Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!

Go down 
+31
kyarashotgun
fggt
BARILLIAN
Relict?
Zwiebel Force
Aria
Seraphcrim
JinNJuice
Winty
Trill
Strykerr
Axanael
Koiro
newpolarbear
Abyll
Ponyo
Feign
shissachan
Ichijo
KBTKaiser
HashiriyaR32
TaeTae
Hyoka
Dune
Daylyt
MightyPeanut
FenixStryk
Abolla
TiadongIII
NovaZero
Sean
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 am

Make Slot Protectors (Just this and not the x5 version) UC. But make the price ridiculously high. Maybe 500k for 1?
Reason -
So non-paying players have some sort of way to tune competitively (Since breaking your 3-slot stuff is not cool :^() while not undermining the Rt Slot protectors.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 am

Just remember that the UC rates are different from what we get now <.< 500k for a single tune up WILL be hard.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 am

Hyoka wrote:
Just remember that the UC rates are different from what we get now <.< 500k for a single tune up WILL be hard.

I agree. I mean in all of OB2 I never had much over 150k. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am

Hyoka wrote:
Exactly the point. If it isn't hard, people will just wait it out and not buy Rt for slot protectors.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 am

I meant hard as in ridiculous-hard.

I mean with the current UC-RT rates you may as well use the conversion to RT to buy slot protectors since 500k will take at least 3 months to reach.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 am

Abolla wrote:
Make Slot Protectors (Just this and not the x5 version) UC. But make the price ridiculously high. Maybe 500k for 1?
Reason -
So non-paying players have some sort of way to tune competitively (Since breaking your 3-slot stuff is not cool :^() while not undermining the Rt Slot protectors.

Will you really use the limited 50 rt per month just for slot protectors when you could be rolling Garapon instead? 99% of the time you will not. So how can I get slot protectors now without paying for rt?

But I guess you can lower to 300-250k? I don't know just started CB JP yesterday and already spent 43,560 (While I still have 21k+ left over). Why I thought 500k was sort of generous.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 am

I don't know, even in beta I never had the privilege of having a high amount of UC.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am

Well I'm not a dev, just guy playing the game. Anything I say is not definite and it's just my suggested a price. Cyberstep decides what happens or if they will even read this.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am

Better question yet: Does Cyberstep Read?
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Lol ask Sean.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 am

Abolla wrote:
Lol ask Sean.
Who's Sean?
Back to top Go down
Ponyo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ponyo

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 am

Hyoka wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Lol ask Sean.
Who's Sean?

maybe Sean24, his name color suggests that he is a member of the gfx team >_<
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 pm

He's just the guy who decorated these fan forums, he's noone official
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Ponyo wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Lol ask Sean.
Who's Sean?

maybe Sean24, his name color suggests that he is a member of the gfx team >_<

Lol xD
Yes Hyoka, Abolla is talking about me. The next time I get to talk to Tempura I'm going to show him this thread. =P
But before I do that I'm going to put everything that is suggestions and such in the first post so he/they don't have to go through 5+ pages reading everything. xD
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Sean24 wrote:
The next time I get to talk to Tempura I'm going to show him this thread. =P
That is a whole Freightliner full of awesome.
Sean24 wrote:
But before I do that I'm going to put everything that is suggestions and such in the first post so he/they don't have to go through 5+ pages reading everything. xD
Oh God how I wish people would do this for me back when I was mod in a forum. You are a damn thoughtful guy... You may live.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I vote on pruning out the spam in this thread. I've got issues to discuss, be not bothering because it'll get trampled by more useless posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:17 am

some things that the ppl need to see is the time of the rt/uc conversor..it is only a monthly event and never comes again right?(i have heard that).to me if the uc/rt convertor exist for all the time..i would be happy but you know they need money to mantain the server...

1-giving itens to friends if he can ge too a iten..you can give to your friend a super rare iten that is dificult to catch.
2-baazar would be good to experienced regular arena players,they do'nt lose time on mission or quest ,so they do'nt have a haku sword,staff,or other stuffs..restriction of lvl to use a baazar is not bad,this would keep newbies form seeling and buying acc.to me.the only think you need to do in CB is..customeize and overpwoer your robot and go to the war..only this..this game do'nt have lvl to the player,but to each robot..and if a newbie would buy a overpowered acc..his abilities would still of a noob...bringing more shame to him and the porr acc...
Back to top Go down
newpolarbear
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Some sort of slot adder   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:26 pm

A week ago I bought my Ouka from the shop, but i didn't know about the Ouka from the garapon that had three slots so i'm stuck with the two slot Ouka and I wasted 120 Rt to buy it. Can there be an item that can add slots? Maybe cost around 5-10 Rt to buy?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:17 pm

newpolarbear wrote:
A week ago I bought my Ouka from the shop, but i didn't know about the Ouka from the garapon that had three slots so i'm stuck with the two slot Ouka and I wasted 120 Rt to buy it. Can there be an item that can add slots? Maybe cost around 5-10 Rt to buy?
1.) Sir do you think you can bring dead things back to life because you sure are trying to do that with this thread.
2.) As of now that doesn't exist in servers, and the only way you can get a 3s Ouka is either through a RO cube, a Challenge cube Alpha (I think, if anyone sees this correct me if I'm wrong.), or through the gara. Sorry, dude. It's even worse cause you kinda wasted your money. considering Ouka is already in the lower tiers, and she needs at least 3 slots to be fully functional. You can try building and utilizing the 2s one, but it'll be pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 pm

In my opinion, CB has been doing a better job about not making new bots, especially zeroes, terribly overpowered, at least in comparison to old shenanigans, but I still think anything that disables any weapons of any sorts, ie. Eris's curse, Resha Vox/Lex is total bullshit, except with maybe shock zook because hey, it's a support. Plus I still think a some old zeroes still need a bit more nerfing. 

Plus I still think the warmup and cooldowns for Flapjack, Old Haruka/Akane, etc. are complete bullshit considering they're way too fucking long. They should only be about half of what they are right now at the longest.

Hyoka wrote:

I have rolled some 1 million UC into SUC gara, which technically has Slot Protector Alphas in them and I've only ever rolled one out of it ;;

But I still think 500k is way too much for proct :L

I guess Aile is always an option.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
In my opinion, CB has been doing a better job about not making new bots, especially zeroes, terribly overpowered, at least in comparison to old shenanigans, but I still think anything that disables any weapons of any sorts, ie. Eris's curse, Resha Vox/Lex is total bullshit, except with maybe shock zook because hey, it's a support. Plus I still think a some old zeroes still need a bit more nerfing. 

Plus I still think the warmup and cooldowns for Flapjack, Old Haruka/Akane, etc. are complete bullshit considering they're way too fucking long. They should only be about half of what they are right now at the longest.
Fuck that, Fapjack's cooldown and warmup should stay the exact same. Maybe change old Harakune's CD though
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

Fuck that, Fapjack's cooldown and warmup should stay the exact same. Maybe change old Harakune's CD though

It's great that it's not so overpowered now with both a force nerf and a warmup, but there's tons of times where enemies have way too much warning because of lockon and warmup that they begin to escape which forces me into pushing further into the crowd of enemies just to hit him, and considering the artwall meta, the rest is history.

So having a warmup is fine, just not as long.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 am

Why are you niggers still posting on this thread....
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

It's great that it's not so overpowered now with both a force nerf and a warmup, but there's tons of times where enemies have way too much warning because of lockon and warmup that they begin to escape which forces me into pushing further into the crowd of enemies just to hit him, and considering the artwall meta, the rest is history.

So having a warmup is fine, just not as long.
Oh well when you put it that way, guess a little adjustment wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
enemies have way too much warning because of lockon and warmup that they begin to escape which forces me into pushing further into the crowd of enemies just to hit him, and considering the artwall meta, the rest is history.

Lord forbid someone have a chance to escape your weapon, how horrifying! Dear god, they can actually escape into territory guarded by the types meant to counter you? Woah, buff please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next