Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to kill a god?

Go down 
+52
Tuskin
SilverySil
Chitose
BSusVier
Mew
Str8witchin
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
rei_hunter
Raven
CalmOcean
Dune
Hyoka
Trill
VeryMelon
Suki_Eve
Retrias
AthenaWyrm
Malphes
Lyndon
SL the Pyro
alex761
Zwiebel Force
BNOISE
Aria
mico034
Divinity
Blackrain
Alathon
NotZetsubou
LordShade
Intet
God is a Cat Girl
Galicia
Turkeysaur
SmileBrush
Lord of D:
boytitan2
Kirika
Klinkin
iseeyourightnow
ArturiaPendragon
fggt
Aurum_Sol
ziix
Kuzuha
Rinrin
Suguri
Nymph~
darboy
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Baltheon w/ Lightning Cannon anyone? at least you'll be able to defend if you got hit by a fucking spear.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 pm

ehh, thoarla am3 dun goes thru da resha's barrier, is there any weapon ignore da barrier
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Baltheon w/ Lightning Cannon anyone? at least you'll be able to defend if you got hit by a fucking spear.

Spear ignores shield still disables main weap. That was so fucking bullshit when it happend I couldnt even rage it was like all da rage left outa me for a brief moment at the amount of bullshit that is.

Actually I think this game took my rage I cant even rage about new bots there that unbelievable like who thaught this was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 pm

I can definitely say that Pulsardio's Dio Missles(any version) wreak even more havoc than usual on Vox Resha's homing beams, allowing close-in teammates to survive long enough to engage her at melee...was like watching a fireworks display with each beam seemingly going off in a random direction all at once.... Very Happy

Still can't get a handle on Eris...nothing I've got personally seems to so much as faze her...it's almost like she's totally ignoring Bugsy-shield hits.... O_o;;
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/7325
On that post with the japanese post, it appears that Eris's EX blade combo is now stunnable again. Of course, I don't know if it applies to the english version but it's worth a try.
This'll definitely make melee bots a bit more viable.
Back to top Go down
CalmOcean
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 pm

The other day I claimed on the game that breakers go through Resha's shield. I tested it and found it to be false. Turns out, it was able to damahe resha with her godshield still up 3 times in a row from some arena bug or just the game lag. Either way, i tested it in teamfight and it doesnt faze her in godmode. Just wanted to clear a misconception I may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
ehh, thoarla am3 dun goes thru da resha's barrier, is there any weapon ignore da barrier

Resha's barrier works like this

INCOMING DAMAGE > ABSORB

Any other shield works like this

SHIELD IS HIT > DAMAGE ABSORBED

Hence, there is no weapon that can go through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 am

rei_hunter wrote:

I think you'll still be affected by the AoE. Haven't actually tried it, but every other shield type defense I've tried has been hit through via AoE except for Misty's mist.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 am

Raven wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

I think you'll still be affected by the AoE. Haven't actually tried it, but every other shield type defense I've tried has been hit through via AoE except for Misty's mist.
Was watching a JP Baltheon gamewarrior + 3 stars/crown with 0 cost four games in a row last night.

I don't know if it pierces the bubble or not though; Aigis is fine for sure.

EDIT: Confirmed that Baltheon shield blocks Vox Altus.

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Get an alphag. Killed countless of Eris and Resha already. ._.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

The reason I haven't been on hardly at all is because I've been running around in JP looking for the answer for this thing. Yes, the JP players found one. Just need to get a quick rant out of the way.

Spoiler:

So here's what I found. Alot of people were using a combination of hyper-shot chibis and railguns to take down the Resha and Eris. Apparently, the railguns penetrated, and (don't quote me on this), but I think the Railguns also did damage to the shield, because the shield dropped fairly quickly. Also, it looked like quite a few of them were using stealth. Basically, the chibi drops a circle and 2 or 3 railgunners jump into it, then unload on the Resha or Eris. They usually died in only a few seconds, and the Reshas almost never had time to locate the source of the fire and use their Vox. There were times when I saw deviations, like having 2 chibis switch off so they could keep the barrage going longer, but other than that, it seemed that this was the basic formula.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm

her CV still there...
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Psycho cluster's core works pretty good against Resha, that is of course IF you are able to keep from being main weapon jammed.

Seems like the core cuts through her shield like butter, just that ammo is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
The reason I haven't been on hardly at all is because I've been running around in JP looking for the answer for this thing. Yes, the JP players found one. Just need to get a quick rant out of the way.

Spoiler:

So here's what I found. Alot of people were using a combination of hyper-shot chibis and railguns to take down the Resha and Eris. Apparently, the railguns penetrated, and (don't quote me on this), but I think the Railguns also did damage to the shield, because the shield dropped fairly quickly. Also, it looked like quite a few of them were using stealth. Basically, the chibi drops a circle and 2 or 3 railgunners jump into it, then unload on the Resha or Eris. They usually died in only a few seconds, and the Reshas almost never had time to locate the source of the fire and use their Vox. There were times when I saw deviations, like having 2 chibis switch off so they could keep the barrage going longer, but other than that, it seemed that this was the basic formula.

EN would never have the teamwork to do that.

Ever
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Mew wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

Spoiler:

Ever
in arena i saw a chibi giving our arts long range and telling them it was there(mainly sturbangers though.)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Hmm...Long Range circle Chibi paired with Hyper-Shot WB...oh yeah, I can do that.... Very Happy

...and if my new Destructor Max gets Stealth/Sniper.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Hmm... I only play my Lily-chan (Same Lily-chan that trashed BoyTitan)... but i suppose i can switch to Hypershot Chibis.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Malphes wrote:
Mew wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

Spoiler:

Ever

in arena i saw a chibi giving our arts long range and telling them it was there(mainly sturbangers though.)

Well set me straight. Very Happy

I'm amazed that CBEN did this.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Mew wrote:
Malphes wrote:
Mew wrote:

Ever

Well set me straight. Very Happy

I'm amazed that CBEN did this.

Sounds like a good gameplan. It's just tha it takes that much players to take down a single bot.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Hm. I've just seen this happen to me earlier but I'm still not sure if it is true.
After Vox Altus has hit, I flew into the AOE by accident, but I didn't get "Jam Bullet"-ed.

Does "Jam Bullet" now only happen to bots targeted by the Vox Altus or does it happen at a chance (or miss at a certain chance)? o_o

Or would it be just lag on my part? lol.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm

i've walked into the aoe before and it jammed me

i haven't messed up and walked into one since the last update, so they may have changed it.

Quote :
Hmm... I only play my Lily-chan (Same Lily-chan that trashed BoyTitan)... but i suppose i can switch to Hypershot Chibis.
please dont

you were making my catapult so badass

Resha's spear AOE still inflicts jam. I walked into it just a minute ago and it still gave me the status.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 am

I've just witnessed a very annoying glitch that happens with eris.
She managed to stay in darkness hide, but also have the ability to attack without revealing herself.
I don't know how it happened, but it got me killed, it got a seraph killed, and i don't know about other people but i think they died too.

Also, I've noticed that almost all eris players are very bad when it comes to picking targets. It's like they've got this mindset that everything can be rendered helpless in just one attack... which is true to a point until they get shocked or meet someone with crimson veil.

Did CBEN establish any nerfs that CBJP already got? I dont think they did.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 am

CBJP didnt get any nerfs.
the hell u talking about?
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 am

Rinrin wrote:
CBJP didnt get any nerfs.
the hell u talking about?
CBJP wrote:

・エリスについて、以下の不具合を修正しました。
- ダッシュ中とランニング中にアニメーションが
不自然になってしまう場合があった不具合を修正しました。
- エリスが装備している武器『フェルノグニス』について、
使用した際に移動する距離が異常に長くなってしまう場合があった不具合を修正しました。
- エリスAMの”EX-BLADE”について、攻撃を敵に当てた際、
カートリッジ「イクスブレイド・インフェルノ」を取得していなくても
追加の範囲攻撃が発生してしまっていた不具合を修正しました。
また、”EX-BLADE”を使用した際に、攻撃を受けてもスタンしない状態が
永続してしまう場合があった不具合を修正しました。
- エリスAM2の”DARKNESS HIDE”について、
使用した際にエリス自身がロックオンされない状態が永続し、
BSパーツが白く表示されてしまう場合があった不具合を修正しました。
また、この不具合が発生したとき、髪の毛が表示されなくなっていた不具合を修正しました。
I really should have just called them bug fixes instead of "nerfs" but some do hinder eris.
Back to top Go down
Chitose

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

I see many of those bug fix just involves "graphical"

Here's a few point

Ex-blade without cart sometimes may trigger Inferno's blast-after-slashed - fixed

After revealing from Darkness Hide, remain as unlockable - fixed

After using Ex-blade, remain as unstunable - fixed

Using dual-slash, bouncing backward when forwarding with slash - fixed

Idk if I reading it right, but hey, I think I saw a lvl0 Eris able to do that blast-after-slashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to kill a god?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next