Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My idea to end resha and eris

Go down 
+33
CapeMike
hatsuharo
samuelfoo
Spectrion
SkyPanic
Arti
FrenchBreadExe
tehprognoob
SmileBrush
xMYx
Akhenderson
Kurt
Valkyrie
Aria
Nymph~
fggt
Rinrin
Asagi-san
rei_hunter
Hyoka
Toilet-Flusher
Kuzuha
Raven
Trill
IncuSlave
necrio
BNOISE
Malphes
UncleBobbie
Dune
DarkChuky
Retrias
necrodrakath
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

My idea to end resha and eris Empty
PostSubject: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Well, this idea is somewhat crazy. what if we go to a designated room of union wars, and we do /votekick to anyone with a resha / eris in the command.

Sorry about my english
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

uninstall CB , there ending resha and eris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

It's been tried before, and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Diabolical wrote:

why it didn't?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

why it didn't?

Because there is people that just wants to win, no matter how....

when they see that some teanmate with OP bot will be kicked they will vote no cause they wants him just to win.

I have see this also wors, in a game (Suddent Attack) where u can kick a ppls with 51% of the yes, when u see a hacker (Teleporting, speed hack, fly hack, aim hack, whatever ) ppls of the team where the hacker is didn't vote yes just because wining will give better % win.

The only think the could work at this moment is playing in Team Battles
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Too bad team fights don't give much for awards, help open cubes, etc.

If they made team fights count as union wars for cubes/attendance etc then heck even I might go back to CBEN.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Retrias wrote:
uninstall CB , there ending resha and eris

#em1
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

1. Sigma Clock
2. done
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Greinaut Gravity pull should probably work as well...
Winnberrl is still good if you manage to pull it off without them hitting you.

Best Jammer obtaining Supports - the bane of any land and air unit in general.
Art too, but most arts are immobile alpha spammers anyways.
You put them under whatever effect. They still gonna just sit there and pee away about 100-200 missiles or zookas till they finally decide to run away from either having 100 hp left or only about 10 ammo in each gun.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm thinking of out-ranging their attacks with tunes :V
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 pm

I have a theory about Resha. It's effectively a LND type, right? So why not use a high-powered beam type weapon? The Thoarla BD internal sub weapon has beam properties, iirc? The range isn't the best, but you can just go in, drop it on her head, and run. And doesn't it have shield piercing, like a railgun? So she can't just pop her shield up at the last minute? I'm really new here, and haven't accrued much play time, but it seems like players need to strategize more, and complain less.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm

IIRC zeroes have no weak
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:09 pm

@ Incuslave.

That's just it.
No one wants to play Air if given the chance.
We already know that Alphafags with vector core and raystag head can still tear right through Resha.
No one wants to just play air.

Effectively this game has turned into Zero Type or use Air fag or just run away everytime you see Zero type.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 pm

BNOISE wrote:
@ Incuslave.

That's just it.
We already know that Alphafags with vector core and raystag head can still tear right through Resha.
let's throw in the fact that I'm being a dick to CBEN's air population with alba atm.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

BNOISE wrote:
@ Incuslave.

That's just it.

Effectively this game has turned into Zero Type or use Air fag or just run away everytime you see Zero type.

The hell are you smoking.

>Vector Alphag
>he has no Moving Burst

I know CBEN is retarded, but I've never seen anyong do anything this retarded yet

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Resha's beam weakness does nothing to the fact that Vox Altus and her homing beams will completely tear your shit apart, combined with her shield tanking for like 30 seconds.

Eris isn't a problem if you stay in the AIR. Of course, for whatever reason, she seems to have a fucking permanent Crimson Veil and never stuns and just waits for you to land, but I digress.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Bnoise is right. The game's meta is now revolving from zero units to alphags and vice versa.

And Resha and Eris doing 100+ damage easily despite having guard carts is fucking seriously retarded.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 pm

yah use alphags or vectors and this isnt problem
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Trill wrote:

The hell are you smoking.

>Vector Alphag
>he has no Moving Burst

I know CBEN is retarded, but I've never seen anyong do anything this retarded yet
Laughing
iono lol ima dumbass...
i meant air raider... >.<

air raider core, raystag head, frau arms, and whatever you feel like holding the hands...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

why it didn't?

Majority of people with Resha/Eris = not kicked since they won't votekick themselves
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm

If you want to score high these days, you either have to lower to the level of the faggots and use a Resha/Eris yourself, or lead with a fag-tier AIR such as AG, Vector, Alpha, etc. You can then assess the situation from your death and either switch to an ART like Amateus to counter the AIR swarms or simply switch to another fag-tier AIR.

Though taking 300 damage from an Eris' shadow attack while you're doing 0 because she's invisible is nothing short of pure fucking BS.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Can Eris even take damage while invisible like say from fire pillar or random alpha hypershot fire?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Can Eris even take damage while invisible like say from fire pillar or random alpha hypershot fire?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Hyoka wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

Yes.
Nice. Now I guess my only option when playing art is to just camp under ps or farm for hs every game.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 am

Raven wrote:
Resha's beam weakness does nothing to the fact that Vox Altus and her homing beams will completely tear your shit apart, combined with her shield tanking for like 30 seconds.
Want to hear a touching story?

Cosmo Kaiser / Ace Braver. Builtin Double Handshot. Dead shield in five shots.

Have fun!

KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE BOTS AVAILABLE TO ANY PLAYER.

FUCK THE META

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris Empty

Back to top Go down

My idea to end resha and eris
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next