Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the Initium bots?

Go down 
+62
Nilla
Valkyrie
SoMotokuKarin
GA-45
adibbrian2
shadow_nekros
Aethernet
IronFist
Gerrion
Mew
SL the Pyro
machx
DavidRain
-blacky-
tehprognoob
Aethereal
Sekki!
InnocentThoughts
dsp
Hyoka
Sladezero
Flandyrll
Sugoi_Sugoi2
ziix
necrodrakath
NovaZero
boytitan2
donggyu
Falads
Strykerr
Suguri
Suki_Eve
mico034
Kuzuha
SeedZero
thehellamireading
Kobrakai
zerocl
Zentrino
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
mechaRev
Turkeysaur
Breaker-Z
Trill
mikuri
reVelske
Seele00
Nymph~
DarkChuky
fggt
SuperNova.pt
Retrias
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
resireth
rei_hunter
Stickboy
LostOne
Adius
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Yes.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
I don't care.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
No.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap68%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

And I cannot for the life of me figure out where people are getting this "sheep" view from, when the resha/eris shit is blatant as fuck and it doesn't take a lot of knowledge to form that particular opinion against them.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Jesus, you guys sure love walking in circles.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Circles are the best shapes.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Worst(Best?) thing is: they def plan on re-releasing em on a weekly garapon, reaping piles of money in the process.

Can't see any other reason why they haven't been balanced yet.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

hatsuharo wrote:
Worst(Best?) thing is: they def plan on re-releasing em on a weekly garapon, reaping piles of money in the process.

Can't see any other reason why they haven't been balanced yet.

The devs won't let them rebalance them.

EN GMs supposedly complained, and that's the dev response. :\
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 pm

reVelske wrote:
And I cannot for the life of me figure out where people are getting this "sheep" view from, when the resha/eris shit is blatant as fuck and it doesn't take a lot of knowledge to form that particular opinion against them.

the 19 ppl who said yes don't seem to agree with you. Have a good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

If you read through the posts and actually looked at who voted yes and for what reason you'd realize that they voted yes for reasons other than gameplay, such as looks/storyline. Or in Zentrino's case, he voted yes just because no one else has.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Trill wrote:
If you read through the posts and actually looked at who voted yes and for what reason you'd realize that they voted yes for reasons other than gameplay, such as looks/storyline. Or in Zentrino's case, he voted yes just because no one else has.

Uhm, Aurum said yes whilst something game-related, does that count?
Back to top Go down
BlueIridesence
Newcomer
Newcomer
BlueIridesence

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

really this topic should get locked as all it really does most of the time is flame bait imo. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

I kind of have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, the concept is really cool, and I like that they're trying new things like this. But even at my relatively below-average skill level, I knew before they were even out that they would break the game. I mean, come on. Moes hyped as much as they were, with all those traits that defy everything we knew about the game?

I haven't seen Resha much, but Eris...let's just say, I give up hope once I see her on my screen. If I'm not surrounded by allies when I see her, she WILL target me, she WILL catch me, and she WILL kill me, no matter what I'm using or where I am in relation to her. Granted, I use a lot of LND and ART lately and have hardly any tuned bots, but still.
Back to top Go down
BlueIridesence
Newcomer
Newcomer
BlueIridesence

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:08 am

Rathmana wrote:
I kind of have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, the concept is really cool, and I like that they're trying new things like this. But even at my relatively below-average skill level, I knew before they were even out that they would break the game. I mean, come on. Moes hyped as much as they were, with all those traits that defy everything we knew about the game?

I haven't seen Resha much, but Eris...let's just say, I give up hope once I see her on my screen. If I'm not surrounded by allies when I see her, she WILL target me, she WILL catch me, and she WILL kill me, no matter what I'm using or where I am in relation to her. Granted, I use a lot of LND and ART lately and have hardly any tuned bots, but still.

funfact. if you got nemlim mellow. spam her counter charge like a boss when eris is trying to melee you.

quite funny turning that super-high damage melee attack back on eris.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

Rathmana wrote:

heh...heh
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

BlueIridesence wrote:
Rathmana wrote:

funfact. if you got nemlim mellow. spam her counter charge like a boss when eris is trying to melee you.

quite funny turning that super-high damage melee attack back on eris.

That only works sometimes, though. x.x; And it takes a good amount of practice/timing to get it down right.

It is quite satisfying, even though I've never managed to kill an Eris that way yet.
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Adius wrote:
Rathmana wrote:

heh...heh

What's so funny? I'm not exactly super-rich, so I can't afford to extensively tune anything, and even when using my minimally-tuned bots, she will brutally murder me if the mood so strikes her. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kiraneko
Kiraneko

Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm

blame invisiwhores and vox reshas...

90ish% of the initium bots in CBen are either darkness hide or vox...

10ish% are glinters and support/melee...
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Rathmana wrote:
Adius wrote:
Rathmana wrote:

heh...heh

What's so funny? I'm not exactly super-rich, so I can't afford to extensively tune anything, and even when using my minimally-tuned bots, she will brutally murder me if the mood so strikes her. >_>
oh, even with fully tuned bots, they'll sodomize you anyways
Also, my friend:
>adius
AHUE
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7