Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha x Eris

Go down 
+56
Akhenderson
NotZetsubou
BNOISE
Kaosuseki
FrozenEdge
Kuzuha
Kainagi
LordShade
Aurao
Klinkin
Kobrakai
Silvershine
knyx
rei_hunter
Mew
SilverySil
BSusVier
ziix
Arti
Hyoka
ArturiaPendragon
MagicPotatoplz
Adius
ShittyWok
Yokura
Spectrion
Gerrion
FreedomFighter
Lord of D:
Rai-den
Astral_Dono
Nerf
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
Moghul
boytitan2
Kirika
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
Nymph~
lmh3016
-VB-
xzpwnz
resireth
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
NovaZero
fggt
VanguardOblivion
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Zero_unit
Trill
Aria
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Resha x Eris - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

this just in, JP is complaining non stop about how OP resha is. the powercreep on resha isn't even a power creep, its a bash through a 50 k-shield line up, all the way up in the sky, and flying out of the galaxy. She's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too op.

eris not so much (inb4buff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 pm

I seriously can't wrap my head around these bots. I see them, but then a fuckload of flashing lights appears. I die afterwards. What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 pm

i saw... as 2 reshas... rip to shreds a single JP Crown that uses DBMG Brick and ABR Brick.... and Bazooka Accel w/ K-Shield....

He didnt have any chance to fight back as he was drowned in Anti-Main Weapon and Resha's Bashes.

Fully tuned bots, skillfulness... all down to Top 30 of two matches.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16993279

^ Watch this shit unfold.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I got to be honest. I just play CBJP today and then I enter in battle with my Ouka. All of sudden Eris kill my level 10 tune Ouka so bad. Even take down other crown players. I was like "Ok, did Cyberstep cross the line here?"
Back to top Go down
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

Just have one thing to say. RIP CB.

Who the HELL thought this shit up in cs when they were making these bots? "Hey guys, lets give one bot Resha the best FREAKING shield in the game, at the same time as amazing melee range and stun lock?! BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! She also can completely negate your main weapon and has freaking EVESHOT. Better yet, make it so that these two bots completely invalidate all uc players and most older bots EVEN when fully tuned! THAT WILL TOTALLY BRING THE BITCHES BACK!!!"

Eris Isnt even much better, but I have yet to see a vid of two of them wrecking an entire freaking team. They seriously need to do SOMETHING or they're just hammering the last nail into the coffin that is cb.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 am

Kainagi wrote:
I got to be honest. I just play CBJP today and then I enter in battle with my Ouka. All of sudden Eris kill my level 10 tune Ouka so bad. Even take down other crown players. I was like "Ok, did Cyberstep cross the line here?"

Ouka was obsolete even before Resha and Eris showed up Neutral Does Aila ring a bell?

@Spectrion: My guess is that CS doesn't give a shit about uc players, simply cause they don't help CS get their income. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 am

Cosmic Break turned Ragnarok.

Oh lordy.

And yeah, CS crossed the line on these 2 new moes. Besides having a large arsenal of weapons to dispose, their abilities even have debuffs which made it worse to the players. Melee and range atacks from these 2 that disables main and sub weapons of their target. Mutiple hits that stunlock that you can't even escape.

I like the innovation.

I hate the result.

I just contradicted myself.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:16 am

*eats popcorn*

well this is amusing for the fall of CB
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 am

With people still rolling, I doubt this is a fall....
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 am

lol, today match
5 vs 5,
4 eris in my team,
3 resha + 1 eris on other,
like in hell for my burai,
inevitable death
use gwyain,

Resha x Eris - Page 5 Nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500
fly frauever till match ended
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 pm

So...I just got Eris out of the gara. Totally didn't mean to (I wanted Patty).

I took one look at everything. Can't skin her. No robotic parts. Would look completely fine in a game that WAS NOT MOE MECHA ACTION.

I...ugh. I don't want to use this thing in arena. I'll just level her on arcantus and bastagant.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 am

Ok, I guess this is gonna be rather insensitive of me but I guess I should say this..
I think all this rage against Eris and Resha is probably due to an ego hit to those who used to own what used to be considered OPed (TBG, Mialy, MBG, AG, Aila, vanguards, etc.) on the battlefield. AG is still one of the most annoying to deal with.. imo.

On the other hand, I do feel that Eris and Resha do need some nerfing. But as a player who has never owned any of the above "previously OPed" bots, its not exactly fair to make what seems like a little reprieve into such an unhappy issue.. (My guess is, a nerf is imminent.)

Eris and Resha do have some rather crippling limitations though, aside from all their "OPed-ness".

↑ No offence intended in the above.

Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

AG is OP not broken.

Resha and Eris are beyond broken and true gamebreakers.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 am

don't forget eris can hit her own teammates to heal HP..
while resha can block several type of her teammates attack (fia with barrier buff can't shoot the lava bomb) so she got easier time to obtaining game warrior..
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 am

Nymph~ wrote:
don't forget eris can hit her own teammates to heal HP..while resha can block several type of her teammates attack (fia with barrier buff can't shoot the lava bomb) so she got easier time to obtaining game warrior..

Woah really. Does it deal full damage to them?

If not, then holy shit team of Eris's could totally heal themselves :V
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 am

That's some scary shit if that's confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 am

Mew wrote:
That's some scary shit if that's confirmed.
it is confirmed, I haven't seen the video but several of my friend who have them said so
dunno if eris should take glint strike path to do so..
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 am

I could call em a mistake if not for the fact cs knew exactly what they were doing. The power creep has been going on it just wasnt noticeable reason why most uc weapons are now useless power creeping.

First power creep airs are given high dps weapons makeing L sized arts loose all purpose since they can get stunlocked to hell. And L sized parts rarely give the hp advantege or tgh advantege the should give for there giant easy to hit hit box. Even with high mobility L sized parts are easy targets.

Lets start with melee lands. At first strong melee was slow to keep it from being op. Example Byne bunker. Byne bunker didnt hit hard enough Byne bunker lb.

Hound dog am stun locking melee but low dmg low range,Not op enouch Stun locking melee ouka with long range and more dmg . Dmg isnt strong enought. Later CS makes ivis with stronger melee better stun locking and crimson veil She cant be stuned. Still not op enough older bots can still kill it. Vangaurd fencer melee is strong as Byne bunker LB but with a stun rate not that much worse than oukas and more room for tuneing than.Kami staff now useless along with all uc melee

Doesent seem op cause along with him theres hati machine dmg=to pile bunkers dmg with really long travel length that benefits from hoping making it spamible,jet hammer and k shield,Squaler plus dae am Large amount of different builds keep power creeping from being noticed.

Eve power creep of arts,More mobility then all arts,With top melee tier level dmg as a range weap does =dmg to vangaurd and dae am strike, Comparable weapon to maxis but due to power creeping does not have charge time and does double the dmg and has more speed,Plus spamible shield.Bot is just called op CS once again gets away with power creeping

Power creep some more Byne girl.Byne bunker dmg,with jikun lvl travel. Not op enough gets buffed.

Genbu power creep of maxis, In aura mode out performs maxis 1 and 2 in every way shape and form by large margins =(.
Maxis 3 better then saggi in everyway the coulda just buffed saggi max but want to make more money.

Failed at first but becomes succesful power creep due to buffs
Maily out performs all previus rail guners and power creep all arts even eve more mobility,dmg and easier to use. And to keep occuring issues were its a pay to win bot that takes skill is buffed making its pursuit bits more deadly and easier to use.

Blazzed baron FF out shines vangaurd fencer.High dmg multi hit melee that can cause burning, And bot can now use k shield notice the power creep yet nope doesent seem that much more op

Vangaurd Axer at first seems as good as fencer till u realise cbjp meta is around hopper axer can catch hoppers twice as good as fencer can. Attempt to take power from uc players and power creep.

Albatross power creep 2nd most mobile art, Instead of fixing the tracking of missle on air targets cs just make destructor missles a main weap on art and spammible and increase tracking.

Kuten long failed attempt at power creeping was ment to be op.

Geo Bunkers another unoticed power creep,Pretty much buffed byne girl ams can hit for 180 dmg a hit and better tracking than all melee and hit harder then all melee cause burning. Weakness ammo but can still get 3k dmg or more a life and use shields. At time of release was most op melee bot has only been in gara once was not ment to be as strong as it is cause of how easy it was to get.

Aila unoticed power creep. Stunlocks threw shields giving previus op melees a hard time can stun lock a 30 tgh tripple shielded geo bunker bot. Purpose make other melee obsolete failed thanks to being squishy and bad players.

Rouche CS makes first succeful truely op bot on purpose. They realised giving a shield user high mobility would be broken look how slow balth is yet rouche is one of the most mobile arts there are with lots of capa and several movement options ams are also op,In the hands of a smart user and team can completely in trap enemie team into a wall were there spawn camped.

CS gets tired of failed attempts at power creeping and bots keep having hard counters due to smart players and customization.

So to prevent failure CS did everything in the power to make new bots op. Highest defensive capability of all bots. Strongest melee. Strongest jamming skills,Tons of capa, And great mobility.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 am

Wow I think that's the longest wall of text I've ever seen you type, BT.

And Hound Dog AM isn't completely useless, I punched someone (an ART, I think?) in the face with it on Friday in CBEN, before getting gangbanged by like eight people.

I don't really have anything to say on Eris/Resha, except for the fact that they hit like a truck.

I like how people say some bots are out-dated, when they clearly aren't. It's like saying that because you're trying to use a knife on pudding, it's useless because it won't work well with the material, when it would clearly work if you were using it on bread. Power creep certainly makes things more difficult, but it doesn't make them that much less viable.

Also -3BR and 2BR-4BR rooms aren't safe from Resha. :< Though, she wasn't that bad when I was opposing her, I was more annoyed by the faggoty lagging Kuten that I couldn't hit.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Wow I think that's the longest wall of text I've ever seen you type, BT.

And Hound Dog AM isn't completely useless, I punched someone (an ART, I think?) in the face with it on Friday in CBEN, before getting gangbanged by like eight people.

I don't really have anything to say on Eris/Resha, except for the fact that they hit like a truck.

I like how people say some bots are out-dated, when they clearly aren't. It's like saying that because you're trying to use a knife on pudding, it's useless because it won't work well with the material, when it would clearly work if you were using it on bread. Power creep certainly makes things more difficult, but it doesn't make them that much less viable.

Also -3BR and 2BR-4BR rooms aren't safe from Resha. :< Though, she wasn't that bad when I was opposing her, I was more annoyed by the faggoty lagging Kuten that I couldn't hit.

Your missing the point bots to become out dated but CS makes something that can do its job better and faster.

Actually now that I remebered. I used to like the fact this game power creeps back when I was buying da fuck was wrong with me. I would really roll antecipating each bot or weap to be better then the next. Then I wanted genbu cause he outshined maxis in every way shape and form and maxis was my fav bot.Did not get genbu by like my 20th suzaku I stoped rolling. Used remaining rt on a few weekly garas had I know those were older bots that have been power crept on I would not have rolled and waited >_<.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:40 am

Mew wrote:
AG is OP not broken.

Resha and Eris are beyond broken and true gamebreakers.
I don't know why all the hate for AG. She's not OP or Broken, hell I don't even find her a problem in Union Wars.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 am

LXE wrote:
I don't know why all the hate for AG. She's not OP or Broken, hell I don't even find her a problem in Union Wars.
Lately I've started to think she's not that strong as well.

But I think most people just think she's op cause she basically never needs to land. Boost Replenish.
And the fact she can just float over your head and not be completely aiming at you but still hit you cause her weapon is a blaster so it deals high damage, has really good speed and int, homes, and has no secondary effects.
Only thing else that is comparable to ag homing blaster is Raystag head which has higher int so fires less shots and is less spammable.

But yeah I think it's mainly the fact it is a fast homing blaster weapon and the replenish.
You definitely see a lot less people raging over the Vectors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 am

I actually find Vectors a somewhat more annoying than AG. Maybe it's because there's more of them.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 am

most of ppl hate Ag because of that homing is almost like auto aim
AG is OP due of her ability to fly very long time and quick escape
but resha and eris is a new generation of broken

idk what's this game gonna go, more broken bot to improve the game to the new level of balance opness ?
lol,
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 am

Spoiler:

or you could just make one of these and laugh in the face of all resha and eris (providing you are smart and pick your landing positions)

One person in arena was like MY ERIS VS YOUR ALPHAG.

We found each other, and I completely mutilated her. She came back with resha, guess what. DOUBLE KILL!

Tips for Eris and Resha fighting

- Build that thing I have

- pick your landing positions (air only)

- If you have a thorala am3, oh god use it. its very useful now.

- throw all your hoppers away, they are 100% useless now

- Stay the fuck away from healing spots. those are death pits now. Unless said healing spot is FAR FAR FARRRR away from the battlefield, and even then keep a goddamn lookout. Broad Radar helps immensely. (Invisible Eris shows up even there)

- Manage your boost gauge and pick your goddamn landing spots. Do not overextend.

-If you spot darkness spots, and Eris is in the area running around, try to avoid landing or if you have the boost gauge, try to stalk it. You can still attack an eris when Invisible, just shoot in its general direction. You might get a random frag out of it.

-If your on the ground and you see darkness spots anywhere near you. Its usually too late. You're dead.

-Long Range artillery or Long Range Air highly recommended.

-Resha's shield is 300HP or 10HITS, Multi Hit weapon highly recommend. This is where alphags such as mine shine. Usually takes down her shield in a single burst.

-Thorala am3 goes right through Eris's Shield, Unknown for Resha. Hit Delay has always given me the assumption it doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha x Eris
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next