Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the Initium bots?

Go down 
+62
Nilla
Valkyrie
SoMotokuKarin
GA-45
adibbrian2
shadow_nekros
Aethernet
IronFist
Gerrion
Mew
SL the Pyro
machx
DavidRain
-blacky-
tehprognoob
Aethereal
Sekki!
InnocentThoughts
dsp
Hyoka
Sladezero
Flandyrll
Sugoi_Sugoi2
ziix
necrodrakath
NovaZero
boytitan2
donggyu
Falads
Strykerr
Suguri
Suki_Eve
mico034
Kuzuha
SeedZero
thehellamireading
Kobrakai
zerocl
Zentrino
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
mechaRev
Turkeysaur
Breaker-Z
Trill
mikuri
reVelske
Seele00
Nymph~
DarkChuky
fggt
SuperNova.pt
Retrias
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
resireth
rei_hunter
Stickboy
LostOne
Adius
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Yes.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
I don't care.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
No.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
and there is people with diferent feelings....

And I bet Zero-type abusers are very considerate of their helpless victims' feelings when they are busy bashing their brains in and patting themselves on the back over their well earned game warrior/destroyer/etc.

Back to top Go down
mico034
mico034

Male Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

NO. I see total noob players get to the monthly top 50 ranking. No
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

I like their character design, despite it's clichéness.
I hate the fact that they broke the game.
Not even worth logging on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 pm

the one positive thing about this thread is that now people can clearly see a number to whats going on in CBEN...

and now you can use the stats in this thread to support your argument and protest against the zeroes...

before people were just plainly arguing... i felt bad for the "1%" that kept trying to argue against the masses... but it turned out there is more than just 1% that actually appreciate the zeroes ... so maybe that is something to be said... so next time before you say "everyone hates the zeroes"... you'll reconsider
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

It's nauseating seeing bad players get 8~12k damage 0 cost games by rolling their faces on their keyboards.

It was irritating for me to have to waste as much as two minutes and nearly all my ammo on one should-be-free-kill melee just because she could stack all-guard, CV, and shielding effects for a pseudo-godmode and turtle forever wherever she wanted.

It vexed me that players that normally wouldn't even get so much as a scratch on my bots before dying could take off 25~100% of my HP just because they were using a zero type.

Above all it's ridiculous how statistically superior they are to every bot prior.

The only saving grace to anyone still playing in EN is how braindead the people using zeros are. God help you all if it had good players that knew what they were doing.

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 pm

they have just too much feature packed in small-solid-space, also rich of abusable bugs/broken feature
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I love how the whole reason Adius made this thread wasn't for some number bullshit, but we all know it was because he wants to justify his Zero bot usage. He can deny it, and we know he will, but thats obviously the real reason why he made this whole thread. Faggots everywhere trying to be smart and justify zero bot abuse by doing retarded things. This thread is such an example.

Also its pretty obvious thats the reason for this thread because if Adius really was a dangerously intelligent undergrad student, he would realize that 75% of the playerbase doesn't even come to this site so taking any kind of poll here is pretty useless. Unless of course his signature is a lie and he really is an idiot, but I'm going to assume he is smarter that that.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Strykerr wrote:
I love how the whole reason Adius made this thread wasn't for some number bullshit, but we all know it was because he wants to justify his Zero bot usage. He can deny it, and we know he will, but thats obviously the real reason why he made this whole thread. Faggots everywhere trying to be smart and justify zero bot abuse by doing retarded things. This thread is such an example.

Also its pretty obvious thats the reason for this thread because if Adius really was a dangerously intelligent undergrad student, he would realize that 75% of the playerbase doesn't even come to this site so taking any kind of poll here is pretty useless. Unless of course his signature is a lie and he really is an idiot, but I'm going to assume he is smarter that that.

okay stryker... you can think w/e you want... all i wanted to do was keep the peace because i realized this game was dying and i truly enjoy playing this game so i didnt want the population to diminish anymore than it already has

check out the rest of the forum b4 u start posting shit like this

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8670-yo

oh and btw... i never said i dont use my resha... did i once state i dont have a zero or i dont use it?

if your hating ...hate on the right shit

Spoiler:

dont attack the person when trying to justify your points... fallacy 101

btw... "75% of the playerbase doesnt come to this site" ... you know what sampling is retard

i love how everyone always bring up an acronym i made to try to attack me... you a funny guy

btw... if u can find a more constructive way for discussing zeroes/initium bots then you should do it... i dont see you doing shit so u should go back to fapping in a corner and stfu
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Adius wrote:
Spoiler:

So basically what you are saying is that you don't deny that you want to use Resha without any hate? Also you didn't seem to understand that less than 100 people doesnt represent the population. This thread is 100% bullshit and in reality, all it is doing is exposing more and more faggots. All the people that are saying yes, yea they are faggots, unless its for a legit reason like Aurum's. And I do read the rest of the forum. I don't understand what that has to do with you trying to justify your zero bot usage. Oh wait. what's that, a guide on how to build eris made by a faggot for faggots. Is that what you want me to read? To know that there are other faggots out there?
On all seriousness though, drop the bullshit. This thread is 100% unnecessary and its just creating more hate as shown by the 2 pages of arguments between you are reVelske. This thread is just you among others trying to imply resha and eris arent broken.
Adius wrote:
before people were just plainly arguing... i felt bad for the "1%" that kept trying to argue against the masses... but it turned out there is more than just 1% that actually appreciate the zeroes ... so maybe that is something to be said... so next time before you say "everyone hates the zeroes"... you'll reconsider
What you said right there shows your whole motive for this thread. Don't deny it, the evidence is right there, said by YOU.
And before you deny how you aren't part of that population that appreciates the zeroes, don't pull something out of your ass. Throughout this whole thread, the tone of all your comments and your arguments with reVelske point towards you are on the side of the faggots. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Strykerr wrote:
Adius wrote:
Spoiler:

So basically what you are saying is that you don't deny that you want to use Resha without any hate? Also you didn't seem to understand that less than 100 people doesnt represent the population. This thread is 100% bullshit and in reality, all it is doing is exposing more and more faggots. All the people that are saying yes, yea they are faggots, unless its for a legit reason like Aurum's. And I do read the rest of the forum. I don't understand what that has to do with you trying to justify your zero bot usage. Oh wait. what's that, a guide on how to build eris made by a faggot for faggots. Is that what you want me to read? To know that there are other faggots out there?
On all seriousness though, drop the bullshit. This thread is 100% unnecessary and its just creating more hate as shown by the 2 pages of arguments between you are reVelske. This thread is just you among others trying to imply resha and eris arent broken.
Adius wrote:
What you said right there shows your whole motive for this thread. Don't deny it, the evidence is right there, said by YOU.
And before you deny how you aren't part of that population that appreciates the zeroes, don't pull something out of your ass. Throughout this whole thread, the tone of all your comments and your arguments with reVelske point towards you are on the side of the faggots. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.

if you have read what i wrote to reveske... all i wanted him to get is that people shouldnt coerce other people in to thinking like them... you're a prime example of someone who is not willing to allow other people to have their own opinions

im not trying to imply or mask anything in any of my arguments... i thought i was clear when i said:

-I don't like how zeroes have decreased the population
-I don't like how zeroes have segregated the population

the populations are divided up into "i hate zeroes" and the rest... but it is clear that the amount of people that hate zeroes are significant enough to drown out the voices of everyone else's ... and that really bugs the shit out of me because i cant believe you guys are just trying to coerce and silence everyone who have a slightly different thought than your own... this is beyond anything ive seen... half of you wont accept that other people have opinions that differ from yours... and the example ive been using over and over again is...

"you like zeroes? you're a zero user? ... automatic faggot"

is this what you guys really fken think?... you guys arent even disagreeing anymore... you guys are literally coercing people to think the same way you do... thats fken messed up

Last edited by Adius on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm not gonna bother quoting that post full of bullshit. Like you give a fuck about the community. All you do is rage at how everyone else sucks and you are so much better than them. Also I believe I'm not mistaken, but there ARE HARD FACTS that resheris is broken. Its NOT an opinion anymore. Its a COLD HARD FACT. Just by not realizing that proves you think its alright to use them. So I'm going to say it again. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Strykerr wrote:
I'm not gonna bother quoting that post full of bullshit. Like you give a fuck about the community. All you do is rage at how everyone else sucks and you are so much better than them. Also I believe I'm not mistaken, but there ARE HARD FACTS that resheris is broken. Its NOT an opinion anymore. Its a COLD HARD FACT. Just by not realizing that proves you think its alright to use them. So I'm going to say it again. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.

did i say they are not broken? did i say people shouldnt use them? people can do whatever they want. who the fk are you... why the fk should ppl listen to your two cents

you fken just come along and fken point fingers at me... why dont u just fken admit u have a problem with me fken using resha ... i can fken swallow that more than this fken bullshit you're feeding me... you could have done a more fken humble thing and pm me if you have such a problem with me... but if you want to disturb shit then w/e...

im not trying to do any honorable thing... im just trying to stop the senseless arguments... but i can see that people rather be butthurt about resha and eris than talk about it... so hopefully you guys have some lube or lotion or something cuz ur butthurt probably wont end anytime soon... at the very least the community could have come up with a meaningful discussion on this topic instead of all this rage but i can see that's not going to happen with all these finger pointing and blaming people for this and that

Last edited by Adius on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

I love how you don't realize that you are three weeks late for any civilized discussion. We all lost our patience and got fed up with this shit after the first update after Zero's were released. Where were you when we all tried hard to find suitable solutions to Resheris and came up with very limited option. And no, I feel like I should make your implications public. If you have a problem with that solve it somehow. I don't give a fuck. Try and hunt me on cb, but you won't be able to even touch me. Also unlike you. I WILL admit I have a problem with you using resha. I have a problem with all Resheris. Now why don't you follow my footsteps and accept the fact that you made this thread to justify your zero bot usage. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Strykerr wrote:
I love how you don't realize that you are three weeks late for any civilized discussion. We all lost our patience and got fed up with this shit after the first update after Zero's were released. Where were you when we all tried hard to find suitable solutions to Resheris and came up with very limited option. And no, I feel like I should make your implications public. If you have a problem with that solve it somehow. I don't give a fuck. Try and hunt me on cb, but you won't be able to even touch me. Also unlike you. I WILL admit I have a problem with you using resha. I have a problem with all Resheris. Now why don't you follow my footsteps and accept the fact that you made this thread to justify your zero bot usage. Don't deny this shit. Accept it.

trying to maintain the shit in efb
Back to top Go down
Falads
Falads

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, the Initium update was something I once thought was a line that CS would never cross. Before the Initium update, despite how much everyone whined incessantly about balance before, that was paradise then compared to the state of the game currently.

Worse is how some people are actually denying the fact that Resha and Eris are gamebreakingly OP. Only justifications are vague answers that aren't even really solutions like "use airs and fly far away..." or "just run the fuck away when you see them...". Then there are people who show builds to counter said OP bots that most likely not everyone will have available, or bother wasting their time making said builds because they won't even be guaranteed to work well against one let alone a whole team of Resha and Eris.

So I voted no.
Which is why I'm taking a break from this game indefinitely until they get nerfed or until this game dies.

Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

I have to agree with Adius arguments here so far...

Adius, it's kind of pointless to have any civilized discussions by people traumatized by Initium.

Falads, good for you, have a good break.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

this is impossible... people are just purely attacking me... okay... w/e i understand now after talking it over with strykker on chat... there is no way to change these people's mindset...

Spoiler:

you can call me whatever name you want ("egotistical")... but at the end of the day... if you look over the fact that you dont like me... and you actually read the thread with an open mind... i was just trying to be nice... i wanted everyone to stop hating

forget it...this game is going to die... this was my last effort of trying to get everyone to calm down and think things through calmly... i just wanted everyone to come back to the game and i wanted everything to be back to how it was before the initium update... but the community is beyond anything i can do... i wish i could have helped out more but i guess

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Uh, as if Adius would ever be interested on anyone's approval to use what he wants to use.

But hating/despise Resheris users is...well, guess it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm

this thread is equal to the thread of Nerf, where he said that AG homing blaster required "aim"
nuff sayin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Uh, as if Adius would ever be interested on anyone's approval to use what he wants to use.

so does this means ur hating on people like adhom and koi too? or am i just that special?
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Adius wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

so does this means ur hating on people like adhom and koi too? or am i just that special?

lol

I'll just say there's people who can give you hell regardless of which bot they use, I might be mad at them as much but never reaching the same "blind rage" nobodies and prominent fags' attitude incite (like Predalien, Reve's favorite).
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

People that said "yes" own initium bots.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

People that said "yes" could also be air mains that only farm bad players and think that Resha/Eris are universally okay because of that. I could flood this post with screenshots of me getting 2~3k damage per life against zero-heavy teams, stick my head up my ass, and vomit "lawl deez bawts r so balenssd get betur at da gayme gaiz". But that would be such a humongous lie, you can't consider Erisha balanced just because it's mostly bad players that are behind them.

mico034 wrote:
NO. I see total noob players get to the monthly top 50 ranking. No
Uh, top 50 monthly is rank point based, it's just who spams arena the most. It's always been ~95% bad players.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:20 am

Me and XZ quit. When have u ever seen me or xz QQ about a bot there that broken.

I said Eve was op but that was more of a haveing little flaws thing not a OP as in insta kill everything. Way back

And said rouche was op in a smart users hands.

Zero type bots are a fucking joke not to call op make melee lands useless damn near. Resha can do anti air and has hax shield, Both can decimate most lands and arts.

Honestly if some one tried with them they can get 5k dmg with 0 cost with little effort each game in a short amount of time.

Your a fucking joke for not calling em OP.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 am

IIRC Resheris are so OP, even JP players are angry. Bear in mind that JP players are the kind of players that can easily down Aquila Girls like they would a flying LND.

When you think about that, you kinda get the whole idea of Initium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next