Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!

Go down 
+31
kyarashotgun
fggt
BARILLIAN
Relict?
Zwiebel Force
Aria
Seraphcrim
JinNJuice
Winty
Trill
Strykerr
Axanael
Koiro
newpolarbear
Abyll
Ponyo
Feign
shissachan
Ichijo
KBTKaiser
HashiriyaR32
TaeTae
Hyoka
Dune
Daylyt
MightyPeanut
FenixStryk
Abolla
TiadongIII
NovaZero
Sean
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Suggestions for Cosmic Break! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm

I thought I would start a thread for suggestions about Cosmic Break and then show this thread to Tempura and see what he thinks about it.

Here are some things I don't like about Cosmic Break.

1. You can't gift stuff from the shop till you are rank 12. What kind of crap is this?! Why do I have to be rank 12 to gift my friend something? I just don't understand it... If I have the UC/RT to buy something for my friend, I don't see why I have to be rank 12 to do so...

2. I can't gift/give away stuff from my garage. Why?! I have a lot of stuff I don't need that I could just give away to people who really want it. It just doesn't make sense to me...

3. I can't gift people UC. I have about 150k UC and I would like to give some to my friend but I can't... >.<

4. In CBjp you have to be rank 12 to use the Bazaar. (I'm sure it will be the same for CBeng.) This is about the same crap as #1. Why do this? I don't see why you won't let newbies by our stuff. They're UC/RT is just as good as anyone else's.

Ok that was me pretty much just ranting but still it all seems pretty stupid to me to make the game like this.

Here are some other things I don't like

5. Why is it so hard to get CS-Chan's rod where as getting stuff from Haku is really easy? D= I have tried getting her rod atleast 10 times and still nothing. Where as doing Haku 10 times I could get some Haku clone bits and his staff thing. It just doesn't make sense. =(

Ok well that's all I can think of right now. If I think of more I'll just edit this post. =O

Please post your own suggestions. =)

FLAME SHIELD ON!
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Because if they didn't set a rank limit, we'd have people exploiting the system by making dummy accounts just to gift their main account stuff, and it would be very easy since the first 10 UC->Rt charges in CBJP cost only 1 UC.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Because if they didn't set a rank limit, we'd have people exploiting the system by making dummy accounts just to gift their main account stuff, and it would be very easy since the first 10 UC->Rt charges in CBJP cost only 1 UC.

Ok then, just don't let us gift RT/UC. o.o
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I don't think they even let you gift Rt charges anyway.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

FLAME SHIELD DOWN

1* To prevent mass alt acc spamming-gifting u need to get to proper rank to be able to gift.

2* You can gift money - buy (I think it is) Star Coin for 500,gift to friend,friend sells it for 500.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

You can't buy Star Coins in commercial though; you get them through events/buying cash robos...

...assuming that this will be the case come commercial.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

1-4 Explained by Nova.

5. No comment.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
FLAME SHIELD DOWN

1* To prevent mass alt acc spamming-gifting u need to get to proper rank to be able to gift.

2* You can gift money - buy (I think it is) Star Coin for 500,gift to friend,friend sells it for 500.

You can't take down my Flame Shield. Cheater.... >.>

(Plus the gifting money was #3, not #2. xD)

Well if they have to make gifting a certain rank, atleast make it lower. Who would really make more accounts and go through all of that tutorial crap just to get some more UC?

Abolla wrote:
1-4 Explained by Nova.

5. No comment.

Please don't make useless posts. >.<
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Posted at the same time the other 3 were post. Sorry about that.

Something useful then:

Grouped items in inventory for easy selling. (I hate having to individually click 50 of the same thing over and over just to sell it)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Sean24 wrote:

Well if they have to make gifting a certain rank, atleast make it lower. Who would really make more accounts and go through all of that tutorial crap just to get some more UC?
You have no idea.

It's pretty easy to blitz through the New Hero ranks early on.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Abolla wrote:
Posted at the same time the other 3 were post. Sorry about that.

Something useful then:

Grouped items in inventory for easy selling. (I hate having to individually click 50 of the same thing over and over just to sell it)

Yea, that kind bugs me as well. D=<

NovaZero wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

You have no idea.

It's pretty easy to blitz through the New Hero ranks early on.

Yea well there are some people who don't do missions/area a lot to rank up fast. Some people are more laid back, IE: me. I like this game for the skinning and such. But when I do get some UC I would like to gift my friends to help them early on but no I can't because I didn't spend all of my time trying to rank up to 12. >.<
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm

But there are people who are more than willing to rank up to 12. Just so they can gift.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm

As explained before, the rank/UC limitations are to prevent exploitation and shady behavior, ranging from dummy accounts to widespread gold farming. I think the rank restriction on Crimrose is to prevent Crim-bombing, but that's a stretch and I don't really understand it.

I just think they need to be very, very careful when they pass over all of the robots to determine whether or not they're UC, Rt, UC Garapon or Rt Garapon.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Improve the damn spectator system.
1.) The ability to swivel the camera around a character
2.) The ability to choose which team to spectate, or hell, just let us spectate anyone
3.) Free view camera? Where the camera isn't bound to a character and can fly around the map

Also, this game is essentially a 1st/3rd person shooter, so they could put in more game modes like King of the Hill, Free for all etc.
Why limit it to just CTF and Team vs Team. (On that note, make CTF an arena type too and not just team fight)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Release Night Highway!
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am

3-Way Union Wars (10v10v10)

Weekly Clan Battles over territories like Epoch. Only for bragging rights and meager prizes though. (Since giving stuff like Rainbow Chips can potentially lead to a Clan Super power if they're good enough to dominate many territories)
Something like 3 Territories per Union and 1-2 Territories across Union.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am

crim-bombing? can someone explain this to me? this is the first time i've ever heard of the term~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 am

Crim-bombing = strapping a nuke on a Crimrose.. tossing her out of a bomber.. and watching the explosion from a safe distance as you fly away.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 am

How outrageously heartless.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 am

That's like saying employing C.S-chan to bomb the enemy base is heartless.

Of course, Crimrose looks prettier.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 am

NovaZero wrote:
Release Night Highway!

such a fail map lol
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 am

Hyoka wrote:
That's like saying employing C.S-chan to bomb the enemy base is heartless.

Of course, Crimrose looks prettier.
The difference lies in the fact that CS-chan is completely willing to blow herself up.

TaeTae wrote:
such a fail map lol
Something wrong with a little forced movement, or are you one of those "Stop Having Fun" people?

Last edited by NovaZero on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 am

Daylyt wrote:
crim-bombing? can someone explain this to me? this is the first time i've ever heard of the term~

In all seriousness. It's when someone of high enough rank (Steel, I think) mass gifts someone a plethora of bog-standard Crimroses (there's a steel rank requirement for this). The joke that not only does it take a while for the victim to junk the unwanted gifts, the resultant parts can't be turned in for points at the ground area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 am

... ppl hate that?

omg~ if i were gift'd that many crims, i'd be in heaven~ i need the extra bots tbh~

and i personally wouldnt mind havent a huge excess of crim parts~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 am

Um, dude. That many Crims will clog up your garage. It's a troll tactic since you'll have to junk every single one just to save up space for a future robo you might actually want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Cosmic Break!   Suggestions for Cosmic Break! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Cosmic Break!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next