Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the Initium bots?

Go down 
+62
Nilla
Valkyrie
SoMotokuKarin
GA-45
adibbrian2
shadow_nekros
Aethernet
IronFist
Gerrion
Mew
SL the Pyro
machx
DavidRain
-blacky-
tehprognoob
Aethereal
Sekki!
InnocentThoughts
dsp
Hyoka
Sladezero
Flandyrll
Sugoi_Sugoi2
ziix
necrodrakath
NovaZero
boytitan2
donggyu
Falads
Strykerr
Suguri
Suki_Eve
mico034
Kuzuha
SeedZero
thehellamireading
Kobrakai
zerocl
Zentrino
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
mechaRev
Turkeysaur
Breaker-Z
Trill
mikuri
reVelske
Seele00
Nymph~
DarkChuky
fggt
SuperNova.pt
Retrias
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
resireth
rei_hunter
Stickboy
LostOne
Adius
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Yes.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
I don't care.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
No.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap68%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am

NovaZero wrote:
IIRC Resheris are so OP, even JP players are angry. Bear in mind that JP players are the kind of players that can easily down Aquila Girls like they would a flying LND.

When you think about that, you kinda get the whole idea of Initium.

As the jp players said, This game is now BUKKAKE BUKKAKE BROKEN SHIT. Probly translated wrong but I dont give a shit.

I stoped spending money on this game but I feel so bad for kamikaze attack and players alike, Watched two vids of him 1000s of dollars he spent on his lands and arts for waste all his tier 1 -tier 2 melee builds which have ex tunes even, Crimson viel tune, Alot went into them are useless shit free frags now.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 am

TAKE THEM LUCIFER!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 am

It sucks that CS shows no signs of nerfing them, but I may just be oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

Subjectively? NO.

Objectively? If more than half the CB pop have flip flopped then YES.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

Irony of this thread :
Adius complains about how people complaining about Zeroes is annoying and how he supports people "voicing their opinions".
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 am

Flandyrll wrote:
Irony of this thread :
Adius complains about how people complaining about Zeroes is annoying and how he supports people "voicing their opinions".

i apologize if i came off as complaining...

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:21 am

This entire thread after page 4 is just facepalm.

@Admins - is there a possible way I can blacklist people's posts so I don't have to see them? If so, I'd really like that.

If you can't argue like an intelligent person, why are you arguing at all?
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am

Heres my opinion on whats going on with CS and these bots atm, they know they need a nerf bad but they also know if they nerf them too much to the point where they are useless people that have them will rage too. So basically CS dug them selves a hole with a slim chance of getting out. I'd give them 2 more weeks and if they do nothing by then, then give up on them.

Also its not completely hopeless to fight the bots, they are op but they do have weaknesses, people just have to exploit them more.

Ill also say i do have a resha. i do use her and i know i can be an ass with her but if you ask me to not use her when im in the match, i'll respect your wishes and i wont use her (just tell me before the match starts)
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 am

Suki_Eve wrote:

@Admins - is there a possible way I can blacklist people's posts so I don't have to see them? If so, I'd really like that.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes
Located at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:35 am

Flandyrll wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes
Located at the bottom.

Thanks, didn't notice that. #em1
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am

Sladezero wrote:
Also its not completely hopeless to fight the bots, they are op but they do have weaknesses, people just have to exploit them more.
From what I gather, the weaknesses for Resheris are just as OP as the bots themselves, possibly even more so. Basically out-OPing the OP.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 am

NovaZero wrote:
Sladezero wrote:
From what I gather, the weaknesses for Resheris are just as OP as the bots themselves, possibly even more so. Basically out-OPing the OP.
what.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 am

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Sladezero wrote:
what.
I don't know what I'm saying. I'll just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 am

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Sladezero wrote:
what.

Counters:

Lios = OP bot, just not discovered by most
AG = OP from old meta
Psycho Clusterfuck NEO = made known to public as OP by Suguri (you)

...etc.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:46 am

Hyoka wrote:
Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

what.

Counters:

Lios = OP bot, just not discovered by most
AG = OP from old meta
Psycho Clusterfuck NEO = made known to public as OP by Suguri (you)

...etc.

and lets not forget dbmg/combat gat seraphs
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 am

NovaZero wrote:
Sladezero wrote:

im not telling people to adapt... nor am i suggesting it...

from my own experiences...
resha have a hard time with:
-dbmg/combat gattling seraphs
-AG
-mb airs
-bb am6
-basically anything that can move fast enough, get close, and do multiple hits

i find it is easy to kill eris with either broad radar katalina or broad radar vector eagle

the problem is that you would have to tune bots to a high potential in order to fight against zeroes

Last edited by Adius on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am

Well I don't really use my eris much although I properly leveled it and only a couple of tunes away from being fully tuned. I mostly only use it when people start spamming them as well.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 am

Hyoka wrote:
Lios = OP
AG = OP
Psycho Clusterfuck NEO = OP
ahaha

ahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:26 am

Suguri wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Lios = OP
AG = OP
Psycho Clusterfuck NEO = OP
ahaha

ahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha
While I get what Hyoka's saying, I agree with Suguri.
Back to top Go down
InnocentThoughts
InnocentThoughts

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:24 am

boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
IIRC Resheris are so OP, even JP players are angry. Bear in mind that JP players are the kind of players that can easily down Aquila Girls like they would a flying LND.

As the jp players said, This game is now BUKKAKE BUKKAKE BROKEN SHIT. Probly translated wrong but I dont give a shit.

I stoped spending money on this game but I feel so bad for kamikaze attack and players alike, Watched two vids of him 1000s of dollars he spent on his lands and arts for waste all his tier 1 -tier 2 melee builds which have ex tunes even, Crimson viel tune, Alot went into them are useless shit free frags now.

That's funny cause I was watching Kamikaze's videos that he released just today and its pathetic to see how his once awesome ex tuned melee builds were absolutely shattered and useless after Intium.

Just one update crippled the entire game and all that money you spent before on bots is wasted. I can't imagine what it must feel like to have dropped thousands of dollars before, and now have it all become useless.

QUIT NOW
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 am

InnocentThoughts wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

That's funny cause I was watching Kamikaze's videos that he released just today and its pathetic to see how his once awesome ex tuned melee builds were absolutely shattered and useless after Intium.

Just one update crippled the entire game and all that money you spent before on bots is wasted. I can't imagine what it must feel like to have dropped thousands of dollars before, and now have it all become useless.

QUIT NOW

Im more sad about my mecha pride being SLAUGHTERED. My only joy of this game was killing moes and they took that from me.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:34 am

DONT WORRY GUYS, JUST ADAPT, AIR KILLS ZEROS EASY.

:3c
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am

not when Eris fags start comboing in mid air... and instant 200+ Damages you + Stun out of the sky....

Can't fly too high cuz you wont be able to hit, can't fly too low, eris is gonna rape you. although i've managed to swat people off the sky with Eris' normal attack + ex blade inferno... pretty sad really.

Although, same story could be told against people who use Red Squealer and that Daemon Mace. It just didnt have the explosive after attack.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sekki!
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:14 am

just registered to join the vote xD

here's my opinion on the zeros, on bullet points to enable easier reading :3

positive:
- even tho i dont really like resha design, overall both design is well done
- base idea of zero types aren't bad, if done well i think it can increase variety of gameplay
- well-marketed, it really seem like CS put a lot of effort in releasing both, which should be good in my opinion

negative:
- too much damage output with too few limitation
- too much survival abilities, not even that weak and they got their own custom dash, shield, and invisibility for eris
- too much capacity and slots, also slots on their internals which already improvable with cartridges
- too much cartridges, they got 2 bonus from start, and max 12 level, and has broad radar, its way too much i think
- makes more people leaving the game, some friends of mine is also on hiatus now ._.
- it divides us, those fights about zero types, they're breaking us apart even more
- no mechanical parts despite being called moebots, its even too "mystical" themed, i think its major issue since that indicates CB alr getting far off-track from its original plan

yes, my opinion is extremely weighted on the imbalance abilities of both zeros, since my issue with both is mostly on their performance in arena, i'd vote no, i don't like initium bots and still wishing CS would nerf both..

also, i agree with Adius, we should let people voice their own opinion and stop stereotyping people who has different opinions, just because they think differently doesn't mean they're being a fag, ignorant or hypocrite :3
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 am

Sekki! wrote:
also, i agree with Adius, we should let people voice their own opinion and stop stereotyping people who has different opinions, just because they think differently doesn't mean they're being a fag, ignorant or hypocrite :3

Urgh.

Again, and it's a very simple point that really shouldn't be lost to anyone (BUT I'LL RESUMMARIZE BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO I'M SUCH A NICE GUY), people are more than welcome to voice their opinions, NOBODY is stopping them or discouraging them, look at Aurum's take on the issue, I highly doubt anyone would think any less of him for it.

The "faggot" calling is SPECIFICALLY aimed at the Zero-type abusers in arena, those who you would EXPECT to be voting "Yes", people who are indifferent or ignorant of Zero-type's bullshit. These are the guys who are actively fucking the game up and not giving the slightest fuck, people who would happily tell you "DEAL WITH IT", "LEARN TO ADAPT, NOOBS", "MY MONEY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THEM", etc etc. So, again, people are not calling others "faggots" for having opposing opinions, they are simply making the reasonable assumption that "Yes" voters are faggots because... well, they are faggots, if you aren't, you are more than welcome to defend your point just like what Aurum has done.

And dear god, don't be patting Adius on the back, this is exactly what he's looking for with this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next