Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the Initium bots?

Go down 
+62
Nilla
Valkyrie
SoMotokuKarin
GA-45
adibbrian2
shadow_nekros
Aethernet
IronFist
Gerrion
Mew
SL the Pyro
machx
DavidRain
-blacky-
tehprognoob
Aethereal
Sekki!
InnocentThoughts
dsp
Hyoka
Sladezero
Flandyrll
Sugoi_Sugoi2
ziix
necrodrakath
NovaZero
boytitan2
donggyu
Falads
Strykerr
Suguri
Suki_Eve
mico034
Kuzuha
SeedZero
thehellamireading
Kobrakai
zerocl
Zentrino
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
mechaRev
Turkeysaur
Breaker-Z
Trill
mikuri
reVelske
Seele00
Nymph~
DarkChuky
fggt
SuperNova.pt
Retrias
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
resireth
rei_hunter
Stickboy
LostOne
Adius
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Yes.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
I don't care.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
No.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap68%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Oh come on, why the hate for the characters?

Hardly their fault that they are broken as shit and badly designed.

>hardly their fault

They're pixels.

Last time I checked, pixels do not have feelings, nor can read/hear all the hate around them.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Trill wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

>hardly their fault

They're pixels.

Last time I checked, pixels do not have feelings, nor can read/hear all the hate around them.
Hey, fuck you. My 2D waifus exist in my heart, just because you can't wrap your pleb mind around the evolved concept of waifuism doesn't mean you need to insult them!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm

^QFT

Crim is my Waifu. All her knockoffs are also my Waifus
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Trill wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

>hardly their fault

They're pixels.

Hey, fuck you. My 2D waifus exist in my heart, just because you can't wrap your pleb mind around the evolved concept of waifuism doesn't mean you need to insult them!

Lol really you have a waifu now or just trying to be funny
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Trill wrote:

>hardly their fault

They're pixels.

Lol really you have a waifu now or just trying to be funny
I was hoping that one was obvious enough Embarassed

Though, I don't hold anything against the concept of it, I don't think I could live with something I could never touch.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:

Eris? I can accept her.
Resha? She's too many levels of broken and badly needs an adjustment.

Exactly my thoughts but, no one seems o believe me.

Of course it's opinions.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Quote :
The only method I know of to deal with a Resha quickly is to sneak up behind her with an Alphag and pump her full of dakka.

Saddly she had the Broad Radar cartridge, so your chances to do that are lower...

Quote :
Resha's main-disabler, Vox Atlus, is deserving of its own blurb. Even at minimum level, Vox Atlus can do upwards of 100 damage on impact, and does gradual damage to you and anyone close enough to you with its lingering AOE explosion that stunlocks you, leaving you vulnerable to a Meluc shotgun-beam pounding.

One way to avoid it, if you see it coming, is the bit invulnerability (you know, the same one you do on Haku's nuke attack).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :
The only method I know of to deal with a Resha quickly is to sneak up behind her with an Alphag and pump her full of dakka.

Saddly she had the Broad Radar cartridge, so your chances to do that are lower...

Quote :
Resha's main-disabler, Vox Atlus, is deserving of its own blurb. Even at minimum level, Vox Atlus can do upwards of 100 damage on impact, and does gradual damage to you and anyone close enough to you with its lingering AOE explosion that stunlocks you, leaving you vulnerable to a Meluc shotgun-beam pounding.

One way to avoid it, if you see it coming, is the bit invulnerability (you know, the same one you do on Haku's nuke attack).

The arrow will still hit you and the AoE afterwards will bulletjam/damage you all the same.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm

yeah, altho the initial damage it self is massive but the most annoying part is debuff and dat stunlock on air on top of long lasting splash AoE which go thruu shield..

Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 am

no, no no no and no again

a bot that dont require any skill to play with, just 2 dead brain cells locked on right click and move forward, to do the job is a NO.

even if some players can die without even killing a lily with a burner (yes, I killed an Eris with just a long burner at my lily . . . surprisingly the player was thinking it was needed to bump lily first then start the attack, what he also failed to do some 5 times and failed again when hit me and couldnt attack untill my lily died so he really deserved to die, not even 2 dead brain cells at his "brain" aka void) or killing eris or resha with a fag air trolling from high place (Feng), I cant play shino anymore when they are there, also if you need to get close, the eris/resha player have to be brain dead or no brain cells (like the situation I mentioned).

so, again, no no no no and no.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:02 am

Do you have resha adius?

Probably do secretly lol.

I knew CB was fucking with us after rouche was released. Yeah, it took me that long to realize it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 am

Aethernet wrote:
Do you have resha adius?

Probably do secretly lol.

I knew CB was fucking with us after rouche was released. Yeah, it took me that long to realize it.

He does
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 am

The funny thing is, he actually thinks that the people who voted yes truly are 19% of the commu, while it obviously ain't. Like 75% of the commu left loooooong before this thread was made. Oh and, like 75% of the commu of CB don't even look here. The only people who stay/have stayed in CB are faggots with Resheris.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 am

Last thing I want to read before Da day I have a important date is fenrir saying something intelligent, FUCK WE ARE ALL DEAD THE WORLDS GONA END =\.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Last thing I want to read before Da day I have a important date is fenrir saying something intelligent, FUCK WE ARE ALL DEAD THE WORLDS GONA END =\.

his immaginary numbers dont even make sense to begin with, how is it an intelligent post that way ?
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

his immaginary numbers dont even make sense to begin with, how is it an intelligent post that way ?

those numbers have an error percentage of like 20% , so sure, took them as valid
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 am

[mention][/mention] wrote:
The funny thing is, he actually thinks that the people who voted yes truly are 19% of the commu, while it obviously ain't. Like 75% of the commu left loooooong before this thread was made. Oh and, like 75% of the commu of CB don't even look here. The only people who stay/have stayed in CB are faggots with Resheris.

YEP MY GIRLS DAY WAS BAD FUCKING TERRIBLE YOU JINXED HER DAY NICE JOB ASSHOLE.
Back to top Go down
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 am

Almost all my friends quit CB ever since those two bots came out.
I want to sing Lonely - Akon .

I'm Mr Lonely.....
Back to top Go down
GA-45
GA-45

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:05 pm

I get panicked every time I see one! xp

I don't mind fighting them even though I don't own one ...(I did roll for them though) :3
I think they just need to be toned down a bit in stats.

I vote yes.

- peace!
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 am

why do you think cosmic break is cosmic break cause its broken xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

SoMotokuKarin wrote:

best post made in this thread. Nothing can top this, even not opinions of players who were labelled as "haters/ragers/UC purists"
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
SoMotokuKarin wrote:

best post made in this thread. Nothing can top this, even not opinions of players who were labelled as "haters/ragers/UC purists"

Even though stating the obvious fact that CosmicBreak is obviously broken has nothing to do with the topic being whether or not he/she likes the Initium moes.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Trill wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
SoMotokuKarin wrote:

Even though stating the obvious fact that CosmicBreak is obviously broken has nothing to do with the topic being whether or not he/she likes the Initium moes.

And what if I were to say that this whole thread reminds me of past rants concerning sugoi girls, mialy, eve, Aila & Fia? The first moe that I recognized to be OP was Resha, then Eris. It's amusing if you think about eager ppl were to say moes are broken the second they are released. I voted "no", because they made the arena less fun to play in. Tho I must say that I think that there are ppl in this community that aren't really thinking for themselves: copying ppl's opinions doesn't make you someone who has a point, it just makes you a sheep of the herd.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:07 pm

>yfw they were broken at the time, it's called Power Creep for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I recently started playing again (sosad2day) and well; anyone who doesn't think these two bots are ridiculous is in denial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next