Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!

Go down 
+31
kyarashotgun
fggt
BARILLIAN
Relict?
Zwiebel Force
Aria
Seraphcrim
JinNJuice
Winty
Trill
Strykerr
Axanael
Koiro
newpolarbear
Abyll
Ponyo
Feign
shissachan
Ichijo
KBTKaiser
HashiriyaR32
TaeTae
Hyoka
Dune
Daylyt
MightyPeanut
FenixStryk
Abolla
TiadongIII
NovaZero
Sean
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am

And people have the money to do that?

She's like 6k UC!
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 am

Considering how common it is for people to have millions of UC in this beta, I'm betting a normal rich person could afford 3 Crim-bombings.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Hyoka wrote:
That's like saying employing C.S-chan to bomb the enemy base is heartless.

Of course, Crimrose looks prettier.

I beg to differ! D=

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
crim-bombing? can someone explain this to me? this is the first time i've ever heard of the term~

In all seriousness. It's when someone of high enough rank (Steel, I think) mass gifts someone a plethora of bog-standard Crimroses (there's a steel rank requirement for this). The joke that not only does it take a while for the victim to junk the unwanted gifts, the resultant parts can't be turned in for points at the ground area.

So that's what Crim-bombing means.
That is so mean. D;
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Just a clarification. You may shop at the bazaar, but you need to be rank 12 to OPEN a shop.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Really? When bazaar was open awhile back before my main CB JP account was rank 12.. i couldn't shop at or open a bazaar at all...
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:06 pm

And I thought crim bombing is equipping napalm hand grenade from garapon sp and throwing it on enemies below.
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Someone Crim Bomb Abolla. B3 Jk. Crim bombing is cruel. D:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 pm

shissachan wrote:
Someone Crim Bomb Abolla. B3 Jk. Crim bombing is cruel. D:
Ooh! ooh! do it to me!

I only have two open robo slots. Razz
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Dune wrote:
Really? When bazaar was open awhile back before my main CB JP account was rank 12.. i couldn't shop at or open a bazaar at all...

Well, I stand corrected then.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:08 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a regular rotation of events. Bazaar->Shop discount->RT exchange reset->Clan tournament/Double Rates->Repeat at Bazaar. That way there's always something to do without having to stress over timing. Having a regular Bazaar and Root Exchange Rate Reset would go a long way to building a player economy while still giving the paying customers an edge.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 pm

see, the problem with that? JP tends to bomb all of those on us AT ONCE!
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:18 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
see, the problem with that? JP tends to bomb all of those on us AT ONCE!
Right, so there's these one week periods of crazy exciting lunacy, and then a month or more of comparative lull. I'm not a fan of that kind of model.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Just random thoughts that most likely never be made, but I think can be made without big engine changes.

Race mode.
You are given a race bot when you enter the map and race using using items that randomly spawn on the track.

Conquer mode.

A long map with power spots that must be destroyed to win. First the attackers must destroy the closest one to be able to destroy power spot closer to power spot near enemy spawn point. In short, it's like Onslaught from UT 2004.

RTS mode.

Well, this one would require big changes, but I can't help but want to command a whole team of crims. Like World in Conflict I think.

Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Ichijo wrote:
Just random thoughts that most likely never be made, but I think can be made without big engine changes.

Race mode.
You are given a race bot when you enter the map and race using using items that randomly spawn on the track.

A race track stage exists in CBJP. it would be nice if they lock'd the players so that they could only go forward or add a lap limit though.

Ichijo wrote:
Conquer mode.

A long map with power spots that must be destroyed to win. First the attackers must destroy the closest one to be able to destroy power spot closer to power spot near enemy spawn point. In short, it's like Onslaught from UT 2004.

sounds kinda like Epoch battles but just with lock'd PS's. But Onslaught was my favorite mode, that and bombing run~

****EDIT****
now u made me go re-dl UT2k4 cuz i wanna play it again... thanks a lot~ ;l
****EDIT END****

Ichijo wrote:
RTS mode.

Well, this one would require big changes, but I can't help but want to command a whole team of crims. Like World in Conflict I think.

Isn't that simply just cosmic commander? I'm not too sure about this one~ (plz correct if i'm wrong)

Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Ichijo wrote:

Race mode.
It's called Night Highway. And it's not a race as much as it is killing each other on a race track.

Quote :
RTS mode.

CosmicCommander - a totally different game.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Daylyt wrote:
Isn't that simply just cosmic commander? I'm not too sure about this one~ (plz correct if i'm wrong)
NovaZero wrote:
I know Cosmic Commander was supposed to be some kind of cellphone game... Think there's any chance of it coming to the iPod/iPhone or Android?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

...it's a browser game, dude.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 pm

NovaZero wrote:
...it's a browser game, dude.
Ooh?

In that case, will there be a translation?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

That will depend on CyberStep.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

A better way to alpha-strike other than hitting both mouse buttons at once. Nothing burns more than walking yourself off a cliff because because the game decided to register the RMB first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
A better way to alpha-strike other than hitting both mouse buttons at once. Nothing burns more than walking yourself off a cliff because because the game decided to register the RMB first.
This is... this is actually a pretty big deal, now that I think about it. Quite a few times, I'll accidentally Seraph Tackle or Jetter Dash when I just want to Burst.

It's probably worse for non-Airs that can't get back up after they fall somewhere they don't want to be.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

NovaZero wrote:

anyone know where to find this game? i was just now checking for it on google and i'm only finding some retro atari game~ ;l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

Daylyt wrote:
atari

Lol. This makes me remember how I managed to troll a stranger that Atari was ATi.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:22 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
atari

Lol. This makes me remember how I managed to troll a stranger that Atari was ATi.

.... lol~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:27 am

Daylyt wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
atari

.... lol~

I was in Dick Smith,
This guy comes up to me, points at a game and says
"I'm getting this game. Anything I need?"
I was wearing a black shirt, and somehow, it looked like the uniform.
My troll.
"Since its by Atari, your computer needs to have a AMD cpu and a ATi graphic card."
"Why?"
"Because its the same company, and if you have something like an intel and nVidia, its not gonna let you play."
He puts the game back.

TROLL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next