Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to kill a god?

Go down 
+52
Tuskin
SilverySil
Chitose
BSusVier
Mew
Str8witchin
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
rei_hunter
Raven
CalmOcean
Dune
Hyoka
Trill
VeryMelon
Suki_Eve
Retrias
AthenaWyrm
Malphes
Lyndon
SL the Pyro
alex761
Zwiebel Force
BNOISE
Aria
mico034
Divinity
Blackrain
Alathon
NotZetsubou
LordShade
Intet
God is a Cat Girl
Galicia
Turkeysaur
SmileBrush
Lord of D:
boytitan2
Kirika
Klinkin
iseeyourightnow
ArturiaPendragon
fggt
Aurum_Sol
ziix
Kuzuha
Rinrin
Suguri
Nymph~
darboy
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Lyndon wrote:

affraid
That always works on anything lol.
Mighty Byne the obvious bot.
Attacking from the back that is.
Ever seen Eris and Resha get gangraped?
Yes even though they are "OP" if they got 2 or 3 people all shooting at them when they running away.
They dead.

Edit: Course I'm pretty sure that we are trying to discover a method to counter a 1v1 head on situation that allows you to kill them without them killing you.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Lyndon wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Lyndon wrote:
At the moment cause every body is scared to move out there comfort zone to try new ideas like when people just started hopping
Herp derp. The stuff in the manga and anime previews generally have nothing to do with how it works in game.

Example - OOh that guy is holding a shield on his left hand so it makes sense we should attack him more on his right side and hit him that way.
Evil or Very Mad
In the end his shield whether it be buckler or viper shield is still gonna block him his 50 damages before it breaks.
Unless you attack him from the back.
This is why viper shield isn't much better than buckler in the first place even though it is bigger and it should guard your bot more as in it covers your small sized bot better like the legs or body.

affraid

attacking new bots from back dont work. Vanguard stunlocks resha from back. Resha uses shield. Resha takes away vanguards ability to melee. I die in 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Well Rs Arm goes through the black one shield and her curse dont work up close like face to face and way and to dodge her main atk u have sway+boost run to side this is a idea for heavy melee bots i think they should put sniper bits and im starting to believe wb are there weakness ....

And yah i just wanna find a way to kill them one to one even though i suggested team work i hate it cause playing with 12 year olds and younger they wont have the same idea or tactic in mind its all about rush and hope to get lucky
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Lyndon wrote:
Well Rs Arm goes through the black one shield and her curse dont work up close like face to face and way and to dodge her main atk u have sway+boost run to side this is a idea for heavy melee bots i think they should put sniper bits and im starting to believe wb are there weakness ....

And yah i just wanna find a way to kill them one to one even though i suggested team work i hate it cause playing with 12 year olds and younger they wont have the same idea or tactic in mind its all about rush and hope to get lucky

WB has no extra damage type, their weakness are beam weapons.

Any bot is weak against computer-aimed attacks, especially if they're strong. However, with Resha's AoE WBs will probably be little to no threat to her. Even a Zero Scythe Girl can kill WBs without noticing it, so Resha and Eris shouldn't have any problems with them :/

I think the best way to counter those bots would really be Ion AM2, Winberrl series (Bind) and any clever melee user who is capable of inflicting shell drain (no shield is no shield Razz )
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:43 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Lyndon wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Herp derp. The stuff in the manga and anime previews generally have nothing to do with how it works in game.

Example - OOh that guy is holding a shield on his left hand so it makes sense we should attack him more on his right side and hit him that way.
:evil:
In the end his shield whether it be buckler or viper shield is still gonna block him his 50 damages before it breaks.
This is why viper shield isn't much better than buckler in the first place even though it is bigger and it should guard your bot more as in it covers your small sized bot better like the legs or body.

:affraid:

attacking new bots from back dont work. Vanguard stunlocks resha from back. Resha uses shield. Resha takes away vanguards ability to melee. I die in 2 seconds.

if you are able to start a "stunlock", you will be able to kill meluc / vox altus reshas with it without them being able to fight back, a lexratio resha will propably be able to use the small timeframes in your "stunlock" to create a barrier
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Lyndon wrote:

affraid

if you are able to start a "stunlock", you will be able to kill meluc / vox altus reshas with it without them being able to fight back, a lexratio resha will propably be able to use the small timeframes in your "stunlock" to create a barrier

What part of tried it die not work dont you get we cant perma stun lock not even ivis only bot that can perma stun lock is eris.

Show us a vid of you working at killing em if your so good or shut da fuck up.

U cant even get game warrior. All of cben and jpcb agree there op That includes Me and all the players that could rofl pwn you so just shud up.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Resha has superarmor during Vox Altus. You're going to find yourself eating a point-blank spear if you're dumb enough to melee her.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Vanguard Fencer combo is too short to maintain constant Stun Lock on her. You end up into a who can spam right click faster war.
Vanguard Axer combo ends with you jumping over their heads which gives them breathing room to counter stun on you while you are in the air.
Vanguard Lancer combo ends with you spearing right through them generally and that gives them the chance to stun lock you while you are turning around.

Hmm... I wonder -

Anyone tested Crimson veil as a counter to them yet?
Since you shouldn't be stunned with crimson veil on right?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Vanguard Fencer combo is too short to maintain constant Stun Lock on her. You end up into a who can spam right click faster war.
Vanguard Axer combo ends with you jumping over their heads which gives them breathing room to counter stun on you while you are in the air.
Vanguard Lancer combo ends with you spearing right through them generally and that gives them the chance to stun lock you while you are turning around.

Hmm... I wonder -

Anyone tested Crimson veil as a counter to them yet?
Since you shouldn't be stunned with crimson veil on right?

they can still take your melee.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Lyndon wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

affraid

Why Vanguard?
Why no Crimrose?
Actually, why no Beam Gun? .-.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Lyndon wrote:

affraid

Why Vanguard?
Why no Crimrose?
Actually, why no Beam Gun? .-.

I did kill a dumb resha fairly quickly from behind with mega beam gun and serion hd.

But shield takes all day for non alhpas to take out.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 pm

CV will prevent spear's juggling but destroying shield and pray there's no other asshole Resha spamming shield on it or Eris nearby is another story.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

they can still take your melee.
oh lol forgot that

so I guess you won't be stunned but unable to hit at the same time...

RUN AWAY! Cool

French Engineering - 1 lever to go forwards and 7 levers to go back
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 am

I heard pressing Alt + F4 works. You need a lot of people though.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I think the best way to counter those bots would really be Ion AM2, Winberrl series (Bind) and any clever melee user who is capable of inflicting shell drain (no shield is no shield Razz )[/quote]

Lol i think were onto something This is a good idea the only thing is how to get close enough to shell drain....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 pm

High burst damage combined with stunning potential is what seems to be countering the two ZERO types hardest at the moment. Stunning stops them from casting Darkness Hide and possibly Resha's Barrier.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Lyndon wrote:

Quote :
I think the best way to counter those bots would really be Ion AM2, Winberrl series (Bind) and any clever melee user who is capable of inflicting shell drain (no shield is no shield Razz )

Lol i think were onto something This is a good idea the only thing is how to get close enough to shell drain....

I tried three bots:

Kuten Jikun Long
Vanguard Lancer

and

Vanguard Axer

(I'd use Eris but that defeats the point of countering a ZERO type without a ZERO type)

Results:

Axer died to Lexratio
Lancer could hit first but didn't inflict drain, then died to Lexratio/Vox Altus
Kuten Jikun Long almost same story as lancer, did inflict shell drain twice but died to Vox Altus lol.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 pm

acid laser

breaks the shield quickly and eats ammo as well

Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Malphes wrote:
acid laser

Too bad acid laser is really hard to get. It is RT gara stuffs and even I rarely see it in any weeky gara. I guess people could spam make accounts for anni cubes if they still give those out and pray for one in the WP cube.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Malphes wrote:
acid laser

Acid Laser iirc only drains ammo if you shoot her after taking her shield out

And then the drain effect is too weak
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Hyoka wrote:

Acid Laser iirc only drains ammo if you shoot her after taking her shield out

And then the drain effect is too weak

Since it applies a split second shell drain effect then wears off it would only effectively shell drain while your focusing a laser on her for an extended period of time... well... if you live that long.
Back to top Go down
CalmOcean
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Just letting you know i've been fairing pretty well against eris with zero saber girl with reaper scythe. Zero Step all the way on moe bot >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Dune wrote:
Malphes wrote:
acid laser

Too bad acid laser is really hard to get. It is RT gara stuffs and even I rarely see it in any weeky gara. I guess people could spam make accounts for anni cubes if they still give those out and pray for one in the WP cube.
It shows up in daily pretty often.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Your only hope is to get your team to ignore every other bot in the game and target only Reshas and Eris.

The problem here being CBEN and teamwork do not go hand in hand. Also there's the issue that I joined a game and saw at least 8 or 9 people targeting one red circle on my map. Yes it was an Eris. No it did not die before the match ended. Yes this was for a good minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Eris' Rejection can last more than a minute, so obviously it won't die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to kill a god?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next