delay you have to face at the beginning of the match does not justify the benefits of having a serviceable weapon on top of two pompoms, unless that delay happened when, say, your Reine is about to dive into a heal cluster. Hence, a weapon that kicks transformed robots back into their ground state will be both useful and deeply satisfying.

It helps that many mode change robots are fairly above average.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 am

Himmel I never implied she was OP... I said that as I myself know that Momiji is rather balanced and mentioned her to prove a point D: unless I misunderstood and you were talking about someone else :/
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 am

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

when the fuck did I say shit about stuns? you were born retarded.

Quote :

i never fucking mentioned supports. I'd tell you to calm down and use your brain but it's pretty fucking obvious that you don't have one. My complaint was that this community is still overly focused on zeros when there's plenty of fucking non-zero shit that does the same fucking thing.
nemlim mellow hits you for 40 damage at 640 interval with no chargeup and no hard cooldown and every hit applies charge delay for 8 seconds. Far more of a threat to ranged attackers than vox.
Ragna barret hits for 50 damage twice with a 1.5s hard cooldown between each clip with no startup and applies the same debuff for a similiar amount of time. It's not bullet jam but it might as well be considering what it does. Far more of a threat to ranged attackers than vox.
Katalina with EIWs shuts down fly-based artillery and supports from moving much of anywhere by removing their boost.  katalina NEXT hardstuns anything while doing 70damage with her MLG while stealing 4 bars of boost. This is about equal or worse than the debuff kagura gives in terms of much it fucks over anything relying on boost.
wolfraid has a ranged bind attached to it's projectile. Same as jace and was released multiple years earlier.
Trizelion has shock on his melee attack thing in aura mode. Unlike Lex he can combo into this and it's not on a 5 second cooldown.
flapjack LG2 shoots disorder missiles with it's subweapon.
Diana can inflict repeat stun on things that get near her. Since it spawns on her rather than having independent tracking this is probably a lot more useful than kagura's repeat stun field.

look at all these mother fucking non-zeros that have debuffs and other gay shit.
yeah son vox is the dominant force in summer 2013.
people don't even use resha in clan fight because she doesn't fucking pull her own weight. I think that says something. like you're a shitter.

Please, you were complaining about shock zook, which is a support weapon. So you DID mention supports so now by cbff logic, you are wrong cause of that and everything else you said is invalid. Shitter. Please continue spamming your zero faggotry (this is to be taken lightly).

@Topic, did you even read what I typed???. In no way am i JUST talking about zeroes, I was talking bout the whole dmg combined with disables and everything you listed has both. Everything you listed I agree on is broken because they combine shittons of dmg while at the same time making you unable to attack them back. I think shot jace is one of the most broken bots in the game because he has 2 disorders he can choose freely from. But in your kagura to kata comparision, what some people may have to say is that just the difference in the mechanics between both. Kata's effective range is pretty short for an air and this require you to use skill???, I don't know if that's the right word, to actually do decent with her. Kagura you can just stay at the back and spam homo birds and get gw. You are still forgetting how easy it is to play zeroes when compared to other normal bots. If you disagree with me and say things like Triz is just as easy to play as zeroes, I dunno how to respond to that.

Also winty, I don't understand your reasoning. What is prominent in arena isn't Diana, Kata, Triz,, and whatnot. It's zeroes. You play league, even if there is a sleeper OP champ, it doesn't get nerfed until people actually realize its op. Until we as a community start spamming diana, kata, triz and other bots you consider more broken than zeroes, zeroes are still the dominant force in current arena. You can say seeben all you want, but you play on this server and not cbjp. Do something about it instead of complaining bout us all the time and go make a thread or something outlining how everything else you named is op with the reasoning you have shown in this thread. That would probably have a much bigger impact on the community than you just typing "hurrdurr seeben so shitter" everytime someone say zeroes are op.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 am

Strykerr wrote:

Please, you were complaining about shock zook, which is a support weapon. So you DID mention supports so now by cbff logic, you are wrong cause of that and everything else you said is invalid. Shitter. Please continue spamming your zero faggotry (this is to be taken lightly).

Winty wrote:

fucking seaben

here's my post. There's no mention of shock zook. Go ahead, look for it. It's not fucking there. At all. Keep trying to change what I'm saying to fit your arguement.

Quote :
@Topic, did you even read what I typed???. In no way am i JUST talking about zeroes, I was talking bout the whole dmg combined with disables and everything you listed has both. Everything you listed I agree on is broken because they combine shittons of dmg while at the same time making you unable to attack them back. I think shot jace is one of the most broken bots in the game because he has 2 disorders he can choose freely from. But in your kagura to kata comparision, what some people may have to say is that just the difference in the mechanics between both. Kata's effective range is pretty short for an air and this require you to use skill???, I don't know if that's the right word, to actually do decent with her. Kagura you can just stay at the back and spam homo birds and get gw. You are still forgetting how easy it is to play zeroes when compared to other normal bots. If you disagree with me and say things like Triz is just as easy to play as zeroes, I dunno how to respond to that.

I don't give a shit about your opinion on what the game balance should be like, because you don't even have a clue on how what the game balance currently is. My original message was about zerophobia. Shot Jace doesn't fucking inflict disorder, you're retarded. He inflicts shock and bind, neither of these are disorder. Neither of these even affect main weapons. One is a hardstun that goes through CV and the other is a subweapon disable. And no he can't choose freely from them, he can pick one at a time and if he wants the other he has to sacrifice any leftover ammo. Have you ever fucking played the shit you are talking about? Holy fuck you are retarded.

Yeah kagura can stay back and spam homing shit to get game warrior. This is actually unrelated to her being a zero, and more related to the fact that seaben is afraid of rushing in and killing things that are doing this. TBG did the the same fucking shit on her release and she's not a zero. People can do it with fucking meatball fia. People have done it with LRE. "Oh no she has the zero tag she's automatically better than other shit that exists that does THE SAME FUCKING THING" Jesus christ throw your computer in a bathtub.

Eris dives a crowd and gets 1.1k melee damage. Syliva dives a crowd and gets 1.1k melee damage. Glanz dives a crowd and gets 1.1k melee damage. Ivis X dives a crowd and gets 1.1k melee damage. All of these things happen on a fucking daily basis. Guess what? The fact that eris is tagged as a zero makes no fucking difference.

Who the fuck cares how easy it is to play something. Cosmic Break has never been a technically-intense game. It's about positioning and reading the situation and knowing when to go in and when to back the fuck off. It's not based on APM, it's not based on twitch aiming skills. It's just how smart you are.

Quote :
Also winty, I don't understand your reasoning. What is prominent in arena isn't Diana, Kata, Triz,, and whatnot. It's zeroes. You play league, even if there is a sleeper OP champ, it doesn't get nerfed until people actually realize its op. Until we as a community start spamming diana, kata, triz and other bots you consider more broken than zeroes, zeroes are still the dominant force in current arena. You can say seeben all you want, but you play on this server and not cbjp. Do something about it instead of complaining bout us all the time and go make a thread or something outlining how everything else you named is op with the reasoning you have shown in this thread. That would probably have a much bigger impact on the community than you just typing "hurrdurr seeben so shitter" everytime someone say zeroes are op.

Flapalinas are dominant on and off.
Diana and Triz have both appeared ONCE. Kagura is the zero bot that has appeared the most times, followed by Momiji. For obvious reasons there are shitton of these two in arena right now, and I fucking wonder why. This ISN'T league where someone can drop 5$ and buy the OP champion they want, this is garapon games where people get lucky or get fucked. Back during original initium there was a guy who rolled 3 eris and quit because he didn't get a resha to feed his nun fetish.
I play Luto RS and have gotten some rather insane score with her. This is something that pretty much NOBODY ELSE PLAYS because she was a lower-tier gold that appeared in a single garapon and was overshadowed by the top 2 golds, one of which is one of the top 5 most bullshit things in the game right now. Additionally, most standard, traditional builds don't work very well on her. Compare this to characters like Khazix, who, on release, was seen as not very good, but then had to be chain nerfed once people figured out THE RIGHT ITEMS TO BUY. CB has the same fucking shit, except smaller population + limited availability due to garapon makes this process a lot different. Seraph Sigma was released last year. She was in garapon for A SINGLE WEEK this year and the number of people using her went from 2 to 20. That's a massive increase considering the population.
Ivis Reine was not seen very much until she appeared in the mega gara earlier this year. There were like 2 or 3 people running around with her at first, but after mega gara there were that many PER TEAM before they nerfed her, and she's still not an uncommon sight.

People play lux Legion, the most broken thing in the game, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. He's EVERYWHERE. But people are BLIND. They aren't LOOKING for him since he doesn't throw huge, highly visible explosions all over the place and doesn't have tits. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. People are too caught up in the past to look at what's happening around them. Revelske got mad at me for using eris in clan fight when the rest of the team was using nemlim mellows because he doesn't consider those as bad as original initiums. People simply AREN'T THINKING. Spamming shit that is ALREADY SPAMMED won't change it because they don't want to admit that their ideas are wrong.

I've made a post with a list of 30 things that are just as strong as or equal to initium zeros. The guy who originally challenged me to make the list NEVER RESPONDED after I posted it. This community AT LARGE isn't interested in learning or being informed. The people who are I can easily talk to by simply replying to them and determine how many brain cells they actually possess. I have no interest in talking with people where that number is negative.
I play on this server because I have 40 ping to it and I've played this game long enough to know how annoying it is to play against a laggy shits who become unhittable because of how the game is coded. I'm not going to inflict that on other people.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Winty wrote:
I don't give a shit about your opinion on what the game balance should be like, because you don't even have a clue on how what the game balance currently is. My original message was about zerophobia. Shot Jace doesn't fucking inflict disorder, you're retarded. He inflicts shock and bind, neither of these are disorder. Neither of these even affect main weapons. One is a hardstun that goes through CV and the other is a subweapon disable. And no he can't choose freely from them, he can pick one at a time and if he wants the other he has to sacrifice any leftover ammo. Have you ever fucking played the shit you are talking about? Holy fuck you are retarded.

Wah, I really need to proofread my posts. I didn't mean to type disorder, meant to type disable.

Also wut... are you getting the impression people say kagura is op cause she is a zero, or cause she is just fucking broken??? I use the word zero to group bots together because its easier than saying resha,eris, kagura over and over again. They aren't broken because they have a zero tag, they are broken because of broken abilities. There are tons of things in arena that are broken like you have listed and in no way am I saying they are not. CB has quite a bit of broken bots, its just that in my opinion, resha, eris, and kagura are still a pain to deal with. That being said, they obviously are not as broken as they once were. There is a reason no one uses resha in clan fights. There is a reason only a few moes are used in clan fights to begin with. In organized play, there are better bots, BUT arena is not organized play. The bots that reign terror in regular arena are the said zeroes. But until the other bots you listed get more garapon time, those zeroes will continue to wreck people in arena.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

fucking seaben

Explain this then.

If both Glanz, your example, and Eris are equally overpowered faggotry, and let's even ignore the fact Eris has darkness hide, I'm pretty sure it's pretty damn obvious who would actually deal more damage and score higher if both users were equally intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Himmel I never implied she was OP... I said that as I myself know that Momiji is rather balanced and mentioned her to prove a point D: unless I misunderstood and you were talking about someone else :/
Actually I misunderstood you o 3o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next