Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to kill a god?

Go down 
+52
Tuskin
SilverySil
Chitose
BSusVier
Mew
Str8witchin
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
rei_hunter
Raven
CalmOcean
Dune
Hyoka
Trill
VeryMelon
Suki_Eve
Retrias
AthenaWyrm
Malphes
Lyndon
SL the Pyro
alex761
Zwiebel Force
BNOISE
Aria
mico034
Divinity
Blackrain
Alathon
NotZetsubou
LordShade
Intet
God is a Cat Girl
Galicia
Turkeysaur
SmileBrush
Lord of D:
boytitan2
Kirika
Klinkin
iseeyourightnow
ArturiaPendragon
fggt
Aurum_Sol
ziix
Kuzuha
Rinrin
Suguri
Nymph~
darboy
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

I made a diary about the despair the bring

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=2988
Back to top Go down
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 am

Hmm.
after trying arena
its not about winning, but actually having fun.
reason being is that, Resha and Eris, are very hard to kill.
their skills can trap a robot and they can just hit em away.

The thing is, you cant kill those two robots, unless you work with someone, taking one alone is suicide, unless you manage to stun lock them.

So basically, regardless of what methods we use,
the players that are very professional can kill us with ease.
i think this franchise is maybe a desperate act for CS to earn money.
my worst fear is that this game releases more bots like tis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 am

The only way to kill a god to my knowledge is to crucify it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 am

What about using Ion (and Regina) as some sort of bodyguard? Her Holy Water cancels jammings AND prevents them o3o

Gotta check the gara/topic once I got home.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 am

Be a boss and snipe them
Back to top Go down
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 am

only gods can kill gods.
Ion does not look good when shes assasinated
Berryl does not look good when assasinated.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

darboy wrote:
only gods can kill gods.

EDIT:

Bleh! That was the last time I used my cell phone to answer stuff D:<

1. They're no "gods" in the CB universe, we only have Arks and those never have a human look.

2. Ion is good-looking no matter what she does! DESU! DESU! DESU!

3. Prudent players don't rush in2o the enemy's front line, especially when playing a supporter.

4. Beruberu isn't necessary to begin with. But You could use the Auto-Repair Field + Holy Water combo to invoke the clearance status more effectively.

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex761

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Quote :
Hmm.
after trying arena
its not about winning, but actually having fun.
reason being is that, Resha and Eris, are very hard to kill.
their skills can trap a robot and they can just hit em away.

The thing is, you cant kill those two robots, unless you work with someone, taking one alone is suicide, unless you manage to stun lock them.

you know, some idiot was using resha and hid under the bridge in the temple map, (the map with red water) and then i just abr ed her ass off lol
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

darboy wrote:
only gods can kill gods.

theres a new winberll variant with a sepcific new ability for a reason, you know?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 pm

gods is unkillable u know, at best we can just banish them to another dimension...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
gods is unkillable u know, at best we can just banish them to another dimension...
We can always just stop "believing" in them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 pm

BNOISE wrote:
We can always just stop "believing" in them. Laughing

Waste of effort. We stopped believing in CyberStep a long time ago, and they never ceased to exist.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm

oh, bnoise got one of the two surefire methods according to some legends, "stop believing" and "forgetting"

im impressed to read something like that in these forums

@ SL

you thought of Cyberstep as gods / immortal beings ? ...
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

You guys are looking at this all wrong if you wanna find answers on how to kill them then take notes watching the vid and use common sense
Like negative buffs cant not stack so we need to make bots with both a main/sub weapon

2,The white one even on the log on screen she has a gash on the left arm so maybe her weakness is her side or the left and vanguard fencer atks in that fashion and u guys did say her shield breaks to quick atks and vanguard can do that can he not?

3,The black one was knocked out with the white one spear atk SPEAR atk and spear have a wide range so maybe trowing objects are the way to go fire mace maybe or boomerang??

4, The white one had problem putting her shield in close range cause the black does not have a strong knock back or any at all so maybe hound dog arms are the way to go or anything with out a strong knock back personally to me she is like a art with a kamari sword just sway to dodge and little by little taker her hp down to me this a test to find the best of the best players in the game and form bonds in each union to defeat darkness and light with team work and a whole bunch of lovy dovy gay shit.

P.S i only suggest melee cause i preffer it over weapons i like lnds alot
i have yet to test but its a step in the right dirrection

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Lyndon wrote:
You guys are looking at this all wrong if you wanna find answers on how to kill them then take notes watching the vid and use common sense
Like negative buffs cant not stack so we need to make bots with both a main/sub weapon

2,The white one even on the log on screen she has a gash on the left arm so maybe her weakness is her side or the left and vanguard fencer atks in that fashion and u guys did say her shield breaks to quick atks and vanguard can do that can he not?

3,The black one was knocked out with the white one spear atk SPEAR atk and spear have a wide range so maybe trowing objects are the way to go fire mace maybe or boomerang??

4, The white one had problem putting her shield in close range cause the black does not have a strong knock back or any at all so maybe hound dog arms are the way to go or anything with out a strong knock back personally to me she is like a art with a kamari sword just sway to dodge and little by little taker her hp down to me this a test to find the best of the best players in the game and form bonds in each union to defeat darkness and light with team work and a whole bunch of lovy dovy gay shit.

P.S i only suggest melee cause i preffer it over weapons i like lnds alot
i have yet to test but its a step in the right dirrection

That is the dumbest shit I have ever read GO HOME.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Niggers only act ignorant because they fear the truth or wont accept it hahahha
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Lyndon wrote:
Niggers only act ignorant because they fear the truth or wont accept it hahahha
none of anything you just said was "the truth" in any shape, way, or form

Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Then prove it
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 Tumblr_lgdzlgGE0v1qzmzllo1_500
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm

do it like every other anime character, courage and teamwork, you will never see someone killing god alone , they always gangbang it (unless we got Kratos as bot)
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Lyndon wrote:
Then prove it
1. nothing can hit her while she's in her shield, and she basically has the best melee in the game at the moment.
2. throwing weapons suck ass.
3. this one's a complete baseless assumption that has nothing backing it up.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

At the moment cause every body is scared to move out there comfort zone to try new ideas like when people just started hopping
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Lyndon wrote:
At the moment cause every body is scared to move out there comfort zone to try new ideas like when people just started hopping
Herp derp. The stuff in the manga and anime previews generally have nothing to do with how it works in game.

Example - OOh that guy is holding a shield on his left hand so it makes sense we should attack him more on his right side and hit him that way.
Evil or Very Mad
In the end his shield whether it be buckler or viper shield is still gonna block him his 50 damages before it breaks.
Unless you attack him from the back.
This is why viper shield isn't much better than buckler in the first place even though it is bigger and it should guard your bot more as in it covers your small sized bot better like the legs or body.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Best way to kill these bots I've seen so far is ganging them with dozens of beam guns OvO

I guess all we can do is waitig for the next gara to come and bring up something that is even more OP (next Bot will be SUP-like ZERO-type featuring build in Auto-Repair+Clearance+Broad Radar+Stealth System+All Guard and will come with a Resha staff tier HP-Drain weapon O.Ob)
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Lyndon wrote:
Herp derp. The stuff in the manga and anime previews generally have nothing to do with how it works in game.

Example - OOh that guy is holding a shield on his left hand so it makes sense we should attack him more on his right side and hit him that way.
Evil or Very Mad
In the end his shield whether it be buckler or viper shield is still gonna block him his 50 damages before it breaks.
Unless you attack him from the back.
This is why viper shield isn't much better than buckler in the first place even though it is bigger and it should guard your bot more as in it covers your small sized bot better like the legs or body.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to kill a god?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next