Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the Initium bots?

Go down 
+62
Nilla
Valkyrie
SoMotokuKarin
GA-45
adibbrian2
shadow_nekros
Aethernet
IronFist
Gerrion
Mew
SL the Pyro
machx
DavidRain
-blacky-
tehprognoob
Aethereal
Sekki!
InnocentThoughts
dsp
Hyoka
Sladezero
Flandyrll
Sugoi_Sugoi2
ziix
necrodrakath
NovaZero
boytitan2
donggyu
Falads
Strykerr
Suguri
Suki_Eve
mico034
Kuzuha
SeedZero
thehellamireading
Kobrakai
zerocl
Zentrino
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
mechaRev
Turkeysaur
Breaker-Z
Trill
mikuri
reVelske
Seele00
Nymph~
DarkChuky
fggt
SuperNova.pt
Retrias
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
resireth
rei_hunter
Stickboy
LostOne
Adius
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Yes.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
I don't care.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
No.
Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap68%Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

reVelske wrote:
Sekki! wrote:
also, i agree with Adius, we should let people voice their own opinion and stop stereotyping people who has different opinions, just because they think differently doesn't mean they're being a fag, ignorant or hypocrite :3

Urgh.

Again, and it's a very simple point that really shouldn't be lost to anyone (BUT I'LL RESUMMARIZE BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO I'M SUCH A NICE GUY), people are more than welcome to voice their opinions, NOBODY is stopping them or discouraging them, look at Aurum's take on the issue, I highly doubt anyone would think any less of him for it.

The "faggot" calling is SPECIFICALLY aimed at the Zero-type abusers in arena, those who you would EXPECT to be voting "Yes", people who are indifferent or ignorant of Zero-type's bullshit. These are the guys who are actively fucking the game up and not giving the slightest fuck, people who would happily tell you "DEAL WITH IT", "LEARN TO ADAPT, NOOBS", "MY MONEY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THEM", etc etc. So, again, people are not calling others "faggots" for having opposing opinions, they are simply making the reasonable assumption that "Yes" voters are faggots because... well, they are faggots, if you aren't, you are more than welcome to defend your point just like what Aurum has done.

And dear god, don't be patting Adius on the back, this is exactly what he's looking for with this thread.

im not looking for praises... im not looking to defend myself because i have/use resha... i dont even know how to convince the rest of this forum that i was just trying to have a meaningful discussion instead of the usual rage about initium

forget it... i understand that it was wrong that i made the thread cuz apparently way too many people seem to hate me and wasnt open minded enough to read the thread without bias

ill say this again... i like this game a lot... i just wanted everyone to stop hating... i didnt want the game to die... hate me all you want... but this was what i truly wanted to happen out of this thread... stop hating... stop quitting...go back and play... that's all
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 am

This is something Id exspect from some one with the mental capacity of Alpherior to make. That saddens me =\.
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 am

@OP: "No."

I also would not mind having all zero bots removed, and be given the option to have them replaced with any existing moebot that are not specifically event rewards (seraph/eve chibi, swimsuit ion, you get the idea). All tune materials spent on erisha (regardless of success/fail) will also be completely refunded.

I intensely dislike the idea of refunding with Rt because x amount of Rt does not guarantee you a moebot under any circumstances.

Obviously, the other conditions is that you can't exchange for another zero, and the count for the current rare gara campaign will not be altered.

At this point nothing you could ask for in exchange can possibly be worse than erisha anyway.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am

Adius wrote:
im not looking for praises... im not looking to defend myself because i have/use resha... i dont even know how to convince the rest of this forum that i was just trying to have a meaningful discussion instead of the usual rage about initium
It'd be pretty hard to have a discussion about Initium, since all it did was make everyone hate CyberStep even more, as if they couldn't garner any more hatred. I mean really, what's there to discuss? Resheris are pretty much auto-win girls, a brain-dead monkey can win the game with them, 99% of all the builds are rendered useless because of them, thereby considering the amount of money players spent in CB prior to Initium wasted, and they're so broken that even Japan is calling bull. Plus, like Fia and Aila, they don't even fit the darn setting.

Quote :
forget it... i understand that it was wrong that i made the thread cuz apparently way too many people seem to hate me and wasnt open minded enough to read the thread without bias
Yuh huh. Bias. Sure.

Quote :
ill say this again... i like this game a lot... i just wanted everyone to stop hating... i didnt want the game to die... hate me all you want... but this was what i truly wanted to happen out of this thread... stop hating... stop quitting...go back and play... that's all
Didn't come off like that when I read the past few pages full of arguments. And why bother trying to play at this point when the only way to even stand a chance in the game now is to hurr-durr the whole way with Resheris?

Only way for your idealism to prevail is if CyberStep somehow shapes up and actually listens to the playerbase, but that's as likely as Boytitan liking moe.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 am

I like Resha and Eris, tbh

I don't like their stats and weapons.

Back to top Go down
-blacky-
Newcomer
Newcomer
-blacky-

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

>Adius

stopped reading there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sekki!
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

reVelske wrote:

Again, and it's a very simple point that really shouldn't be lost to anyone (BUT I'LL RESUMMARIZE BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO I'M SUCH A NICE GUY), people are more than welcome to voice their opinions, NOBODY is stopping them or discouraging them, look at Aurum's take on the issue, I highly doubt anyone would think any less of him for it.

The "faggot" calling is SPECIFICALLY aimed at the Zero-type abusers in arena,]those who you would EXPECT to be voting "Yes", people who are indifferent or ignorant of Zero-type's bullshit. These are the guys who are actively fucking the game up and not giving the slightest fuck, people who would happily tell you "DEAL WITH IT", "LEARN TO ADAPT, NOOBS", "MY MONEY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THEM", etc etc. So, again, people are not calling others "faggots" for having opposing opinions, they are simply making the reasonable assumption that "Yes" voters are faggots because... well, they are faggots, if you aren't, you are more than welcome to defend your point just like what Aurum has done.
first, yes i fully understand you welcome anyone who wants to voice their opinions. see my post, i only state that i agree with Adius' opinion on this matter, and i'm not specifically aiming that at you, though i do have some things to point out to your arguments.
i think your aim at that word faggot is too unspecific.. yes i can understand why you call those who spam zero and say "HURRDURR ADAPT" are faggots, but i disagree to your statement that those who are indifferent and ignorant are faggots too.

some people don't have many problem with them (yes, i too think that most of them are air users) thus feeling indifferent about them, but that doesn't mean they're being a faggot. those who are ignorant because they're okay with initium in arena because they still like/enjoy the game and not because they can spam/abuse it are not necessarily faggot too, right?
because they're being honest that they don't feel anything about this game's horrible condition doesn't mean all of them are being an ignorant faggot.

and, i know its hard to accept, but faggots are part of CB playerbase as well, they have right to voice their opinion too even if their opinion are opposing the majority or pissing us off,
we're trying to get solid and legit proof on our opinions of initium bots, trying to provide clear display how many of us actually likes it or not, aren't we? that's all in it, stop adding various unrelated and personal assumptions, whether you think thread starter's intention behind this is bad or not is unrelated and should be irrelevant to the discussion, what matters is we can use this for good, and that's good enough.

reVelske wrote:
And dear god, don't be patting Adius on the back, this is exactly what he's looking for with this thread

i dont know if you know adius alot that you know he has some bad behaviour and whatnot that i don't know of, but from my point of view as stranger, i'm sorry for this, but it looks more like you think "negatively" of other people's goodwill by doing that.
when you want to do something good you sure don't want ppl to think you have "ill will" on it, right? that's what i'm talking about, stop getting "negative" ideas from people's actions, what matters is whether the action is good or not.

and as i mentioned earlier, whether i praise him or not should be irrelevant as well. if you don't like him, you're free to not praise him. personally i think he deserves some since i see what he attempts to do is actually have good purpose for us, and i think we shouldn't badmouthing any good thing ppl trying to do since that's just going to discourage ppl to do good thing.
yeah, people are free to have opinion whether they like someone or not, but we should put aside those feelings in assessing what other people do, and in discussions :3

at least now we have real and solid statistical data to strengthen our arguments, not just some made-up facts. don't you think that it'll benefit us, the "majority" who dislike zero because we "claim" that most of us don't like it? its just going to prove that our "claim" is right, assuming we do assume this matter correctly, right?
and i do know that solid real statistical data like vote results worth a lot more than report of strikes or scattered complaints for "higher-ups" of companies in decision making, since it is straightforward and allow them to view unbiased, more trustworthy data for them to considerate seriously.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
not when Eris fags start comboing in mid air... and instant 200+ Damages you + Stun out of the sky....

Can't fly too high cuz you wont be able to hit, can't fly too low, eris is gonna rape you. although i've managed to swat people off the sky with Eris' normal attack + ex blade inferno... pretty sad really.

Although, same story could be told against people who use Red Squealer and that Daemon Mace. It just didnt have the explosive after attack.

yes u r right.. when I'm not playing in Crazy Rush mode, I use Eris like If she is Ivis and I can hit Airs without problem.... then range of her melee its tooo high...

As some posted:
- The bots are good, they are beauties...
- The problem its that they are OP... remove the OP and all will say oohhh they are so cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Sekki! wrote:

some people don't have many problem with them (yes, i too think that most of them are air users) thus feeling indifferent about them, but that doesn't mean they're being a faggot.

Indifferent to the damage Zero-type has done to the game, not indifferent to Zero-type's presence.

Sekki! wrote:
those who are ignorant because they're okay with initium in arena because they still like/enjoy the game and not because they can spam/abuse it are not necessarily faggot too, right?

I suppose you are right, "mentally crippled" would be a more fitting term for those. Sure, it might be a little harsh for those who simply might not be old enough to really understand situation, buuuut we'll roll with it anyways!

As for everything else, *shrugs*, sure I suppose? It's kinda hard for me to say anything else when you are responding to my snarky comments in such serious and sensible manner. :V
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 pm

I'll just go ahead and say what I think CS is doing, and ignore the argiements on top. Cs is tryong to keep the new players from leaving after they reach square rank because the gaps between the restricted level rooms and the normal arenas is too great. So CS creates brain dead stuff for nubs that require no existing knowledge of the game to do well as long as you pay. But the problem with this Idea is they can't make it exclusive for nubs or the old players will whine. Then another bigger problem occurs the nubs still can't do that well to make them stick to the game, so they create Zero Types that are so broken that nubs can counter anything that comes their way. This can be seen by the way they made the zero types skill tree. They made it so that the zero types had quick jump and tough runner at the start because no nub would know enough about the game to use them, so they make it a default cart. Problem is with these new zero types their abilities and limitation balance is so whack that the limitation become non existant when you use their abilities.(Eris 3 sec fly time, is incoherent thanks to the range of the tracking mellee. Reshas ability to stun anything in sight and disable their main weps. All the Zero types have some kind of debuff in their attacks that would render the existing top tier bots crap tier, because they can disable any form of retaliation in 1 click while still doing crap tones of damage. Then theres the problem of old players with existing knowledge of the game abusing zero types.(the faggots that we seem to call)
I have a Resha but I didn't tune it and didn't level it because of how broken it is. I even junked it for awhile untill I realized that CS needs the moes that count in the rare robo campaign to be in your garage to count.(clan mate told me, not sure if its true but better safe than sorry, I want that school elisa. =3 that after sex hip) In all honesty if CS made the new Zero types support types like what some of the players said(Resha goving sheild and vox altus only doing melfi tier arrow rain stun and damage. Eris giving invisibility and having Ivis tier damage and stun while not disabling any form of retaliation.) it would encourage more team work. Nubs that get Resha would give sheilds to key players Eris would invis other land players and sneak behind enemy lines to attack, ect, ect. But CS didn't think this through so they dug theor own graves...
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:33 pm

As an AIR player I don't feel Zeroes as badly as the other Types; I'm more concerned with Fia's fucking huge shot, but when Eris jumps up and melees my Seraph out of the Air there's a problem. I got no problems with Vanguards doing that, but the insanity of that combo is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 pm

DavidRain wrote:
-wall of text-
Press Enter next time, please.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 am

NovaZero wrote:
DavidRain wrote:
-wall of text-
Press Enter next time, please.
And then the random comment that has nothing to do with the topic arrives because he has nothing better to add. (b=.=)b

Might I also add that on top of all the stuff above the nubs zero types still get steam rolled by the veteran players. Of amd don't forget the meta game change in japan that pisses my japanese friends off, atleast 50% of the bots used there are land types before the zeroes were added. Now all these lands can't do shet but get last place even if its top tier and fully tuned. Now most players spam airs and all fat art users are gone. The remaining arts are either mialy or fia. The only mellee players that do well now are zero types or very skilled assasin type players. No more herp derp mellee rushers that get top places.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:35 am

DavidRain wrote:
And then the random comment that has nothing to do with the topic arrives because he has nothing better to add. (b=.=)b
Except that it kinda does because your lack of spacing made it difficult to read your post and thereby, making it just as difficult to understand what you were saying.

Instead you choose to flip me off. Whatever, I doubt you'd be the considerate kind.

Anyway, I read your post, as painful as it was to get through. I question why CyberStep would want to release such stupidly simple and powerful characters when they really didn't need to, given the average skill level in Japan. It's just not necessary at all, since average JP players are better skilled. Even in CBEN, it is unnecessary, since the fault mostly lies at the hopelessly inept players refusing to make decent builds(or for that matter, actually get better at playing) and relying on hurr-durr level bots that require no skill whatsoever, like Aquila Girl, Mialy and currently, Resha and Eris.

If the less-skilled players really wanted to increase their chances of winning, the better solution would be to try and improve their own skills, not give them bigger guns. Because when the latter happens too much, it just ruins everything.

Quote :
No more herp derp mellee rushers that get top places.
Yes because Resha and Eris are more herp derp than the Vanguards, the Sugoi Girls(barring Squidol Girl) and Mialy.

Last edited by NovaZero on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 am

DavidRain wrote:
>paragraphs
>2012
This is all I got from that.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 am

Suguri wrote:
DavidRain wrote:
>paragraphs
>2012
This is all I got from that.
Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sekki!
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

reVelske wrote:

Indifferent to the damage Zero-type has done to the game, not indifferent to Zero-type's presence.
maybe you mean like feels "i spam zero and its fine, i dont care what i cause"? =w=
reVelske wrote:

I suppose you are right, "mentally crippled" would be a more fitting term for those. Sure, it might be a little harsh for those who simply might not be old enough to really understand situation, buuuut we'll roll with it anyways!

As for everything else, *shrugs*, sure I suppose? It's kinda hard for me to say anything else when you are responding to my snarky comments in such serious and sensible manner. :V

wht about the ppl who still play the game, feel nothing, but don't roll? even if some still roll i don't think rolling is bad too, its probably just their personal preferences, like they see what makes them wants to roll, not always because they want to troll ppl ._.
well my issues here is more to how many you label them as fag first.. but oh well, at least you still accepting opinions of those who says different, thats good :3

@DavidRain
as others said, spacing, its difficult to read a lot of sentences in 1 go without little spaces in between ._.
finished reading too, and im afraid i cant comment much at this.. also partially because maybe i cant grasp many thing you want to say due to minimal spacing @_@

yeah, its possible CS became overly confident and release those 2 so that "newbies" can cope up easily, and its going too far.. but personally i think its due to the "marketing" done at initium, all those videos, new type hypes etc, they want to make it "special" and unfortunately they do it wrong, resulting in what we experience now

also,
do any of you think that when we have more voters we can make a formal email to CS with this data as proof? i was thinking that maybe by having this vote results in formal email they can at least consider more.. its not guaranteed to work but i think it might work and there's nothing to lose in trying :O
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 am

NovaZero wrote:
DavidRain wrote:
Except that it kinda does because your lack of spacing made it difficult to read your post and thereby, making it just as difficult to understand what you were saying.

Instead you choose to flip me off. Whatever, I doubt you'd be the considerate kind.

Anyway, I read your post, as painful as it was to get through. I question why CyberStep would want to release such stupidly simple and powerful characters when they really didn't need to, given the average skill level in Japan. It's just not necessary at all, since average JP players are better skilled. Even in CBEN, it is unnecessary, since the fault mostly lies at the hopelessly inept players refusing to make decent builds(or for that matter, actually get better at playing) and relying on hurr-durr level bots that require no skill whatsoever, like Aquila Girl, Mialy and currently, Resha and Eris.

If the less-skilled players really wanted to increase their chances of winning, the better solution would be to try and improve their own skills, not give them bigger guns. Because when the latter happens too much, it just ruins everything.

Quote :

Yes because Resha and Eris are more herp derp than the Vanguards, the Sugoi Girls(barring Squidol Girl) and Mialy.

What would you have me do when thats all you say. Thank you? Fine thank you for your advice I'll do that from now on...

I know what you mean, thats exactly how I feel. They seem to be thinking with their asses.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 am

Sekki! wrote:

maybe you mean like feels "i spam zero and its fine, i dont care what i cause"? =w=

Well no, what you described are obviously the prime "faggots", but that's not what I'm referring to here.

Sekki! wrote:

some people don't have many problem with them (yes, i too think that most of them are air users) thus feeling indifferent about them, but that doesn't mean they're being a faggot.

This is what I was replying to, if people are indifferent enough about Resheris's level of OP and their dominance in arena to actually find them LIKABLE, then they are, IMHO, faggots. You don't have to have them or play them to fit into this category.

Sekki! wrote:

wht about the ppl who still play the game, feel nothing, but don't roll? even if some still roll i don't think rolling is bad too, its probably just their personal preferences, like they see what makes them wants to roll, not always because they want to troll ppl ._.
well my issues here is more to how many you label them as fag first.. but oh well, at least you still accepting opinions of those who says different, thats good :3

Say what, I didn't say anything about rolling gara. I said "roll with it" as an idiom :V

But eh, you are starting to lose me, this isn't rocket science and really shouldn't require additional elaboration. You HAVE to blind to Resheris's OPness and the damage they've done to actually LIKE them as a whole, it's as simple as that, if it's a matter of blissful ignorance, then we are looking at a mentally crippled, if it's a matter of not giving a shit about all that's wrong with resheris, then we are looking at a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am

NovaZero wrote:

Quote :

Squidol Girl ;;

All former herp derp bots shall be replaced with worse herp derp bots.
Back to top Go down
machx
Newcomer
Newcomer
machx

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 pm

I hate them, specially Eris (She looks like an stupid Emo, no an intelligent one), If it where for Resha, the game would been named Cosmic Boobbreak (I prefere Packet's :3)... Elisalotte, Crimrose and Winberrl are sexier than those two piece of crap... no mentioning all the polemic they've caused and they even doesn't look like robots at all, not even mecha-musume.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 pm

I love da fact that a mere mortal priest can kick every mechs in this game ass.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh come on, why the hate for the characters?

Hardly their fault that they are broken as shit and badly designed.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I can tolerate a robot if they can be beaten in 1-on-1 combat. If you can do that, then they aren't broken.

Eris strikes me as a superpowered Vanguard. Yes, this means that she destroys whatever she touches, but it also means she has the same weakness: if she can't catch you, she can't hurt you. My untuned EVE can destroy an attacking Eris without taking any damage. Is she bullshit? Yes, but to acceptable degrees.

Resha, on the other hand... beating her in a straight fight is a much taller order. One of her paths has a subweapon-disabling attack and an ungodly-powerful shield - the latter of which can be given to allies as well - and her other path has uses a main weapon-disabling attack that leaves you vulnerable to her shotgun-beams, which hurt like hell. The only method I know of to deal with a Resha quickly is to sneak up behind her with an Alphag and pump her full of dakka. Otherwise, your best bet is to flee, or use a spreadshot attack to rend her shield for those more capable of killing her and then flee. And we all know how techniques relying on teamwork usually go in Cosmic Break...

Resha's main-disabler, Vox Atlus, is deserving of its own blurb. Even at minimum level, Vox Atlus can do upwards of 100 damage on impact, and does gradual damage to you and anyone close enough to you with its lingering AOE explosion that stunlocks you, leaving you vulnerable to a Meluc shotgun-beam pounding. You can use a shield of any sort to lessen the damage of Vox Atlus, but only by two-thirds; you still get stunlocked by the explosion, too. And did I mention the AOE can also stun you through walls? Oh, and that Resha can aim it as she's preparing it so you can't even sidestep it? Say it with me, ladies and gentlemen: B-R-O-K-E-N.

Eris? I can accept her.
Resha? She's too many levels of broken and badly needs an adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Initium bots?    Do you like the Initium bots?  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next