Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to kill a god?

Go down 
+52
Tuskin
SilverySil
Chitose
BSusVier
Mew
Str8witchin
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
rei_hunter
Raven
CalmOcean
Dune
Hyoka
Trill
VeryMelon
Suki_Eve
Retrias
AthenaWyrm
Malphes
Lyndon
SL the Pyro
alex761
Zwiebel Force
BNOISE
Aria
mico034
Divinity
Blackrain
Alathon
NotZetsubou
LordShade
Intet
God is a Cat Girl
Galicia
Turkeysaur
SmileBrush
Lord of D:
boytitan2
Kirika
Klinkin
iseeyourightnow
ArturiaPendragon
fggt
Aurum_Sol
ziix
Kuzuha
Rinrin
Suguri
Nymph~
darboy
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Is there a way to kill a god? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 am

Resha is insane, her sheild is a troll.
just asking, do you have any idea how to kill her?
because that sheild is like Godmode, you cant hit her
you cant shoot her, the most annoying thing is that she shoots insane long range attacks at you.

so do you have any idea"?
for a Eris
you just gotta CV and hit her.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 am

untill u realize eris can shock and kill you in next 3 second
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 am

Copypasted from Diamond's thread here: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7205

Diamond wrote:
Instead of complaining and crying about Resha. I've been giving a lot thought about her abilities and her limitations. It turns out, that she doesn't have that many weaknesses, but she does have some!

-Her shield breaks some sort of damage threshold OR after 10 hits. The cooldown on the shield is about 20seconds
-Her spear has a superarmor charging startup and penetrates shields as well as applying a nasty debuff that disables your main weapon. It also stuns for a really long time. The cooldown on this spear is 8 seconds
-Her homing beams has a decent amount of force
-Her melee combo can disable subweapons
-She has land walk bonus, starts with tgh runner, quickland as default cartridges and gains, access to short boost and a ton of other cartridges
-All these weapons are on separate cooldowns

After shooting a few Reshas with my MLG Izuna, trying to break the barrier by damage was rather difficult. Most of my land hoppers would get their main weapons jammed by Resha's spear attack can it was impossible to keep up the pressure. I'll be lucky if I even break the shield. The best way to break the barrier is probably by reaching 10 hits.

Clearance tunes/multi hit weapons MIGHT be the solution to Resha's dominance in arena. Having your main weapon disabled feels HORRIBLE. Being stunned all day by Resha will probably proc revenge tunes. Anyway, here are some things that might counter her. I strongly encourage people to start using these bots more often.

3x clearance combat gatling accel saber

3x clearance cosmo kaiser AC

3x clearance cyclotes huge or double gatling

I also strongly encourage people to start using burst airs, Reisha barriers will probably drop extremely fast to Raystag HD.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 am

@OP.

u must have an eris, its so gamebreaking yet u think its weak.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 am

Suguri wrote:
Spoiler:
building a bot that have a "chance" to kill them is not really a sollution,
btw, does shield unpenetrable even with ligtning gun ?
shield should be penetrable but barrier is not
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 am

Resha. Truly OP. 'Nuff said.

Eris. Not even CV can save you.

@what daimond wrote
>nice idea but having 3x clearance comsumes a lot of capa.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 am

Fighting Resha with pre-Mega Gara 2 bots is like using grenades on an M1 Abrams.

You're clearly at a disadvantage but daamn, it's epic.

It's like boss fights everywhere.

Anyway, I heard you gotta shoot a lot to break Resha's barrier.
Back to top Go down
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 am

I have to somehow get close and hit her bit by bit.
Eris is
well CV does work on her, but youll die after you kill her
i mean CV dracken.
it works pretty good.
but it leaves my hp red.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 am

just slap a particle gun mod or blaster on any melee bot you usually sport and go kill her, jeez
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 am

Sugu said alphag is good way to counter those, so just wanna ask, what are good parts/wps for an alphag?
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

Diamond wrote:

-Her shield breaks some sort of damage threshold OR after 10 hits. The cooldown on the shield is about 20seconds
From my experience, it's damage. I'm using a melee scythe, and it goes down after a few hits. And scythe only hits once or twice. =]

Then again, it could be my imagination in work here... I know I didn't hit Resha that much.

This Resha is level 2 by the way, according to what someone said when I was battling her on 1-1. =]
Back to top Go down
iseeyourightnow
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

Just one thing to say
Resha really need a neft
I play hopper and i can't get a top with her stun....
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

Now, see, all this theorycrafting would be SO much easier if CS wasn't derping around and actually TOLD us what things do. Instead, we get poorly-localized bit descriptions that leave a lot of questions unanswered.

My own two cents: It's my understanding that both of these bots are more melee-oriented (Eris more so than Resha) and would have issues dealing with other powerful bots at range. That said, they both also have powerful shields that can take quite a pounding, and can disable an opponent with ease. I really don't think there's a viable way to reliably kill one in a 1v1 situation; the only answer I can come up with is a roving "wolfpack" of around five bots (ideally Serpahs/AGs/Propeller Bit airs) equipped with medium/long-range weapons (ABR, Ballista Shooter, Beam Shooter, any of the standard air homing weapons) that would all focus-fire onto the Resha/Eris in question, which should be able to bring her down pretty fast. An important aspect here is that the pack can't clump up; they need to spread out to avoid having more than one person melee'd at once. Coordination and teamwork would be the key here; Skype/Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble would be a practical necessity. And, yes, you're using five players to bring down one, so it's not really a winning strategy unless the rest of your team can compensate for being effectively outnumbered without any bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 am

^that's what I called game breaking lolz
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 am

Klinkin wrote:
Now, see, all this theorycrafting would be SO much easier if CS wasn't derping around and actually TOLD us what things do. Instead, we get poorly-localized bit descriptions that leave a lot of questions unanswered.

My own two cents: It's my understanding that both of these bots are more melee-oriented (Eris more so than Resha) and would have issues dealing with other powerful bots at range. That said, they both also have powerful shields that can take quite a pounding, and can disable an opponent with ease. I really don't think there's a viable way to reliably kill one in a 1v1 situation; the only answer I can come up with is a roving "wolfpack" of around five bots (ideally Serpahs/AGs/Propeller Bit airs) equipped with medium/long-range weapons (ABR, Ballista Shooter, Beam Shooter, any of the standard air homing weapons) that would all focus-fire onto the Resha/Eris in question, which should be able to bring her down pretty fast. An important aspect here is that the pack can't clump up; they need to spread out to avoid having more than one person melee'd at once. Coordination and teamwork would be the key here; Skype/Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble would be a practical necessity. And, yes, you're using five players to bring down one, so it's not really a winning strategy unless the rest of your team can compensate for being effectively outnumbered without any bonuses.

This is all sound advice, for either bot really. Just like when EVE first came out, actual tactics MAY be needed in order to take these bots down. Of course the only issue... is that I've seen soooooooo many of these... what happens if a pack of five bots come across a pack of five Reshas or Eris =3=

I'm still shocked that they both have weapon lock abilities. I remember how p.o'd players were about the comparatively crappy SG whip @_@
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

honestly i just fly away like a little bitch from resha as my airs till one shield wears off.

Shit they could rofl pwn dostrex and bladine in a melee fight there that broken.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Is there a way to kill a god? 4565423345_906876f4b5_z
that or just ban them, like people did with MK in SSBB
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Suguri wrote:
Copypasted from Diamond's thread here: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7205

Spoiler:

i wouldnt want to tune 3 revenge tunes just for Resha, neither would you i bet.

but i agree burst airs and multi hitting weps would be the closest "solution" we have for now.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:25 pm

-Seraph
-Ouka
-Fencer
-EVE
-Sugoi moes
-Mialy
-Fia/Aila

For dealing with all of the above, it was only necessary to address their respective bot type's weakness in the easy way (Axer and MBG can just spam right click to get close to EVE, in case you didn't know) or gunfight/outrun them at a convenient distance. In the case of Resha and Eris, you can't even fight back and if you want to do it you have to invest PLENTY of tune up materials, even worse if you have no way to acquire handa cosmos. Some builds don't even have enough capa for 3x clearance revenge unless they sacrifice movement speed.

If CS wants a fair balance fix, they should set new max level for all bots. At least level 12, though 14 might not be exaggerated since both new moes comes with quick land and quick runner as default (very convenient for those happy AD tappers).

But, meh, CS is genuinely only interested in the money and any hope I had for this game to be more complete and enjoyable to UC players is gone, so I'll as soon I get bored of rare garabot campaign rewards.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

like i wrote allready, resha can be countered by any melee with a particle gun

there is no need for freakin clearence hoppers just for that
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
like i wrote allready, resha can be countered by any melee with a particle gun

there is no need for freakin clearence hoppers just for that

Are we assuming Resha's user is stupid or mentally disabled? Then yeah, that works.
Back to top Go down
Galicia
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

AIR sniper trial
VE using homing blaster and the shield useless shot her use MLG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Link to sugu's alphag guide: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=2898
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
i wouldnt want to tune 3 revenge tunes just for Resha, neither would you i bet.
>not already having every bot triple revenge tuned
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm

At least she solves hopper faggotry.
But now it's Resha and alphafags faggotry.

Lol, no wonder the game is bad, the community isn't any better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to kill a god?   Is there a way to kill a god? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to kill a god?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next