Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha x Eris

Go down 
+56
Akhenderson
NotZetsubou
BNOISE
Kaosuseki
FrozenEdge
Kuzuha
Kainagi
LordShade
Aurao
Klinkin
Kobrakai
Silvershine
knyx
rei_hunter
Mew
SilverySil
BSusVier
ziix
Arti
Hyoka
ArturiaPendragon
MagicPotatoplz
Adius
ShittyWok
Yokura
Spectrion
Gerrion
FreedomFighter
Lord of D:
Rai-den
Astral_Dono
Nerf
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
Moghul
boytitan2
Kirika
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
Nymph~
lmh3016
-VB-
xzpwnz
resireth
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
NovaZero
fggt
VanguardOblivion
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Zero_unit
Trill
Aria
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Resha x Eris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Snipers: All Guard + Broad Radars

what 's the point for sniper to getting all guard ? lol

no idea.. dont have a single sniper... and it was just example... xD!

... NOOOOOOOOO Totally NOOOOOOO to the lvl 10 remover.... if u add 2 carts more that could be realy OP in some bots (+all hopper carts + all ninja carts + all Tanks Carts...) that wll completly break the server.

Good luck having any cost left to tune, if you have that even
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Trill wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Snipers: All Guard + Broad Radars

what 's the point for sniper to getting all guard ? lol

... NOOOOOOOOO Totally NOOOOOOO to the lvl 10 remover.... if u add 2 carts more that could be realy OP in some bots (+all hopper carts + all ninja carts + all Tanks Carts...) that wll completly break the server.

inb4 both bots are 1,500+ capa with all capacity carts.
Back to top Go down
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Trill wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Or maybe that's the tradeoff. The abilities are so powerful that the only way to balance the bot is to make them barely tunable. Or maybe go a step further in the rpg theme and make it so stats go up as you level but there are no slots on the bots.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
in b4 the bot will adjust itself into a LND/AIR/ART/SUP bot depending on the cards you chose and the 2 extra cards are for exactly that reason (thinking this further: all parts would need to be locked, including inability to equip weaponry)

no, seriously, stop bitching, you people dont know shit about the bots yet
all that is known are the names of their weaponry/abilitys and thats it

No No No I can bitch.
Im bitching about how big a stupid and pointless idea this is and how it doesent belong here this isnt a fucking rpg.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
references to Morrighan.

Hnnn.

I changed my mind. I kind of want.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
ShittyWok
ShittyWok

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Where did you find the info on the new characters? I searched the home page and I didn't find it.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Gerrion wrote:
And to think that only a few will have these...

While they add small steps to improve UC players at a time, they get on Giant Mode for RT users.

And i agree with Kirika on both posts. Thinking outside the rock/paper/scissors box without adding an UC alternative makes me become suspicious.

Just hoping to at least get one of them. I've never won a bot i wanted on any Gara - this one could be different, but who knows...

cyberstep's way of saying, "fuck you poorfag... cant pay then gtfo"
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
My body is ready to suffer through hours of offers to get any of these. (Was doing offers all this weekend for Melfi, but then I thought "Wait, she's in a weekly now, she'll pop in a weekly again sometime in the future", so now I'm holding off on rolling the Weekly and will roll this)

(Current Rt count from offers: 527)

I probably should have done this. But I rolled 18 or 19 times with 1 superman, got CS. But I've been wanting CS for quite a while. :3 I give up on Elisa, Melfi, and ABR mod though ;_;
And then I tuned her 9 times without failing a single tune. That's my record.

Also, I like the way these moes are set up. You can choose different attacks through their carts, so you have quite a bit more customization than most moebots. I'm sure there will be an OP spam attack cart on both of them anyway, so at least this way people will take a day or two to figure out which attack is Mialy tier. orz
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Ahh wow, these new ones really are quite the unique ones, aren't they? O_O If I have a choice, I would really go for Resha. Eris feels like Ivis;;

It's nice to see a unique bot or two stand out with a level of customization, in my opinion. ^^

I'm expecting a bit of bugs here and there when the tow of them come out... Too bad they are Garapon though. ^_^;

Soooo... when are we getting a new mission or quest instead of another Garapon event again? D:
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Zero_unit wrote:
"Break the Level Cap"

Great mother of....

Unless it hits Ouka levels of exp-to-next-level (80k from 9>10), it's not that big a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Saving my RT for a x1 roll.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

I think the leveling system for ZERO bots will work VERY differently from the other four types, which is why it requires a level cap of 12.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 am

my offer page already dried long time ago, only manage to squeeze 1 roll worth rt cuz I see nothing on SR page Sad
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Trill wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

skullroid, I'm coming!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 am

Y other bots no get level cap raised? ;__;
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 am

ziix wrote:
Y other bots no get level cap raised? ;__;
Go request some in shop. :v
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 am

If u think about it, just from looking at the skill tree, these 2 are gonna be sooo strapped on carts. Its like, u probably can only go one path or smth (like RPG-style i guess). Like u can only have all the skills at lv2, and it'll probably already take up (plus-minus)10 out of the 12 carts they have.

And I get the impression that they probably won't have any "guards" (Coz supp = generally lowER power, no weakness, +resist, so zero maybe will be highER power, no weakness, no resist)

I dunno, speculation is speculation, only way to know for sure is to wait x_x

EDIT: And after looking at the skill trees again, it seems like there are 2 possible styles for Eris (Defensive/Offensive) and Resha (Ranged/Melee). And that if it is only possible to go down one path, there would be enough carts for capacity. Assuming no movement/guard carts.

Last edited by BSusVier on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought it through one more time LOL.)
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
in b4 the bot will adjust itself into a LND/AIR/ART/SUP bot depending on the cards you chose and the 2 extra cards are for exactly that reason (thinking this further: all parts would need to be locked, including inability to equip weaponry)

no, seriously, stop bitching, you people dont know shit about the bots yet
all that is known are the names of their weaponry/abilitys and thats it

No No No I can bitch.
Im bitching about how big a stupid and pointless idea this is and how it doesent belong here this isnt a fucking rpg.

they will most likely fit better into the sheme of "customization" than bots like mialy, connie or lily EVE
if anything, you should be whining about those bots not getting the same features, because at the very least you will change the main weaponry on the Zero types (at the very least, this is the most basic assumption anyone could do based on the information we have)

of course, you can just whine because you pull some retarded "rpg" analogy instead of putting cards as an equal of parts like you should do, considering how the game is build
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 am

im just wondering
if these skills are not all passive ones(it shouldnt be tho)
how are we gonna activate it?
frequently change weaps or change modes or something?

for resha, she has 6 skills which are, Amot Vanic, Meluc, Lexratio, Melee Atk, Vox Altus, Assult Step.
actually nevermind..I guess melee atk is definately passive, Assult Step should be a kind of dash thing..Meluc sounds like Melee Luck and Lexratio seems like Ranged Critical Ratio or things like that.

according to the skill tree there are 2 branches for Resha,
at the end of the first branch you will have Amot Vanic lvl3, Lexrartio lvl2, melee atk up(lvl2), Assult Step.
(Assult step should be a special dash cart for both Resha and Eris(or all the Zero bots))
assuming lvl1 skills doesnt need carts, you will need 5 carts to get all of them (which i think it's not a lot COMPARE TO DAT FRGGIN 12LVL, plus you can choose to not get all of those)
at the end of the second branch you will have Vox Altus lvl2, Meluc lvl3, Assult Step which has a total cost of 4 carts.

And with the movie refernece, my hypothesizes are, Vox Altus and Amot Veinic should be 2 different style of active skills(Vox is like EVE's railgun..or a powerful hit like that), Melee Atk is passive skill, Meluc/Lexratio should be something like a self-given buff (like Ivis's CV) or weapon strengthen. (Meluc increases the number of bullets for your ranged attack and Lexratio lets your melee attack be able to break through the shield)(all from what i've seen from the movie), we can see these 2 as different core weap upgrade i guess. You will have to get all the skill carts behind a certain branch in order to get other upper lvl skill carts.
and you need 4-5 carts to get all the things to max lvl for each branch.

lol dafaq was i talking about..

Last edited by ppxeno on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
My body is ready to suffer through hours of offers to get any of these. (Was doing offers all this weekend for Melfi, but then I thought "Wait, she's in a weekly now, she'll pop in a weekly again sometime in the future", so now I'm holding off on rolling the Weekly and will roll this)

current all RT offer which i have done for this game : over 3000 rt #em3
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I am tempted to assault CS administration with my ideas until we get something better than this.

I mean, really.

Also, inb4 all events from now on are going to add more non-mecha moe and game breaking elements and CB turns into a JRPG with robots on the side.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

current all RT offer which i have done for this game : over 3000 rt #em3
I've achieved around this much Rt as well. Too lazy to count it, but I've been doing offers for every single garapon that came out (Except daily and weekly)
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:52 pm

last time i checked ive made a total of 6300+ RT through offerwalls since it was introduced in this game. -3-

ive exploited those same offer-wall businesses over several games for years and years. there isn't much i don't know when it comes to fooling them into giving rewards..
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

3k is what i spent in halloween and summoner(from offers).
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 pm

meh, I only managed to get 1.6K till now =="
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Rai-den wrote:
Also, inb4 all events from now on are going to add more non-mecha moe and game breaking elements and CB turns into a JRPG with robots on the side.
Need moar manlybot. :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha x Eris
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next