Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha x Eris

Go down 
+56
Akhenderson
NotZetsubou
BNOISE
Kaosuseki
FrozenEdge
Kuzuha
Kainagi
LordShade
Aurao
Klinkin
Kobrakai
Silvershine
knyx
rei_hunter
Mew
SilverySil
BSusVier
ziix
Arti
Hyoka
ArturiaPendragon
MagicPotatoplz
Adius
ShittyWok
Yokura
Spectrion
Gerrion
FreedomFighter
Lord of D:
Rai-den
Astral_Dono
Nerf
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
Moghul
boytitan2
Kirika
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
Nymph~
lmh3016
-VB-
xzpwnz
resireth
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
NovaZero
fggt
VanguardOblivion
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Zero_unit
Trill
Aria
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Resha x Eris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 pm

my sniper only have All capa + beamguard + accleroll w8 38 fly
doesn't have BR/SS cart :v
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Again, first the tiny comic, then the disappoint movie, now this >_<. Whenever a prime game mechanic is broken, you can't expect it to fit into the game easily. Sups are outside of the rock paper scissor, but they also tend to be all around weaker than the average bot. These two are going to be super powered, and not be affected by any of the three prime types. Not to mention it's a new play mechanic only open to extreme rt gara spenders. Unless bots are entered into the shop for rt/uc, then I doubt the mechanic will be ground breaking or reinventing. It'll just be two new bots every bitches about being OP'd =3=
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 pm

DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

oh crap. not this. wait i dont even understand what this is. what is this? how do they work?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

AGAIN WHOS IDEA IS THIS SHIT.

U know what fuck it its like silent hill a fucking dog runs cs thats it it has to be.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

NovaZero wrote:
tggt wrote:
CS think making the game moar complicated is good??
lol most average players can't even get past hopping.

Nicely said. XDDD

And damn... Now I really want those bots...
I have a job now, but won't have money to waste on CB any soon...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 pm

I kinda think this is interesting, and maybe it'll create a way of building bots that can make one have multiple roles. You might be able to create a new kind of role, depending on what you chose. It's no surprise that garapon will have the first moe/mecha to use this new system, but I don't see y ppl would complain about it. Making uc bots with that system straight off the bat wouldn't be beneficial for them. I think CS may need some time to make this idea a balanced one tho. Maybe they will give this Zero type some weaknesses/setbacks.

EDIT: Isn't it a little presumptuous to assume that Resha and Eris are OP? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 pm

CosmicWarcraft now? Wut. That screams everything a popular MMO has, it's actually a nice and valid idea but I think they might be too late. If you're going to introduce this system, it's going to invalidate every single other bot that goes by basic carts. They'll never do this to every bot, as for more bots to come? Oh whatever I don't know why I care... I barely play, the games laggier than a school girl trying to get through a dense packed prison.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
I kinda think this is interesting, and maybe it'll create a way of building bots that can make one have multiple roles. You might be able to create a new kind of role, depending on what you chose. It's no surprise that garapon will have the first moe/mecha to use this new system, but I don't see y ppl would complain about it. Making uc bots with that system straight off the bat wouldn't be beneficial for them. I think CS may need some time to make this idea a balanced one tho. Maybe they will give this Zero type some weaknesses/setbacks.

EDIT: Isn't it a little presumptuous to assume that Resha and Eris are OP? scratch

I'm just saying that is more than likely how the community will immediately view them. Nearly every gold gara bot released is deemed OP'd at one point or another. And, since the majority of the community won't have access to this new system of leveling, then most of the fan base who can't use or understand the bots will jump to said conclusion. Also, it's hard to deny, that given the fact that:
1. They have no weaknesses
2. They use a completely new system to level
3. They are the only bots in the game that can go beyond lv. 10 (less they release the "lv 10 limit release" =3=)
4. They are 100% moe, no mecha. Past garas have given us this formula: OP=moe/mecha. Thus OP'dness is indirectly proportional to mechaness. Since they are 100% moe, they'll be 100% OP. Of course, this is just an approximation =P
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Kirika wrote:

I'm just saying that is more than likely how the community will immediately view them. Nearly every gold gara bot released is deemed OP'd at one point or another. And, since the majority of the community won't have access to this new system of leveling, then most of the fan base who can't use or understand the bots will jump to said conclusion. Also, it's hard to deny, that given the fact that:
1. They have no weaknesses
2. They use a completely new system to level
3. They are the only bots in the game that can go beyond lv. 10 (less they release the "lv 10 limit release" =3=)
4. They are 100% moe, no mecha. Past garas have given us this formula: OP=moe/mecha. Thus OP'dness is indirectly proportional to mechaness. Since they are 100% moe, they'll be 100% OP. Of course, this is just an approximation =P

I just meant that in a general way, but w/e. The fact that they have no weaknesses is only speculation. CS never told us if they have weaknesses, so it's equally possible that they do have weaknesses. As you just said, it's an approximation. Since we still don't have much info we can only make approximations of what they'll be like. However, that does not say it's safe to asume the aproximations are correct and that was what I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

My body is ready to suffer through hours of offers to get any of these. (Was doing offers all this weekend for Melfi, but then I thought "Wait, she's in a weekly now, she'll pop in a weekly again sometime in the future", so now I'm holding off on rolling the Weekly and will roll this)

(Current Rt count from offers: 527)
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm

When it comes to the point that I can think of better things to add to the game, you know they've really fucked up.

But hardly anyone knows what I'd like to put in, so I guess this point is moot.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Wai u so hardcore offerspam o.o

Tho I do wonder if 500 rt is enough. (I might consider charging more D: )

I think having either one of them double would be a pure bliss
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 pm

In my mind there is nothing worse than getting duplicates on an RT gararoll.

I once got 3 goddamned Geograssis Type Fs. On a 5x roll. In a row. Dafuq.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

new type of uber powerness?

pd: when i first readed the tittle, the first thing what i thinked about was yuri D:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Wai u so hardcore offerspam o.o

Tho I do wonder if 500 rt is enough. (I might consider charging more D: )

I think having either one of them double would be a pure bliss

I have 640 just for this gara. Could have more if it wasn't this weekly (and now I need some more RT for 1 more Chibi).
Only one is enough to make me happy. Both or a double would be better. Well, more of them would be better. Doubles are welcome since they have that new system.

Rai-den wrote:
In my mind there is nothing worse than getting duplicates on an RT gararoll.

I once got 3 goddamned Geograssis Type Fs. On a 5x roll. In a row. Dafuq.

Back when Sugoi was out, I rolled 3 gold balls in 1 5x. 1 Lolibox and 2 Pacifars (making 3 of them from the day before).
Do you know how many gold balls that gara had? :/
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Have I said what the fuck is this shit yet and whos idea was it ??.

It just doesent belong =\.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:04 pm

The games long gone from salvation BT, let it go. I know I am. I haven't cared to log on too often. Shits as dull as a rusty spoon and as fun as watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

this game concept just went out of the box since Ivis introduce.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
this game concept just went out of the box since Ivis introduce.

Good think I checked my email before leaveing. SHUD UP NAB U HAVE NO SAY HERE.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

in b4 the bot will adjust itself into a LND/AIR/ART/SUP bot depending on the cards you chose and the 2 extra cards are for exactly that reason (thinking this further: all parts would need to be locked, including inability to equip weaponry)

no, seriously, stop bitching, you people dont know shit about the bots yet
all that is known are the names of their weaponry/abilitys and thats it
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 pm

And to think that only a few will have these...

While they add small steps to improve UC players at a time, they get on Giant Mode for RT users.

And i agree with Kirika on both posts. Thinking outside the rock/paper/scissors box without adding an UC alternative makes me become suspicious.

Just hoping to at least get one of them. I've never won a bot i wanted on any Gara - this one could be different, but who knows...
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

sure it good to have something outside of old rock paper scissors but could it be better if they adjust the game first before
introduce any new fancy thing? oh wait!! it doesn't make money, why should they care?

there's no fair play right now, it's just kill or killed.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
My body is ready to suffer through hours of offers to get any of these. (Was doing offers all this weekend for Melfi, but then I thought "Wait, she's in a weekly now, she'll pop in a weekly again sometime in the future", so now I'm holding off on rolling the Weekly and will roll this)

Wat. Suki jelly.

Then again, I don't even know if this is worth sinking money into. I really don't have any want to get them, as the only thing appealing is the winged bot's references to Morrighan.

Hnnn.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Snipers: All Guard + Broad Radars

what 's the point for sniper to getting all guard ? lol

no idea.. dont have a single sniper... and it was just example... xD!

... NOOOOOOOOO Totally NOOOOOOO to the lvl 10 remover.... if u add 2 carts more that could be realy OP in some bots (+all hopper carts + all ninja carts + all Tanks Carts...) that wll completly break the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha x Eris
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next